It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Since apparently one side is using tasers in a WAR the casualty numbers for the government must be in the millions by now.

Wonder why that isn't making the news?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i wonder what you two will say when 2008 comes around and the sh*t hits the fan.(?) when alot of titor claims start coming true, would you apologize OR would you never return to avoid castration?

tho to address what you two refuse to let go. i thinks its very important that "we all" understand that our timeline and titors differ greatly right now. in titors timeline the Y2K bug took place(or so he claims), in ours nadda.

this event(to me) is very significant in whether or not "your sought after claims" would happen or not.

lets play a game what if the Y2K bug took place? and how would our current time differ?

ok 2000 comes and BOOM the infrastructure takes a nasty hit. we now have the pleasure of knowing how the govt reacts to a crisis(katrina).

how long do you think it would take for the system to get repaired?
what parts of the country(cities, and what not) would get priority?
would the govt attempt to fix all of the infrastructure or just the parts needed to continue "their" plans?

lets assume that none of those questions above gets the humanitarian answer.

so we have a country where only a part of actually is up and running(the division between cities and urban life well defined). and we also know that our govt would BS the populace into believing that they would fix all of the country, perhaps 4 years down the road its apparent that this was a lie. so people start taking matters into their own hands, stealing, pirating, and so on.

because this backlash is a direct response to the short commings of our govt, they(govt) issue orders to be lenient with offender because they are just trying to survive. so non-lethals become a standard in police work, unfortunately people start dieing while being arrests for attempting to survive. then the people start carrying protection out of fear of being killed while trying to provide for their families.

soon people start forming raid parties((like pack hunters) look outs and what not) and start becomeing very successful in what they are doing. word gets out and more and more groups are being formed(possibly making names for themselves[?]). soon the problem become to much of a problem for local police force to handle so the UN get called in to try to "keep the peace".

no doubt this action would offend the "rebel groups", seeing as all they are trying to do is get by. so major confrontation takes root, and with community lockdowns already being in effect, violators would be considered rebels and would be shot on sight.

so now we are starting to see a war is brewing. all because of the Y2K bug.

even tho we dont have the Y2K bug happen in our timeline, titor still insisted that problem was still there.

like for example if Ron Paul is not elected president. do you realize how many people will try to take this country back by force? we hear talk about it all the time "if we vote these(bad) people out then the country will be better", suppose this will be the last time the elections fail us to better our nation.

realistically speaking do you believe when Ron Paul is not elected people will drop the message he tried to convey? No the message he is trying to stand for is a message worth standing for. it may be true he is not the right guy for the job, but the message the people will see is the message they will not forget.

so its true we may not have the nonlethal-deaths at a scale that was in titors timeline, but we have many things that are capable of sending this country into chaos.

[edit on 4/8/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
i wonder what you two will say when 2008 comes around and the sh*t hits the fan.(?)

the same things we said when 2004 came around and the civil war broke out between urban and rural citizens

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

i wonder what you two will say when 2008 comes around and the sh*t hits the fan.(?) when alot of titor claims start coming true, would you apologize OR would you never return to avoid castration?

tho to address what you two refuse to let go. i thinks its very important that "we all" understand that our timeline and titors differ greatly right now. in titors timeline the Y2K bug took place(or so he claims), in ours nadda.

The only reason why you're on this 2008 CRAP is because Titor said so.
In the very next paragraph you state that Titor's worldline is different from ours......soooo.........THAT MEANS THE 2008 CRAP IS WRONG TOO!!!!!
LMAO!!

That's if Titor stated anything would happen in 2008. He didn't.

so its true we may not have the nonlethal-deaths at a scale that was in titors timeline

lmao!

Titor NEVER stated there were non lethal deaths on a large scale in his timeline or that they were a problem. Where did you get that from??
He never once stated that they were the cause of war and chaos. YOU ALL are making this (stuff) up.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
The only reason why you're on this 2008 CRAP is because Titor said so.

yea that is correct, well because thats what this damn thread is about:/ am i missing somthing?

In the very next paragraph you state that Titor's worldline is different from ours......soooo.........THAT MEANS THE 2008 CRAP IS WRONG TOO!!!!!
LMAO!!

well either you didnt read all of my post or you just cant read. titor himself said even tho there is an obvious difference, the 2 timelines appeared to be heading down the same path.

