It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
From August
Kerry Family Cuts Ties With Biden Family Over Corrupt Ukraine Dealings (Video)

John Kerry’s stepson rushed to play damage control at the State Department after his business partner Hunter Biden cut a deal with an oligarch-owned Ukrainian gas company in 2014, according to internal State Department correspondence obtained by the Washington Examiner.

n email released to the Washington Examiner shows that Biden’s decision to join the board of Ukraine’s Burisma Holdings sparked immediate concern within his inner circle about the political optics

At the time, Hunter Biden, now 49, and Christopher Heinz, the stepson of then-Secretary of State John Kerry, co-owned Rosemont Seneca Partners,

Hours after Biden’s board appointment went public on May 13, 2014, Heinz emailed Matt Summers and David Wade, two of his stepfather’s top aides at the State Department.

“Apparently Devon and Hunter both joined the board of Burisma and a press release went out today,” wrote Heinz. “I cant speak why they decided to, but there was no investment by our firm in their company.”

“This email raises a lot of questions. Why would Chris Heinz distance himself from Hunter Biden’s decision to join Burisma’s board in an email to John Kerry’s senior staff at the State Department?” 

the duran

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Since I posted that last question, I have re-read that drop a couple of times with more focus.

I think it means 'dead or alive'. The question was put forth in that Q post about how identification of the dead were made back in that day, which leads me to the conclusion that there was no definitive way to identify a corpse. And, according to the basic Wiki article:

Only 333 bodies of Titanic victims were recovered, one in five of the over 1,500 victims. Some bodies sank with the ship while currents quickly dispersed bodies and wreckage across hundreds of miles making them difficult to recover. By June, one of the last search ships reported that life jackets supporting bodies were coming apart and releasing bodies to sink.

Who died? Who really died? Who lived?

After the many questions in that drop, Q then says, "The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital". Really???? 99%?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

After the many questions in that drop, Q then says, "The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital". Really???? 99%?

Yes. Q is not referring to an individual topic, as in "the titanic story is fake" or "HRC is a clone". The TRUTH is not a "fact". There is only one Truth, everything else is a fact depending on POV.

Q drops hold small points like [placeholders] and larger points that are more guided toward internal awareness increases (very subtle and never violates Freewill).

That Q-uote is more on the esoteric side then the "political" or even the "hidden history" side.

***Important note, not all Q Q-uotes go in tandem or in linear, many are to be parsed out depending on where we are on the map. Often the "responses" to Anon's questions seem "related" but in fact they might not be in a linear sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
About an hour ago, Trump tweeted this:

Tell Jennifer Williams, whoever that is, to read BOTH transcripts of the presidential calls, & see the just released ststement from Ukraine. Then she should meet with the other Never Trumpers, who I don’t know & mostly never even heard of, & work out a better presidential attack!

twitter.com...

The word, 'statement' is misspelled. a-s
We also have three ampersands.
edit on 17-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Livestream of HK protests

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I get the feeling much of this really is about family bloodlines. But, whY?

Ever since 23andMe began those send-in-your-DNA commercials a few years ago, I have believed "they" are desperately seeking somebody or group of somebodies. We now have the technology to follow the families (a frequent Q admonition).
Are They Deperately Seeking Somebody?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Trillium
Facebook Unveils New Bigot Recognition Technology

babylonbee.com...

Social Engineering at it best

You know that's a satire site, right?

And you know that that is how they slip stuff in though too, right? Comedy is famous for exposing truth...see Dave Chapelle... apparently there is a rule, that you have to announce.

I don't believe they're using The Onion to 'slip stuff by' anymore than they'd use Babylon Bee. Sometimes, just sometimes, satire is satire. Not everything is part of the plan or some grand conspiracy to imput false truths into the minds of their audience. The only people who believe that # are the ones who don't understand satire.

Yeah. Just satire... I mean... it's not like Carson or Carlin uttered any truths...

ETA: or even Carlson!

Yeah. Just satire... I mean... it's not like Carson or Carlin weren't actual insiders of the Hollywood elite, much like Chappelle, Katt William's or anyone else who has been on the inside of the circles. Babylon Bee is not equivalent to standup comedians who are "in the know," it's literally the right wing version of The Onion; created specifically to be the right wing version of The Onion.

