It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

edit on 16-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

After a bit of digging it seems possible Come[y] is actually a whitehat, luring bad actors, and signaling to Q/Q+ that the time for indictments to harvest has come. . Stage is set 5:5 He is going to piss off some corrupt people.

ENoCH

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Cheers bruv.

The world can be a dark place

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I note there is a TYPO on ffe3301's tweet... RECIEVED instead of RECEIVED.

Two POTUS tweets have the same Typo:
24th Sept 2019 17:22:40

Secretary of State Pompeo recieved permission from Ukraine Government to release the transcript of the telephone call I had with their President. They don't know either what the big deal is. A total Witch Hunt Scam by the Democrats!

26th Oct 2019 07:18:28

Badly failing presidential candidate @KamalaHarris will not go to a very wonderful largely African American event today because yesterday I recieved a major award, at the same event, for being able to produce & sign into law major Criminal Justice Reform legislation, which will..

What comes between 24th and 26th?... 25th = 5by5 = 5:5 = Eyes On!

There is only 1 Q post that has both the same spelling/CAPs of "These people are sick." AND 5:5 in the timestamp...
Q1174:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 58f549 No.1080429 📁
Apr 17 2018 15:51:28 (EST)

Anonymous ID: d079bc No.1080066 📁
Apr 17 2018 15:16:29 (EST)
Apr 12 2018 00:36:28 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f666d7 1008693
>>1008670
Alan.
Welcome aboard.
Plane.
Q

>>1080066
We are being set up.
Threat.
Past Booms - TX bombs
New Booms - Plane crash + Plane/17 drop.
These people are sick.
Attempt to prevent drops / awakening.
Conspiracy?
Coincidence?
Response coming.
Q

BONUS = if you take 5:5 OUT of the timestamp you are left with 11:28 = Nov 28th? This is reinforced with the second tweet timestamp above:
07:18:28 = 7+18, 28 = 25, 28 = 5:5, 28
edit on 16-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The unit symbol for the yottabyte is YB.

In 2010, it was estimated that storing a yottabyte on terabyte-size disk drives would require one million city block-size data-centers, as big as the states of Delaware and Rhode Island combined. By late 2016 memory density had increased to the point where a yottabyte could be stored on SD cards occupying roughly twice the size of the Hindenburg (around 400 thousand cubic metres).

The total amount of data that could be stored in the observable universe using each of the 1078 to 1082 atoms as single bits of information (using their Quantum spin for example) is between 1.25×1053 to 1.25×1057 yottabytes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Between Ft Meade & Utah data center they have it all. I've heard the Utah site has their own secret chip Fab plant beneath the building.

Interestingly, a company called "Yottabyte LLC" out of Michigan has 3 data centers in the US and runs a restricted project called "Yottabyte Research Cloud."

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

After a bit of digging it seems possible Come[y] is actually a whitehat, luring bad actors, and signaling to Q/Q+ that the time for indictments to harvest has come. . Stage is set 5:5 He is going to piss off some corrupt people.

ENoCH

That has been raised in the past. One hint was Trey Gowdy saying something along the lines that history would not treat Comey unkindly. All the threats to Comey by Q and Q+ could be just a head fake. The fact that Gowdy made the comment says to me that he has inside knowledge and is still an important player and that once the dust settles, he will be prominent in the administration (and maybe also future administrations.)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Data shows upswing in child exploitation cases

Homeland Security investigators who uncover child exploitation initiated more than 4,000 cases around the world in the 2019 budget year, resulting in thousands of arrests and the identification of more than 1,000 victims, according to new data obtained by The Associated Press.

“With the dark web on there, the content is becoming more prevalent and more horrific,” said Matt Wright, the chief for the Child Exploitation Investigations Unit at Homeland Security Investigations.

Agents and investigators initiated 4,224 child exploitation cases that resulted in 3,771 arrests and identification of 1,066 victims.

On Thursday, officials plan to unveil a new center based at ICE’s Washington headquarters tasked with alerting other countries when US sex offenders are traveling there. The new center will include representatives from the US Marshals office and US Customs and Border Protection.

Shout-out to '0311Warrior' keep up the good fight. The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I guess that is possible. But, all those Trump-hating tweets will go down in history, too. They're out there 4EVA.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I have stated the same thing going back a long way.

We were warned that deception would make it hard to separate black hats from white hats.

Just wait and see when the dust starts settling.

In the meantime ... Q ... could we at least have the precursor dust storm please.

Having them win states here and there is not a good tactic ... unless it is the will of the people ... or is it that you will take out the leaders out before they take their coveted positions.

Could we have a dust storm? Just a little dust-up? Something?

