It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

originally posted by: QuantumDisciple
Spring is coming. Has anyone answered if this can be spread by mosquitoes?

But, it won't matter, because (obviously) ....

Trump Claims Coronavirus Will "Miraculously" Go Away by April

How sad for him to think that. I guess his friends on Wall Street now can sell their stocks, maybe not at a premium, but more likely now to be traded .

I really can't believe he said such a stupid thing. I've always said, politicians are full of trickery.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaverickLRD

originally posted by: logicsoda

originally posted by: sean
The incubation period is what makes this virus lethal. Each carrier infected without symptoms can just keep on spreading. Each person sick can last a week or more till fever breaks. Already have doctors getting sick and dying. A mask is just not good enough. Just so happens to be a level 4 bio lab in Wuhan and what are they cooking up down there? If that is where it came from then they are in some deep sh!t and infected themselves. No wonder they want to lie and keep it secret. How does a virus like that get out of lvl 4? Obviously a major failure in protocols.

In a way I am not surprised. I have been in lvl 3 and 4 containment area's and my duty was to enforce the protocols and constantly made sure that the equipment was tested, logged, tagged, bagged etc. A lot of the workers were foreigner Asian and I was constantly busting them for not following protocol. Even the "Smart" ones educated & schooled with degrees working in the labs still consciously breaking rules. Maybe 1-2 Caucasian American's might have accidentally done something wrong the entire time I was working there. That's what I saw from my observation anyway. I had one guy run past me in clothes not even suited up and then try to come back out because he forgot like a wallet or something. You can guess what happen to that guy. They just hated having to gown up I guess, they picked the wrong field to be in if that is the case. That guy was fired for sure and ID revoked. Never seen him working there again. I am sure my reports had a lot to do with it
I had to that was my job.

Usually everything is running normal. However, there is those times the crazy train goes off the rail and you got yellow, blue, red, white flashers and sirens going off all over the place and I got to run and fully suit up, full face mask with vox, air tank, whole 9 yards. There is chemicals and gasses stuff in there that will happily kill you in a matter of seconds with the most agonizing death you could possibly imagine.

It's not just following gowning protocols, it's the containment equipment that has to be perfect and routinely checked, service dates etc. In some cases your safety suit serves no purpose with the really bad stuff like having a lethal dose of radiation. Your badges starts to turn dark or black you're a dead man walking if not dead already. The Chinese are a great people, but they got some sloppy quality control. Cheap labor paying some poor person a crappy wage who cares little about quality and health and well being even for his/herself. You can put a lot of the blame on the companies. If you made such a cheap wage you wouldn't care much about your job either. So all and all this is the sort of thing that happens as the result.

We have no evidence that this came from a bio lab and lots that it came from the seafood market. Don't let your imagination run too wild.

I haven’t seen any proof regarding it originating from the market. Any suggestions where to look? I’ve seen that it’s originated in Wuhan but no pinpoint as to where patient zero contracted it

– Notably, the first three known cases from early December had no contact with that market, and roughly one-third of the initial exposed cohort had no direct ties to Wusan’s wild meat market, the original presumptive source of the virus.

– Following the aforementioned bat coronavirus bio-engineering research that was critiqued for being too risky in 2015, in the paper from UNC eventually published the next year that describing their successful bio-engineering of a highly-virulent coronavirus derived from bats, researcher #8 is listed as one “Zheng-li Shi” attached to the “Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China.”

– Scientists have expressed concern about China’s ability to safely monitor this BSL-4 lab in Wuhan since it opened in 2017: “an open culture is important to keeping BSL-4 labs safe, and he questions how easy this will be in China, where society emphasizes hierarchy. ‘Diversity of viewpoint, flat structures where everyone feels free to speak up and openness of information are important.'” This lab is at most 20 miles from the wet market where the virus had been assumed to have jumped from animal to human. However the idea that a Chinese lab could have a viral sample escape is well-documented – as mentioned, one lab in Beijing has had four separate incidents of the SARS virus leaking out accidentally.

Source

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

originally posted by: QuantumDisciple
Spring is coming. Has anyone answered if this can be spread by mosquitoes?

But, it won't matter, because (obviously) ....

Trump Claims Coronavirus Will "Miraculously" Go Away by April

How sad for him to think that. I guess his friends on Wall Street now can sell their stocks, maybe not at a premium, but more likely now to be traded .

I really can't believe he said such a stupid thing. I've always said, politicians are full of trickery.

Well, after all, he's just saying what he's been told to say. He's just a puppet like all the others that came before him

edit on 11-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Transcript of CDC telebriefing

www.cdc.gov...

CDC Guidance for Employers concerning the response

www.cdc.gov...

Response support

www.jbmdl.jb.mil...

Congressional overview .. congressional response

crsreports.congress.gov...

Global biodefense.. tons of links youre going to like.

globalbiodefense.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yikes..this is a great post, but YIKES. Im SHOCKED someone said this out loud :

However the idea that a Chinese lab could have a viral sample escape is well-documented – as mentioned, one lab in Beijing has had four separate incidents of the SARS virus leaking out accidentally.

edit on 11-2-2020 by Advantage because: Messed up the whole damned post..

