It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
You know just because you disagree with somebody you don't need to constantly post that opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for some panic mongering

IF China is indeed pumping money into its markets to keep them from crashing then where does all the money come from?

link

It seems as if every American politician and talking head is expressing concern about the huge amount of debt that the U.S. government owes Chinese lenders. The Chinese do own a lot of U.S. debt -- about $1.1 trillion as of late 2019.
20th Jan this year.

Sooo what happens to the US economy IF china demands payment and then quickly everywhere else .....

To tie in a few other of the CT's ccp financially ruined and needs to control population, silence dissidents, Uighurs etc

Releases Bio weapon to mainly cull own population and disappear everybody they want rid of knowing it will cause a worldwide recession as they call in debts to deal with 'virus'

I don't believe the above but at the same time I'm sad to say it wouldn't actually surprise me (what a world we live in)

as it's the weekend

Hmm, at the very least, China isn't going to be buying up any more USA debt. Which could put the USA up crap creek too.

Sorry if this has already been covered, I'm 20 pages behind again.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: Advantage

Buddhism isn’t that strong in China.

If they can put more than 1 body in an oven they most likely would if there’s a need.

But we have no idea of oven sizes.

Meh, I just know about Xtian and Buddhist .. and Hindu.. cremations. BUT.. I do know crematoriums a bit. Macabre thing to know about but one of my lifelong friends is a funeral director and runs a 4 oven crematorium off site. I was definitely curious about it all.. pelted them with questions and learned more than I wanted. I got to see several cremations done.. its hot, greasy, you have to poke them, then you wait on average about an hour.. unless its a larger person.. and then have to bust up the larger leftovers when you bring the tray out.

I dont know everything.. I give parts that I know for sure and parts of the puzzle that I am familiar enough with to look at the published papers and research bulletins atthe places I go to. Other than that.. I wait for others who know their part to throw another piece into the puzzle. If its my OPINION.. Ill state that but usually give some evidence as to why I have that opinion.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Xing-Yi Ge

Doctorate
Hunan University
Changsha, China

Xing-Yi Ge or Ge ZY has participation in 99 published papers including corrections on the PubMed website. One extra paper was found on his Loop Account. There has been a proffesional working relationship with Shi Zhengli since at least 2013. Some highlights of this career include:

• Isolation and characterization of a bat SARS-like coronavirus that uses the ACE2 receptor.

• Isolation and Characterization of a Novel Bat Coronavirus Closely Related to the Direct Progenitor of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus.
  • Cloning, expression, and antiviral activity of interferon β from the Chinese microbat, Myotis davidii.
  • Isolation and identification of bat viruses closely related to human, porcine and mink orthoreoviruses.

• TLR4-dependent internalization of CX3CR1 aggravates sepsis-induced immunoparalysis.
  • Comparison of Antibody Immune responses to different HIV-1 Envelope Glycoprotein Mutants.
  • Bat Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome-Like Coronavirus WIV1 Encodes an Extra Accessory Protein, ORFX, Involved in Modulation of the Host Immune Response.
  • Corrigendum: A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence.
  • Novel bat adenoviruses with an extremely large E3 gene.
  • Longitudinal surveillance of SARS-like coronaviruses in bats by quantitative real-time PCR.
  • Coexistence of multiple coronaviruses in several bat colonies in an abandoned mineshaft.
  • A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence.
  • Bat SARS-like coronavirus WIV1 encodes an extra accessory protein ORFX involved in modulation of host immune response.

• Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus.
  • Cross-neutralization of SARS coronavirus-specific antibodies against bat SARS-like coronaviruses.
  • Coexistence of multiple genotypes of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus with novel mutant S genes in the Hubei Province of China in 2016.
  • Novel bat adenoviruses with low G+C content shed new light on the evolution of adenoviruses.
  • Molecular detection of viruses in Kenyan bats and discovery of novel astroviruses, caliciviruses and rotaviruses.
  • Detection and genome characterization of four novel bat hepadnaviruses and a hepevirus in China.

• Molecular detection of viruses in Kenyan bats and discovery of novel astroviruses, caliciviruses and rotaviruses.

• Genetic Evidence of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-Cov) and Widespread Seroprevalence among Camels in Kenya.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
a reply to: Dolby_X
Yeah that helps, thanks.

Just regarding one funeral parlor ...

From this we can see that the Hankou Funeral Parlour currently can burn up to 576 corpses per day, but due to transportation constraints, it currently burns about 225 corpses of new crown patients each day.