I couldn't care any less what you want to believe, but taking satirical "news" sources as possible legitimate insider information is stretching things a little too far. Regardless of how you want to spin it.

By the logic being shared we might as well take this as potential insider information that Trump acts like a giant child.

Full Trump Transcript Includes 37 Pages Of Confused President Mashing Fingers Against Dial Pad While Ukrainian President Tries To Speak

Not everything is a goddamn conspiracy with anonymous insider information. Some things are just, in fact, for entertainment value.

I'm on board with everyone here for the most part, but when # like Babylon Bee becomes a talking point for potential sources of insider information -- it makes the entire thing look ridiculously incompetent.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Water could short Hillary out. If you recall, while In India last year, she tried to take a bath, but something went wrong. They had to call the medics.

BTW...Here's good little video clip Tweeted from President Trump.

#NewHoaxSameSwamp: twitter.com...

CNN can't believe how "light-hearted" President Trump is taking this Impeachment push. They say he should have a war room and not talk about this "weighty process" that Congress is pursuing against him. Can't wait to see CNN's reaction when they learn how many reasonable Democrats are in Congress.
edit on 11/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That would be the simplest explanation but there is much more mystery to some of the lifeboats. The Titanic had 20 Lifeboats and I believe 4 were the collapsible type - Lifeboats A, B, C, D.

Lifeboats of the RMS Titanic

I haven't read much into but may worth exploring.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Feeling is mutual.
Q142 (partial)

How did Soros replace family ‘y’?
Who is family ‘y’?
Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families.

Has this ever come up here before...

Y-chromosome or Y-chromosomal Aaron or Y-chromosomal Levi.

Soros' family changed their name from Schwartz to Soros in 1936. Did the Soros' family infiltrate (contaminant) and takeover a bloodline?

ETA: Forgot to add whY: Few people are aware of the immense importance bloodlines play in the upper levels of Satanism. Blood is believed to carry the occult power. Unless a person has the correct blood he or she will not rise to the highest levels of Satanism.

edit on 17-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Y

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That shouldn't be to hard, just check out the passenger manifest for the Titanic, and see who didn't survive vs who did. (here's a hint of things to find, J P Morgan decided to not go on the maiden voyage at the last minute. Dig into all the great things Morgan went on to do, and the Morgan family still backs today). Then there's the whole Astor family thing you can dig into as well. Many many odd things about who survived and who didn't, and what those who didn't some how were part of afterwards.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: doobydoll

Adam Schiff > Jacob Schiff you say. Watch the video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for that.

I see the name 'Astor' is mentioned amongst the bloodlines - I'm not 100% sure but I think former UK PM David Cameron's wife is an Astor.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

But, the point that was being made is that definitive ID could not have been made at that time. So, we really cannot be sure who REALLY died and who didn't in some of the cases. 333 people were recovered out of the 1500 that died. Were some of those survivors imposters?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

ststement should be statement - therefore S should be A - gives AS = Adam Schiff?

stst... also brings to mind StopStart?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Ever since 23andMe began those send-in-your-DNA commercials a few years ago, I have believed "they" are desperately seeking somebody or group of somebodies. We now have the technology to follow the families (a frequent Q admonition).
Are They Deperately Seeking Somebody?

QOS, There are many aspects to it. Obviously it sows the seeds of division, look at what happened with Warren as an Native American and then not.

Then the manipulation of consciousness, the tests are not accurate among twins so imagine the destruction sowed by sending the White Power guys a result with no white in it etc.

Then the control aspect. Each DNA "donation" is consent (TOS even say so) to manipulate the DNA therefor the person - it is not as cleanly manipulative as one might think. This speaks to Med creation of illnesses and of course the treatments for the resulting symptoms. As well as selective breeding which then can do by creating gene alterations and then administering through vacs.

Then of course the odd Clone-bot creations etc.

Then there is a bloodline search too, which connects to a more hidden aspect. Folks trapped here - by design, want out. The out, from their POV, might be obtained by finding certain DNA codes hidden within certain representations on earth.

