It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s mental state is deteriorating- psychiatrists urgently warn Congress

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why? Because Conservative Treehouse didnt publish it? Would they ever?

(post by Soloprotocol removed for political trolling and baiting)

link   
a reply to: Vector99
They did evaluate him.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: TrueAmerican

The current psychopath is worse than Reagan!

Worse that Regan..!?!

Well in my opinion, if a bunch of Communists hate him that much, he must be doing a great job..!!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CthruU

So if your doctor said you have cancer but your twitter feed of friends say nah. You go with the votes instead of the education? Because I am one of his twitter followers. LOL.

Apples and oranges. Cancer diagnosis requires physical tests. You can't look at someone and say they have cancer unless it's skin cancer and even then it must be verified with tests.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Personally, I think Trump's in the same mental state today as he was before he even began running for POTUS. He's a bit of an ugly duckling, an 'out there' kind of guy - always has been, always will be. Doesn't make him a bad man or an incompetent leader and in today's ugly environment, he fits right in.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

Funny how it keeps coming up isn't it?

How many times have psychiatrists said this about past presidents? Ever? Never?

The incerased polarization and tribalism as well as our over reliance to social media has changed the way we interact with each other, it is unfortunate that it is also seeping into our professional lives. I don't think you can compare the happening of today with even the not so distant passed. When Television hit it change politics and political discourse tremendously; we are going through a similar situation now.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Not at all; I am asking you if you can post evidence that you are not one.

Just a stupid response! Am i in a position of power for all to see? Am I the leader of a powerful country? No lol

You do not know if I am a sociopath or not because you do not know me! Trump is there for all to see, so a huge difference!

Also, a loom at my post history should give you an indication if I am a sociopath or not, just like post histories gives a good indication if someone is a trump fanatic or not!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
A psychiatrist or psychologist issuing diagnostic information about someone without ever assessong them in person should be stripped of licensure.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Do you think he is exhibiting these signs? Why would all these professionals put their reputations on the line?

Of course he’s exhibiting these signs. It should be obvious to everyone. While these people are professionals, you don’t need to be a zoologist to recognize a giraffe.

And yet still, why would he be released from Walter Reed if there was a problem?

Because he’s the President. Imagine the chaos politically that would erupt if it was verified he was suffering from severe mental health problems. Every decision would be under question.

It sucks for America, but it’s better for the political machine that a man with severe mental issues gets to keep running the country.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: DanDanDat

Not at all; I am asking you if you can post evidence that you are not one.

Just a stupid response! Am i in a position of power for all to see? Am I the leader of a powerful country? No lol

You do not know if I am a sociopath or not because you do not know me! Trump is there for all to see, so a huge difference!

Also, a loom at my post history should give you an indication if I am a sociopath or not, just like post histories gives a good indication if someone is a trump fanatic or not!
False.

Personal interaction will always be part of an indepth analysis.

What of it that Trump is out in the public? By y'alls logic, we can make the determination that you yourself are indeed a socialpath and in need of help.

You'll deny it, but all persons accused deny, right? Lol.

You said,

The difference here is "See" and "Interaction". I don't know you and I don't know Trump either, but I see both of you in the online space and despite him being a better man then you'll ever be, I won't make any assessment of his mental conditions because that's ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
President Trump just called Nancy Pelosi a bad name for not sending the impeachment over to the Senate.

He's begging to be tried.

Yep....that's not "normal"!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Because he’s the President. Imagine the chaos politically that would erupt if it was verified he was suffering from severe mental health problems. Every decision would be under question.

It sucks for America, but it’s better for the political machine that a man with severe mental issues gets to keep running the country.

That same political machine that has been painting him out to be the manterian candidate for 3 years?

Thats not worse than a mentally ill president?

The stretch people make to support their bias has gotten ridicules.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
Why? Because Conservative Treehouse didnt publish it? Would they ever?

Because the number signing the petition is so statistically tiny.

Only 350.

Hell, I can find 350 people who think Obama was a great President.

But that "news" wouldn't be ATS thread-worthy. (IMO)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Do you think he is exhibiting these signs? Why would all these professionals put their reputations on the line?

Of course he’s exhibiting these signs. It should be obvious to everyone. While these people are professionals, you don’t need to be a zoologist to recognize a giraffe.

And yet still, why would he be released from Walter Reed if there was a problem?

Arm chair psychologist, hard at work

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I dunno man. Perhaps a professional court-ordered psych eval might be in order, to settle the question once and for all. If after that he is given a clean bill of health, my doubts would be alleviated. And then we can get back to more important things.

That's just it. No we couldn't.

We were told the same thing about the Mueller Probe. "If he has nothing to hide, then this will settle it. Mueller is a pro. We'll all accept the results; you will won't you?" But all of that was before the Mueller Probe didn't return the results they wanted. So after that is was off to the races and Congressional Hearings into the same damn stuff with a couple of whistleblowers reporting on what amounts to watercooler gossip. *That* wasn't settled even after the actual transcripts of the actual call were released proving they had nothing more than watercooler gossip. Oh, no! They went on to hold secret hearings in which only their case could be heard and they made articles of impeachment out of it along a party line vote.

Now, they're trying to use that to strongarm a Senate they *don't* control into holding the hearing and trial the same way -- the way *they* want it to produce the results *they* want.

And the press goes along with it as they always have because ORANGE MAN BAD.

I hate that you cannot trust anything they print or report anymore, but you can't.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So, they found three insane psychiatrists in this country that think Trump is getting nuts. Maybe those three psychologists should be asked in the hearing what they think of Schiff and Pelosi's actions...under oath.

It doesn't matter how many degrees a person has, it does not mean their opinion is correct nor does it mean they are sane, these psychologists are nuts to get involved because thousands of psychologists will not agree with them. Also, not one of these psychologists has met with Trump.

The Democrats are trying to make Trump go nuts, I feel he is doing good with all the pressure they have put on him, he is far from insane. Living on the defense against the witch hunt would be hard on anyone.

The Democrats think everyone is stupid it seems, that people will actually believe a couple of cherry picked professionals they had to look hard to find that were nuts enough to jeopardize loosing their license because they are testifying about someone who they never personally did a proper personal evaluation on. I suppose these people will be offered a book deal and the Democratic politicians will buy hundreds of thousands of the book to give to their big supporters, autographed copies of course.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Not true. They're going to question him regardless. America is doing better than it has in decades, because of Trump's policies and actions, not in spite of. You don't like his personality so you're proclaiming mental illness where there is none. Hell, I don't like his personality and neither do most supporters but we do like what he's been doing for US. Whether you like him or not is irrelevant.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join