It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

California False Flags (Fire/Shooting) to Distract From D’s Election Fraud
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Nov 2018 - 12:52:21 PM
[DARK] TO LIGHT
FL & AZ attempt(s) to 'steal' the election(s) — DO
NOT LOOK HERE
CA shooting & Fires [same location(s)] — LOOK HERE
[NEXT WEEK]
Q

Dangerous fire weather conditions return Sunday to Southern California
Map in Article includes Santa Clarita

Wow... I Actually got a photo to upload

edit on 16-11-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: dashen
Just looking to create a pulse man..
We are all on board but..who else is?
People on this thread are speaking their dreams... and chatting on about their nut sack compared to this breathing vagina
Q was meant to change the world!
Lets get F***** serious!

Patience. Don't peak too soon. Many of us have set ourselves up for ridicule and have caused strife by trying too hard to help the blind to see. Families have been torn up. Friends have been lost because they are emotional beings who can't believe that they have been deceived. Hussein was a great tactic by the deep state because when he read a speech he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. When the old doper mumbled off the cuff, he couldn't string together two sentences of substantive comments. Mainly he spoke in phrases.
I now avoid providing too much information because an attempt to sell what we understand doesn't work. I have resorted to doing what Q is doing -- provide a link or two that leads down the rabbit hole and let it go. It has to be slow or it won't work.
Q was also meant to prepare us and tell us what was happening as the world changed. Remember, nothing can stop it. Many of us watching the show are ready in case things get a little rough when it does change.
Trust the plan.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
A Mifsud link to saudi intelligence and thence to Bill Clinton and John Brennan in this tweet:

Chris Blackburn
@CJBdingo25
It was mentioned in the Mueller Report that Mifsud told @GeorgePapa19
and the FBI that he was a member of KFCRIS, a Saudi think-tank which is run by Prince Turki al-Faisal, the former head of Saudi Intelligence. A college friend of Bill Clinton and a confidante of John Brennan.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Donna Brazile was never a regular on "The Five". She's only been at FoxNews for 9 months. Juan Williams is the chosen Minority/Liberal for that daily program.

BUT, Donna Brazile went on a profanity-laced tirade against Roger Stone last night.

Source: www.thewrap.com...

She blames him for making embarrassing Wiki-leaked Hillary/Podesta e-mails public, providing enough of a headwind to hold Hillary back, while Trump passed her to win the Presidency.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Lpa reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What video with audio is Schiff expecting that he has been whinning for months about Deep Fakes?

Must be a doozy for him to be acting like this.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Maybe the police got some "interesting" videos from Ed Buck's house when he got arrested. It has been documented that Adam Schiff visited Buck multiple times.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Good guess. It must be something near and dear to Schiff. I'm guessing he's been on some home movies he's not too proud of.

He's right up there with Brennan and Clapper for people I'm looking forward seeing their falls.

I can only imagine how far his eyes will bug out when that video hits......

edit on 17-11-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, he did that's why I decided to check for myself. The Nordic one is an outlier.

As is Germany. Not 5-Eyes and never will be.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil
As good as some deep fakes may be getting I doubt they are beyond forensic discovery and his asshat dance has probably been in evidence prior to the latest and greatest versions anyway. Not to mention he really does look close to pulling his own plug.

edit on 11 17 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Right. I wasn't surprised given the money laundering/Merkel swamp.

From the Snowden files, Germany is actually part of 14-Eyes also known as the SIGINT Seniors Europe (SSEUR) and consisted of the 5-Eyes plus nine European partners: Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain and Sweden.

So, that may explain the Q post in the Nordic bread. Sweden has alot of social issues right now. Where's Greta? 😂

edit on 17-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, 5-Eyes is an interesting subtopic. I don't expect it to (formally) survive the uproar that is to come re: the FISA abuses and use of foreign intel services to get around US law.

That said, I expect the five countries will still share a lot of intel, just under a new framework. The bureaucrats will take cover and regroup. What happens with intel sharing with other countries (the 14 etc.) is up for grabs. Big problem with the EU is that with the politicians in those countries, it is not at all clear where their loyalty is -- with their national government (on board with NATO, implying USA) ... or with the EU ... which, as a ruling entity is not formally associated with NATO and has no obligations in that regard. And I think some of those politicians in the EU countries believe they are oh-just-so-clever, if you catch my drift.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
This was posted about an hour ago. Any updates?

