It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Horror Story: Is This The Terrible Truth That Tom DeLonge Alluded To?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
I believe there is intelligent life amongst the vast universe. I always have and like many of you, I've also seen just about every UFO movie or series that has ever aired. That said, I believe the fact they haven't openly attacked us means they aren't hostile.

The Phil Schneider story is the most far-fetched out there for multiple reasons but let me just bring up one. Why would a top secret government organization commission the building of a D.U.M.B over the location of an existing D.U.M.B where they're working alongside extraterrestrials? That makes the whole story seem pretty D.U.M.B to me.
He had excavated 4 large construction shafts there which were going to be used to access the site where he was to construct tunnels. He had said that there was a large Special Forces presence there when he first got there so he knew that it was already some sort of military installation.
edit on 11/29/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So how is all this technology going that was part of the deal? Vaccinations, Chemtrails, 5G, a global control web with a compliant media, increasing levels of censorship. Is it a covert program for humanity to destroy itself or are we just naturally stupid and greedy enough to do it our selfs?

When programs like 9/11 work a treat to expand the genocide program, I can see the aliens in the background laughing there little green heads off.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
So how is all this technology going that was part of the deal? Vaccinations, Chemtrails, 5G, a global control web with a compliant media, increasing levels of censorship. Is it a covert program for humanity to destroy itself or are we just naturally stupid and greedy enough to do it our selfs?

When programs like 9/11 work a treat to expand the genocide program, I can see the aliens in the background laughing there little green heads off.

Spoken like a true fellow conspiracy theorist. If the story of Dulce is true then I would say it's part of a long term program with many facets.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: Violater1

I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods.

They are not future renditions of us, they are past renditions of us.

They are what we have already become once.

Or technically 3 times now.

It's just an integration program at this point... not some Frankenstein project, ffs.

How long did it take for us to evolve into 7 foot tall gray beings? And what caused us to revert back to our present form?

The Hopi timeline has the remnants dropped back off on Earth about 60,000 years ago.

We've managed to "civilize up" again 3 times... the result of all three attempts being beating ourselves back into the stone age, technologically.

We're on our 4th try now... let's see where it goes.

The Hopi believe that this time (for the second time) we will annihilate ourselves by a man-made fire like the sun.

"Humans" as a species left this planet a long time ago.

As to what the "Humans" put back on this planet can do to progress...

We will see. I don't really have any high hopes for this time around.

Just turn on the news and look for yourself.

Are there any fossilized remains of this remnant from 60,000 years ago? Before we "civilized up"? I know there are skeletal remains of homo sapiens from then.

Ask the Smithsonian Institution.

ETA... that was a flippant response on my part... partly.

The history is cataloged in the Kachina.

All you have to do is learn it.

The skeletons of giants that the Smithsonian disappeared. I thought of that just as I posted my reply.
Ok....I'll give you credit for a good try.

My dad is a 93 year old genius scientist. He is a chemist, microbiologist, parasitologist, bacteriologist, engineer, and was a director of research for a fortune 500 company. He was summoned to the White House in the 70s to meet with the Vice President, and secretary of Agriculture, who sent him overseas on US business. He went to 4 or 5 colleges, including Stanford University.

We have discussed this several times. He has multiple top news paper articles from the early 1900's that describe bones of giants being found in mounds all over the place. Many were found in the US. He said the Smithsonian swooped in and took each one, and then they mysteriously disappeared, and now they deny there ever were any.
There are still more buried in mounds, even right here in the US
edit on 29-11-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

If they want to take over I've often wondered why they don't just plop down here with tidings of "We love human beings!", corral us all and take over? That way they could start up a huge "cattle" (human) feeding lot and live off the resulting herds...IF food is the end goal. Even with what little we may know (rather, what little "they" let us know), that doesn't seem to be the goal since so much of the world lives in poverty and even though there are many, MANY people who go missing yearly, I wouldn't think it would be enough to show us to be a food stuff! Unless they serve up a lot of side dishes too!

Heck, they've obviously got the tech to travel from God knows which end of the Universe all the way here, or dip into and out of alternate realities/planes...so, why don't they just pull an "Independence Day" on us and get it over with already?!
edit on 29-11-2019 by UnderTow3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
I've been to Dulce (and have a thread on it here too). Although I didn't see any unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), I did see what I believe were the grounding planes for a Nuclear generator. Other strangeness was apparent as well.
I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods. They hate us and seek to destroy us through a multi faceted program that includes their clones and human beings that have chosen to turn against their own species.
IMHO.

Why do they not just wipe us out and take over the earth if they are so powerful?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods.

It's just an integration program at this point... not some Frankenstein project, ffs.

How long did it take for us to evolve into 7 foot tall gray beings? And what caused us to revert back to our present form?

The Hopi timeline has the remnants dropped back off on Earth about 60,000 years ago.

We've managed to "civilize up" again 3 times... the result of all three attempts being beating ourselves back into the stone age, technologically.

The Hopi believe that this time (for the second time) we will annihilate ourselves by a man-made fire like the sun.

Are there any fossilized remains of this remnant from 60,000 years ago? Before we "civilized up"? I know there are skeletal remains of homo sapiens from then.

Ask the Smithsonian Institution.

ETA... that was a flippant response on my part... partly.

The history is cataloged in the Kachina.

All you have to do is learn it.

The skeletons of giants that the Smithsonian disappeared. I thought of that just as I posted my reply.
Ok....I'll give you credit for a good try.

My dad is a 93 year old genius scientist. He is a chemist, microbiologist, parasitologist, bacteriologist, engineer, and was a director of research for a fortune 500 company. He was summoned to the White House in the 70s to meet with the Vice President, and secretary of Agriculture, who sent him overseas on US business. He went to 4 or 5 colleges, including Stanford University.