576 a day?? I call bull. Can you imagine a crematorium with 550-600 ovens??? Maybe theyre huge ovens and they just pile a bunch of bodies in.. but then again, with multiples it takes longer. Like a turkey at thanksgiving. You have to go by poundage and heat.. and then how many hours you have to cook the turkey. Even if they pile a few in at a time... youd have to adjust the time and heat.. and circulate ( move the half burnt ones around) to make sure they are incinerated. It takes a LOT more to incinerate a body than you think... much less 576 a day. No wonder they have toxic air..

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I think that was based on that location having something like 29 ovens!

576 / 29 = 20

If it takes about 1 hour each, that would be within possibility.

Cremation Resource

On an average, it takes about one to three hours to cremate a human body, thereby reducing it to 3-7 pounds of cremains. The cremation remains are usually pasty white in color.

Keeping in mind that the average Chinese citizen typically ways less than a typical US Citizen, yeah I can see them mostly being on the light-side.

edit on 2020-2-7 by EnhancedInterrogator because: more details.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

I think that was based on that location having something like 29 ovens!

576 / 29 = 20

If it takes about 1 hour each, that would be within possibility.

Holy cow... Thats MASSIVE...
Whatever the Chinese equivalent of the EPA is ... should have to live next door to that.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

There are 18 ovens , 11 of which are functional.

50 minutes per body - that's one oven doing 28 bodies a day nonstop. See the original post - that's where this is all extrapolated from.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Recoveries are going up nicely:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
BNO news on Twitter reporting the first American to die of Coronavirus in Wuhan.
Also a Japanese person who died of viral pneumonia but won't be included in the official statistics.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Another milestone...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I'm going to use my Civil Engineering degree here and say it's to keep groundwater out of a subterranean floor and vapor barrier a foundation. www.theguardian.com... Wuhan apparently was built on a number of lakes China just filled in and paved over. I'd bet groundwater is very close to the surface. Concrete can be made waterproof through admixtures and long curving processes, but if China is laying foundations with quick set concrete for emergency fast construction, then they'd need a plastic water/vapor barrier or the building will seep water. They can use sealant inside the lower floors of the building, but that's a crappy "solution" as the water will still saturate the concrete and wire fabric reinforcing will rust, break, and the foundation slab will subside and fail anywhere its sitting on soil rather than footings or piles (and no way they'd run continuous footings on an emergency construction project with a time crunch.)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So... when are we going to get the numbers of the dead that are in home quarantine. Such a show is made over the streets being empty. Thats a massive amount of unaccounted for human beings of all ages that arent being treated in the hospitals or ICU.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It should be pretty clear by now that at least 60% of the population of Wuhan is infected...at least 2 million infected.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: FredT

I'm going to use my Civil Engineering degree here and say it's to keep groundwater out of a subterranean floor and vapor barrier a foundation. www.theguardian.com... Wuhan apparently was built on a number of lakes China just filled in and paved over. I'd bet groundwater is very close to the surface. Concrete can be made waterproof through admixtures and long curving processes, but if China is laying foundations with quick set concrete for emergency fast construction, then they'd need a plastic water/vapor barrier or the building will seep water. They can use sealant inside the lower floors of the building, but that's a crappy "solution" as the water will still saturate the concrete and wire fabric reinforcing will rust, break, and the foundation slab will subside and fail anywhere its sitting on soil rather than footings or piles (and no way they'd run continuous footings on an emergency construction project with a time crunch.)

Very interesting info! The things you learn on a virus thread on ATS..

You see, Im from Louisiana. Anything that resembles a hole with plastic is going to become a pool. You sure arent going to build on.. or in.. it.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
It should be pretty clear by now that at least 60% of the population of Wuhan is infected...at least 2 million infected.

How is that?

Wuhan = 11M people x 60% = 6.5M infected.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I can easily believe 2M of Wahuvians are infected. What is your source?
edit on 7-2-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
NASA Heat Map

This map link starts at Jan 26th and show hundreds of heat spots showing up around the Wuhan region from Jan 29th and onwards.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
They can potentially put 2/3 bodies in the incinerators

It takes 1 or two hours to prime, and two hours more hours to finish I heard

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I heard today workers have been instructed to return to work on Monday
looking for a source

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Spots seems to stop at 31st and then slowly starts build again

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
NASA Heat Map

This map link starts at Jan 26th and show hundreds of heat spots showing up around the Wuhan region from Jan 29th and onwards.

Wow that’s crazy

There was a video of heavy smog which people claimed was the mass cremations

Anybody remember the date?

That’s certainly convincing

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join