It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will It Change If Everyone Knows 100% Aliens Are Real

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Many would have to change their world view.
This is a problem since people defend their world view desperately and do not like it when they have to change it.
Thats why we are seeing slow conditioning disclosure now.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Aliens/UFO's to me is part of Satan's deception.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LiquidCrystalz

So i guess the rest of the universe is just empty?

It's our organizer's religious practices that are full of deception.

And that's a creation of Man, nothing to do with Satan.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Well, it certainly wouldn't change my Southern Baptist religion. I've always thought they were real because I've had my own experiences with UFOs. I always keep my eyes on the sky when provided the opportunity. Would it surprise me? No. Would it excite me? Absolutely. Nothing else would change though.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

84% of the world population has faith or follows some form of organized religious practice, a third are Christian.

A significant percentage of such are apt to get their religious sensibilities bent out of shape should they discover that they are not the only special little creature chosen by God, or that there are others from other places/planes that do not necessarily subscribe to there way of thought.

Humans have always had a religion of some kind. Before the Bible existed, people prayed to Jupiter or Zeus or the wind, etc... You can go back thousands of years and find ancient caves with alien and UFO scribbles on it. Your thought process is so 21st century. You may have been born yesterday, but humans have been around for hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of years.
edit on 5-11-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Very, VERRRRY fascinating. I also believe that civilization has been destroyed and restarted multiple times. I think humans have been a part of the Earth for a lot longer than our lovely scientists think. It's funny that when we find things like the London Hammer or the human footprint below the dinosaur footprint (both right there in Texas), the scientists call it a hoax or say the human print is a bird print that's been washed away, yet the dino print is still perfectly in tact.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It's Sun worship mate, not Son worship. x

"You" catch up your self and stop being so presumptuous.

As to my "thought process" i live in the same century as you do, hence both our "thought process" are very much 21st century orientated, and can be nothing else.

Just a thought, but we are all products of society "You" will just have to like or lump the fact.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I started studying history when I was 8. I found out flying saucers were supposed to be real when I was 9. I saw my first UFO when I was 10. I saw my first flying saucer when I was 16. I started studying ancient astronauts when I was 17. I started studying religion when I was 20.

So the alien reality has been with me for almost as long as I can remember. I look at history and religion with the knowledge that the EBE’s have affected both.

I do not worry about the EBE’s because I know that the EBE’s are not a direct threat. Because I know the shadow government/military are working with the EBE’s. If and when the EBE’s decide to destroy us there is nothing I can do about it anyway. There will be no invasion, they will simply poison our water and we will all be gone in no time.

Before my father passed on he said the one thing he regretted was that he was "never going to get to see the little buggers". I have the feeling that I too will be gone before they ever reveal themselves. But I know they were here and I see no reason that they are not still here, so what they add to my life is a little bit of mystery and wonder.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well, maybe not, there may be a solution, after all.

When a lot of people start dying and we notice somethings in the water we can always turn to… Kool-Aid

edit on 5-11-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I didn't say the universe was empty. In fact I think there is a lot out there we haven't discovered. And the rest of your comment is your opinion.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LiquidCrystalz

Canny offer up any other opinion than my own.

Kind of hard to do anything else.

I think there might be a tad more than just "a lot" out there we have yet to discover, infinitely so.

Fact are still facts through, Man wrote the Bible, else show us a true grain of unenviable evidence to suggest otherwise?
edit on 5-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: visitedbythem
Our souls arent from here either. Actually, we are just sojourners here. Most dont get that at all.

This is such a HEAVYcomment that most people just brush it off. Depending on what you have learned or experienced in your life, most people are naïve when it comes to this or are just plain ignorant of it. And it is no wonder as they are so swallowed up by their daily life; it is not an easy thing to learn. You need something which is nearly impossible in the urban world ~ the ability to look inward.

If everyone could live in solitude in the desert, be it Arabia, the Gobi or even the high Himalayas, they might all come to terms with what they really are.

WE ARE SOULS. We are not bodies; the bodies that house your soul are just transportation devices. ALL religions teach us this. All personal meditation teaches us this. This is the bases of everything that lives.

Tree, plant, bug, Bigfoot ~ we are all SOULS.

And our souls are not from here ~ they are from the Great Spirit ~ the Godhead.

Our Souls are not Earth bound ~ they are universal.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiquidCrystalz
a reply to: andy06shake

I didn't say the universe was empty. In fact I think there is a lot out there we haven't discovered. And the rest of your comment is your opinion.

We need to just stop calling them Aliens. Isn't that a banned term by the left wing anyways?
I'd like the liberals to start calling them Angels, as the bible referred to them.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

You right, i mean they are Grey, not Brown.

And they don't even wear a Sombrero.

Plus i dont think walls are going to be much of an obstacle for there sorts nether.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Very true.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ever sins war of the wolds radio show the
Gov has been running a fear companion.
they are still doing it.

you need to make slaves fear what can set them free.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
The Hopi believe that they were brought from another solar system to Earth.

No, they don't.

link
link2

Harte

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This is my 1sr post on this site...... I couldn't have said it better myself......

originally posted by: visitedbythem

They obviously weren't from here

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Just being given he info that they exist wouldn't change anything for me.

Worldwide I think a few cults would rise up and a lot of talk about what ifs.

You would still have groups like flat earthers that would deny it. The budgets for space exploration may be increased but overall the info alone wouldn't have a huge effect.

What does it really matter to someone just trying to pay their bills and raise a family if there is other life out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join