It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I know times are different now, but how would they have been able to write on paper if they would have been dampened by the ocean? I'm not trying to be "conspiratorial" here, I just don't understand how dampened could have held on to ink that well while in a damp environment.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
BLOCKBUSTER Allegation against Adam Schiff from @Johnheretohelp in NEW interview:
www.youtube.com...

Schiff material begins @ 20:30 in the video.
Archive this video...it WILL be removed fast!

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A Higher Loyalty [Y].

What about they have a higher loyalty to [Yaltabaoth] ?
That's why Q mentioned wearing the armor of God. Somehow it makes sense?

edit on 0b52America/ChicagoSun, 17 Nov 2019 17:27:52 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 17 Nov 2019 17:27:52 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So I miss read the description. The letter is from the crew that discovered the Lifeboat with the bodies. So letter not from the victims.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

So I miss read the description. The letter is from the crew that discovered the Lifeboat with the bodies. So letter not from the victims.

Oh ok, that makes better sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

People are forgetting the latest Titanic intel. There was a days-long fire in a forward, starboard coal bunker that weakened the hull where the iceberg laid the ship open.

(post by crankyoldman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Schiff in Drag? Now that's funny. I couldn't even picture that, everything else about Schiff seems realistic though. I'm not sure about the Bourdain part, but it wasn't a surprise that he was looking into Human trafficking (See this thread for more details) but his issues with himself caused his death. If, let me say that again "IF", this is true then there is a whole aspect that needs to be looked into. This being said, "IF" this video exists then why isn't it being talked about more, and why hasn't further investigations been discussed? Though if Nancy does have a copy of it, then we can assume that she will/has talked about it to some degree somewhere for anyone willing to listen to her for more then a few sentences.

I guess if something is going to drop, then this week might as well be it. After all I got a Breaking News drop form CNN, saying that a Republican so and so is telling them that an indictment of Schiff might happen this week. Side note, anyone know how to get your phone to stop giving you CNN updates? I deleted the app that came with the phone, and did everything I could to remove it.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Which was why I brought up the

Was the Titanic sinking done on purpose in order to get rid of the perceptive roadblock that many of the power players had from public attention? Would their shadow playing of events have been within their wheel house of expertise at the time? Many questions remain that need to be looked at.

and chose not to discuss the Iceberg. Could hitting the iceberg been a last ditch effort in sinking the ship? The fire may have weakened the ship but the ship wasn't going down from just that.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Once again, Devin Nunes says much of the Trump-Steele Dossier originated in Ukraine. THAT is why Rudy Giuliani was there. To investigate those origins.

www.foxnews.com...

I guess while in the process of doing that, Ukraine presented evidence to Rudy that implicated the Bidens?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

If we accept 'selfishness' is a form of evil then, why not?

The world of the selfish gene is one of savage competition, ruthless
exploitation, and deceit.
~ Full Text of the 'Selfish Gene' by Richard Dawkins

edit on 17-11-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Thanks for the info & links.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Certainly, 'suffering' is a ubiquitous human experience throughout our history.

I think Buddha got it right.

Buddha says there are two kinds of suffering: the kind that leads to more suffering and the kind that brings an end to suffering. Terry Tempest Williams

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

John says THIS is why Schiff keeps randomly and periodically alluding to fake videos.
edit on 17-11-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hi Cranky. About the bloodlines (which I consider DNA lines), do you recall a thread by a previous member that spoke of 'captured memories"? I also heard Dark Journalist, Daniel Litsz mention the term and said he would talk about it and never did.

Most of us understand memories to be held in supposed uncoded DNA and I have assumed it is in the autosomal dna you inherit from both parents. There are 7200 centimorgans that are used for identification but supposedly 72 thousand total autosomal dna.

However, consider that female does not get the y dna, but the male does get the female mitochrondrial dna as well as her X. It could possibly be encoded in one of those.

I mention the above because Jewish people are not considered jewish unless their mother is jewish. Makes one wonder if memories are encoded in mitochondrial dna since it is passed from mother to both children, however only the female can pass it on.

Just throwing this out there as it has been hanging around in my mind for about a decade.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That's "Ghislaine Maxwell"!

