It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s mental state is deteriorating- psychiatrists urgently warn Congress

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: TrueAmerican

They've tried to float this same BS at least once a year since he got elected.

It's not hard to get 350 TDS afflicted leftists to put their names on anything anti Trump.

Well lemme ask you. You ever met anyone like Trump? I have only met one person I could even compare him to.

Nixon was diagnosed as paranoid.

Reagan was diagnosed with dementia.

Psychiatrists have a duty to report if a person is a possible danger to themselves or others. And honestly... I have to admit I see at least some of the signs they are talking about- and it is hard to say that, believe me. But I cannot lie to myself... Some of it is there.

Research the Goldwater Rule... They are already putting their licenses on the line to even say this, much less sign a petition and be willing to testify to it...

Nah, any way you slice it, this is not good. Sorry, but this one I can't just so summarily dismiss as a mere hit piece.
Then you stand ALONE, with the other leftist who "HOPE" this one sticks, lords know they've tried EVERYTHING.

Consume away at that liberal media and tactic brother, fill that belly with hot opinion!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

It's not hard to get 350 TDS afflicted leftists to put their names on anything anti Trump.

Well lemme ask you. You ever met anyone like Trump? I have only met one person I could even compare him to.

Psychiatrists have a duty to report if a person is a possible danger to themselves or others. And honestly... I have to admit I see at least some of the signs they are talking about- and it is hard to say that, believe me. But I cannot lie to myself... Some of it is there.

Research the Goldwater Rule... They are already putting their licenses on the line to even say this, much less sign a petition and be willing to testify to it...

Nah, any way you slice it, this is not good. Sorry, but this one I can't just so summarily dismiss as a mere hit piece.
Then you stand ALONE, with the other leftist who "HOPE" this one sticks, lords know they've tried EVERYTHING.

Consume away at that liberal media and tactic brother, fill that belly with hot opinion!

LOL I know for a fact I am not alone! How can I respect your opinion when you are so brainwashed and conditioned with your patrioism.

What person admits they are brainwashed and conditioned? Every person who is will deny it!

The fact is, Trump has all the traits of a functioning sociopath! Off course you will hear nothing bad about your mini God, I expected that!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Arnie123

Lol, you just have a skewed perspective on pretty much everything.

And you have shown to be completly brainwashed and conditioned by the people that run your country, so whats your point?

Even your own stats show that out of 5,072 post, only 6,380 of then were starred, I know you could care less, but let me illustrate my point.

Sorry, but I do not sit worrying all day about how many stars I get on this site lolol. I am not that fragile! Are you the type that posts on facebook and sits back and sees how many lines the post gets lol

For every post you do, people dismiss it. Your thoughts, views and ideas don't resonate because it is nothing of value.

Whatever! You do talk nonsense!

So when you post ridiculous BS like comparing us to Nazi supporters, we typically look down on YOU and that post.

So you are putting word in my mouth now! When did I say Trump supporters are Nazis? If you are going to back up that stupid comment, at least post evidence to prove it!

I said trump, like other leaders, including Hitler has the ability to attract fanatical followers. That's does not mean said followers are Nazis!

Invoking Godwins law is for the ignorant.

And it's ignorant to put words in people's mouths to try and prove your point!

This is rich, you criticize me for putting words in your mouth, yet quick to determine that I'm brainwash, lol.

Not only what you post is nonsense it's ignorant as well.

...and yes, you did compare supporters to Nazi, don't try to lie and backtrack, it's all public.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Oh Look! I have two stars for that post! I am so happy now! I can carry of with my day with no anxiety! lololol
Aw somebody felt sorry for you 👏

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

LOL I know for a fact I am not alone! How can I respect your opinion when you are so brainwashed and conditioned with your patrioism.

What person admits they are brainwashed and conditioned? Every person who is will deny it!

The fact is, Trump has all the traits of a functioning sociopath! Off course you will hear nothing bad about your mini God, I expected that!
Honestly, you just sound unhinged and rightfully so.

I don't put much stock in your opinion and post, it's all nonsense, literally.

When you say someone is brainwashed, you're literally saying, "I have no idea what I am talking about but who cares you're brainwashed."

You know what? I think you're brainwashed 😌

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Take one good look at his ridiculous haircut and odd skin tone and it becomes painfully obvious there is something seriously wrong with him. Not to mention the late night twitter binges, slurring and constant sniffles.

Hells yea! he looks different, so he's ebil. And those brown men, they look like thugs, they must be criminals! And those Asian looking folks, I bet they are all busy doing math. Amirite!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
For $20 you too can have a doctorate degree in psychology....
Done
Next

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

And you have shown to be completly brainwashed and conditioned by the people that run your country, so whats your point?

Even your own stats show that out of 5,072 post, only 6,380 of then were starred, I know you could care less, but let me illustrate my point.

Sorry, but I do not sit worrying all day about how many stars I get on this site lolol. I am not that fragile! Are you the type that posts on facebook and sits back and sees how many lines the post gets lol

For every post you do, people dismiss it. Your thoughts, views and ideas don't resonate because it is nothing of value.

So when you post ridiculous BS like comparing us to Nazi supporters, we typically look down on YOU and that post.

So you are putting word in my mouth now! When did I say Trump supporters are Nazis? If you are going to back up that stupid comment, at least post evidence to prove it!

I said trump, like other leaders, including Hitler has the ability to attract fanatical followers. That's does not mean said followers are Nazis!

This is rich, you criticize me for putting words in your mouth, yet quick to determine that I'm brainwash, lol.

