It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Posted by Matt Hagemeier on 02-08-2001 10:52 AM

John, Does the U.S still have adversaries or "outside" threats 2036? If so, who, what, and why?

Korea United?

How does the U.S media cover the civil war? Is it unibased or does it favor one side?

Are you creating a alternate timeline by just interacting with us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by John Titor on 02-08-2001 01:18 PM

I would characterize world politics as two boxers who have just gone multiple rounds and they’re both pretty beat up. I’m sure someone out there wants to kill us but no one is very organized yet. There is a great deal of fear over rogue groups coming across un-launched missile systems, 55 gallon drums of Anthrax or portable nuclear weapons.

((Korea United?))
I guess you could say that. Taiwan, Japan and Korea were all “forcefully annexed” before N Day.

By who? No one has the balls to do that. China wouldn't dare do that. And that certainly wouldn't take just 10 years or whatever. Asia would be a bloodbath for decades.

I don’t remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts. I would probably characterize it the same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez.

Meaning it's on the news 24/7. Wall to wall coverage (as it should be as this would be one of the biggest events in modern history). 2007 now. The biggest story? Paris Hilton getting out of jail.

From my viewpoint, yes, this is an alternate timeline. From your viewpoint, no.

I have thought again about how to revel information that would make me more believable but I always come across the following problems:

1.All of you become much less interesting as sheep. I can’t talk to you if you’re not skeptical.

2.Anything I say could be acted on beforehand and changed anyway.

3.All the really interesting information is months or years away and I’d be gone when it happens.

4.I find it morally wrong to assist someone with anything where they might gain and someone else would lose or die.

5.There’s a slim chance your worldline is just different enough my “prediction” won’t happen.

How about a HUGE chance.

6.I simply don’t know.

Consider that you are a time traveler who goes back in time to the first week of February 1970 and you are confronted with the same problem. What do you remember right now about the second week of February 1970? Naturally, the conflict in Vietnam and the Middle East come up but as someone has already stated here, “that’s old news”. I suppose I could predict the failure of Apollo 13 spacecraft but since time travel is ridiculous, I would be blamed for sabotage.

You're right human time travel is ridiculous.

I might even decide to tell you about an earthquake in Peru but then people that would have died by chance will now live and vice versa.

All I can think of is to make something up.

Ever heard of the term "hiding in plain sight?" How about "hoaxing in plain sight"

So here goes…. The space shuttle mission may or may not have a problem connecting the new lab to the space station.

How was that?

That mission went off without a hitch....

Be back soon. About to go to lunch with a celeb

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
You're right human time travel is ridiculous.

why? could you explain? if timetravel is possible, why is human travel exclusively not? its just you seem so determined to push this idea:/

im going out on a limb here, but it seems your entire position on this "hoax" is because titor wont explain news events he obviously is a fraud. to me this detail is very minor, and given the issue of a drastic consequence of certain info being revealed. it doesnt bother me one bit.

im more interested in the details of his machine and the mechanics of time, than knowing the future. the future is fickle, and very little(from my perspective) can be done with that knowledge.

not to get to personal TJW but why/what exactly do you have a problem with the titor story? im asking because the information you have been presenting is not helping your position at all, and im wondering if its some belief/theory that you have adopted(in your past) that prevents you from observing the titor saga with a clear mind?or maybe im the clouded one, it would be easier to determine that, should you cooperate.

im not saying your position is wrong, what im saying is your position is so specific im not gonna be able cypher it without your own thoughts. if thats to much to ask for i apologize, but i would like to find some common ground.

bottom line one of us is wrong and i dont like being wrong, so hook me up with your knowledge

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D

im more interested in the details of his machine and the mechanics of time,

If you are interested in the details of his time machine just take an OBJECTIVE view of his schematics, and ask yourself how they could generate enough power to create mini black holes, when CERN can't even do it with a supercollider

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
If you are interested in the details of his time machine just take an OBJECTIVE view of his schematics, and ask yourself how they could generate enough power to create mini black holes, when CERN can't even do it with a supercollider

you know i didnt really want to respond to this becuase of my uncertainty toward your claim.

where with in all the text of titor does he state that he creates blackholes during his travels? im asking because ive looked around, and can not find it. if he does indeed state this could you point it out so that i may be able to read it?

EDIT: and if he(titor) does state this, i apologize. some how i missed it:/

as for CERN be patient(i will be).

[edit on 1/7/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
All you Titor debunkers will be on your knees soon..
Watch the World with a slight deviance of Titors words come in to play.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk Eye

true, you can almost feel it in the air. somethings coming and it appears it will parallel titors claims.