Even a pic of someone dusting the Oval Office. Not asking for much here, Mate.

Alright, a pic of a feather duster ... just to show you are still reading ATS.

Please?

P

edit on 16/11/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

(last week) Hannity alluded to her in regards to the CNN debate questions, but didn't name her.

edit on 16-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I haven't seen this @IsItWetYet tweet posted yet:

New access is LIVE: 8kun.top... @CodeMonkeyZ
@LimTheNick
@infinitechan

A special note to everyone who emailed us during launch, this one goes out to you. Thanks for lending your lovely voices! Grab your headphones and listen for your part.
8kun Users Speak Out
To everyone who emailed us during launch, this one goes out to you. The response was amazing. Thanks for lending your lovely voices! Grab your headphones and...
youtube.com
6:55 PM · Nov 16, 2019

Note that both the video length (07:18) and the tweet time (06:55) include 5by5 = EyesOn!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It can also be light..

Dig: Ray Chandler (Prolific Sex Trafficker for Epstein)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Jul 2019 - 6:59:03 PM
Re: BC/RC Epstein Plane Pic
Did the FBI/DOJ interview RC?
When did 'public awareness' grow across social media?
[CLAS 1-99]
What age is RC in picture?
Under the age of 18?
[15]
Who posted the picture?
RC?
Who posted 'internal security cam' pics (Temple)(IG)?
Untouchable mindset by all involved?
Blackmail?
Power?
Top-down protection?
Plane + Temple + XYZ pics = witness?
Witness+[CLAS 1-99]?
Why did RC start/form a modeling/talent agency?
Why was RC / Epstein & the [M]-Temple highlighted in the past?
Dark to LIGHT.
These people are sick.
Q

Chandler Flipped...Virginia R

Three Ghislaine Maxwell Connections
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
14 Jul 2019 - 3:52:11 PM

(L to R) Nat Rothschild, Nefer Suvio, Nick Rhodes and Ghislaine Maxwell attend the National Youth Orchestra of The United States of America Reception at the The Royal Albert Hall hosted by Ronald O. Perelman in London.
>>7039638
Coincidence those mentioned in the past are now coming into the LIGHT?
Think LdR.
Think Gloria V.
Think Epstein.
Think…….
Q

California False Flags (Fire/Shooting) to Distract From D’s Election Fraud
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Nov 2018 - 12:52:21 PM
[DARK] TO LIGHT
FL & AZ attempt(s) to 'steal' the election(s) — DO NOT LOOK HERE
CA shooting & Fires [same location(s)] — LOOK HERE
[NEXT WEEK]
Q

CAN Y'ALL FIGURE IT THE F OUT YET??

qmap.pub...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

To me at least, it appears that POTUS is allowing the Dems to pull their rigging tricks in order to record the evidence.

Surely it is better to awaken the public with a dozen examples of vote rigging than 1? It demonstrates COLLUSION and OBSTRUCTION!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

To me at least, it appears that POTUS is allowing the Dems to pull their rigging tricks in order to record the evidence.

Surely it is better to awaken the public with a dozen examples of vote rigging than 1? It demonstrates COLLUSION and OBSTRUCTION!

Yes. To overcome the BS about voter ID being "racist" when it is actually "citizenist," the more examples we have the better. I suspect that the REAL ID requirements will be the start of voter ID.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Warrior visited us on the 14th but didn't post anything. I expect that he's busy.

Stay safe, Jarhead.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Looks like @DavMicRot is losing his cool in this tweet...

Warning - swear words... hence I haven't added the text here.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That would mean going all the way back to his firing in May 2017 to present has all been an act.
Anything is possible in this alter reality but that twatter should spend some time 'decoding' "A higher Loyalty" and he just might reach a different conclusion.
Tweets come & go but books last forever.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Now that's rich coming from a Rothschild. Has he memory-holed his bloodline history.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Interesting POTUS tweet:

Visited a great family of a young man under major surgery at the amazing Walter Reed Medical Center. Those are truly some of the best doctors anywhere in the world. Also began phase one of my yearly physical. Everything very good (great!). Will complete next year.
0:09 AM · Nov 17, 2019

(bolding mine) - Is he talking about the physical or the plan?

DECODES
1) Tweet timestamp of 12:09:17 points to:
Q1209 This door will be opened later. The choice, to know, will be yours. END.
Timestamp encodes Nov 17th
Q9 At some point the great awakening will occur... Through the looking glass
Timestamp encodes Nov 17th

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = VWRMCTAEW = Q128 C_A is here - Pray
b) RemoveDupes = VRMCTAE= Q82 Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join