It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Horror Story: Is This The Terrible Truth That Tom DeLonge Alluded To?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Spoken like a true fellow conspiracy theorist

I wish it was just a theory. Why is the average lifespan in decline with all this new technology? There are a few rich people doing well living of the blood of the young, as for the rest not so well.

The vats of blood in Dulce that the aliens use to feed in is one tradition that continues. The abortion industry in now allowed to kill the newborn, but expect a multi million dollar fine if you are going to expose how these body parts are traded. For those that do survive now have sexulization and transgender programs to contend with. Not the shock and awe of an Independence day attack, but a slow boil liberal depopulation agenda.

The story 'the time machine' does paint the picture well with the underground Morlocks feeding of the more passive and unquestioning surface dwellers.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Spoken like a true fellow conspiracy theorist

I wish it was just a theory. Why is the average lifespan in decline with all this new technology? There are a few rich people doing well living of the blood of the young, as for the rest not so well.

The vats of blood in Dulce that the aliens use to feed in is one tradition that continues. The abortion industry in now allowed to kill the newborn, but expect a multi million dollar fine if you are going to expose how these body parts are traded. For those that do survive now have sexulization and transgender programs to contend with. Not the shock and awe of an Independence day attack, but a slow boil liberal depopulation agenda.

The story 'the time machine' does paint the picture well with the underground Morlocks feeding of the more passive and unquestioning surface dwellers.

In 1961 the Codex Alimentarius was drafted to mandate that food world wide meet a minimum standard of nutrition....so what do we have now? Food with the minimum amount of nutrition.
edit on 11/30/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Disateroid

All very human projects no less.

The point is we do bad things without aliens being involved or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

All very human projects no less.

The point is we do bad things without aliens being involved or otherwise.

I can honestly say I don't do bad things.

And two bads don't make a good. Two bads are twice as bad.
Do the math.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: MissSmartypants

We believe that too.
As a kid, he told me there are no aliens, but now he believes those are fallen beings

I agree 100%

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

We believe that too.
As a kid, he told me there are no aliens, but now he believes those are fallen beings

If the desendants of the children of the fallen angels and human women decided to go into hiding by living underground it's conceivable that without sunlight their skin could evolve into a grayish color and that their eyes would evolve to be very large in the low light evironment. And since the part of the eye that we can see is just a small fraction of the entire eyeball, they would of had to evolve a very large cranium as well in order to accommodate 2 very large eyeballs.
In other words...they would look like what we would consider to be tall gray aliens.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Without light there is no need for eyes. Subterran species show often extreme decrease of eyesight or don't have eyes at all. Instead they have tactile, chemical, humidity receptors.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Wasn't Paperclip primarily concerned with the Manhattan Project and the Saturn programme

The Manhattan Project was a joint U.S. British and Canadian Project to develop the atomic bomb during WW II

Paperclip was to bring Nazi Rocket Scientist to The U.S. after the war finished.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Ahh the truth, what is the truth, do we accept modern book selling convention ticket money making guy's for there word or do we listen to the likes of MR Schneider whom was murdered for speaking of what he knew first hand.

IF we follow the latter then do we stop our research there or do we cross reference with other sources including religious ones.

If we do then we find no surprise that the aliens that are living under the ground hate human's, prey upon human's, torture humans and there bases are associated with hell because they are DEMON's, now demons don't have to be spiritual being's they can be even a fellow human just one that is evil but in the religious context of demonic being's the malign aliens fit exactly.

So do we accept that there may be good alien's that may fit the description of Angelic being's, well what are these technologically superior aliens that let's be completely fair here have nothing to fear from us doing hiding in caves and deep bases, if it's not us they are hiding from them who if not more advanced being's that CAN take them on, there could be a whole raft of reason's other than our religious beliefs including trespass and breach of treaty, our world could literally be close to there enemy and they could be using our planet to spy on there enemy or it could be just as our religions often say, they fled or were cast into the earth and are hiding but so as to spare the humans a primitive but sentient race that maybe more advanced races that are benign recognize as having the right to exist so they therefore did not complete the destruction of these outcast or defeated enemy's simply for that reason BUT are watching and waiting for the criminal's to try to get back up there while those same criminal aliens are playing a waiting game and hoping the watchers are going to go away but being a bad bunch in the meantime are playing with the human race and ruining it - or perhaps even trying to turn it into a proxy for there war.

From a religious perspective these malign aliens have a leader, we call him the devil, there are elements of the human make up perhaps more than just it's biology and perhaps higher dimensional element's which they have deliberately stunted that they may be harvesting and this may be one reason they chose to hide on earth so that they could feed on the human's.

So what can we do, change our nature somehow, become something that not only is poison to these malign being's but in time will turn the table and hunt them down, perhaps our whole rise to technology is not the doing of the malign but the benign helping us to become capable of ridding ourselves of this parasite from our world.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If they are ‘aliens’ they already have (or had) the tech to get here, so why would it take decades for them to progress from speedy tube trains to tic tac aircraft?

