It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s mental state is deteriorating- psychiatrists urgently warn Congress

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
I know TrueAmerican wont answer this.. But.. How many of them had him as their patient? Yeah.

Think u better try DNC forums with this bs.

The article explains the answer to that clearly. He is probably the most public figure in the world at this point. A diagnosis is easlily made in his case with endless publicity following him everywhere. That said, the Goldwater rule states that it is unethical to give a professional opinion about public figures whom they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their health in public.

And they all know this. That in itself says something, that all these people would would risk all those years of study, and their practice, to come forward with such statements.

And that is the point.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme.

A proud tradition continues, it would seem.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

from the OP source :

“Impeachment is the greatest threat to his self esteem that he’s experienced so far, and we’re very worried that his rage will be even more destructive than it’s been in the past,”

so ...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: 1337Kph
I know TrueAmerican wont answer this.. But.. How many of them had him as their patient? Yeah.

Think u better try DNC forums with this bs.

The article explains the answer to that clearly. He is probably the most public figure in the world at this point. A diagnosis is easlily made in his case with endless publicity following him everywhere. That said, the Goldwater rule states that it is unethical to give a professional opinion about public figures whom they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their health in public.

And they all know this. That in itself says something, that all these people would would risk all those years of study, and their practice, to come forward with such statements.

And that is the point.

All it says is there are 350 people not worthy of having a license to perform psychiatric evaluations.

You cannot evaluate someone based on what you see on tv, plain and simple.

For you to give them any stock in their beliefs? As Psychiatric evaluators?

*EDIT CUZ I'M A DUMMY*
̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶n̶e̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶s̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶
Apologies, I saw True and mistook you for Trueman

You should stick to earthquakes and volcanoes

edit on 5-1-2020 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Do these people have no morale at all ?
Exploiting their profession and wrongly diagnosing people.. These people should not call them doctors anymore.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
dr bandy lee has been spewing this lie about him for 2 years. www.salon.com... she works for yale www.breitbart.com... john zinner and jerrold post have been at it 2 years also www.youtube.com...
safe to say they already destroyed their credibility

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

from the OP source :

“Impeachment is the greatest threat to his self esteem that he’s experienced so far, and we’re very worried that his rage will be even more destructive than it’s been in the past,”

so ...

Ohh the same supposed rage that previously rescinded a attack that would've killed 150 souls at estimate over a stupid oil tanker.

Give me strength.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Do these people have no morale at all ?
Exploiting their profession and wrongly diagnosing people.. These people should not call them doctors anymore.

Same old story im afraid -

Greed, selfish gain and a promise of protection.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

if it wasnt a serious issue - it would be hystrically funny

but

for any one who claims :

the president [ trump ] is a dangerous narcicist and impeachment [ or the threat of it ] will drive him over the edge

to turn around and in the next breath scream :

impeach him - we will help

isnt fit to run a bath - never mind practice medicine

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
on a serious not - to highlight the absurdity of this :

can anyone who understand the US system better than i please explain :

why the " 3 mental health " professionals ""or people who believe them

are still pushing " impeach " and not a 25th ammendment filing ???

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Yes thats what im saying isn't it?

Im confused - are you agreeing with me (which would be a first) or have you taken something I've said the wrong way???????
edit on 5-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Yes thats what im saying isn't it?

Im confused - are you agreeing with me (which would be a first) or have you taken something I've said the wrong way???????

Cause the way im reading your post it says the so called experts have no idea- which is what I've been saying all along.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Oh? A whole 350????

The OP, no offense, is a bit naive.

Liberal media is designed to appeal emotionally, you literally feel for one of those peices.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

from the OP source :

so ...
...and?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Caroline13456

Im sorry todays most recent tweets...hes unhinged
Lol, I'm sorry your opinion isn't indicative of anything.

Trumps most recent tweets, since Jan 02, 2020 have over 150k to 200k likes with only 30-35k response post.

Politicians simply do not pull those kinds of numbers, since Trump jumped on, he has been pulling those numbers off only celebrities and music artist are use to.

Meaning, not only is there no ratios, but the people support and agree with his assessments.

Do you even social media bruh? Smh.
edit on 5-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
God is using Donald Trump to deliver blessings to America. It's a done deal, regardless of petitions, lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Do you think he is exhibiting these signs?

The mental health professionals have been warning he would get worse for a couple of years , when he goes off script and starts rambling their warnings are given credence.

No matter how much people warn the faithful continue to ignore choosing instead to shoot the messenger.

Scaramucci warns President Trump is in severe mental decline.

While Republicans continue to protect him the danger remains clear and present.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The current psychopath is worse than Reagan!

A political judgement. not a professional, psychiatric assessment.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Everyone here on ATS at least should have an understanding of how manipulative the media is, questionable sources, splashy headline without an ounce of truth, the amazing work that can be done editing videos.

With all that said that leaves us twitter, but yet again is it really that hard to manipulate an electronic medium, are we even certain its trump and not some lacky actually doing it?

So we are to expect that some pysch doctor can make an accurate diagnosis based off of material that can be edited, or massaged, or outright lied about?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

They have no contact with their ”patient” and they can come out with that sort of diagnosis just like that? That if anything is proof of whole their ”science” being complete balony. You have nothing but biased antipathic stories to rely on, and there you are ready to take on oath... What is that for ethics? Condemn without trial, declare unfitbwithout examination... Only folks who call them Democrats can be such

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join