That's if Titor stated anything would happen in 2008. He didn't.

titor mentions the year 2008 twice. and niether of which he made it out to be taken lightly.

lmao!

Titor NEVER stated there were non lethal deaths on a large scale in his timeline or that they were a problem. Where did you get that from??

WHAT?!?!?!?! if thats the case why on earth did you desire us to show such nonlethal events, or to show the escalated type events?

you must be tired or somthing, go get some rest and come back.

[edit on 5/8/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

yea that is correct, well because thats what this damn thread is about:/ am i missing somthing?

This thread is about the war that was supposed to start in 2004/2005.

well either you didnt read all of my post or you just cant read. titor himself said even tho there is an obvious difference, the 2 timelines appeared to be heading down the same path.

Even if they were headed down the same path, what makes you think anything would happen in 2008?? Our timelines obviously aren't the same as you stated yourself!!
lol

titor mentions the year 2008 twice. and niether of which he made it out to be taken lightly.

What are you talking about? He mentions it once and he talks about the people's mindset and absolutely nothing about the war.

WHAT?!?!?!?! if thats the case why on earth did you desire us to show such nonlethal events, or to show the escalated type events?

WTF are you talking about!?!?!?!?

We're asking you to show the Waco events that have progressively gotten worse over the past 3 years. This is hilarious! YOU guys and YOU guys alone are the ONLY ones who brought up this taser and nonlethal crap. Not Titor, not anyone with the ability to think logicially...it was you guys alone.

you must be tired or somthing, go get some rest and come back.

I'm fine. YOU on the other hand. You obviously need something....or just plain don't know what the **** you're talking about

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
I'm fine. YOU on the other hand.

im tired now
you are a very stubborn guy. 2008-wait for it, i will.

you know i bet you think the reason i talk about 2008, is because 2004 came and went. thats not entirely true, titor claimed 2008 was a big part of this countries awareness. seeing as i(and others here) care a great deal about the excessive amount of sleeping patrons in our society, id say this is a pivotal point in our future.

if you were really good at your skepticism, youd see an opportunity in what im saying but- you fail. if you were sharp youd ask> how on earth does it take 4 years for people to realize the world they thought they were living in was over, mean while a civil war is taking place?????

to me there are a few explainations

1. titor is fraud and he didnt think is claims through.
2. titor was using poor judgment in calling it a "civil war" at the early stages of the conflict.

now ive heard your spin on this but it just dont sit right(it seems to rushed of an explanation). youd say somthing like this "they realize they cant go back to the world they had, because of the civil war"

id agree with this statement, only if it didnt have the stipulation of a 4 year delay of realization. i think 2008 has somthing else in the works for us other than a civil conflict. what im saying is i think it would intensify the conflict but not be a "part of" the conflict. in addition to this that means that everything that took place from 2004-2008 was pushed under the rug. the people were denied the knowledge of the conflict.

you and i(and every one here) has a slight advantage when it comes to all this comin rage. we all have read some of the wildest conspiracies out there. i doubt there is much that would shake our core. but think of the people that havent a clue(thats about 93% of the US), when they catch wind of these happenings and find them to be the truth, they will flip the &$@#%! out. its this group of irrational people that will start this war not you or I.

many things are set into place. Iraq/Iran, Ed Brown, Ron Paul, calls for impeachment, Roberto Gonzales(sp?), and so on.... its a powder keg out there and somthing/someone is gonna lit the fuse(they always do).

my guess is that in titors timeline the initial conflict was over supplies and survival, then radicals got behind the helm and started pushing back. movements are always in danger of getting highjacked, why would this be any different. my point is it started from a crisis(y2k) then it became political(2008). some of us are lucky enough not to have the crisis, but we all are being set up for the political meltdown. does it not bother you that the prime candidates(by media standards that is) for the next presidency are complete tools??

