It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Not to digress or derail, but just in case any of you wondered what the CCP is capable of currently:

These are people (Uigurs, Falun Gong, Christians, democracy activist etc.) arrested for speaking out against being persecuted. Think about that...that's like Jews protesting being murdered in WWII. This isn't some attack on the CCP, or actual criminals (not that that makes it ok), it's people asking not to be imprisoned/tortured/killed for believing something.

That said, they hold them in a "living donor bank" prison and offer quick turnaround organs to those who have the money. Put them on the table alive and take out their livers, hearts , corneas etc. while they are still alive and 'fresh' and just let them die -- low estimates are many tens of thousands using 'official' transplant numbers. This is managed by the CCP and executed via the PLA. The UN acknowledges it. The US govt acknowledges it, but thus far they still don't confront it.

The links are just the tiniest tiniest scratch on the surface of what they are willing to do to their own people. Google Masanjia forced labor. Google china forced organ harvesting - bloody harvest. Google china dissident torture. The CCP has NO limits to what they are willing to do and cover up. Read the transcripts from the doctors offering these services.

The CCP is incredibly evil. Ask yourself why they still won't let in outside help/observers.

‘Unmatc hed Wickedness’: Tribunal Confirms Longstanding Allegations of Organ Harvesting by China

United Nations Report on Harvesting Falun Gong Practitioners’ Organs

US House of Representatives Unanimously Passes Legislation Condemning Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong in China

4 Cases of Sexual Torture of Falun Dafa Adherents Documented by Gao Zhisheng

'Human rights disaster': China's persecution of Christians at highest level since Mao
edit on 8-2-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Beginning of video, the individual in the black jacket backs out from basically between two of the cops and withdraws something in his hand. Looks like a smallish plastic gun or possibly a large black key chain thing. Could be nothing, could very well be a tranq injector or maybe a taser device(?). Whether this had anything to do with Coronavirus or not is anyone's guess, but the cops sure as hell were not letting her drive off.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: weirdguy

originally posted by: Necrose

More mass graves

twitter.com...

Fake.

As mentioned by others on Twitter:

highly doubt chinese body bags would have “female” and “male” written in english on them....

The body bags and its straps aren't CCP properties. Definitely they were not happened in China.

Triton I know this is a conspiracy forum, but FFS.

I agree, there is a lot of misinformation on this thread unfortunately.

Oops sorry about that one, got rudely awoken at 5am by a police raid and a low flying chopped in the next street away 😩

I'd say there's a bit of truth behind those fake pics anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
A new update:

Total Confirmed

Total Deaths

Total Recovered

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brick17
Introduced myself on page 125.

Update:

1. Work: no update as off until Monday (I'm in the military).

2. Domestically: No change at home or in surrounding area, we are in the countryside.Just on Sky News - reported by the French health ministry, 5 UK nationals have the Coronavirus at a ski resort in France, one of them recently had been to Singapore.

Opinion: Still prepared (masks arrived today),have enough food and water for three months and decon kit and plan in place should power/water cease, concerned yes but not worried. (Now we're prepared no concerns on that front and if nothing happens it will all get used in some way). Putting the dots together, again those UK national who are infected have a connection leading back to a direct contact from China. In this case Singapore, it must be a ticking time bomb over there. Sitting here wondering where all the blogs from those in quarantine in Arrowe Hostiptal on the Wirral are? I can't seem to find them.

I'm in the same position, but knowing when to keep the kids off school bothers me. Plus grandma lives with us and she has just popped out to the library. I can imagine her popping out for fags in a few weeks and getting us all killed. Currently working on models to try and predict when to bug in.

where did you get masks? My usual suppliers are out. Specifically P2 (or eqiv) no valve, bar across nose. Seem to have been cleared out across the country very early on. Too early to be panic buyers. I think government. Particularly as they are the very type you'd want. I have respirators, but disposables would be nice to have.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

More mass graves

twitter.com...

Fake.

As mentioned by others on Twitter:

highly doubt chinese body bags would have “female” and “male” written in english on them....

The body bags and its straps aren't CCP properties. Definitely they were not happened in China.

Triton I know this is a conspiracy forum, but FFS.

