It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will It Change If Everyone Knows 100% Aliens Are Real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I think aliens are real (though whether they are from somewhere else in space or from another dimension that co-exists in the same space that we exist in is unknown to me), and yet I still live my life the same way I always have. I still retain my religious beliefs, my outlook for the planet is the same, and though I don't play fantasy football I still create art and tend to my "jungle" of house plants.

I do not know what they come here for and I don't really care. If the governments of the world all made public statements confirming their existence nothing in my personal life would change at all.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: visitedbythem

Our souls arent from here either. Actually, we are just sojourners here. Most dont get that at all.

That's right

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

The Hopi believe that there were 4 different People that were originally brought to this place... red, white, black and yellow. Each Tribe was to use their different strengths and weakness to together make this world a better place. Each Tribe was given a tablet to remember where they came from.

Since then the world has ended for civilization 3 times... once by fire, once by ice, the last time a global flood.

The end of the 4th world will be by fire again... a sun made by man.

There is a whole lot more, of course. Not a lot of it is online, but the Hopi have warned both a US President and then the UN.

It has been prophesied that one of the first signs of the end of the 4th world will be when the eagle lands on the moon.

And one has to keep in mind that the Hopi really have no concept of time.

Lots of fascinating things I have heard about the subject from Ancestors.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Gun sales will skyrocket and Religious Groups will experience immediate massive Revivals.

Then everything will diffuse and within a decade we will see open Inter-Planetary Tourism....Humans will not accept Aliens unless its on even terms....its our Nature to not be caught in a disadvantage when it comes to survival.....so unless we can go visit your Planet you sure as Hades are not going to comfortably come to visit ours....Humans need a 2-way Street.

Because we already have a SpaceFleet….it will be relatively easy to indoctrinate Millions and Millions of people relatively quickly...our Population is really low right now so I m not sure if we can Globally support Off-Planet logistics at this point in time, beyond Global Community Indoctrination, I am thinking we need closer to 20 Billion to be assertive and redundant.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Where is this space fleet aside from in Trump's head?

If there are any breakaway civilizations or Humans on other planets in our system, they are rather quiet about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Maybe behind some of these.

bc.ctvnews.ca...

Those sneaky Canadians did it again.
edit on 3-11-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

To be more specific then, how do they hide their communications?

Because it's not behind a poor Mans attempts at stationary invisibility.

edit on 3-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of Wilbert Smith? I am not going to explain it for fear of screwing something up in translation and I took shortcuts ...but if you learn about Wilbert you can learn how he built his version of the communications platform you wish to learn about using directions from a Non-Typical source.

edit on 3-11-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There’s an old saying that goes, “familiarity breeds contempt”

If the aliens were revealed and we got used to them eventually their unique status would slowly disappear; sort of like a bad marriage or a marriage period. Wed get used to them and soon they would be mocked on Saturday night live and other negative things would eventually be associated with them. They would become mundane to us through this familiarity.

That’s because of our nature

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Seen him on Youtube and the like.

You are failing to comprehend the magnitude of hiding the entire electromagnetic signature and output of what would amount to be a stage one civilization.

Any sufficiently advanced technology may be indistinguishable from magic, but that's some Harry Houdini crap and then some.

Its nice science fiction mate but in the same genre as Hollow Earth or Nazis on the Moon.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Well if you have researched him then you can now tell me how he communicated with the same type of hidden technology you are questing to contact.

Wilbert built the "radio" you are wishing to build.....its not top secret if you want to learn....only unobtainable if you believe you aren't smart enough to learn.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The term Aliens is what I believe to be a false concept. The true term should be Angels.

And in that simple statement, you know it wouldn't change my outlook in the slightest. Except to say, the end is very near.
edit on 3-11-2019 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It wouldn't change much in my life because I already know it. For most average people tho I don't think it would be revolutionary. Just plain aliens do exist or even aliens do visit Earth is not something that average humans would consider as life changing experience. They will still have to watch their tv show and go to job next day.
If they would tell us that we're lab rats or we've been genetically manipulated by them and they're our creators that all religions speak about then I think we would see some unrest. Few suicides here and there. Big pharma would have a nice deal with xanas sales

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Illuminate me then. LoL

Let me guess Tensor Beam comms or the like?