Also, if the DUMBS are made for the aliens to use the lower levels why would the ‘Dulce War’ have occurred? Surely it would’ve been Schneider getting in trouble with his boss for shooting the clients!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants The older I get I have come to realize that the public in general have been diverted from truth since inception of bankers taking over the US,the story's of dogmen,bigfoot,underground races were well documented over 300 yrs ago,yet today if you make mention,the govt conditioned reflex is "your crazy" and their explanation is all inhabited areas were ruled by sacrificial tribes,and these giant buildings like Wash DC,how in the hell could they have built them with a hand full of immigrants and a few horses,so the majority do not know nor seek the truth,so what ever happens to them hard to feel sorry,they re wrote history,like Antartica,it was ice free in 1700's according to all rulers at the time,and part of So America so IMO everything I learned in school was agenda,much like the military which work hand and hand the facts are endless

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Phil Schneider huh.

What geological engineer carries a gun to work?

Or is allowed to?

edit on 30/11/19 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Violater1

I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods.

They are not future renditions of us, they are past renditions of us.

They are what we have already become once.

Or technically 3 times now.

It's just an integration program at this point... not some Frankenstein project, ffs.

How long did it take for us to evolve into 7 foot tall gray beings? And what caused us to revert back to our present form?

The Hopi timeline has the remnants dropped back off on Earth about 60,000 years ago.

We've managed to "civilize up" again 3 times... the result of all three attempts being beating ourselves back into the stone age, technologically.

We're on our 4th try now... let's see where it goes.

The Hopi believe that this time (for the second time) we will annihilate ourselves by a man-made fire like the sun.

"Humans" as a species left this planet a long time ago.

As to what the "Humans" put back on this planet can do to progress...

We will see. I don't really have any high hopes for this time around.

Just turn on the news and look for yourself.

The Hopi know the Cycles are Fire and Water and that it time for the fire to hit their side of the Earth this coming time. When the Earth ceases rotation the Sun gives us a roasting on one side.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Then you would be the exception to the rule I'm afraid.

Bad is a perspective.

And Eugenics never really went away.

Our respective governments have done " bad things" that's a given, unfortunately.

edit on 30-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
Why are you not impressed by extra-terrestrial psychic phenomena?

It is just a matter of personal belief: In my opinion we are eternal souls, using bodies as vehicles (a very traditional view if you study old religions and philosophies). There are no fundamental differences between souls. The same souls that live in human bodies could live in Grey alien bodies and vice versa. Babylon 5 uses this idea where Minbari souls incarnate in human bodies (the Minbari are a fictional alien race in this science fiction series).

True psychic phenomena are a feat of the soul itself, no body, brain or technical machinery needed. We humans have the same potential capabilities as any other soul. Therefore I feel no need to bow before any alien race just because they have telepathic or telekinetic talents. We could (re)learn the same, if we would try.
It may be possible that advanced machinery assists telepathy. But that seems like a crutch to me. A soul in truly good shape would not depend on technical equipment to operate. And it would definitely not play hide and seek with us.

I really see why Tom DeLonge implies that there may be a sinister side to this. I would approach contact with another civilization openly, not surreptitiously like "the phenomenon" here on Earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
After all this time, today is the result of terrible aliens preying upon us? They are not very good at being terrible.
edit on 11/30/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And you fall for some story from a pop star? Come on. Who's side is he on anyway.

The aliens are here on this planet alright. They're just not who you think they are.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This all sounds very fake

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Ahh the truth, what is the truth, do we accept modern book selling convention ticket money making guy's for there word or do we listen to the likes of MR Schneider whom was murdered for speaking of what he knew first hand.

IF we follow the latter then do we stop our research there or do we cross reference with other sources including religious ones.

If we do then we find no surprise that the aliens that are living under the ground hate human's, prey upon human's, torture humans and there bases are associated with hell because they are DEMON's, now demons don't have to be spiritual being's they can be even a fellow human just one that is evil but in the religious context of demonic being's the malign aliens fit exactly.

So do we accept that there may be good alien's that may fit the description of Angelic being's, well what are these technologically superior aliens that let's be completely fair here have nothing to fear from us doing hiding in caves and deep bases, if it's not us they are hiding from them who if not more advanced being's that CAN take them on, there could be a whole raft of reason's other than our religious beliefs including trespass and breach of treaty, our world could literally be close to there enemy and they could be using our planet to spy on there enemy or it could be just as our religions often say, they fled or were cast into the earth and are hiding but so as to spare the humans a primitive but sentient race that maybe more advanced races that are benign recognize as having the right to exist so they therefore did not complete the destruction of these outcast or defeated enemy's simply for that reason BUT are watching and waiting for the criminal's to try to get back up there while those same criminal aliens are playing a waiting game and hoping the watchers are going to go away but being a bad bunch in the meantime are playing with the human race and ruining it - or perhaps even trying to turn it into a proxy for there war.

From a religious perspective these malign aliens have a leader, we call him the devil, there are elements of the human make up perhaps more than just it's biology and perhaps higher dimensional element's which they have deliberately stunted that they may be harvesting and this may be one reason they chose to hide on earth so that they could feed on the human's.

So what can we do, change our nature somehow, become something that not only is poison to these malign being's but in time will turn the table and hunt them down, perhaps our whole rise to technology is not the doing of the malign but the benign helping us to become capable of ridding ourselves of this parasite from our world.
You may be right. The more I think about it the more I lean in that direction.
And for a while now, for my own personal reasons I have been making a concerted effort not to allow myself to indulge in negative thoughts and emotions. Instead I indulge in a mind set of joy and thankfulness.
In other words....I've stopped feeding the aliens.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Phil Schneider huh.

What geological engineer carries a gun to work?

Or is allowed to?
These were unusual circumstances and he may have had some sort of security role as well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join