This thread is about the war that was supposed to start in 2004/2005.

this thread is about all titor claims, as requested by a mod. dont hate me because i choose to stay in one thread, and not jump to 50 other threads:/

[edit on 5/8/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
here's what they have to say over at johntitor.com about the civil war;

So far, no shooting, but you never can tell.

whats incredible is they use the 2005 date, and try to imply the shooting doesn't start until 2008

Have the titor supporters ever wondered why John's family contacted an entertainment lawyer ? John Haber is his name, and selling scripts is his game.

seriously

Have you ever wondered what that implies about the true nature of the story ?

in this video, Larry Haber admits his old buddy talked him into getting the story out for books, a movie and merchandising.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am amazed that this thread is still going on with people who still believe the titor time travel story. It really shows the deep psychological lengths that people will go to in order to hold onto their fantasies. 2008 will be like all the other years. No civil wars, No world catastrophe, nuclear wars or full blown armageddon. Wasn't the whole titor timeline nonsense only supposed to be 2% different? So far I think we are seeing a lot more than 2% difference. Go outside and enjoy life.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
2008 will be like all the other years. No civil wars, No world catastrophe, nuclear wars or full blown armageddon.

WOW thanks that just saved a great deal of my time

now what should i do with my time

seriously one of these guys comes in here at least once a month

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

seriously one of these guys comes in here at least once a month

seriously, what do think of Larry Habers comments ?

Isn't it odd "titors family" hired an entertainment lawyer ?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Actually, I don't believe fully in John Titor. Yet his tales fascinate me and seem to resonate inside, if that makes any sense. I could argue both sides and yet the way he sets himself (and us) up in parallel time paths, it gives him and the timeline much leeway.

I will say this: I don't think the 2008 election will happen. I've always been an independent (have voted rep and dem) and I am rooting like crazy for Obama at the moment. Yet....

Nothing this administration has done or is doing makes sense for their party. They act like they've got nothing to lose or that they know so much more than we do they don't care what the American people think.

Ergo, the next election means nothing to them. Which means...? My conclusion: it won't happen.

If there is no election then much of Titor's words will come true, albeit a little late. In many ways he struck me as very a right wing kind of guy so this doesn't seem to fit very well either, unless you begin to notice some of the really right wing folks raising their eyebrows at the current administration.

If Titor was a fake, I am still holding out for some prophetical freudian slips.
-a

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I guess I don't have to talk about the hundreds of points that I could argue that we aren't going in a good position at home in the future. There's the police state mesures, everyday abuses of power by the police, the economy crashing, the dollar crashing, Ron Paul, the only true candidate being censored and cheated, the North American Union, amnesty, china products, CPS grabbing childrens, the debt, the coming Iran war.. ect... And you say a terrible shiatstorm isn't coming?

There are some good news, the american people distrust the mainstream medias, and hate both the congress and Bush, are against the war, against the north american union, against amnesty, against everything this government stand for. Of course there's a percentage (20%) who trust this government and would kill anyone without a doubt thinking that they are the real patriots.

Anyway, here some interesting news concerning JT:
About the Russian threat:
Russia plans new nuclear missile production
Russia unveils air defense system
Bulava ICBM Breakthrough
Russian new missiles and missile defenses are very important regarding a nuclear war because Russian missiles are the best in the world.
Kissinger’s Secret Meeting With Putin
Putin refuses to bow to the NWO...
Georgia in Russian attack claim
Russia said flying more missions near U.S. territory
Russian Navy Must Restore Presence In Mediterranean Says Naval Commander
Russia testing the waters for expansion?
Proposed US Resolution Expresses Concern Over Moscow CFE Withdrawal
Russia Eyes Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty As Next Pullout
Expanding their arsenal.
Putin Youth Are Taught America Is 'Evil'
Conditionning for the next war...

About US actions:
U.S. refusal to prolong START-I fatal mistake - Russian experts
No reduction of nuclear arms... just like the cold war...

About Israël
US has been covertly arming Gulf States since 2004, officials say
Arming them for destroying Israël... if the pro-US regimes are toppled and it could happen... it could be very bad for Israël.
UK blocks Israel arms deals
Western support for Israël wavering...
Barak refuses to distribute gas masks
Israel vulnerable to chemical attack
High casualties = high counter-strike
Knesset report: Home front not prepared for war
25% of Israeli youth seek to avoid army
Avoid army = no offensive power but defensive power very strong
IDF assessment: Syria thinks Olmert wants to launch war
Syria buys advanced anti-aircraft missiles: Israeli report
Syria in aggressive mode with new armement...

About Canada:
Russian strategic aircraft fire missiles in Arctic exercise
Canada joins rush to claim the Arctic
Canada to build first Arctic deep-water port, military base
U.S. icebreaker to set off for N.Pole after Russian mission

The whole thing is a big friction point between the North American Union and Russia. Probably under the NAU, the Dew Line will be restaured for NAU ``security``.