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Shanghai and Hang Seng are open and probably getting pumped again, Shanghai composite hasn't had a red day since the first day the market opened

they are pumping their markets hard and this is going to have a MASSIVE affect on the global economy, if they infinitely print money and pump their market this thing can pop the global bubble if the virus itself doesn't f*** us

man China is about to become the worlds biggest problem on multiple fronts, the CCPs days are numbered

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

No, I am not running wild with imagination. I am just sharing my own experience. If it's true, as I said, I wouldn't be surprised. As far as markets goes, yes that is a very good possibility. However, the same thing applies to markets. A general cleanliness, food handling, etc The Chinese have some really relaxed protocols in all area's that isn't enforced, that is a undeniable fact. I have had people argue with me on parts of their garments that they had to wear and flat out refused and later I find them on the floor inside the containment. Like for instance gauntlets that cover the wrist's and feet, sometimes the types of gloves, eye protection and shields. They complain it's to hot, but we have air showers for that.
Anyways, they could find the list of people who work in those labs and cross check with the list of those reported sick.
edit on 11-2-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And Senator Tom Cotton is pretty adamant the virus entered the market before it exited.

Does he have extra information that the public dont? I'm not sure..

It would be nice if he contacts the MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION (SHIPPING VESSELS ESPECIALLY) IN JAPAN

AS MENTION I DON'T POST VERBAL RUMORS OR ANY BS ON MY THREADS, BUT YES, STREET TALK THAT HAS BEEN LATER BACKED UP.

THERE IS A REASON WHY I BROUGHT THIS SUBJECT UP, MR COTTON BROUGHT UP AIR TRANSPORTATION, BUT SHIPPING VESSELS MAKE MANY STOPS AND THEIR CREWS ARE SOMETIMES ALLOWED OFF SHIP. AN EPIDEMIC CAN HAPPEN ON ONE OF THEM SHIPS COMING TO A PORT NEAR US. I HAPPEN TO LIVE NOT FAR (4 KILOMETERS) FROM OUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING PORT

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Shanghai and Hang Seng are open and probably getting pumped again, Shanghai composite hasn't had a red day since the first day the market opened

they are pumping their markets hard and this is going to have a MASSIVE affect on the global economy, if they infinitely print money and pump their market this thing can pop the global bubble if the virus itself doesn't f*** us

man China is about to become the worlds biggest problem on multiple fronts, the CCPs days are numbered

Its going to be our problem too real soon. WHat they suffer ripples. Isnt an international economy great??

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The general reports state the first case in China was on or around December 1. They are up to 45,000 cases 10 weeks later (reported numbers)
After 3 weeks they announced a confirmed 29 cases and its ballooned from there

The US first confirmed case was January 21.after 3 weeks we are at 13 confirmed cases. I’ll be interested to see where we are April 1st

Yup, been something I've said several times in these threads... Further, When China publicly identified the virus, they had 27 suspected cases and zero deaths. First death was January 13th at which time they had 41 confirmed cases. January 16th they reported 45 total cases and 5 in serious condition. 22nd of January this hit the main news cycle when China quarantined Wuhan... 571 confirmed cases, 17 deaths. The US first case was confirmed January 21. 21 days ago. It took twice as long as that for China to see their first death and 4 weeks longer for them to see triple digits infected. I SMH when I see people so doe-eyed and fragile that they feel the need to celebrate the passage of 14 days and treat it like we are out of the woods and home free when this virus plainly takes over a month to manifest itself in significant numbers of a population and 6 weeks for all hell to break loose.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

not for long...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

No it always came from bats. The strain itself originated in bats. The only question is what the intermediary was. At first, they speculated it was snakes, but now they think it may have been pangolins.

It's like the chain from Contagion. Bat spreads infection to pig. Pig spreads it to human.

Bat spreads infection to X. X spreads it to human. X in this case could be pangolin?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I haven’t seen any proof regarding it originating from the market. Any suggestions where to look? I’ve seen that it’s originated in Wuhan but no pinpoint as to where patient zero contracted it

They've actually said Patient Zero had no contact or association with the market at all.
www.express.co.uk...

According to Dr Paweł Grzesiowski from the Medical Centre of Postgraduate Education in Warsaw, Poland, the first person infected with the new coronavirus strain appears to have caught it elsewhere.

He said: “What is interesting, is that Patient X, that is, the first – as it is suspected – to be infected with this microorganism at the beginning of December 2019, did not have any contact with the fish market where the infection could have occurred.”

It may have come from animals from there. It may also have come from animals that should have been disposed of from the lab too ... that came from there, or that were smuggled home by patient zero.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It would in this case be the cases we don't know about if that were true. The ones we do don't seem to have started a significant spread here.

Now the UK may have an issue with this Brighton thing ...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What is next Wednesday ??a reply to: toysforadults

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I know there’s some laughter about the parroting by trump about warmer temps
But we can only hope that it is the case. Most every other known strain of coronavirus dies out at temps above 85 degrees and in direct sunlight
So far we don’t have adequate case studies of this virus in a warm environment to prove the same. And if it is bio engineered who knows what changes have come about

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No it always came from bats. The strain itself originated in bats. The only question is what the intermediary was. At first, they speculated it was snakes, but now they think it may have been pangolins.

It's like the chain from Contagion. Bat spreads infection to pig. Pig spreads it to human.

Bat spreads infection to X. X spreads it to human. X in this case could be pangolin?

Exactly.. Pigs are the perfect mixing vessel for viral leaps.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How do we KNOW this? Like do you mean the genome is bat genome? Or the vector in question is 100% Bats?

I’m not trying to argue anything except the BSL-4 lab is in Wuhan. I mean if the virus showed up anywhere else in China, it would just seem more plausible no?

Otherwise the odds are just.....batty

edit on 11-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
still no update from China

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I know there’s some laughter about the parroting by trump about warmer temps
But we can only hope that it is the case. Most every other known strain of coronavirus dies out at temps above 85 degrees and in direct sunlight
So far we don’t have adequate case studies of this virus in a warm environment to prove the same. And if it is bio engineered who knows what changes have come about

Tell that to the Thais and people in Singapore .

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join