It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s mental state is deteriorating- psychiatrists urgently warn Congress

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What's more ... even if they did such a thing - court-ordered psych eval for the entire world to see.

There would be partisan fighting about who the psychologist would be. Pick the wrong one and this or that conclusion is only reached because this or that psych is a partisan hack one way or the other, so then we would have loads of fights over wanting it to happen again ... and again ... until we have the *right* eval because everyone and their brother would produce their own court expert pet psych to contradict what the actual one produces, etc.

It will NEVER end because they hate Trump that much.

This will not end until the left is removed from power or obtains absolute power, the power they feel they were robbed of when Hillary Clinton did not win on election night.

edit on 5-1-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Because he’s the President. Imagine the chaos politically that would erupt if it was verified he was suffering from severe mental health problems. Every decision would be under question.

It sucks for America, but it’s better for the political machine that a man with severe mental issues gets to keep running the country.

That same political machine that has been painting him out to be the manterian candidate for 3 years?

Thats not worse than a mentally ill president?

The stretch people make to support their bias has gotten ridicules.

It’s obvious, and has been obvious. Ronald Reagan was crapping in a diaper while drooling on himself and his wife ran things for the latter half of his presidency and that was kept under wraps.

None of this has anything to do with the media making him out to be whatever you’re accusing them of. People can talk all day, but the second it’s verified that he’s mentally unstable it would open a giant can of worms.

Let’s just hope our sundowning adderall snorting President lays off the imported bootleg Sudafed and doesn’t get us wrapped up in another Middle Eastern war.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

In all honesty, I'm not seeing any signs in the POTUS that might suggest mental illness.

When I see a woman on YouTube squat down in the middle of the street, take a dump into her own hands and then spread her own feces onto a Trump effigy in protest... Well, then I see signs of mental illness..!!

When I see a woman on video licking a dirty toilet bowl to protest the POTUS... I see mental instability..!!

When I see a woman screaming that she is going to kill herself because Trump won the election.. I see real person with mental problems..!!

(I'll stop there because I could literally write ten pages of such examples)

All I see in this thread is the pot calling the Kettle black..!!
edit on 5-1-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wow.. another punch to the gut for Trump. I’d say he’s holding up very well mentally against this onslaught of character assignation he’s had to endure.

My question is where is the signed petition for Biden ? Now there is someone who clearly shows mental decline, yet he is allowed to run for president, without a peep from the medical experts.🤔 Odd.. that.🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caroline13456

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Caroline13456

Seriously! Why can't you guys read properly! I said he is like Hitler in the fact that he attracts fanatical followers! That does not mean said followers are Nazis! Jesus! Why are you people twisting words!

Please tell me where exactly I said you think the president's supporters are Nazis. Now who's putting words in others mouths? You now admit that you DID say he is like Hitler. And that his supporters are fanatical. This last sentence is what I, 15 million other Canadians and 150 million Americans do not appreciate.
It's like the user ignores the fact that there are literally a dozen different comparisons, but they chose "Nazi" because we all know why they chose that specific term and they want to act ignorant of that fact.

We've seen it hundreds of times.

There is literally no point in referencing that ideologue in this thread and conversation at all, hence the admonishment on my end.

Lets not let any discussion devolve to that point.

This is a genuinly interesting thread and I often wondered who'll agree and disagree with the notion of "over the air" diagnosis, it has been a very interestong and exciting read.

It reminds me of what Red Flag laws may potentially be like if all that is required is your postings and a bias mindset from a "professional" psychologist.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Because he’s the President. Imagine the chaos politically that would erupt if it was verified he was suffering from severe mental health problems. Every decision would be under question.

It sucks for America, but it’s better for the political machine that a man with severe mental issues gets to keep running the country.

That same political machine that has been painting him out to be the manterian candidate for 3 years?

Thats not worse than a mentally ill president?

The stretch people make to support their bias has gotten ridicules.

It’s obvious, and has been obvious. Ronald Reagan was crapping in a diaper while drooling on himself and his wife ran things for the latter half of his presidency and that was kept under wraps.

None of this has anything to do with the media making him out to be whatever you’re accusing them of. People can talk all day, but the second it’s verified that he’s mentally unstable it would open a giant can of worms.

Let’s just hope our sundowning adderall snorting President lays off the imported bootleg Sudafed and doesn’t get us wrapped up in another Middle Eastern war.

Media accusations? Democrat house leadership have accused the President of being under the heal of Vladimir Putin.

Listen I understand; you don't like President and there are many reasons not to like the President.

But your arguments still need to have structural cohesion. You can't argue the political machine is covering up the President's mental illness because they are afraid of what might happen to the country while at the same time the political machine is accusing him of far worse than having a mental illness. It simply doesn't make sense .

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Border Skirmish on Above Top Secret.... 300 medical personnel and liberal members fighting against outnumbered conservatives.

Unknown casualties and initial cause unknown, Believed to be a story with un-backed video evidence.
Sources unverified. Closure expected in coming hours.

Story at 11:00

edit on 5-1-2020 by Plotus because:
edit on 5-1-2020 by Plotus because: because

edit on 5-1-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Godwins law is Godwins law.

You could have used any other cult of personality other than Hitler and not lost relevance in your argument. Its a good lesson to learn...invoking Hitler, Goebbels, etc....is the same as invoking Nazis.

Godwins law is still Godwins law.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join