About The 2008 Olympics:
Chinese Woman Commits Suicide to Protest Forced Demolition
Chinese Farmers Say No to Olympics
China Sees Activists As Olympic Threat
Beijing Residents Appeal Against Olympics Forced Relocations
Waters wants to boycott Beijing Olympics

Even if the olympics happen, it's a shame that it's in China for obvious reasons.

About The Draft:
Bush War Adviser Says Draft Worth a Look
US not considering draft: Pentagon
Giuliani says U.S. will need long presence in Iraq
Yeah sure, the government want to stay in Iraq for at least 20 years, and want to bomb Iran..without a draft, good luck, so if they want to achieve their objectives, they'll do it, probably after a stage event.

About The Economy
Even if that is not real: China’s "Nuclear Option" Is Real , the economy will still be crushed,
ECB Offers Unlimited Cash as Bank Lending Costs Soar
Fed pumps two billion dollars into US financial system
Learn from the fall of Rome, US warned
Zuckerman: subprime crisis ‘could worsen’

So do you still believe the propaganda that the economy is ``thriving``? Sure. Also the dollar is plundging...

And also, the balkanisation of the US is accelerating... here's too

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hey Vit,
Do you have any information on the American Civil War of 2004 ? You know, the one with organized troops of urban and rural US citizens engaged in combat ?

any youtube vids ? Any AP photos ?

[edit on 14-8-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Do you have any information on the American Civil War of 2004 ? You know, the one with organized troops of urban and rural US citizens engaged in combat ?

We've answered this one thousands of times. I'll do it a last time.

First, if Titor said 08 was a big year of awakening it is because no reports or fighting at all would happen at least before 2008, otherwise people would have waken up earlier that ``their world was over``.

Second, Titor pointed out that by 2012, fighting was pretty much all over the country. So why point out 2012 as a time when armed conflict is all over if the fighting would start in 04? Because there's won't be any full scale civil war until between 2008 and 2012.

If you don't get my point, it's too bad for you.

A little bonus:

No North American Union right?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Vit is hopeless.

He has the inability to separate fiction from fact, propaganda from truth.

He'll believe whatever he sees that agrees with or comes close to his twisted view of reality. Facts? Credible info? Meh...who needs them!?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

We've answered this one thousands of times. I'll do it a last time.

First, if Titor said 08 was a big year of awakening it is because no reports or fighting at all would happen at least before 2008, otherwise people would have waken up earlier that ``their world was over``.

Second, Titor pointed out that by 2012, fighting was pretty much all over the country. So why point out 2012 as a time when armed conflict is all over if the fighting would start in 04? Because there's won't be any full scale civil war until between 2008 and 2012.

If you don't get my point, it's too bad for you.

A little bonus:

No North American Union right?

so why are you posting in this thread ? have you seen the name of this thread

will you concede the hoax when the 2008 olympics are held ? Don't forget, titor said it was international hostility that leads to the olympics being cancelled, not a few protests within China.

Have you ever wondered why JT never names the president by name ? The president he predicts will be remembered for UNITING america ?

Have you ever looked at the schematic JT provided and compared it to Cerns LHC collider ? (you know, the collider that isn't even on-line yet
)

How does GE compress the technology from the size of a football field to a suitcase during civil war and nuclear war ???

how does that suitcase provide cooling ? Those mini black holes get kinda hot ya' know.....to the order of multiple times the heat of the surface of the sun.

Don't believe me ?

Dig through this thread for my attempts to engage titorites in an examination of the science of JT's folly. I was able to quote two actual scientists who commented specifically on titor as a hoax.

How does the suitcase bend laser light but not visible light ? The "cigar smoke " pic JT provided is the smoking gun of the hoax, if you have even the slightest understanding of light and cameras.

One of the ATS mods started a nice thread about that one. A MOD.

have a look if you dare, it may cause you to see the truth

link to ATS thread

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so why are you posting in this thread ? have you seen the name of this thread

are you thick??? this is a compilation of titor claims. yeah i know it hard for you to get that becuase the thread is titled "The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor", but it has been requested that we keep this thread up so others dont bog down "predictions&prophecies" (BY A MOD)

will you concede the hoax when the 2008 olympics are held ? Don't forget, titor said it was international hostility that leads to the olympics being cancelled, not a few protests within China.

have you payed any attention to international news? china can gut the US dollar. the US is pissed about the undervalued yuan. incase your still a step behind know that all wars are fought over money.

