It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Surely they’re not that silly? Yeah?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Could this be a mass grave? Or foundations for what?

New construction of something

twitter.com...

Ive seen this before on that 'Gold Rush" show. It looks like a lining used to build a temporary reservoir. You use people to avoid puncturing the lining.

It seems less likely that that much care would go into a mass grave

Depends.
Infectious waste MUST be contained in a plastic encasement NO LESS than 3 MILS thick. If not, you run the risk of contamination from rotting bodies, animal predation and contamination, and whatever pathogen they died from entering the ecosystem and water table. Id say more care would be taken for a mass grave of infected than is being taken with the living patients.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

Surely they’re not that silly? Yeah?

didn't look like they were trying to stop that fire, so...

but the video was apparently deleted since the poster couldn't confirm when it happened.

update: apparently not in Wuhan
edit on 7/2/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I might be dating myself,but... kill it with fire???

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

If we speculate down the mass graves route - considering the recent CCP directive that all infeced bodies must be incinerated straight away, I wonder what changed.

Too many bodies?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414

I might be dating myself,but... kill it with fire???

LOL! Bet I may be more "dated" than you..

Fire? Not unless its a 2 chamber crematorium with enviro scrubbers...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Memory Hole

reply to: Ch1m3ra

edit on 7-2-2020 by Argen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ch1m3ra

If we speculate down the mass graves route - considering the recent CCP directive that all infeced bodies must be incinerated straight away, I wonder what changed.

Too many bodies?

It was already said to be running 24/7 at capacity... and since that we see mortality raising with confirmed and uncomfirmed. Time to dump them. I mean Im sure youve all seen the bodies laying around everywhere... the ER looking like a morgue after a disaster.
Kinda like the trailer park boys sage wisdom of RIcky.. if you dont see it, it never happened.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Aannnnnd,it's gone,that was fast.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
It was already said to be running 24/7 at capacity...

Does anybody have any links that can say what crematorium's are in/around Wuhan? or, what their total combined "capacity" would be? It does not seem like something easy to validate.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

dont know if this is what you are seeking
www.epochtimes.com...

You Hu said that his funeral parlour had 18 cremators, but only 11 cremators were able to operate, and one furnace required 50 minutes to burn one body.

www.soundofhope.org...
edit on 7-2-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Aannnnnd,it's gone,that was fast.

i've updated earlier posts.

not in Wuhan

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

originally posted by: Advantage
It was already said to be running 24/7 at capacity...

Does anybody have any links that can say what crematorium's are in/around Wuhan? or, what their total combined "capacity" would be? It does not seem like something easy to validate.

I dont. I do know within BUddhist cremations.. its one body at a time.. so youd have to have a bunch of ovens in each crematorium. Here is the US.. you are only permitted one body at a time by law. China has done away with funerals and all already due to necessity.. but I dont know if they are piling bodies in ovens. If you do that you run the risk of a grease fire from hell.. to be blunt.. and burning the crematory down. The bodies would take longer nad not be incinerated if multiples are put in singular ovens .

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Update Feb 07 11 am

Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Canada
2 Toronto,Ont., 4 British Columbia, 1 London,Ont. total 7+5=12
Japan reports 44 new cases of coronavirus on cruise ship near Tokyo,
raising ship's total to 64
The 44 new patients of coronavirus will be taken to medical facilities in Tokyo and 4 prefectures, according to Kyodo. Japan now has a total of 89 confirmed cases.
Also 5 Canadian sick in the Dondiamond Princess Cruse Ship
twitter.com...

docs.google.com...

Follwing #Hubei province, both Liaoning province (population 43M ) and Jiangxi province(population 44M) also locked down due to #coronavirus. So far 3 provinces and 63 cities in China under complete lockdown.

JHU press release about the development of the dashboard:
hub.jhu.edu...

Save this Preparedness and Response Plan offline and share with your local docs and hospitals:
www.hopkins-cepar.org...
Also
www.who.int...

Full size
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Buddhism isn’t that strong in China.

If they can put more than 1 body in an oven they most likely would if there’s a need.

