It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Did you just wake up? Go to the store now!

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Sheeet, my user name came back and bit me on the ass there! šŸ‘šŸ»

link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
a reply to: Dolby_X
Yeah that helps, thanks.

Just regarding one funeral parlor ...

From this we can see that the Hankou Funeral Parlour currently can burn up to 576 corpses per day, but due to transportation constraints, it currently burns about 225 corpses of new crown patients each day.

576 a day?? I call bull. Can you imagine a crematorium with 550-600 ovens??? Maybe theyre huge ovens and they just pile a bunch of bodies in.. but then again, with multiples it takes longer. Like a turkey at thanksgiving. You have to go by poundage and heat.. and then how many hours you have to cook the turkey. Even if they pile a few in at a time... youd have to adjust the time and heat.. and circulate ( move the half burnt ones around) to make sure they are incinerated. It takes a LOT more to incinerate a body than you think... much less 576 a day. No wonder they have toxic air..

I believe, and could be wrong, that Auschwitz had 48 ovens and could ā€˜processā€™ 4400 bodies a day there. A proper death factory in one of the most unforgivable episodes of human evil.

My immediate thought when posters here were discussing the 'smoke' over Wuhan was mass cremations.
I am just sitting on the sidelines watching
Rainbows
Jane

link   
More mass graves

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So I donā€™t think China, will keep the quarantine for much longer, 35k cases rising daily, quarantine failed, they wonā€™t let their economy collapse. That is why I think we can just call this a pandemic. I could be wrong but I would not put it pasted China.

That is when, geopolitical relations with CHINA, may get hot... in that region or even worldwide.
edit on 8-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Police trying to quarentine a woman looks like they killed her in the process

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
More mass graves

twitter.com...

Fake.

As mentioned by others on Twitter:

highly doubt chinese body bags would have ā€œfemaleā€ and ā€œmaleā€ written in english on them....

The body bags and its straps aren't CCP properties. Definitely they were not happened in China.

Triton I know this is a conspiracy forum, but FFS.
edit on 8-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

More mass graves

twitter.com...

Fake News.

The pic of the mass grave being constructed is from Japan. 2011 www.dailymail.co.uk...

The pic of the actual mass grave is from Philippines www.dailymail.co.uk...

And the other pic looks more like a protest artwork, the bodies are marked female in English and police crime scene tape.
edit on 8-2-2020 by weirdguy because: Philippines

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

More mass graves

twitter.com...

Fake.

highly doubt chinese body bags would have ā€œfemaleā€ and ā€œmaleā€ written in english on them....

The body bags and its straps aren't CCP properties. Definitely they were not happened in China.

I agree, there is a lot of misinformation on this thread unfortunately.

link   
a reply to: Pommer89
What the heck is going on over there. Did she pass out or was given some sort of injection?

link   

originally posted by: Bicent
So I donā€™t think China, will keep the quarantine for much longer, 35k cases rising daily, quarantine failed, they wonā€™t let their economy collapse. That is why I think we can just call this a pandemic. I could be wrong but I would not put it pasted China.

That is when, geopolitical relations with CHINA, may get hot... in that region or even worldwide.

Donā€™t think thatā€™s the reason

I think itā€™s because they hoping to take the wind out of the virus by allowing Wuhan to die of rather than the whole of China, in Wuhan the virus is aerosolised as all the infected sneeze and breath, thatā€™s probably why theyā€™re spraying that stuff everywhere

Imagine if they removed the Wuhan quarantine now, theyā€™d migrate out with the highest infection numbers causing the whole of China to be one big Wuhan

Nope, I think Wuhans population is gonna drop a good few million by the year is out

edit on 8-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
What the heck is going on over there. Did she pass out or was given some sort of injection?

Injection is a good idea, her posture seems weird though.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Keep an eye on how the Chinese play the quarantine. I just donā€™t see the CCP, allowing Chinaā€™s economy to collapse.

They will say we tried but we canā€™t contain it, giving the finger to the world, and they will get to work. I will bet a hundred Bucs.
edit on 8-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

More mass graves

twitter.com...

nice photoshop you have there.

"female"
"police line do not cross"

i'm not saying CCP won't do such thing, but this is fake.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Looks like guy with his back to camera broke her neck tbh

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

More mass graves

twitter.com...

Fake.

The trouble is we are dealing with very little actual information that can be verified from China. More information will become available as this spreads out, and it is spreading out. In this situation there will always be misinformation, but I feel we are doing a relatively good job weeding it out where we can. Keep up the good work everyone.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

More mass graves

twitter.com...

Fake.

Oops sorry about that one, got rudely awoken at 5am by a police raid and a low flying chopped in the next street away šŸ˜©

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Not good

#Breaking: Just in - Unconfirmed report of an uprising in #Kazakhstan, of insidious people in the region burning down Chinese restaurants and shops duo to the #Coronavirus.

Unconfirmed

twitter.com...

The worlds unraveling from this virus and itā€™s just the beginning

Second vid
twitter.com...

Like I've mentioned three times in the threads... possible target was China for treatment of muslims!

Or possibly a bio weapon being produced by the Chinese which got out by accident

or

Kim Jung Un became an enemy to his closest Ally.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Introduced myself on page 125.

Update:

1. Work: no update as off until Monday (I'm in the military).

2. Domestically: No change at home or in surrounding area, we are in the countryside.Just on Sky News - reported by the French health ministry, 5 UK nationals have the Coronavirus at a ski resort in France, one of them recently had been to Singapore.

Opinion: Still prepared (masks arrived today),have enough food and water for three months and decon kit and plan in place should power/water cease, concerned yes but not worried. (Now we're prepared no concerns on that front and if nothing happens it will all get used in some way). Putting the dots together, again those UK national who are infected have a connection leading back to a direct contact from China. In this case Singapore, it must be a ticking time bomb over there. Sitting here wondering where all the blogs from those in quarantine in Arrowe Hostiptal on the Wirral are? I can't seem to find them.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
here's the latest reports by John Hopkins medical (a trusted and credible source)

www.ccn.com...

China Doesnā€™t Have the Resources to Identify Every Coronavirus Case

Fergusonā€™s model estimates that China has only detected 10% of total coronavirus cases. Judging by the official infection numbers coming out of China, he may be right.
For over a week, China has consistently reported about 3,000 new infections per day. The number has stayed suspiciously constant over the last ten days.
While the number of reported coronavirus cases was growing exponentially during the initial stages, the graph has become linear now.

Reported coronavirus infections have been growing linearly. | Source: Johns Hopkins CSSE

The steady rate of 3,000 infections a day reveals a very damning prospect about coronavirusā€™ spread. It suggests that China is detecting cases at the peak of its capacity.

If the rate of new infections were as low as 3,000 per day, the Chinese government wouldnā€™t have locked down more cities. But thatā€™s exactly what theyā€™ve been doing, suggesting the problem is much bigger than government officials are letting on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
This might actually be the only good sign Iā€™ve seen

Medical staff and doctors have managed to get to the tower blocks that were otherwise locked in to die

twitter.com...

There was another video yesterday showing hundreds of doctors and nurses going into Wuhan with extra Troops, so that would probably make sense theyā€™re on patrols around Wuhan trying to attend those locked in, gunfire can be heard in the background apparently to deter people from trying to escape
edit on 8-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join