"hold on to your butts" samuel l. jackson

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
OK class, you know the drill.

Its now July, and another month has passed with nary a sign of urban american citizens engaged in organized combat against other rural american citizens because of their rights being taken away.

Can any of the Millerites tell the class what waco-like event happened in JUNE that was covered by the mainstream media like Elian Gonzales or the first Waco ?

Here's the catch, it must be an escalation of the previous 41 Waco- type events.

Can you imagine that ? 41 levels of escalation after Waco ? Tasers don't stand up to that test, please don't embarrass yourself, RJ

41 events that steadily get worse than Waco. I can only think the DEA dropping a dirty nuke on some girl scouts could be in that class.

happy googling !

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Whats this?

Could it be? ...a tipping point?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

July 2nd, 2007.

America no longer believes it should be taxed on its labor.

A paradigm shift.

To work we are ENTITLED they say.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I hear a lot of talk but where's the action?

Number one thread today... 7/2/2007

UNnoticed

I want to do something that will open some eyes!!
And I'm willing to sacrifice for this change!
The Government will no longer keep me in fear from doing anything!

pweagle

To many lies and not enough truth.
Strength in numbers. Viva la revolution.

Kronik98

It's time to wake up.

freight tomsen

Once NWO opposition is as popular as American Idol (and it's quickly getting there) they won't be able to fool anyone or claim any power over us. We outnumber them

Number 2 thread today: 727

Secret Document: U.S. Fears Terror 'Spectacular' Planned

dgtempe

I have no doubt its payback time. We're going to see something big.

Agit8dChop

you dont illegially invade, occupy and slaughter hundereds of thosuands of countrymen and NOT expect them to retaliate.. honestly, we deserve it.

aecreate

I've already told some friends who live in the bigger cities to be careful and stay vigilant. There's many who feel something huge is imminent. We the People are the targets, everyone please stay safe.

build319

I wouldn't be surprised to see it jump up to Orange in the next few days.
We have to do our part if this nation is to have a chance.

More voices from 727:

Bush Annoints himself...

TheBorg

What's going to happen when the election goes his way? The same thing that happened in 2000; the people in charge of assuring the pre-decided candidate makes it will botch the electoral votes so that the one they want to win does so.

Stanley06

Get off your asses and get your country back....BECOME ENGAGED A nation that gives up freedom for security ..deserves neither

Vitchilo

You know what would be even better? If we could find out who's really calling the shots, and see to it that they don't get to anymore.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ah! where have you been syrinx high priest, was you on the wrong worldline? RJ has left the building, though he is here with us in this thread and so is Titor...

When will you learn, it is the message that's important.

Read Titors words carefully below ....... then look at the pictures that are circulating on the web.

John Titor:
On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the “NWO”. Are you afraid of Nazis?

John Titor:
While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you.

John Titor:
When the civil “conflict” started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

John Titor:
You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
NOTICE AND DEMAND

TO CEASE AND DESIST

TO:
Mr. Stephen R. Monier
c/o Office of the U.S. Marshal
Warren B. Rudman U.S. Courthouse
55 Pleasant Street, Suite 207
Concord 03301
NEW HAMPSHIRE, USA

Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964(a), Rotella v. Wood

DATE:
June 15, 2007 A.D.

SUBJECT:
Mr. Ed and Mrs. Elaine Brown

Greetings Mr. Monier:

This is to inform you formally and officially that my office legally represents the United States ex rel. in Tenth Circuit appeal #07-2017.

In that case, extensive verified evidence has already been admitted into that Court’s record, proving conclusively that there is no Statute at Large creating a specific liability for income taxes imposed by subtitle A of the Internal Revenue Code (“IRC”).

The alleged “liability” was fabricated by the Internal Revenue Service, but there is no corresponding Act of Congress creating that specific liability for any income taxes imposed by IRC subtitle A.

Accordingly, even if the IRS were a de jure service, bureau, office or other subdivision of the U.S. Department of the Treasury (which they are NOT), they would still not have any authority to create a tax liability by means of regulations published in the Federal Register. See 31 U.S.C. 333; Commissioner v. Acker, 361 U.S. 87 (1959).

Moreover, you are hereby served with formal NOTICE that the constitutionality of IRC subtitle A, the federal Jury Selection and Service Act and the Act of June 25, 1948, has now been properly and formally challenged in that Tenth Circuit Appeal.