But we have no idea of oven sizes.

link   
a reply to: Dolby_X
Yeah that helps, thanks.

Just regarding one funeral parlor ...

From this we can see that the Hankou Funeral Parlour currently can burn up to 576 corpses per day, but due to transportation constraints, it currently burns about 225 corpses of new crown patients each day.

link   
Woah, did I miss something?

www.dailynk.com...

There is no way Mr. Kim would disgrace #1 sovereignty in all of world.

One confirmed case and then five dead from whom confirmed it???
edit on 7-2-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
In the WTF is going on Dept...

Why did a Chinese university hire Charles Lieber to do battery research?

Among the ongoing mysteries surrounding last week’s arrest of Harvard University nanoscientist Charles Lieber is the precise nature of the research program Lieber was conducting in his cooperation with Chinese researchers.

He was released two days later on a $1 million bond. An affidavit outlining the charges against Lieber notes that in January 2013, he signed an agreement between Harvard and Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) in China.

In Lieber’s case, however, the battery angle poses a puzzle. That’s because a search of the titles of Lieber’s more than 400 papers and more than 75 U.S. and Chinese patents reveals no mentions of “battery,” “batteries,” “vehicle,” or “vehicles.” (According to Lieber’s CV, through 2019 he has co-authored 412 research papers and has 65 awarded and pending U.S. patents. The website of the Chinese National Intellectual Property Administration indicates that Lieber has been awarded 11 Chinese patents.)

In fact, one U.S. nanoscientist and former student of Lieber’s says: “I have never seen Charlie working on batteries or nanowire batteries.”

Seems important to understand Lieber's nanotech work and what it may have to do with existing or current vaccines funded by Gates Foundation.?

Professor of chemistry Charles Lieber has created a transistor so small it can be used to penetrate cell membranes and probe their interiors, without disrupting function. Charles Lieber's Virus-Sized Transistors > Harvard Magazine

Lieber arrest stokes US researchers’ fear of China ties

It seems DOJ wants to make sure that one of the world's top nanotechnology experts does not and can not talk - and if he does talk they can spin him as not credible. Wonder Why? He was cuffed and put in anklechains. Consider there is some $21 Trillion missing/unaccounted from DOD and HUD and no one was ever put in anklechains.🤔🤔

Charles Lieber's most recent publication on his research group website
A. Zhang, Y. Zhao, S. You and C.M. Lieber, “Nanowire probes could drive high-resolution brain-machine interfaces,” Nano Today DOI: 10.1016/j.nantod.2019.100821, 9 Dec 2019.
Link [PDF]

Charles Lieber was an expert on using nanotechnology for Brain-computer interface (BCI) technology - wonder how does that relate to the vaccines Gates foundation is funding and trying to mandate AND especially now that Microsoft has won the DOD Jedi contract?
Lieber Research Group

What is the BRAIN Initiative?

The Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies (BRAIN) Initiative is aimed at revolutionizing our understanding of the human brain. By accelerating the development and application of innovative technologies, researchers will be able to produce a revolutionary new dynamic picture of the brain that, for the first time, shows how individual cells and complex neural circuits interact in both time and space. Long desired by researchers seeking new ways to treat, cure, and even prevent brain disorders, this picture will fill major gaps in our current knowledge and provide unprecedented opportunities for exploring exactly how the brain enables the human body to record, process, utilize, store, and retrieve vast quantities of information, all at the speed of thought.

braininitiative.nih.gov...

Cute, they even use 'BRAIN' as an acronym.

Announced by the Obama administration on April 2, 2013.
en.wikipedia.org...

DARPA is heavily involved in BRI & BRAIN. Alot more dots to connect.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS,,,... NZ has finally swabbed 4 suspected virus carriers days after they arrived. I'm so proud ///!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Buddhism isn’t that strong in China.

All my relatives over there are very Buddhist, and there are HUGE temples there.
But, anyway ... In this scenario, I would not expect the patients families to be in the decision-making loop about what happens to their family members remains. They probably aren't even getting their ashes back after cremation.

edit on 2020-2-7 by EnhancedInterrogator because: gammer,spling,4matten

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join