It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s mental state is deteriorating- psychiatrists urgently warn Congress

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree.

It does seem obvious they know those 2 articles for impeachment are not going to remove Trump (thus why they still have not forward them to the Senate to make it official) and neither is the 2020 election going to remove him.

They do seem to be grasping and my recommendation is that they are the one's who may need to actually seek out their own personal psychologists to deal with their anxious, depressive state and seemingly paranoid dispositions.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TrueAmerican

How many American universities are there with psychology professors. Think about that.

They churn them out like robots. I personally know one that I wouldn't trust with a diagnosis if she had the person sitting on a couch in front of her for a solid year. She's the wife of a guy I was good friends with for years and she made me uncomfortable just being around her. Just because they have that diploma doesn't mean they know what they're doing. Over the years I've met a lot of so-called psychologists/psychiatrists and have been around and worked with them for various reasons, and I can honestly say they are some of the most screwed up people I've ever met.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Political bias?
I could see it being tried.

Valid impeachment is failing the Democrats.
So this is the next coup attempt???

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on Sun Jan 5 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I dunno man. Perhaps a professional court-ordered psych eval might be in order, to settle the question once and for all. If after that he is given a clean bill of health, my doubts would be alleviated. And then we can get back to more important things.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here is a New Year, New You resolution that everyone can enjoy...
It Is Time To Get The Mud Back Into The Political Mudpit

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I dunno man. Perhaps a professional court-ordered psych eval might be in order, to settle the question once and for all. If after that he is given a clean bill of health, my doubts would be alleviated. And then we can get back to more important things.
What are the chances of that happening? Furthermore, do you think Trump will commit to that?

(post by Jay-morris removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

lol. Well if you guys seriously think, or even have any doubts about why I posted this, then hey, move it to the Mud Pit. Because I can guarantee you I did not post this for ANY political motive. Even though it is a political topic. I posted it because of all the videos I have seen with my own eyes, and I believe there may be at least some truth to the accusations. Period.

(post by DanDanDat removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What part of psychairitry requires hands on?

They do not look at your brain when they say you are crazy.

They look at behaviour.

AND
these guys are professionals.

He has been unstable for a long time already. This is making him even worse and look oh he has control of missiles and bombs. That's just great.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

ut uh.... defend first read later. or never

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Arnie123

Give up what? Calling you out? I think you need to calm down, when you start resorting to "Stupid" you've clearly lost the argument and there is no further point in engaging with you, I may push the letter, but won't push that point.

Drink a pop, take a nice shower and read some books 🥰🤩😘

Clearly lost the argument lol What argument have I lost! I gather you could not quite me saying trump supporters are Nazis, or post evidence that Trump is not a functioning sociopath, so you go back to doing what you normally do, and that is talk nonsense!
I refer you to AhabStars post above mine, we're done here.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
on a serious not - to highlight the absurdity of this :

can anyone who understand the US system better than i please explain :

why the " 3 mental health " professionals ""or people who believe them

are still pushing " impeach " and not a 25th ammendment filing ???

Now typically, ignorant_ape and I hardly EVER see eye to eye on much of anything. However, it would be irresponsible for any of us to ignore this point. It's obvious, and so pertinent. I think ignorant_ape should be applauded for this post. Because it is friggin true, and radically alters the topic. In fact it would flip me completely on the topic, if it weren't for the fact that I see some of the signs myself. GREAT POINT.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They look at behaviour.

AND

He has been unstable for a long time already. This is making him even worse and look oh he has control of missiles and bombs. That's just great.
You're blowing this way out of proportion, but are we honestly surprised at that?

There are professionals who say otherwise, according to your logic they have to be true as well, right?

That kind of thinking gets you nowhere.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Psychiatric evaluation does not require hands on.
No need to bend over or even pick up your shirt front.

You are being defensive but that's a ridiculous argument because no psychiatrist needs to physically examine you.

They watch you and they listen to you.

He is on tv and twitter daily. They have examined him.

Just stop.

They know more than you.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I didnt write the article.

Not out of proportion at all.

They said he is crazy.

I am just agreeing.

Like you agree when someone says hes the bees knees.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

They look at behaviour.

AND

So you would have no problem if I bring in a psychiatrist to analyze your posting history and make a diagnosis?

You would be good with that right?

Right?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Psychiatric evaluation does not require hands on.
No need to bend over or even pick up your shirt front.

You are being defensive but that's a ridiculous argument because no psychiatrist needs to physically examine you.

They watch you and they listen to you.

He is on tv and twitter daily. They have examined him.

Just stop.

They know more than you.
That may be, but we're talking the Presidency, you simply don't diagnose based soley on the visual, these people aren't professionals if that's literally all they are doing.

This is another partisan hit, we've actually been here before, but now theres 350 of them, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join