It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s mental state is deteriorating- psychiatrists urgently warn Congress

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

How many American universities are there with psychology professors. Think about that.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Arnie123

Yay, more nonsense! What a mouthful, I'm not sure what you're asking other than being unhinged and further making a mockery of this thread, lol.

And yet you cannot back up me calling Trump supporters Nazis! Please, give up before you make yourself look even more stupid!
Give up what? Calling you out? I think you need to calm down, when you start resorting to "Stupid" you've clearly lost the argument and there is no further point in engaging with you, I may push the letter, but won't push that point.

Drink a pop, take a nice shower and read some books 🥰🤩😘

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: bastion

When you clutter up the thread with nonsense and patently false allegations, people are going to comment on it. That's how bulletin boards work.

I fail to see how posting 'do you social media bruh?' on page 3 is an objective or critical analysis of something Trump has done.

ATS is a website, not just this thread. Trying to constrain the goalposts to this microcosm to make it seem like you have a point is again due to logical fallacy (reductio ad absurdium), lack of reading comprehension or deliberately misinterpreting posts to make it seem you have a valid argument.
...and for everything you just posted resulted in comitting the same fallace, great job illustrating your point.

I think I made it clear in my last post, but since you continue to engage, I'll say it again, practice what you preach and if you haven't made anything contribution to the source material then our discussion is done.

No it didn't. Look up the definition of reducing to the absurd instead of re-itterating my point you lack reading comprehension. Plus a phallus is very different than a fallacy.
edit on 5-1-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
i mean unless these psychiatrists are personally examining him and talking to him on a regular basis, they are talking out of their asses and are a joke to their profession and just doing this for money. just another example of the systemic corruption plaguing this country.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

When you clutter up the thread with nonsense and patently false allegations, people are going to comment on it. That's how bulletin boards work.

I fail to see how posting 'do you social media bruh?' on page 3 is an objective or critical analysis of something Trump has done.

ATS is a website, not just this thread. Trying to constrain the goalposts to this microcosm to make it seem like you have a point is again due to logical fallacy (reductio ad absurdium), lack of reading comprehension or deliberately misinterpreting posts to make it seem you have a valid argument.
...and for everything you just posted resulted in comitting the same fallace, great job illustrating your point.

I think I made it clear in my last post, but since you continue to engage, I'll say it again, practice what you preach and if you haven't made anything contribution to the source material then our discussion is done.

Not it didn't. Look up the definition of reducing to the absurd instead of re-itterating my point you lack reading comprehension. Plus a phallus is very different than a fallacy.
Ugh, annnd you're still here.

Last time, if you have nothing to contribution, adios?

So, here we go.

What are your thoughts on the 350 psychologist making a determination on Trumps mental health, via media?

Do we take their opinions and views to heart simply because they are psychologist? Or do we wait put stock in an actual Dr. To Patient diagnosis, via, medical assessments and follow ups?

Edit001: Just saw your edit, you're disgusting, you want to talk about me misinterpreting what I say? Where and at what point did I say anthing that would resort to the term, "Phallus"? And why is it even a thing in this discussion? Are in you incapable of, at the very least, understand where I am coming from? Not good.
edit on 5-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Truth.

edit on 5-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
i mean unless these psychiatrists are personally examining him and talking to him on a regular basis, they are talking out of their asses and are a joke to their profession and just doing this for money. just another example of the systemic corruption plaguing this country.
I think you nailed it perfectly and I agree.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

No I dont social media,I know who designed it and how it was designed

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

No I dont social media,I know who designed it and how it was designed
That's cool, I'm off and on it, depending on what's up.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

So you'd by happy for all future Presidents to have a psychological assessment along with their physical assessment before hey take the reigns of power ?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

This reminds of that time when Hillary started having health issues and everyone rushed out to diagnose her, and the same people worried about Trump's mental state based on armchair diagnosis now told us how shoddy and wrong the same kind of diagnosis was back then.

Unless we get something from someone who knows (not an Adam Schiff style whistleblower who overheard someone talking to someone who might have heard something), then this is conjecture and Monday morning quarterbacking akin to what Patriots' fans are likely doing.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So you'd by happy for all future Presidents to have a psychological assessment along with their physical assessment before hey take the reigns of power ?

Sure, Trumps been evaluated by physicians, but we're talking about people trying to make assessments over the air and that doesn't resonate with people because what if we are put into that position?