I agree, there is a lot of misinformation on this thread unfortunately.

Oops sorry about that one, got rudely awoken at 5am by a police raid and a low flying chopped in the next street away 😩

I'd say there's a bit of truth behind those fake pics anyway.

Well... truth be told I was expecting those scenes, mixed with tiredness and a handful of hours sleep I duped myself and didn’t check anything at all before posting

We’ll see them soon enough, no doubt about it

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
My morning looking for news....
Epicenter Wuhan going all out to battle against novel coronavirus

China is tightening its measures in every possible way to combat the novel coronavirus.

Somewhere in China...

Something not to be overlooked imo

Coronavirus brings China's surveillance state out of the shadows
YMMV

edit on 282020 by MetalThunder because: Clean up on isle. 777

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

This might actually be the only good sign I’ve seen

Medical staff and doctors have managed to get to the tower blocks that were otherwise locked in to die

twitter.com...

There was another video yesterday showing hundreds of doctors and nurses going into Wuhan with extra Troops, so that would probably make sense they’re on patrols around Wuhan trying to attend those locked in, gunfire can be heard in the background apparently to deter people from trying to escape

This video is old and came out early on. It was out there before the Chinese New Year. Those are pyrotechnics, fireworks/crackers going off. The staff and people around them are relaxed. I remember watching this before the Chinese New Year.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Is it possible that the mayor of Wuhan was misquoted or mistranslated when he was reported as saying Wuhan was only receiving 300 test kits per day, and he actually said 3,000 per day? Honestly, given the numbers for Hubei and Wuhan each day, that error would make a lot of sense and explain Beijing's actions. Maybe Beijing will only permit confirmed cases who die to be listed as having died from CV as well, which would at least grant a bit of logic to the discrepancies between the official numbers and every other piece of evidence indicating the number of dead is significantly higher.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

where did you get masks? My usual suppliers are out. Specifically P2 (or eqiv) no valve, bar across nose. Seem to have been cleared out across the country very early on. Too early to be panic buyers. I think government. Particularly as they are the very type you'd want. I have respirators, but disposables would be nice to have.

I wouldn't read too much into the mask shortage other than it is real. There are several factors here:

1. China is likely the main manufacturer of masks -- they aren't exporting them at the moment, I suspect.
a. The usual manufacturing is shut down as well

2. Preppers bought early and bought enough -- regional distributors probably quickly went through stock without ability to re-order

3. Shady people bought a bunch to sell on ebay at a premium

4. Medical and hospital orgs probably bought extra reserves anticipating availability issues

5. Various US govt/military orgs probably also bought a bunch of reserves anticipating both availability issues, and possible need in case of domestic spread

6. The actual availability issue was not well understood because of CCP blackout -- I don't think it will be easy to make up at this point

That said, I wouldn't panic over a mask. Unless you are going full hazmat, this thing appears to be transferable via almost any vector. Just be cautious about contact if it get close to home.

On that note, I suspect there will be (you probably won't hear this from the CCP) an uptick in cases among CCP law enforcement/PLA simply due to the fact they are going around making contact with and handling so many people in their "efforts" and who knows what kind of protocol they are following or even able to follow regarding their clothing and sterilization.

edit on 8-2-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Another one of the cosmic jokers little puns.

We had the 4 horsemen and etc, now the resort these latest Brits are in is called Contamines.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

I managed to prof some respirators from the stores with spare canisters from works. The N95/N99 ones we ordered 2 weeks ago only arrived today. If nothing happens it doesn't happen, I can use the N masks for my hobby.

I don't think there is anything to be worried about at the moment but there are several red markers for me which will be connected with my work. If that happens I know it's going to get worse.

Like we say, no plan survives contact with the enemy, remain flexible. No matter how prepared we feel we are it won't happen the way we think it will. I'm opptimistic, it's looking OK at the moment purely based on the days passed, so few cases in UK, our awesome health system and nothing happening at work.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

I wish there was anything we could do to help

Getting prepared, being informed and remaining aware of how this situation can affect your local area is a good start. Talk to your family and friends to try and plan what you are going to do should things become worst. Thinking capabilities tend to degrade as stress increases so assessing your options and reactions now is preferable.

