It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Thank you for the updates.

If anyone is on Facebook still This guy and his wife post from the ship. He is live streaming now. They are a British couple.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Searching for a resolution of infected "critical" to "recovered" outcome and I found this.

www.scmp.com...

Based on a small sample of discharged patients from Wuhan, the city at the centre of the outbreak, Wang said that about 6 per cent had recovered after being in a serious condition, while less than one per cent had recovered after being classed as in critical condition.

I'm not nervous at all...

edit on 7-2-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Not good

#Breaking: Just in - Unconfirmed report of an uprising in #Kazakhstan, of insidious people in the region burning down Chinese restaurants and shops duo to the #Coronavirus.

Unconfirmed

twitter.com...

The worlds unraveling from this virus and it’s just the beginning

Second vid
twitter.com...

I would offer a thought that maybe it's not simply a case of fear or racism.

The Chinese government has concentration camps in some parts of the Uyghur region. There are Uyghurs in those camps. Some Uyghurs are ethnically Kazakh, so the Kazaks you see on video may be doing this out of anger because of that.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Could this be a mass grave? Or foundations for what?

New construction of something

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Shi Zhengli

Shi was born in May 1964 in Xixia County, Henan, China.[3] She graduated from Wuhan University in 1987. She received her master's degree from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) in 1990 and her Ph.D. from Montpellier 2 University in 2000.

From 2014, Shi Zhengli has been the recipient of a number of US Government grants as well as grants from the National Basic Research program of China, the Chinese Academy of Science, the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and from the Strategic Priority Research Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences, to assist in funding research into coronaviruses.[4]

During the 2019–20 Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, Shi and other 12 scientists formed an expert group on the research of Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV).[5][6]

Wikipedia

Zhengli Shi or Shi ZL has a very esteemed career with participation in 146 published papers including corrections on the PubMed website. Some highlights of this career include:

• Construction of a non-infectious SARS coronavirus replicon for application in drug screening and analysis of viral protein function.
  • Evidence of the recombinant origin of a bat severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)-like coronavirus and its implications on the direct ancestor of SARS coronavirus.

• Immunogenicity of the spike glycoprotein of bat SARS-like coronavirus.

• Isolation and characterization of a bat SARS-like coronavirus that uses the ACE2 receptor.

• A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence.
  • Isolation and Characterization of a Novel Bat Coronavirus Closely Related to the Direct Progenitor of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus.
  • Cloning, expression, and antiviral activity of interferon β from the Chinese microbat, Myotis davidii.
  • Isolation and identification of bat viruses closely related to human, porcine and mink orthoreoviruses.

• Corrigendum: A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence.
  • Bat Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome-Like Coronavirus WIV1 Encodes an Extra Accessory Protein, ORFX, Involved in Modulation of the Host Immune Response.
  • Novel bat adenoviruses with an extremely large E3 gene.
  • Longitudinal surveillance of SARS-like coronaviruses in bats by quantitative real-time PCR.
  • Coexistence of multiple coronaviruses in several bat colonies in an abandoned mineshaft.
  • Coronavirus: epidemiology, genome replication and the interactions with their hosts.

• Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus.
  • Cross-neutralization of SARS coronavirus-specific antibodies against bat SARS-like coronaviruses.
  • IFNAR2-dependent gene expression profile induced by IFN-α in Pteropus alecto bat cells and impact of IFNAR2 knockout on virus infection.
  • Detection of diverse viruses in alimentary specimens of bats in Macau.
  • Detection of alpha- and betacoronaviruses in rodents from Yunnan, China.
  • Novel bat adenoviruses with low G+C content shed new light on the evolution of adenoviruses.
  • Molecular detection of viruses in Kenyan bats and discovery of novel astroviruses, caliciviruses and rotaviruses.
  • Detection and genome characterization of four novel bat hepadnaviruses and a hepevirus in China.
  • Genetically Diverse Filoviruses in Rousettus and Eonycteris spp. Bats, China, 2009 and 2015.

• Molecular detection of viruses in Kenyan bats and discovery of novel astroviruses, caliciviruses and rotaviruses.
  • Discovery of Novel Bat Coronaviruses in South China That Use the Same Receptor as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus.
  • Longitudinal Surveillance of Betacoronaviruses in Fruit Bats in Yunnan Province, China During 2009-2016.
  • Serological Evidence of Bat SARS-Related Coronavirus Infection in Humans, China.
  • Dampened STING-Dependent Interferon Activation in Bats.
  • Genomic Characterization of a Novel Hepatovirus from Great Roundleaf Bats in China.
  • Fatal swine acute diarrhoea syndrome caused by an HKU2-related coronavirus of bat origin.

