It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s mental state is deteriorating- psychiatrists urgently warn Congress

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456

And now we have this big stinking basket of rotten fruit.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

I didnt write the article.

Not out of proportion at all.

They said he is crazy.

I am just agreeing.

Like you agree when someone says hes the bees knees.
Sure, that's called "Confirmarion Bias" and none is more prevaliant in the hyper partisan environment that liberal media is.

This is why it is up to the User to critique and determine themselves. You never use media sources as verbatim, you gotta strip away the emotionally contrived language and determine whether the authors interpretation of facts and opinions really lead to proposed conclusions they state. You also have to consider the Authors biases and political views as well.
edit on 5-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Moar!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

a reply to: shooterbrody

What part of psychairitry requires hands on?

They do not look at your brain when they say you are crazy.

They look at behaviour.

AND
these guys are professionals.

He has been unstable for a long time already. This is making him even worse and look oh he has control of missiles and bombs. That's just great.

So you would have no problem if I bring in a psychiatrist to analyze your posting history and make a diagnosis?

You would be good with that right?

Right?
*Gasp* Almost like...RED FLAG LAWS?!??!?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Face it. The man sees democrats around every corner.
He is paranoid.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

What would they do in person that they cannot do watching him on tv?

They ask you to talk. That man has verbal diarrhea.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Face it. The man sees democrats around every corner.
He is paranoid.
Democrats!! Everywhere!! Reminds me of the plot from Invasion of the Body Snatchers 😜

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: Ahabstar

lol. Well if you guys seriously think, or even have any doubts about why I posted this, then hey, move it to the Mud Pit. Because I can guarantee you I did not post this for ANY political motive. Even though it is a political topic. I posted it because of all the videos I have seen with my own eyes, and I believe there may be at least some truth to the accusations. Period.

Sure there maybe some truth to the accusations. But neither you are I are qualified to determine that truth.

And neither are the 350 people who signed this letter. They have the expertise to do it; but since they never personally treated the man they are not qualified to determine.

In fact when this sorta thing happened in the past their profession as as a whole decided such actions where highly inappropriate and unprofessional.

My question would be is what has changed in their profession that so many of them now think its is appropriate to act in this manner? That's some scary stuff when we as a society can not count on the professionalism of such a prominent group of people in our society.

And you are correct this problem is not political, even if this OP topic has some political overtones.

Psychologists and psychiatrists have been pushing the envelope of their professionalism for quite some time now. Signing paperwork claiming untrained pets are service animals and that pet bits someones face off in an air port. Passing out proscription drugs to the point that we are a highly medicated society. And I can't tell you how many times I've been in a social setting with a mental health professional and they took pleasure in telling me personal details about their patients.

There's definitely something wrong here; Donald Trump's mental state is the least of our worries. And since he has a lot of flaws that don't require a professional to act completely unprofessional there really is no need to even entertain such a flawed OP.
edit on 5-1-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Jason79

What would they do in person that they cannot do watching him on tv?

They ask you to talk. That man has verbal diarrhea.
Well, personally engaging him, for one.

Having convosation, personal interaction will always reveal more then visual cues.

(post by Caroline13456 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

What part of psychairitry requires hands on?

They do not look at your brain when they say you are crazy.

They look at behaviour.

AND
these guys are professionals.

He has been unstable for a long time already. This is making him even worse and look oh he has control of missiles and bombs. That's just great.

They obviously don't know his raw behaviour behind the closed doors, offline, not for public view and while not playing the public opinion. Most if not all people have different personalities reserved for work, friends, the loved ones. This is like saying that mr weatherman is having a catatonic robot brain meltdown because he is talking way too fast when on air.
Professionals. Lmao yeah. Those recent news about antidepressants were just another example how pro this branch of "science" really is.

link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Funny how it keeps coming up isn't it?

How many times have psychiatrists said this about past presidents? Ever? Never?

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

This might go over your head (I'm sure it wiill) but here is a breakdown of a functioning sociopath.

1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors.
2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying … or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
4. Irritability and aggressiveness
5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others.
6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations
7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

This is the general list of traits a functioning sociopath has. This is Trump all over! His fans (worshipers) will never admit it, but then again, they would never admit that they are brainwashed and conditioned either!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
President Trump is doing just fine, the armchair idiot shrinks work for those with TDS, nothing to see here folks, thank you , drive through

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

He would just lie about the results.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller

They are not armchair psychiatrists. They are practicing doctors. Professionals.

Weak argument guys. So very very weak.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456

You just insulted half of America. Why? Because they love their president? Where do you get off diagnosing his as a sociopath? Methinks a trip to the doc to see about your own diagnosis of acute TDS is in order. And BTW it sure SOUNDS like you're saying he is like Hitler....

People like you are part of the problem! How am I insulting half of America! He is just one man, not a bloody God! Seriously, this primitive way of thinking is worrying!

Seriously! Why can't you guys read properly! I said he is like Hitler in the fact that he attracts fanatical followers! That does not mean said followers are Nazis! Jesus! Why are you people twisting words!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

So if your doctor said you have cancer but your twitter feed of friends say nah. You go with the votes instead of the education? Because I am one of his twitter followers. LOL.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

He didnt say that anywhere.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join