We have discussed this several times. He has multiple top news paper articles from the early 1900's that describe bones of giants being found in mounds all over the place. Many were found in the US. He said the Smithsonian swooped in and took each one, and then they mysteriously disappeared, and now they deny there ever were any.
There are still more buried in mounds, even right here in the US

Thank you for your post. I had already suspected that the stories of giant's skeletons being found and then being hidden away were true and your post gives it more credibility. Most believe these to be descendants of the children of the Nephilim (angels) and human women. The giant Goliath from the Bible was one.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

We believe that too.
As a kid, he told me there are no aliens, but now he believes those are fallen beings

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Violater1
I've been to Dulce (and have a thread on it here too). Although I didn't see any unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), I did see what I believe were the grounding planes for a Nuclear generator. Other strangeness was apparent as well.
I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods. They hate us and seek to destroy us through a multi faceted program that includes their clones and human beings that have chosen to turn against their own species.
IMHO.

Why do they not just wipe us out and take over the earth if they are so powerful?

There is a power that is holding back, for now

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I believe there is intelligent life amongst the vast universe. I always have and like many of you, I've also seen just about every UFO movie or series that has ever aired. That said, I believe the fact they haven't openly attacked us means they aren't hostile.

The Phil Schneider story is the most far-fetched out there for multiple reasons but let me just bring up one. Why would a top secret government organization commission the building of a D.U.M.B over the location of an existing D.U.M.B where they're working alongside extraterrestrials? That makes the whole story seem pretty D.U.M.B to me.
He had excavated 4 large construction shafts there which were going to be used to access the site where he was to construct tunnels. He had said that there was a large Special Forces presence there when he first got there so he knew that it was already some sort of military installation.

I think the guy was nuttier than a fruitcake. I love the stories he told about his dad being a Nazi u-boat commander turned US patriot that worked on the h-bomb, a-bomb, and the Philadelphia experiment. But if you believe him, you believe him. Why wouldn't you believe a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic who never attended college when he claims to have been a geologist that tunneled into an alien base?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderTow3

If they want to take over I've often wondered why they don't just plop down here with tidings of "We love human beings!", corral us all and take over? That way they could start up a huge "cattle" (human) feeding lot and live off the resulting herds...IF food is the end goal. Even with what little we may know (rather, what little "they" let us know), that doesn't seem to be the goal since so much of the world lives in poverty and even though there are many, MANY people who go missing yearly, I wouldn't think it would be enough to show us to be a food stuff! Unless they serve up a lot of side dishes too!

Heck, they've obviously got the tech to travel from God knows which end of the Universe all the way here, or dip into and out of alternate realities/planes...so, why don't they just pull an "Independence Day" on us and get it over with already?!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderTow3

so, why don't they just pull an "Independence Day" on us and get it over with already?!

Those ships get expensive to build and move around the galaxy. Much cheaper to just sent the technology here, get the local to build their own weapons of mass destruction, then use that against any resistance.

Only need a small force that can get into the heads of a few leaders. Takes a bit longer to do, makes Earth a lot more hospitable for when any back up forces / colonization troops do arrive.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderTow3

Well, apparently they did act all friendly at first. They just wanted to examine a few humans for science's sake in exchange for some really cool alien stuff.
And they don't just feed on human blood.... apparently cow's blood as well. Maybe that's why TPTB are pushing the Impossible burger so hard.... to save more cows for the aliens to eat so they won't need as much human blood. And they don't kill us off because they're busy farming us. I think they just want to cull us down to more manageable numbers.
edit on 11/30/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
You base you story on the hoax named phil sneider and go on to more nonsense. its summer again

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PHDIKOULAS
You base you story on the hoax named phil sneider and go on to more nonsense. its summer again

I certainly hope you're right.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Do you have a link to where Tom says that the truth is too terrible to be told? I couldn't find anything.

This is a good summary of quotes by Tom DeLonge that goes into some disturbing aspects.

You can also read the Sekret Machines fiction books by AJ Hartley and DeLonge (read the foreword of the 1st book to understand that these books are meant to be fact wrapped in fiction). Especially the second book goes into details of the terrible side of the phenomenon. Essentially two different races, one operating on the basis of a hivemind, probably trying to coax humanity into communism, the others similar to the Vorlons in the science fiction series Babylon 5: Almost angelic at first glance, but upon closer inspection it remains very unclear what their ulterior motives are (for humanity). The two races don't like each other and humans are used to fight proxy wars for them. So I guess we should all be a bit more suspicious when somebody advocates war as a solution. We may well be just slaves serving the selfish needs of "the others".
Both races also are capable of causing psychic phenomena (essentially mess with your mind), assisted by physical devices. Personallly, I am thoroughly unimpressed by such feats, but die-had materialists may be scared by the very idea.
edit on 30-11-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
Both races also are capable of causing psychic phenomena (essentially mess with your mind), assisted by physical devices. Personallly, I am thoroughly unimpressed by such feats, but die-had materialists may be scared by the very idea.

Why are you not impressed by extra-terrestrial psychic phenomena?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I hope you will make a thread about this one day soon.

I always like to read what you have to say about the Hopi.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I think the guy was nuttier than a fruitcake. I love the stories he told about his dad being a Nazi u-boat commander turned US patriot that worked on the h-bomb, a-bomb, and the Philadelphia experiment. But if you believe him, you believe him. Why wouldn't you believe a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic who never attended college when he claims to have been a geologist that tunneled into an alien base?
Well, perhaps at some point he....as well as the people involved in the Rendelsham Forest incident....was "ordered" to start spouting nonsense in order to discredit his story....and the people involved in Rendelsham were as well....or else. And I think they got to Steven Greer too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join