It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

B-but....

These are the cliff notes!
Maybe a Xanax for me too

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Sounds daft but it really makes me wonder if corruption/evil can be passed on through genes?

Well, if it is, then the blood is thinning every generation.

Or is this the runt of the litter that everyone laughs at. The comedic relief so to speak.

P

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

To me at least, it appears that POTUS is allowing the Dems to pull their rigging tricks in order to record the evidence.

Surely it is better to awaken the public with a dozen examples of vote rigging than 1? It demonstrates COLLUSION and OBSTRUCTION!

Yes. To overcome the BS about voter ID being "racist" when it is actually "citizenist," the more examples we have the better. I suspect that the REAL ID requirements will be the start of voter ID.

I think so too Teri.

In fact the people on ATS who keep poo pooing the data are continually saying no fraud. This will make sure there was no fraud. If you're note committing voter fraud, why does anyone innocent of such fraud care if we check to make sure?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Good afternoon ATS.
I saw something quite interesting this morning that someone had posted on a FB Anon group regarding shifty Schiff and who he's descended from . ..

Adam Schiff is a descendant of Jacob Schiff, who funded the Bolshevik Revolution (a coup taking over the rightful Russian rulers), leading to the death of at least 7-12 million people. His family has been funding and promoting communism for at least a century. And they have the same goal for the USA.
'Jacob Schiff was head of the New York investment firm Kuhn, Loeb and Co. He was one of the principal backers of the Bolshevik revolution and personally financed Trotsky's trip from New York to Russia. He was a major contributor to Woodrow Wilson's presidential campaign and an advocate for passage of the Federal Reserve Act.'

www.wildboar.net... m7vWAowAh6Lp7FnVm9fdnuRDhbVD7tUb_nnS41yaWCySZU8o
Corruption is in their genes. Programmed at conception to ensure/advance the corruption.
Sounds daft but it really makes me wonder if corruption/evil can be passed on through genes?

Numbers 14
: The LORD is long-suffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
What do you think that verse really means?

I am spitballing the children of such transgressing humans are not guilty from having been born with certain DNA but by choices made since birth.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Lpa reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What video with audio is Schiff expecting that he has been whinning for months about Deep Fakes?

Must be a doozy for him to be acting like this.

I believe there is a video of him at an Ed Buck 'house' party...where Schiff is dressed in an Egyptian Pharaoh costume.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Maybe that Adam is in for a rough time because of his ancestors' transgressions.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

--------------------------------

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I haven't seen this @IsItWetYet tweet posted yet:

New access is LIVE: 8kun.top... @CodeMonkeyZ
@LimTheNick
@infinitechan

A special note to everyone who emailed us during launch, this one goes out to you. Thanks for lending your lovely voices! Grab your headphones and listen for your part.
8kun Users Speak Out
To everyone who emailed us during launch, this one goes out to you. The response was amazing. Thanks for lending your lovely voices! Grab your headphones and...
youtube.com
6:55 PM · Nov 16, 2019

Note that both the video length (07:18) and the tweet time (06:55) include 5by5 = EyesOn!

Miss that one
But found this one again of CdeMonkey asking about board migration

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

They say pain and strife can be passed down genetically....why not evil?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
How close are we Very very close

New Stars Discovered...

when to look for it

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

bloodline families also splinter the personalities of their children making them easily controllable for future positions of power. It's cyclic abuse and torture

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Feds are looking into Schiff's freakiness with Ed Buck.
truepundit.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Facebook Unveils New Bigot Recognition Technology

babylonbee.com...

Social Engineering at it best

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Another misspelling this morning in a Trump tweet:

I agree Katrina, Pam Bondi is a great womem!

an-em

twitter.com...
edit on 17-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Adam Schiff > Jacob Schiff you say. Watch the video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Prince Andrew publicist quits over BBC interview about Epstein

Prince Andrew's publicist quit his job recently after the two faced irreconcilable differences over his recent BBC interview about dead billionaire sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein.

Jason Stein, 28, was hired as communications secretary to fight back against the negative publicity Andrew was receiving over his relationship with Epstein, but he quit two weeks prior to the interview with Emily Maitlis, which aired on Saturday night. The interview featured Andrew addressing the allegations that he raped Virginia Roberts Giuffre three times. Giuffre, then 17, came forward and accused Epstein of forcing her to have sex with Andrew.

Washington examiner

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

My sides hurt now, I needed that!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join