I am currently expecting about 6 months for the main initial wave of this virus to sweep the world with subsequent waves going on for years, the virus is out now and it only takes one carrier to continue the strain, waiting for the right conditions to reemerge.

While in the short term place like India and Africa may get hit harder due to the lack of ability to effectively quarantine, longer term they may do better as the populations biological resistance bounces back sooner than the other countries that can maintain an effective quarantine procedure. The measures China is employing does look to be helping reduce the rate the virus is spreading. The long incubation period is going to take a toll on social infrastructure to keep up these distancing techniques. Finding the right line through it all will be a day by day and case by case call.

For now you are helping by trying to remain informed, keep it up and share what you learn. Try and find some peace with your maker should the worst happen, until then keep punchin.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Yes thanks for this. I'm talking of mask shortage very early on. I buy them for work and noticed usual suppliers out weeks ago. This was before supply chain issues etc. There would have been millions in the country as they are used far and wide.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Good evening ATS members
Tokyo time 9 pm Feb. 8 , 2020

Before I update, here are a few past links.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm mostly sticking with the events here in Japan. And maybe expand any other news that I may come across, but really, you guys got it all covered by the minutes. I am most grateful for all the info you all have shared concerning the Corona Virus.
I promised that I WOULD NOT POST RUMORS OR ANY TYPE OF BS. I may express my opinion here and there, but more then likely it will be "street talk" that maybe you all have a gut feeling about anyway.

Here's what I have, maybe new info, if not, throw this link in the trash (called gomi bako  ごみばこ trash bin )
Got to have some humor these days on post like these, but the sad news is about to be given now.

Today, the Japanese govt. said the Japanese man in China DID have the corona virus, but he did not die because of it.
So those that actually didn't know he had the virus, yes, he HAD THE VIRUS, but he didn't die from it.

1. 3 new infections today (subject to change as test results come in)
2. 64 on board as of mid afternoon have tested positive (how many have left the boat, last I heard 20 )
3. There are 38 Japanese infected in Japan as of mid afternoon
4. Sad news is one Japanese died that was tested (now sure on this one who they were actually referring to)
5. There are known to be about 1000 in Hubei that are in bad condition (Chinese I suspect )
6. Reported figure stands about 700 dead (deaths seems to be a hit and miss with numbers here)
7. Some passengers are out/running low on medications
8. This is something I didn't really know: 1/2 OF THE PASSENGERS ARE OVER 70 (LET'S HOPE THEY STAY FIT)
9. Of the 3711 passengers, only 147 so far have received some medication from shore
10. The Diamond Princess does have 2 doctors on board. Also if I heard this right: there are also Japanese military doctors on board also. I don't have info on whether they stay on board over night. My opinion is ...
11. There are 416 American passengers on board
12. There are 215 Canadians on board

Just saw this on TV, this stuff is real. Chinese are now using toothpicks to push the elevator buttons.
Also saw the 1000 of beds with patients in them. Main complaint "yep, toilets".
The bed do not have partitions between them, but a long line of partitions in a row separates rows and rows of occupied beds.
Its probably for real what you all have been reported. This was just on Japanese TV. time 10 pm Tokyo

Please note that the US govt. is sending 18 tons of "Aid" to China and yes, its on the way now.

The very big question being asked on the streets today is: How do you feel about the corona virus? Most everyone said "they are concerned now because of 2 reasons.
1. the 20 that were on the ship now are spread among local hospitals
2. the death of a Japanese (I'm really not sure if it is one or two, I know one died in China, but in Japan, just don't know at the moment)

Also, on my other thread, I mentioned about shipping vessels. I don't have a word on that one yet.

All cruise liners have now been banned from docking at ports in Japan (but I think you all know that by now)

We do have ferries from southern Japan going to South Korea, I don't know if there is a ban on them. I haven't heard anything yet on that part.