Yovanowitch is Maxwell!

Similarities are just too remarkably obvious. Only the nose is a bit upturned but the 'C_a Chief of Disguise' in video above at 2:40 says, "You can 'do' a nose...."

They aren't even trying to hide (or disguise) it anymore!

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Once again, Devin Nunes says much of the Trump-Steele Dossier originated in Ukraine. THAT is why Rudy Giuliani was there. To investigate those origins.

www.foxnews.com...

I guess while in the process of doing that, Ukraine presented evidence to Rudy that implicated the Bidens?

The timeline here is important. DJT "sent" Rudy his personal lawyer to UKRAINE to exonerate him while russia russia russia was the smocking gun said to bring DJT down.

So why on earth send your guy to the "wrong" country?

Yet, here we are year(s) later with UKRAINE of all places as the impeachMENT topic used by not Nadler (mueller), not Pelosi(mueller), but Schifty(Vindman/CIAmello).

How did Q&Q+ know Ukraine was coming, such to the point that they all but ignored russia russia russia entirely and focused on Ukraine?

10 Steps Ahead and using what is most efficient.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

Your link is broken for me.

This one:
Bloodlines of Illuminati

Yea, I came across that years ago which blew my mind back then.

Also "The Adam and Eve Story"

Ok I read the whole thing on Adam and Eve and , wow. That is some vivid information.

To summarize this seemed as if it was an older document that went into detail on how there were cataclysms involving the Earth's Crust that have apparently happened several times and are documented in the Geological records by the mud piles and the various locations of things distant from their origination. The Ice Cap location was a key for this paper that imply Ice Ages are supposedly just a relocation of the poles after a slip of the Crust. (Not sure the data we know of here agrees with this no Ice Age stuff but they break down the reason for that position in the paper)

It was explained what happened when the slip occurs. It isn't going to be pretty. There have been several and each time the land masses changes due to the magma breaking thru. The winds near 1000 MPH, oceans lurch out of their depths and travel miles high across the continents. This wipes off virtually every living thing and makes the various piles of bones we see in various regions of the geological digs.

Adam and Eve are two of the survivors. According to this story Eve is an actual daughter of Adam. Moses got the details from the Egyptians supposedly. I could go on but there was one segment that broke down Genesis 1 as if it was written to explain the details of my summary above and a few other ideas.

edit on 17-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Wow that's a deep excellent article! So many names. Yea, I think does have some connection, definitely on humanity.

From your link:

The important thing to remember with the story of Yaldabaoth is that it (he and she) is an artificially created life form said to be a lion-faced serpent, with its eyes were like lightning fires which flash that was on a throne surrounded by a blood and no one of the immortal ones could see it. He becomes the Archon (Ark-ON or Spark-On) of the human race.

The word archon is composed of the words Ark and On. Ark meaning a conduit of energy that is the Hu-Man sacred ark, or ark of the testimony, represents the original spark of divinity and knowledge that gave us Sophia or wisdom. Yaldabaoth would be akin to an arc welder that is the power supply to create an electric arc between an electrode and the base material to melt the metals.

Yaldabaoth does this in stealth inside the human body where he cannot be seen along with his fellow demons who control the carbon matter of their hosts by taking over their central nervous systems (think computer virus) in which the Archons become their Lords and Masters.

This is why Manly P. Hall had said humans have no free will at this time. Their free will has been hijacked and they must become servants to their master Yaldabaoth who commands they build the world that we see today. Hence, he is the creator and in the end, the destroyer.

Some of the text/info matches what is described in this long video, which is a mind blower if such esoteric knowledge is new to anyone.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Which was why I brought up the

Was the Titanic sinking done on purpose in order to get rid of the perceptive roadblock that many of the power players had from public attention? Would their shadow playing of events have been within their wheel house of expertise at the time? Many questions remain that need to be looked at.

and chose not to discuss the Iceberg. Could hitting the iceberg been a last ditch effort in sinking the ship? The fire may have weakened the ship but the ship wasn't going down from just that.

I'll stick with the owner's hubris and the captain's weakness as the root causes of this disaster.

Sometimes something is exactly what it appears to be, a series of unfortunate events.

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join