It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
PRISON GUARDS ON DUTY AT TIME OF JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEATH REJECT PLEA DEAL: WHAT ARE THEY ACCUSED OF?

Two correctional officers responsible for guarding Jeffrey Epstein on the night of his death have reportedly rejected a plea deal that would have seen them admit they falsified prison documents. This suggests that the Department of Justice is preparing to bring criminal charges against them.

People familiar with the matter have now told The Associated Press that the plea bargain was offered to the two correctional officers after it was made known to them that charges of fabricating official prison log entries were being prepared. The sources spoke on the condition of anonymity as they are not permitted to publicly comment on the investigation.

Newsweek

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If those prison guards are guilty of falsifying some logs, I'm sure the $$$ they got was well-worth the few months they will serve time in jail to them. They are always going to have to watch their six though.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Hong Kong Police Take To The Streets Armed With AR-15's.

Twitter

Many of the protesters are children

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Feds are looking into Schiff's freakiness with Ed Buck.
truepundit.com...[/quot e]

A Trickle of Bodies at Ed Buck’s West Hollywood Home, Suspicion and an Arrest
The issue with the article you linked is TP states Buck living in an mansión several times when in fact he lived in a Liddle Schifty apt complex with a run down car broke as a joke but capable of making donations of considerable amounts.

The sordid facts — and Mr. Buck’s seeming double life — are the stuff of crime novels. The West Hollywood apartment building where Mr. Buck lived, with its simple white facade, dirty with stains dripping from air-conditioners, would be easy to miss on another day, the kind of spot that the novelist Raymond Chandler once described as a good place to have bad habits.

Before he arrived in California, Mr. Buck rose to prominence in Arizona in the 1980s. He was a Republican then and led the Mecham Recall Committee, an effort to remove the Republican governor, Evan Mecham, from office. Mr. Mecham was eventually impeached, accused of fraud and perjury. Mr. Buck later became a Democrat.

After five years of modeling in Europe, Mr. Buck returned to Arizona, broke and bored, according to a 1987 column in The Arizona Republic. He bought a business from a friend that gave driver’s license information to insurance companies and told the newspaper that he changed his last name from Buckmelter to Buck. Mr. Buck bought his friend out of the business for $250,000 and then sold it in 1986 for a significant profit, he told the newspaper.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

After five years of modeling in Europe

Hahahahaha
....I bet he "modeled"

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: LurkNoMore

After five years of modeling in Europe

Hahahahaha
....I bet he "modeled"

Those situations are more like he hooked up with some wealthy European dude and, er, got his horizons expanded. How worldly of Ed.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ha! First time he says something I can actually relate to as I'm not a fan of hockey.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I didn't know Adam Schiff is writing a spy screenplay since 2018. (That's what his wiki says, anyway.)

dailycaller.com...

I wonder if he's doing all this dramatic shiff for inspiration for his novel. What a piece of work this man is!!

edit on 17-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I didn't know Adam Schiff is writing a spy screenplay since 2018. (That's what his wiki says, anyway.)

dailycaller.com...

I wonder if he's doing all this dramatic shiff for inspiration for his novel. What a piece of work this man is!!

He and Comey behave like their actors. Actors in the ObamaDrama.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Makes me wonder about the phrase, "You are watching a movie".

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Kind of odd about Andrew and his "I don't sweat" comment.

Sure to feed the notions about reptilian blood etc.

But don't sweat it, Andy. I'm sure you're good to go.

Cheers

Admission are interesting things. With zero frame of reference folks are lost.

HILLARY CLINTON: The weirdest thing about me is that I don’t sweat.

HILLARY CLINTON: You guys are the first to realize that I’m really not even a human being. I was constructed in a garage in Palo Alto a very long time ago. People think that, you know, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, they created it. Oh no. I mean, a man whose name shall remain nameless created me in his garage.

...there’s one very intimate detail that most people still don’t know about Hillary Clinton, and which I shall divulge: She does not sweat. Literally. She does not even glow. No matter how high the heat, not a drop nor a drip nor a bead nor so much as the faintest glisten can be detected anywhere about her person.

No sweat

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Funny, I wonder about that phrase as well.

Who could be the screenplay writer(s).?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
(both partial)

A Higher Loyalty [Y].
(#3599)

How did Soros replace family ‘y’?
Who is family ‘y’?
Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families.
(#142)

Just contemplating whether there is a connection here.

Is the next screenplay by Pencil Neck going to be called "A Higher Loyalty" based on the book by the same name written by James Comey?
*What higher loyalty?
*Loyalty to Soros?
*whY?
*Are bloodlines really that important?
*whY.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Facebook Unveils New Bigot Recognition Technology

babylonbee.com...

Social Engineering at it best

You know that's a satire site, right?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

@RudyGiulani

This "impeachMENT" is a mirror - discussed in last thread here

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Two thoughts regarding [Y] being a powerful family.
1.) Yazici Family (Anadolu Group)= Fatma Tuba Yazıci (Turkey)
en.wikipedia.org...ıcı

2.) In Hebrew J = Y
edit on 17-11-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed that the C_A has "Bloodlines of Illuminati" in their library? Is it odd? Seems odd, but then again I don't know.

Bloodlines of Illuminati

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

dailycaller.com...

Maybe This^^^ connects?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Has anyone ever noticed that the C_A has "Bloodlines of Illuminati" in their library? Is it odd? Seems odd, but then again I don't know.

Bloodlines of Illuminati

The book was found in Osama Bin Laden's personal library, I believe.

I, too, have wondered

look up the “Adam and eve story” while you’re there.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

More on “Y” Rig for Red?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join