BREAKING: President Trump examined for chest pain at Walter Reed, a source tells The Hill contributor Andrew Vernon

BNL news

MORE: President Trump has already left Walter Reed, might have been a brief check

It was his annual physical. Love the spin they're putting on that lol.

Actually, President Trump's body and mind are so complex, he has TWO physicals, a few months apart.

DJT Tweet 2Nite: twitter.com...

So far, the "Chosen One" is in Excellent health!

edit on 11/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
This was posted about an hour ago. Any updates?

BREAKING: President Trump examined for chest pain at Walter Reed, a source tells The Hill contributor Andrew Vernon

BNL news

MORE: President Trump has already left Walter Reed, might have been a brief check

It was his annual physical. Love the spin they're putting on that lol.

Actually, President Trump's body and mind are so complex, he has TWO physicals, a few months apart.

DJT Tweet 2Nite: twitter.com...

So far, the "Chosen One" is in Excellent health!

Well, it's just part of his annual physical, not two of them. And for all we know it could've been a real situation as it wasn'ton his schedule like previous physicals. Wait for a whistleblower..

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

...children’s party at Pizza Express in Woking

...in Woking

...invoking

Woking means "(settlement belonging to the) followers of Wocc (or 'Wocca')". Over time, the name has been written variously as, for example, Wochingas, and Wokynge
link

Note how the word Wocca links to an article about Wicca, although the two words don't seem to be etymologically related.

Woking appears in the Domesday Book 1086 as Wochinges. 

To the English, who held the book in awe, it became known as "Domesday Book", in allusion to the Last Judgement and in specific reference to the definitive character of the record. The word "doom" was the usual Old English term for a law or judgment; it did not carry the modern overtones of fatality or disaster.
link

Who is Prince Andrew really addressing using those open channels and what is the message??? Top lawyer calls Prince Andrew BBC interview 'a catastrophic error'
edit on 17-11-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The Prince is trying to bluff his way out of any consequences.

The interview was laughable and had many gems.

"The photo was taken on the first floor. I have never been on the first floor."

Well then, how do you know what the first floor looks like?

Lol.

He actually covered himself quite well against perjury charges. Lots of 'I don't recall' and such like answers.

He does not remember having the photo taken and then went on to describe that as a royal he takes great notice of anyone taking photos of him. Then the interviewer lead them on a traipse around the concept of a fake photo.

However, he has denied everything so I fully expect the next revelation will be a video of him doing naughty things.

Or, he and his father renounce succession and the video never comes to light.

Interesting to see what happens next.

P

edit on 17/11/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I still can't make heads nor tails out of anything that comes from this.

I need a google translate for it.

And cliffs notes.

and a xanax.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: onehuman

Excellent find! From your research, it looks like Hillary has registered at the Federal level, but it's the state-by-state registration that late-entry Democrats are scrambling to meet.

Besides Hillary Quartley there also seems to be another familiar name at the address?

DESIGNATION OF PRINCIPAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE
7. I hereby designate the following named political committee as my Principal Campaign Committee for the 2020 election(s).

Citizens United for Hillary
243 N East St.
Brighton, MI 48116

FEC FORM 2 STATEMENT OF CANDIDACY

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Kind of odd about Andrew and his "I don't sweat" comment.

Sure to feed the notions about reptilian blood etc.

But don't sweat it, Andy. I'm sure you're good to go.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Good afternoon ATS.

I saw something quite interesting this morning that someone had posted on a FB Anon group regarding shifty Schiff and who he's descended from . ..

Adam Schiff is a descendant of Jacob Schiff, who funded the Bolshevik Revolution (a coup taking over the rightful Russian rulers), leading to the death of at least 7-12 million people. His family has been funding and promoting communism for at least a century. And they have the same goal for the USA.

'Jacob Schiff was head of the New York investment firm Kuhn, Loeb and Co. He was one of the principal backers of the Bolshevik revolution and personally financed Trotsky's trip from New York to Russia. He was a major contributor to Woodrow Wilson's presidential campaign and an advocate for passage of the Federal Reserve Act.'

www.wildboar.net... m7vWAowAh6Lp7FnVm9fdnuRDhbVD7tUb_nnS41yaWCySZU8o

Corruption is in their genes. Programmed at conception to ensure/advance the corruption.

Sounds daft but it really makes me wonder if corruption/evil can be passed on through genes?

edit on 17-11-2019 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join