Have you ever wondered why JT never names the president by name ? The president he predicts will be remembered for UNITING america ?

one reason is becuase he never wanted to give names.

bush will unite this country, though not the way you think. he will unite this country back to "constitutionalists" out of hate of the current govt. it easy to understand,
"the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Have you ever looked at the schematic JT provided and compared it to Cerns LHC collider ? (you know, the collider that isn't even on-line yet
)

not to insult your intelligence, why on earth would titors schematic look anywhere near what the LHC is??? the LHC makes BHs, titors device uses said blackholes.

thats like saying bicycles are impossible, becuase the factory that makes the tires is far to complex:/

How does GE compress the technology from the size of a football field to a suitcase during civil war and nuclear war ???

hmmm lets see-nuclear war starts and ends in 2015, timetravel becomes realized somewhere between then(2015) and 2036(cant remember when titor stated it was developed). so from that- you really cant see any progress taking place in a frame of 20 years?

how does that suitcase provide cooling ? Those mini black holes get kinda hot ya' know.....to the order of multiple times the heat of the surface of the sun.

Don't believe me ?

in short NO. i cant recall titor leting us know the temp of a non-active BH.

Dig through this thread for my attempts to engage titorites in an examination of the science of JT's folly. I was able to quote two actual scientists who commented specifically on titor as a hoax.

both your scientists are idealist fools. Brown the uneducated wonder and Kaku the dreamer. needs far more fact and far less bias opinion.

How does the suitcase bend laser light but not visible light ? The "cigar smoke " pic JT provided is the smoking gun of the hoax, if you have even the slightest understanding of light and cameras.

One of the ATS mods started a nice thread about that one. A MOD.

first off being a mod doesnt grant you superior knowledge nor does it grant you a better perspective. they are the same as you or I.

this argument always fascinates me. you get your photographers and you get your smokers, and you get those who've played with a laser. they come in and say this and that acting as if they them selves have the answers. and not one of them has ever seen a BH nor do they know how a BH behaves. its a bunch of arse talking.

let me outline some POSSIBILITIES on how that photo could have come to be.

1. the smoke for starters> they say the smoke would be effected by the Gforce, yet proof is not given to such a claim. now im most certain that it is effected, but to what degree is what concerns me. titor states somthing like 4G are felt within the sinusoid, is that enough to visibly see an effect?

2. the laser> not much to say here the laser bends when it gets closer to the edge of the sinusoid. if thats hard to understand then learn physics.

3. the light> the light from the camera has the same effect as the laser. "they" want you to believe that all light would be consumed by the BH. however if you look into BH youd find that there is an effect called the event horizon. basically the event horizon is a point in space, where on one side there is little force and on the other there is a great deal of force. what that suggests is if you dont cross the EH you wont be pulled in(again this is theory)

there will be l;ight that is not effected by the sinusoid; so a development can take place becuase of refraction.

to argue that this picture is HOAX is pure incompetence. because there are to many variables that none of us have a clue about, and spout off your mouth as if you got a clue is a failure in "being intelligent". being humble works wonders try it out.

the truth is you dont know sh*t, and you desperately want us to believe your not full of it. your knowledge is incomplete and will continue to be for all time. so calm down and see that all before you(the universe) will be beyond your grasp.(im very aware that you could say the same to me)

that being said it is cooperation that will assist you in your desire for truth. so start coming to this discussion a little more prepared. it is still very possible that titor was legit. ive been saying it alot, but Y2K would have changed our world greatly, it didnt happen so we wont be a parallel to titors line. titor didnt say the civil war was becuase of Y2K, so the problem still may exist for our timeline. as Vit pointed out(by the way
) we got some major happenings on the horizon, LOTS OF POTENTIAL.

[edit on 15/8/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
sigh

I'm always curious why posters hang onto this hoax so hard. I've asked repeatedly for the 43 waco like events that were covered by the mainstream media that get progressively worse, and no one has even really established even ONE.

So glyph, if you want to impress me, leave the insults out of it, and show me the 43 events that were covered by the mainstream media like Elian Gonzales that get progressively worse.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
sigh

I'm always curious why posters hang onto this hoax so hard.

I'm completely stumped....

Just read Glyph's post and still am having a hard time grasping the fact that he's serious. Or is he?

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join