• Bat Coronaviruses in China.
  • Geographical structure of bat SARS-related coronaviruses.
  • Origin and evolution of pathogenic coronaviruses.
  • Serological evidence of MERS-CoV and HKU8-related CoV co-infection in Kenyan camels.
  • Genetic Evidence of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-Cov) and Widespread Seroprevalence among Camels in Kenya.
  • Dampened NLRP3-mediated inflammation in bats and implications for a special viral reservoir host.
  • Characterization of a filovirus (Měnglà virus) from Rousettus bats in China.

• Discovery of Bat Coronaviruses through Surveillance and Probe Capture-Based Next-Generation Sequencing.
  • A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin.

edit on 7-2-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling, format

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Ooh, we all know what Fascist leaders do when they start digging big holes in the ground.

Let's see

Stalin 1940
mass graves.

Hitler 1930s-1940s
incineration and mass graves.

Syngman Rhee 1950s
Mass graves

Pol Pot 1970s
mass graves

Xi Jinping 2020...
incineration? check
Mass graves? hmmmm

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

That looks like they are putting in a lining for a landfill. I had rather not speculate on what they will put in it but your first question is probably the correct one.

edit on 2 7 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to post updates. I appreciate it and look forward to more news (hopefully good news).

You are most welcome.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hades84
I've been enjoying your updates. hope you are feeling better after leaving the hospital

Thank you and you are most welcome.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: TritonTaranis
That looks like they are putting in a lining for a landfill. I had rather not speculate on what they will put in it but your first question is probably the correct one.

I'll speculate ... medical waste? or ash from incinerating medical waste?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
china seeks court approval to execute 20,000 Coronavirus victims

Someone please (asking seriously and sincerely) that this "City News" website is some manner of Sorcha Faal BS hoax site.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Someone please (asking seriously and sincerely) that this "City News" website is some manner of Sorcha Faal BS hoax site.

Snopes to the rescue! = HOAX.

An excerpt ...

This is not a genuine news report. While the AB-TC website does not carry any disclaimers labeling its content as fiction, we found a number of red flags concerning the legitimacy of this outlet’s reporting.

For starters, this website is full of junk news stories. For instance, a July 2010 article (still featured on the homepage) carries the headline, “BREAKING: New York Giants coach Pat Shurmur has died.” But Shurmur didn’t die in 2010. In fact, he is still alive as of this writing and was hired as the offensive coordinator for the Denver Broncos in January 2020.

The website has also published hoax articles about “cannibal restaurants” (debunked here), death hoaxes about celebrity couples (debunked here), doctored tweets from U.S. President Donald Trump, and a junk news article that falsely claimed Prince Andrew had committed suicide.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Ive seen this before on that 'Gold Rush" show. It looks like a lining used to build a temporary reservoir. You use people to avoid puncturing the lining.

It seems less likely that that much care would go into a mass grave

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Thank you!!! It was linked to the Twitter discussion posted above and I was hoping it had been debunked. It seemed like one of those "no effing way this is legit" stories.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

www.altnews.in...

There are a ton of debunk sites claiming this BS. But in the day of BS, who knows for reelz...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

Thank you for the updates.

If anyone is on Facebook still This guy and his wife post from the ship. He is live streaming now. They are a British couple.

We just got to see that on Japanese TV not too long ago. He is right. The elderly are now becoming nervous .
As I mention, people that are running out of medication and require more meds, the problem is the language barrier and the dosage amount. Also, the legality of doctor to patient. I would think by now, the people that are in need of meds, their Embassies are working on this. There's a program called "Destitute and Ill" which I would think all Embassies have. That is where the Embassy would secure the necessary means to have you leave the country you are stranded in. The US Embassy, for instance, if you are on SSDI, Socical Security (not sure about SSI) they will take the payment out of them govt. funds you receive. I would think in this case they (Embassies) are working on such matters.
I just can't see the Japanese giving out medication to 3711 stranded people in a very fast way, it would really take a lot of time. I know the Japanese are covered by the National Health Plan. And to tell you, its fairly inexpensive. The CT I just had done with follow up only cost me about 72 USD. about 7500 yen.
OK, see all later.
edit on 0200000022192020-02-07T22:19:22-06:00192202pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000033202020-02-07T22:20:33-06:00203302pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000001252020-02-07T22:25:01-06:00250102pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The CCP doesn’t need court approval to do anything. The government in China doesn’t work that way.

Appears to be a Philippines news site from a TV station.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Nice dig on this lady. Did you dig on the other scientist?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

update: apparently not in Wuhan
edit on 7/2/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Numbers are not receding...

Severe vs. Total cases = 18% fatality.

Ive said earlier if you are critical, you are dead.

edit on 7-2-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join