The trapped sort of figure if they had the codes they could break the DNA locks/codes and alter their DNA to leave. Many don't know they carry hidden codes btw. Like getting the encryption keys, and this will never work.

I'm sure there are other reasons too, those are the one's I am aware of.

It should be noted that the Earth has many factions of Controller & Stooges, even at the top. Very hidden Controllers don't agree on much so much of this "collection" stuff is overlap and the "reasons" in the pamphlets never reflect the true agenda because those involved don't really know it - they follow orders/paychecks etc.

We tend to think the Controllers agree, but by design the cannot because they all view different paths to perpetuating Control, paths that align with their limitations, which oddly results in them seeking to control each other too.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
#ProjectOdin lawyer review is done, im going to do my own review of the returned review to make sure everything is accurate then we should be good to launch after a final round of testing!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Google's 'Project Nightingale' center of federal inquiry
11-15-19
A federal inquiry has been opened into Google's efforts to collect health data on millions of Americans through its "Project Nightingale" program.

The Department of Health and Human Services' Office for Civil Rights opened the inquiry on Tuesday, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The office "would like to learn more information about this mass collection of individuals' medical records with respect to the implications for patient privacy under [the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 or HIPAA]," director Roger Severino said in a statement to CNN Business....
www.cnn.com...

Google is engaged with one of the U.S.’s largest health-care systems on a project to collect and crunch the detailed personal-health information of millions of people across 21 states.
www.wsj.com...

www.theatlantic.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Exactly! The story about Astor along is ripe with mythic details. Astor was last seem smoking on the ship as it went down, then he was last seem dying in the water frozen, but the topper was his body being identified by the clothes and items found on him. So was it him?

In fact the real question should be how did so many of the First class passengers die when they composed of some of the most powerful and wealthy people on earth at the time? Who has been really funding all the turmoil that strangely started after the sinking? How many of the departed had a hand in creating the Federal Reserve only a year later? A system which made hiding money just as easy as creating false wealth.

We know that there was a massive transfer of Nazi Gold after the war to the US, but that gold wasn't included in US inventory, so where did it go? Did it go back to the original investors in the Nazi Party? (that was a group of investors that had trips on the Titanic. Some disappeared and a few declined to go on the trip) Thanks to rules and loop-hole in the Federal Reserve regulations this money would never have to listed by anyone. This was all created after the Titanic sank, and before the major political revolutionaries had the backing to push out the current governments at the time (the Communist party was founded only a few months before the sinking, and funding for the Communist Party had be asked for from many of the people who happen to be on the first class lodgings on board the Titanic)

Was the Titanic sinking done on purpose in order to get rid of the perceptive roadblock that many of the power players had from public attention? Would their shadow playing of events have been within their wheel house of expertise at the time? Many questions remain that need to be looked at.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Yep daughter Samantha, her mother Annabel Lucy Veronica Jones, wife of William Waldorf Astor III, mother-in-law of former British PM David Cameron.

edit on 17-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

3 rotting corpses found in a Lifeboat from the Titanic a month after It sank.

The Video doesn’t help much but shows pictures of the discovery and a letter about the discovery.

This link has info Is in regards to the movie. Says collapsible LifeBoat A was the Lifeboat with the 3 dead bodies.
link

After the Titanic sunk, the survivors were eventually transferred into other lifeboats as Collapsible A was itself beginning to sink. Collapsible A was set adrift with three bodies in it along with a few other lifeboats. It was found a month later in May 1912 by the RMS Oceanic.

Info on Lifeboat D Link

Titanic collapsible lifeboat D, the ninth and last boat to be lowered from the port side. Second Officer Lightoller had managed to fit the collapsible boat into the now-empty davits of boat 1. He tried to find women to fill it with, but had trouble in finding any. Finally, he said, he managed to fill the boat with 15-20 people, ''all it would hold.'' Mrs. Harris, a first class passenger, thought there were 19 people in it, others estimated up to 30 and seaman Lucas thought there were 44 in it.

Edit: Found more info on Lifeboat A Link

Titanic collapsible lifeboat A. This collapsible boat was never launched as such from the Titanic. After boat C had been lowered from the starboard side, the crew tried to fasten boat A to the davits, but there simply was no more time

edit on 17-11-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join