In the first instance, it is now the position of the United States ex rel. that the Jury Selection and Service Act is unconstitutional because it expressly discriminates against State Citizens by requiring that all jury candidates be federal citizens. The U.S. Supreme Court has already held that such “class discrimination” in jury selection is unconstitutional. There are two (2) classes of citizens in America.

Therefore, the Browns were never “indicted” by a lawfully convened federal grand jury, and they were never “convicted” by a lawfully convened federal trial jury. Both panels of federal citizens were not lawfully convened federal juries, in the first instance.

My office has not yet had an opportunity to review any of the court pleadings filed in the Browns’ case. Nevertheless, our 17 years of experience in State and federal litigation inform us that the U.S. Department of Justice routinely institutes criminal proceedings on behalf of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. However, the latter entity incorporated twice in Delaware, and both of those foreign corporations have now been revoked by the Delaware Secretary of State.

To make matters much worse, the long-standing rule in all federal litigation is that statutes conferring original jurisdiction on Federal District Courts must be strictly construed. The Article IV United States District Court has no criminal jurisdiction whatsoever. The general grant of criminal jurisdiction at 18 U.S.C. 3231 confers original jurisdiction upon the Article III District Courts of the United States, not on the Article IV United States District Courts.

We have enclosed a few key documents to substantiate every statement above, and full details are readily available from supporting links and related resources in the Supreme Law Library on the Internet.[]

DEMAND TO CEASE AND DESIST

Accordingly, formal demand is hereby made of you and all of your associates, accomplices and accessories of whatever description, to cease and desist immediately from any further attempts to apprehend the Browns or to trespass upon their fundamental Rights or private property in any manner whatsoever.

NOTICE OF INTENT

If you willfully violate this lawful NOTICE AND DEMAND TO CEASE AND DESIST, this is our formal NOTICE to you of our intent to lodge a VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION specifically naming you as a principal in a conspiracy to engage in a pattern of racketeering activities in connection with the Browns and in connection with any other attempts by your office to enforce a non-existent liability for IRC subtitle A “income taxes”, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1962.

Notice to agents is notice to principals.
Notice to principals is notice to agents.

Thank you for your immediate cooperation.

That is from:

www.supremelaw.org...

I ask that moderation allow the full text of this cease and desist order to be posted here on the "American Civil War of 2005" thread, this 4th day of July 2007.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The North American Union will be presented to the congress this fall. Here.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this will bring nothing, no conflict, no anger? Sure.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

WOW 2008 i looking like its going to be pretty grim:/

even if we have no "civil war" currently playing out, the other titor claims seem to be showing thier faces.

18 states have introduced resolutions calling on their federal representatives to halt work on the North American Union (they include Virginia and South Carolina).

interestingly it was the involvement of South Carolina that started the first civil war(secession upon Lincolns presidency). i wonder how they will react when they cant stop this movement?

The United States and the European Union have signed up to a new transatlantic economic partnership that will see regulatory standards "harmonized" and will lay the basis for a merging of the US and EU into one single market.

i dont like the word harmonized. are they going to attempt to create a western empire(NWO)?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Also why Titor would have said Are you affraid of the nazis? Because the nazis, as the NWO invaded countries and tried to impose itself by force, just like the NWO is doing right now in the western world and in the middle-east. So according to titor, there will be major movement by the NWO leading to civil war and finally world war 3. As Albert Pike predicted, a famous freemason and a base for the NWO, the third world war will start in the middle-east... all the trouble we experience now started in the middle-east back in the 70s. Also, the 9/11 inside job led to the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, maybe bombing Iran, leading to the next Israël-Arab confrontation, leading to our lost of liberties, leading to civil war.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
OK class, you know the drill.

what waco-like event happened in JUNE that was covered by the mainstream media like []the first Waco ?

Here's the catch, it must be an escalation of the previous 41 Waco- type events.

BBC NEWS 7/7/07

Saturday, 7 July 2007, 11:50 GMT 12:50 UK
Pakistan issues mosque ultimatum

President Pervez Musharraf told mosque leaders to free women and children and surrender "or they will be killed".

Water and power to the mosque have been cut off and food is said to be getting scarce.

At least 19 people have been killed since the start of the stand-off.

He told the BBC on Saturday that as many as 1,800 followers remain in the mosque

They have led a morality campaign which included the abduction of police officers and people accused of running brothels, as well as raids on music and DVD shops.

BBC NEWS 7/5/07 regarding Pakistan's President
More importantly, perhaps, his Western allies seemed to be getting increasingly impatient with his seeming inability to deal decisively with Islamist extremists.