Technically we already do just by posting in online forum interactions, people make all kinds of diagnosis, mainly partisan in nature.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: namehere

This reminds of that time when Hillary started having health issues and everyone rushed out to diagnose her, and the same people worried about Trump's mental state based on armchair diagnosis now told us how shoddy and wrong the same kind of diagnosis was back then.

Unless we get something from someone who knows (not an Adam Schiff style whistleblower who overheard someone talking to someone who might have heard something), then this is conjecture and Monday morning quarterbacking akin to what Patriots' fans are likely doing.

Ye, I forgot about that, guilty as charged.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Sure, Trumps been evaluated by physicians, but we're talking about people trying to make assessments over the air and that doesn't resonate with people because what if we are put into that position?

Technically we already do just by posting in online forum interactions, people make all kinds of diagnosis, mainly partisan in nature.

People who think like this do not care about what happens to themselves

It's the same mindset as a suicide bomber just on a much larger scale

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

People who think like this do not care about what happens to themselves

It's the same mindset as a suicide bomber just on a much larger scale
It's madness.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I'd go with your initial gut on this hit piece, True.
As for your heads-ups on seismic activity-- the subject
matter you post on is always valuable and IMHO as close
to accurate as anybody's, in the either public OR private sector.

r/ I'll save my opinion on Trotsky, Lenin and Freud for the
next time our President gets Hitlerized in three,...two..../r

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You said-
Do you think he is exhibiting these signs? Why would all these professionals put their reputations on the line?

No.
And really, what are these people risking? Nothing! Reason being, they are pushing the idea of a deranged boogyman which is just confirming the fears of and feeding TDS; therefore, they are telling TDS sufferers what they want to hear in hopes to ignite that which they accuse Trump supports of (from the article):

“ Dr Post warned the strong connection between Mr Trump and his followers means the possibility he would call for violence against his perceived political enemies “cannot be discounted”.”

Who has been attacked over and over the past few years? Really look at the facts. Literally wearing a Trump hat will cause people around you to go into a frenzy. And yet Trump and his supporters are sick?

This is amazing. LOL

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I wouldn't attack someone around me for not being a Trump supporter although I might vociferously disagree with their positions verbally.

If Trump told us all to go and round up non-supporters, we'd look at him as if he were nuts most of us although I'm sure you'd find a committed few who'd try. There are always a few in any group that far gone, but no politician is safe from that. You could say the same about those who were so into Obama they actually *fainted* at his speeches, but the press thought that was all cute and nothing to worry about.

Wouldn't be equally evidence of a strong connection between Mr. Obama and his supporters? If you're so far into his cult of celebrity that you're fainting at his feet, you've got it bad as far as I can tell. Kids go that all-in for their favorite celebs all the time, so much so that 4-Chan trolls got one group to shave their heads over a faked cancer scare a few years back.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

How many American universities are there with psychology professors. Think about that.

Yes, 350 seems to be quite a low number. Guessing these arm chair psychologists who signed this drivel believe they are superior and above actual licensing protocols regarding patient /client care ethics.

An estimated 106,500 psychologists possess current licenses in the United States. California (17,890) New York (12,020) and Pennsylvania (5,620) have the most licensed psychologists, while Wyoming (170), South Dakota (190) and Alaska (190) have the fewest.

APA Source link

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I'm guessing we're winding back around to the 25th Amendment challenge buzz again no that impeachment looks to be on the rocks?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: 1337Kph
I know TrueAmerican wont answer this.. But.. How many of them had him as their patient? Yeah.

Think u better try DNC forums with this bs.

The article explains the answer to that clearly. He is probably the most public figure in the world at this point. A diagnosis is easlily made in his case with endless publicity following him everywhere. That said, the Goldwater rule states that it is unethical to give a professional opinion about public figures whom they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their health in public. And they all know this. That in itself says something, that all these people would would risk all those years of study, and their practice, to come forward with such statements. And that is the point.

No, the point is that these are Trump-haters that have followed the mindset of their party leaders who have also gone off the deep end with hate. They don't care about consequences because no one will ever do anything about it. None of these people are being rational or logical, it's pretty clear to most of us that don't base our lives on destroying someone who's doing our country a LOT of good.

You have been duped by these people because they're doing what you want to see done. This is nothing more than politically motivated tripe and it's disgusting, whoever does it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join