OK, the nitty gritty stuff. PANIC DON'T.... HAVE A MASKS (NOW IT IS RECOMMENDED) SEE MY OTHER POST EYE WEAR, MOST CERTAINLY
TRY TO KEEP 3 FEET/1 METER AWAY FROM PEOPLE COUGHING, THEIR SPRAY DOES TRAVEL 3 FEET IN THE AIR
AND BY ALL MEANS WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN

THIS SOUNDS A BIT CRAZY FOR AMERICANS, BUT MAKE SURE TO UNDERSTAND THE POSSIBLE DANGERS OF PUBLIC TOILETS (MAYBE SOMEONE HERE HAS INFO ON TOILETS AND VIRUSES ) STAY SAFE AND USE COMMON SENSE WHEN OUT IN PUBLIC
I WOULD SUGGEST USING GLOVES WHEN PUMPING GAS IF THINGS IN YOUR AREA GETS KIND OF BAD

Think I'll drink some local grown green tea now.

See ya all soon
mim in japan

Oh, I forgot the one think that affects all of us. That is, one should prepare for an unusual twist in the economic/buying situation. Its already facing many people around the world. EX: the shortage of proper masks to be worn when going outdoors or if you have the common cold.

edit on 0200000008302020-02-08T06:30:08-06:00300802am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000019562020-02-08T06:56:19-06:00561902am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brick17
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

I managed to prof some respirators from the stores with spare canisters from works. The N95/N99 ones we ordered 2 weeks ago only arrived today. If nothing happens it doesn't happen, I can use the N masks for my hobby.

I don't think there is anything to be worried about at the moment but there are several red markers for me which will be connected with my work. If that happens I know it's going to get worse.

Like we say, no plan survives contact with the enemy, remain flexible. No matter how prepared we feel we are it won't happen the way we think it will. I'm opptimistic, it's looking OK at the moment purely based on the days passed, so few cases in UK, our awesome health system and nothing happening at work.

Thanks for this. I like the optimism. Currently playing around with figures for Hospital beds, working out capacity and when they'd become stretched. May be lower than 10k. Could be 2k worst case, but imagine more would be made available sharpish. But stretched very quickly at 10k, maybe a month with many more asymptomatic/mild walking about.

Yeah just thought I'd ask about disposable masks because it would be nice in case we run out of filters for respirators. Don't plan on going out and using respirator unless absolutely necessary though, because if it were that bad, I'd probably have to live in the garden for a month before I could come back in the house!

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
Another one of the cosmic jokers little puns.

We had the 4 horsemen and etc, now the resort these latest Brits are in is called Contamines.

Apparently it doesn't mean contaminated tho
'The word contamines does not mean “contaminated” as some supposed on social media but “ploughable land on the squire’s estate”.

The same news article says that the first Briton was the one who went to Singapore, stayed in the chalet for 4 days, then returned to UK. The French, having been informed of that positive case then tested the rest of the family. There were 11 members in total as part of the group. They are in various French hospitals.

amp.theguardian.com...
e dit on 2/8/2020 by checkmeout because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Saw a sign on my chemist door a minute ago, took a pic ATS won't let me upload it?
It just puts a little black bar at the top of the screen that does nothing 😐

Anyway it basically said the NHS is prepared for the Corona Virus, and we can be too! It then went on to give advice on staying sanitary etc.
It's only a mild warning, but still not nice to see on your doorstep!

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

Sorry for your predicament, I've been severly asthmatic all my life and if this thing hits I'll be at huge risk of death.

I'm still recovering from sepsis having been in ICU just a few months ago. I've got a Young family I'm not ready to say bye to yet.

I've been trying to warn friends and family to take measures to prepare by stocking up on food etc, should this thing hit the UK hard. Most people scoffed at me, but hey its their lives. Then we have a confirmed case in my home city Brighton, and the very same people I'd tried to calmly advise are flat out panic buying!

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I've read comments from people with impaired lung function or other conditions. Some have been told by doctors that if they ever get pneumonia, they will die. Heart wrenching read even though this is a worry to everyone.

On a positive side though, you will be much more well versed than most in the precautions you need to take, having done so through every flu season. Try and get a stock of medicine if possible, or alternatives that might buy time. Lie if you have to, say you're going away. If you have help available you may be able to limit your exposure entirely, your work is at home, someone else's job to go out if it's really necessary. Don't give up though, you are more well versed and can share this experience with those around you.

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join