Here are 4 of your other 41... I could go on. Am I the only one that reads the news?

Tuesday, 10 January 2006, 16:40 GMT

Muslim protest against a raid on the Umm al-Qura mosque.
[]accused US soldiers of desecrating the mosque

Thursday, 12 April 2007, 15:59 GMT 16:59 UK
Police raid ex-Rastafarian temple
Twenty-three people have been arrested in an armed raid on a former Rastafarian temple in south London.

August 13, 2006 06:05am
Israeli raid damages Roman temple

ISRAELI air raids in the eastern Lebanese region of Baalbek killed one child and caused damage to the ancient Roman temple of Bacchus overnight, the town mayor said.

Last update - 22:38 14/03/2007 By The Associated Press

Iraqi troops raid Palestinian compound in Baghdad, arrest 15

Palestinian charge d'affaires Dalil al-Qusous said as many as 80 Palestinian refugees had been detained and demanded their release. He also claimed the Iraqi troops fired randomly during the raid, causing fear and awe.

NWO is global. The Second American Civil War has to do with the growing realization of how US tax dollars fund a chaos inducing global military presence which is attempting to impart a single world order. Global Imperialism until everything is gridded out, electrified, concrete fortified, segregated, and controled. Regardless of who you may think is "right" or "wrong", how much more "waco" type can you get than the current standoff in Pakistan. Who do you think are the "western allies" puppeteering Musharraf's strings?

Security is Freedom
War is Peace

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Alright, reality check time.

Sorry I haven't posted much. A mini vacation was sandwiched between being very busy.

*shakes head*
My my my. You guys are really desperate for this war aren't you?

Do you think before you post or are you just posting for fun? I honestly want to know because you guys do absolutely no research to verify the stuff you post. You just post it. So you're either posting it because you WANT all this to happen or because you're extremely gullible and can't tell the difference between reality and fear mongering and propaganda.
You know the more I read you alls post, the more I'm beginning to believe in extraterrestrials living among us, these posts are truely out of this world

Man, where to begin....

Glyph:

why? could you explain? if timetravel is possible, why is human travel exclusively not? its just you seem so determined to push this idea:/

Humans are very complex and fragile organisms. They would not survive any process of time travel. Nor do we the materials to build a machine that would survive the process.

im going out on a limb here, but it seems your entire position on this "hoax" is because titor wont explain news events he obviously is a fraud.

...and you just fell off that limb because you couldn't be more wrong

not to get to personal TJW but why/what exactly do you have a problem with the titor story?

Who said I have a problem with it? It's a good story. Like the story of Santa Clause is a good story. Doesn't make it real.

*yawn*
We've been waiting for years......

true, you can almost feel it in the air. somethings coming and it appears it will parallel titors claims.

lol
Like I said, you WANT this stuff to happen and it's obvious from posts like this. This statement is based on nothing but your imagination unless you have some sort of proof to back it up....
People have been saying "something is coming...." for DECADES, what makes you so sure this time is different? Especially when decades ago it was MUCH worse.

Vit:

This is a good example of what I'm talking about as far as you all not doing any research to verify stuff. No wonder you guys have screwed up views. Look at where you're getting your info....
Common sense would have told you that's BS. But since you guys want this stuff to happen you go ahead and ignore reality and post it anyway.
Please guys for your own good and safety (being that gullible is EXTREMELY dangerous) please do some real research on this stuff and just stop and think for a second. Don't ignore common sense.

WOW 2008 i looking like its going to be pretty grim:/

even if we have no "civil war" currently playing out, the other titor claims seem to be showing thier faces.

There you go again with that 2008 mess glyph. Where did that come from?
Also, none of your quotes have anything to do with Titor's claims so could you clerify what in the world you're talking about?

Also why Titor would have said Are you affraid of the nazis? Because the nazis, as the NWO invaded countries and tried to impose itself by force, just like the NWO is doing right now in the western world and in the middle-east. So according to titor, there will be major movement by the NWO leading to civil war and finally world war 3.

lol, my goodness vit. Where do you get this stuff from?
Read the context in which Titor made his statement. Have you even read Titor at all? I don't think so.
Anyway, Titor was asking are we afraid of the Nazis. The answer is no. Why? Because they are no threat. There is NO NWO according to Titor as they FAILED and are no threat.
Common sense would have told you this too, in this world and in Titor's. Stop and think for a second. HOW would there be an NWO (a NWO as the conspiracy theorists see it) in this world? Logistically it's simply not realistic in this day and age. It would be a nightmare trying to get countries to agree to something like that and there isn't a force in the world to make countries to agree to something like that.