We don't have a means of communication yet that is undetectable given the very nature of communication.

Quantum Communications would be the best bet where an undetectable form of data transmission is concerned but that presents its own set of problems.

You need to understand there are millions of different ways such a civilization, in what amounts to our own backyard, would be detected, it's not just there communications they would need to hide, but also a multitude of other things.

The logistics of doing so would be rather an extreme prospect to consider.

And why hide if they don't need to?

We don't have anything in our arsenal that can destroy vehicles in deep space or on other worlds, nor are we lightly to have any time soon.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I feel certain this topic has been covered before but I have not seen it and have been on here a while so here it is:

If the US Government, along with many other Governments stated, unequivocally, that yes, aliens do in fact exist, how would it change your life on a personal level.

Would you still follow religion. Would it change your outlook on life on this planet. Maybe it has no impact and you say...meh so what, my fantasy football team is in the playoffs and I will read about it later. Big deal.

I honestly don't know myself. It would change my outlook on life but to what level no idea. I think overall though I would feel uncommonly insignificant. Still engaged in life but also powerless, helpless without knowing their intentions. Basically many restless night wondering what do they think of us. What do they want from us. How would religions deal with it. Would they make up new inventive tales to stay relevant. No idea really.

There are those that know and those that don't know, it's true, you really have no idea.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Illuminate me then. LoL

Let me guess Tensor Beam comms or the like?

We don't have a means of communication yet that is undetectable given the very nature of communication.

Quantum Communications would be the best bet where an undetectable form of data transmission is concerned but that presents its own set of problems.

You need to understand there are millions of different ways such a civilization, in what amounts to our own backyard, would be detected, it's not just there communications they would need to hide, but also a multitude of other things.

The logistics of doing so would be rather an extreme prospect to consider.

And why hide if they don't need to?

We don't have anything in our arsenal that can destroy vehicles in deep space or on other worlds, nor are we lightly to have any time soon.

You didn't guess...you learned...big difference.
Tell me how you would detect a communication from a modified caudacous coil?....as you NOW KNOW FULL WELL....we do in fact have communications that cannot be tracked or deciphered by the masses.

Our weapons of mass destruction were "salvaged" not invented....they were rooted out of their hiding spots and reverse engineered and this history is what you would call the research history or invention of these weapons....and yes they are effective on all kinds of Craft.....and yes we have Space capable weapons of many forms....its not that complicated.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I expect the gov. will say this. How would that make it believable?

The gov. told us oil was at it's peak in the seventies.

The gov. experiments on us.

The gov. is filled with lying cheating crooked psychopaths.

You're kidding right?

Th gov. will someday say this. My information says it will be a lie.

My only fear is for people waiting on this confirmation. It's a joke.

edit on 3-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Learned what?

And why/where are they hiding pray-tell? LoL

We may very well have rediscovered the likes of nukes given the accounts in the likes of the Hindu Vedas but we still cant shoot anything down further than our own low earth orbit, and neither can anybody else.

Don't mean whoever developed such technology in ancient times are still around to tell the tale or were anything other than of very terrestrial origin.

Civilizations rise and fall, but they don't hide and manage to conquer much, just a thought.

Like i said, it makes great science fiction but the practicalities nevermind the logistics involved are simply a whole nother kettle of fish.

Else show me them, please, as i would love to meet them, just don't bring Corey Goode ffs. x

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I agree with you. That information would not change anything for me.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I think people won't care so much because religion is already believing in a higher power so most people already believe in the idea of "advanced life" other than humans. I think if an invasion happens this conversation won't even matter, but since an invasion is not going to happen then most people won't care.

Unless celebrities and the media start pressing the government constantly after disclosure to tell more...Honestly it's up to the media to stir the pot after the government makes disclosure or else the people won't care, because aliens will remain as they always have been and thats incognito. Without an invasion or permanent public visitation, without aliens present, the media will be responsible for putting it in everyone's faces, or people on instragram or twitter pushing it themselves.

It would be crazy if it's disclosed and the news is just forgotten about in a week...could happen...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join