...and yes, you did compare supporters to Nazi, don't try to lie and backtrack, it's all public.

No he didn't you just lack basic reading comprehension. Plus you put words in their mouth/deliberately misinterpreted what they said to make it seem like you have a valid point and are brainwashed (do you have a single post that's objective or critical about something Trump has done?).

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

No he didn't you just lack basic reading comprehension. Plus you put words in their mouth/deliberately misinterpreted what they said to make it seem like you have a valid point and are brainwashed (do you have a single post that's objective or critical about something Trump has done?).
FALSE, I stand by what I post.

Secondly, what'a your point other then sticking your nose in our discussion and derailing it with more nonsense?

You said,

do you have a single post that's objective or critical about something Trump has done?

Yes, Page Three and beyond.

Now, DO YOU? Let's go back and look through the thread...

NOPE. Not one post or contribution to this thread, yet you want to chastise me? Carry on.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Take one good look at his ridiculous haircut and odd skin tone and it becomes painfully obvious there is something seriously wrong with him. Not to mention the late night twitter binges, slurring and constant sniffles.

Hells yea! he looks different, so he's ebil. And those brown men, they look like thugs, they must be criminals! And those Asian looking folks, I bet they are all busy doing math. Amirite!
I laughed too hard at that.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
For $20 you too can have a doctorate degree in psychology....
Done
Next
Seriously, why do people fall for this?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Sigh!
Please, this is a bit painful now! How do you think I came to this conclusion? You think it just popped into my head out of thin air lol I have come to this conclusion because I have read your posts. Not rocket science!

LOL you are coming out of this debate not looking too good! I would give up if I were you!

and yes, you did compare supporters to Nazi, don't try to lie and backtrack, it's all public.

Ok, please post where is said trump supporters are Nazis? I have explained this go you already, yet, you still do not understand

Oh please explain how I am unhinged? I can't wait to hear this one!

To be honest, people lime you, I do not really care!

When you say someone is brainwashed, you're literally saying, "I have no idea what I am talking about but who cares you're brainwashed."

What? Lolololol

Good comeback lololol

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Sigh!
Please, this is a bit painful now! How do you think I came to this conclusion? You think it just popped into my head out of thin air lol I have come to this conclusion because I have read your posts. Not rocket science!

LOL you are coming out of this debate not looking too good! I would give up if I were you!

and yes, you did compare supporters to Nazi, don't try to lie and backtrack, it's all public.

Ok, please post where is said trump supporters are Nazis? I have explained this go you already, yet, you still do not understand

Oh please explain how I am unhinged? I can't wait to hear this one!

To be honest, people lime you, I do not really care!

What? Lolololol

Good comeback lololol
Yay, more nonsense! What a mouthful, I'm not sure what you're asking other than being unhinged and further making a mockery of this thread, lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Goes off script? Of course! you're use to the establishment, that's all you ever know and why it further shows how NAIVE you are.

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean but coming from you I guess it's not positive.
Not sure I'm that naive , I can see the wood for the trees.

There is no warning needed, this is simply a hit piece, basic liberal media BS and watching you fall head over heels is HILARIOUS.

Rambling man.

The fact that you posted Scaramucci only leads further credence that you have no idea what you're talking about and continue to only pushing anti Trump material because of your extreme TDS.

Same ole same old Arnie anything you don't like is due to TDS while you continue to ignore the real medical problem ... SMH.

Americans continue to protect him, Trump, the few radical leftist will continue to obstruct, slander and push fake news for unwitting dolts like you to consume.

No , some Americans continue to protect him because they are invested in him , those with the capability for rational thought don't.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Greeeat, now gortex is up, ugh.

The tactic has been shown and proven multiple times in liberal media, simply designed to appeal emotionally, but for those who can see a bit more clearly, this is nothing more than a hit piece.

Obviously YOU and others of your nature who don't like Trump will latch onto it and try to legitimize it, however if this thread is any indication, it MADE ZERO SPLASH on the scale of anyone users perspective.
edit on 5-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Small keys of a Note10+

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

When you clutter up the thread with nonsense and patently false allegations, people are going to comment on it. That's how bulletin boards work.

I fail to see how posting 'do you social media bruh?' on page 3 is an objective or critical analysis of something Trump has done.

ATS is a website, not just this thread. Trying to constrain the goalposts to this microcosm to make it seem like you have a point is again due to logical fallacy (reductio ad absurdium), lack of reading comprehension or deliberately misinterpreting posts to make it seem you have a valid argument.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The current psychopath is worse than Reagan!

Trump is just fine, not crazy, trust me.

BTW I like Putin and Kim Un too,, they do a great job.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

When you clutter up the thread with nonsense and patently false allegations, people are going to comment on it. That's how bulletin boards work.

I fail to see how posting 'do you social media bruh?' on page 3 is an objective or critical analysis of something Trump has done.

ATS is a website, not just this thread. Trying to constrain the goalposts to this microcosm to make it seem like you have a point is again due to logical fallacy (reductio ad absurdium), lack of reading comprehension or deliberately misinterpreting posts to make it seem you have a valid argument.
...and for everything you just posted resulted in comitting the same fallace, great job illustrating your point.

I think I made it clear in my last post, but since you continue to engage, I'll say it again, practice what you preach and if you haven't made anything contribution to the source material then our discussion is done.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Yay, more nonsense! What a mouthful, I'm not sure what you're asking other than being unhinged and further making a mockery of this thread, lol.

And yet you cannot back up me calling Trump supporters Nazis! Please, give up before you make yourself look even more stupid!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Dr. Phill...is that you? Is this me?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join