Sri
Titor was referring to the civil war (you do know what a civil war is right?) when he mentioned the monthly waco events.
So please if you can show these 41 progressively worse events then please share.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Vit:

"The North American Union will be presented to the congress this fall. Here.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this will bring nothing, no conflict, no anger? Sure."

Thatsjustweird wrote -
"This is a good example of what I'm talking about as far as you all not doing any research to verify stuff. No wonder you guys have screwed up views. Look at where you're getting your info....
Common sense would have told you that's BS. But since you guys want this stuff to happen you go ahead and ignore reality and post it anyway.
Please guys for your own good and safety (being that gullible is EXTREMELY dangerous) please do some real research on this stuff and just stop and think for a second. Don't ignore common sense."

Thatsjustweird are you saying that their is no "North American Union" in the works??

Orion_

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

*shakes head*
My my my. You guys are really desperate for this war aren't you?

YES, it is a necessary evil we must all go through to save ourselves

Humans are very complex and fragile organisms. They would not survive any process of time travel. Nor do we the materials to build a machine that would survive the process.

o "wisest of the wise" please educate us all on timetravel.
the only proof you have is the "lack of evidence/data"

im going out on a limb here, but it seems your entire position on this "hoax" is because titor wont explain news events he obviously is a fraud.

...and you just fell off that limb because you couldn't be more wrong

i would not have walked out there if i wasnt prepared to fall.

lol
Like I said, you WANT this stuff to happen and it's obvious from posts like this. This statement is based on nothing but your imagination unless you have some sort of proof to back it up....

i take it the news that is taking place in this current frame of time isnt good enough?

NWO is real just as the NAZIs were real.

[edit on 7/7/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

lol, my goodness vit. Where do you get this stuff from?
Read the context in which Titor made his statement. Have you even read Titor at all? I don't think so.
Anyway, Titor was asking are we afraid of the Nazis. The answer is no. Why? Because they are no threat. There is NO NWO according to Titor as they FAILED and are no threat.
Common sense would have told you this too, in this world and in Titor's. Stop and think for a second. HOW would there be an NWO (a NWO as the conspiracy theorists see it) in this world? Logistically it's simply not realistic in this day and age. It would be a nightmare trying to get countries to agree to something like that and there isn't a force in the world to make countries to agree to something like that.

So your saying there is NO NWO yet according to Titor
I must ask you TJW, do you know why the NWO failed in Titor's world? Here's a hint.... thus we (in the country) won. Vitchilo totally nailed it in context, the NWO will impose itself by force, as it is doing now slowly while you sleep.

You know Einstein and Kaku are into global pseudo science. In Kaku's case a Type 1 civilization is comparable to the NWO, though he would describe it as a Planetary transition into one global society. Michio Kaku would tell you we are in the begining stages of a Type 1 system and those who oppose this change are the terrorist. If you want proof of this NWO transition just look at the news, almost everyone on this planet knows Madonna,,, (what was she doing last night “Jumping For Earth!”) Anyway, several events up to now has set the stage, however some people have caught on, such as 911 aftermath. We in the country can still win.

Don't let them sheep you down.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The Waco Massacre

At dawn on April 19, 1993, and throughout the morning, tanks rammed holes in the main building and pumped (in the FBI's words) "massive amounts" of CS gas into the building, despite knowing that inside were more than a dozen children. The tanks demolished parts of the compound and created tunnels for the wind to blow through.

It is likely FBI agents deliberately sabotaged negotiations with Davidians to prevent their exiting Mount Carmel.

BBC NEWS Today

Last Updated: Sunday, 8 July 2007, 04:10 GMT 05:10 UK

A Pakistani colonel has been killed in the latest clashes with Islamist students barricaded inside a mosque in the capital, Islamabad.

The army said the commando officer had been overseeing an operation to blast holes in the walls of the Red Mosque when he was shot by students.

Troops were carrying out the attack in an attempt to allow women and children trapped inside the mosque to escape.

"We have been patient. I want to say to the ones who have been left inside: they should come out and surrender, and if they don't, I am saying this here and now: they will be killed," he said.

An increased military presence on the streets, combined with the refusal to let the political delegation through to the mosque, suggests that the government is now closing the door to negotiation.

Halls of justice painted green
Money talking

Power wolves beset your door
Hear them stalking

Soon youll please their appetite
They devour

Hammer of justice crushes you
Overpower

The ultimate in vanity
Exploiting their supremacy

Justice is lost
Justice is raped