It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Alright, reality check time.

It would be a nightmare trying to get countries to agree to something like that and there isn't a force in the world to make countries to agree to something like that.

...a force in the world that the facists could all agree upon...

Consolidation of money and power?

Global Corporate Elite... NWO; above every government.

Titor was referring to the civil war (you do know what a civil war is right?) when he mentioned the monthly waco events.

wiki:

A civil war is a war in which parties within the same culture, society or nationality fight against each other for the control of political power.

A civil war occurs when those in power fail to act upon the will of their people. The american people are tired of being labeled global war mongers.

Me thinks the people are beginning to see who the real enemy is.

So who are the "western allies" that Pakistan's President answers to?
Who's "war on drugs" was it that raided the rastifarian temple?
Was it not american soldiers raiding the Muslim mosque?
Who built the bombs the Israeli's dropped on the roman temple?
Who supplied the Iraqi troops raiding the palestinian compound?

-------------

From what country did all of the tax payer dollars come from?
From what regime does the "war on drugs" and "war on terror" stem?

What was it that Ed Brown was refusing to pay?

War Tax

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion_grey
Thatsjustweird are you saying that their is no "North American Union" in the works??

Orion_

We won't over this more in depth earlier in this thread, I'll have to find the page, but the short answer is no.
I mean look around....
You now have to have a passport to get into Canada for crying out loud! Canada!
We're building fences along the Mexico border!
Does this sound or look like a North American Union?

Hardly! It's the complete opposite. It would not be in the U.S.'s best interest at this point to create a North American Union. And there is no credible evidence to suggest they're trying to create one.

Glyph

YES, it is a necessary evil we must all go through to save ourselves

The words of the uneducated.
What makes you think that starting a civil war would make things better?

NWO is real just as the NAZIs were real.

lol, are you afraid of the Nazis??
No.
Why is that?

X

So your saying there is NO NWO yet according to Titor I must ask you TJW, do you know why the NWO failed in Titor's world? Here's a hint.... thus we (in the country) won. Vitchilo totally nailed it in context, the NWO will impose itself by force, as it is doing now slowly while you sleep.

lol
1. Titor was talking about Russia nuking us. Not any NWO.
2. Vit posted out of his (rear end).
3. So....who is this NWO and which countries have they forced to join them so far? Since of course you have evidence to back up your statements.

Sri
Speaking in riddles and poems is cute. But....I'm still waiting for you to list these events here in the U.S. where the civil war takes place. And show how each have progressively gotten worse.
Since you know, this is a Titor thread and all...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

X

So your saying there is NO NWO yet according to Titor I must ask you TJW, do you know why the NWO failed in Titor's world? Here's a hint.... thus we (in the country) won. Vitchilo totally nailed it in context, the NWO will impose itself by force, as it is doing now slowly while you sleep.

lol
1. Titor was talking about Russia nuking us. Not any NWO.
2. Vit posted out of his (rear end).
3. So....who is this NWO and which countries have they forced to join them so far? Since of course you have evidence to back up your statements.

Russia nuked the NWO, Titor considered the NWO as part of the U.S. federal system. Titor: The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. Titor: Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself. I would consider them the combination of the old U.S. federal system

Vitchilo's post makes sense + add that with Titor's words. Titor: Hmmm…are you familiar with the Russian partisan movement in WWII?

So far forced lol, there is more than one way to kill a bird... have you ever seen a bird die from fear! Evidence lol! It's right there in front of you... Maybe you should watch this Michio Kaku video.

Titor:
The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
Russia nuked the NWO, Titor considered the NWO as part of the U.S. federal system.

Not a very good NWO if Russia wasn't a part of it, don't you think lol
So Russia wasn't a part of it, and China was over there doing their own thing, and Europe and the rest of the west has collapsed and the countries in the middle east are using WMDs against each other. That leaves what? South America and Africa?
LMAO!!!!

Titor: I would consider them the combination of the old U.S. federal system

Which is more proof of BS by Titor. The U.S. is the last remaining superpower and would be the LAST country to agree to any NWO as they would then have to answer to someone and not be able to do whatever we want as we can now. Also, the U.S. is in the middle of a civil war!!! When do we have time to worry about other countries and try to get them together?? We can't even get our own country together!!

Vitchilo's post makes sense + add that with Titor's words. Titor: Hmmm…are you familiar with the Russian partisan movement in WWII?

What part of Vit's post made sense? Seeing as how he took Titor's words completely out of context I don't see how that's even possible.
And what does that quote have to do with anything?

So far forced lol, there is more than one way to kill a bird... have you ever seen a bird die from fear! Evidence lol! It's right there in front of you... Maybe you should watch this Michio Kaku video.

Nothing you said made any sense. I thought I asked a simple question

And LOL @ the video!!!
My goodness people.....
These are fun videos and all but please please please please tell me you guys take all this with a grain of salt and are not taking it as gospel....

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
ThatsJustWeird you might want to take a look at these links about
"the north american union" that does not exist

do know you anything about the "immagratioin reform bill" (it is not gone, it will be back.)

just a few of the many links.

www.youtube.com...

www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com

wnd.com...

www.canadians.org...

video.google.com...

I suggest you research the NAU and see what comes up.

Orion_

[edit on 8-7-2007 by Orion_grey]

[edit on 8-7-2007 by Orion_grey]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Not a very good NWO if Russia wasn't a part of it, don't you think lol
That leaves what? South America and Africa?
LMAO!!!!

In order for Russia to survive is to be a part of the NWO, eventually it will have greater desires than claiming large chunks of the North Pole lol.... Unions will create wars, the New World Order is evolving for balance and power, however it's being abused and blatantly imposing, for it's main goal one day is to be a true one world order. EU, African Union, USA alliance, the UK, Australia and Canada, etc... all Unions evolving.

What about South America lol... have you heard of the Great American Union (GAU), the first step is to become the NAU, then evolve into the GAU, eventually into a Type I system, a true one world order. Same with Middle East and North Africa (MENA) .

The U.S. is the last remaining superpower and would be the LAST country to agree to any NWO as they would then have to answer to someone and not be able to do whatever we want as we can now.

We're in the early stages of a Planetary Union or NWO. Wouldn't you agree with a theoretical physicist such as Kaku? After all, you can see it around you, that is unless your blind and stone deaf. No BS

Do you really think the world wants the United States going around doing whatever we want lol... maybe in the guise of security and prosperity it could work lol.

constitution.org

September 11, 1990 -- President Bush calls the Gulf War an opportunity for the New World Order. In an address to Congress entitled Toward a New World Order, Mr. Bush says: "The crisis in the Persian Gulf offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times... a new world order can emerge in which the nations of the world, east and west, north and south, can prosper and live in harmony.... Today the new world is struggling to be born."

What part of Vit's post made sense? Seeing as how he took Titor's words completely out of context I don't see how that's even possible.
And what does that quote have to do with anything?

The Russian partisan movement in WWII? Maybe you should look up Nazi Anti-Partisan Warfare in Europe. Who knows, maybe you will come up with another name like Tito to throw into the fray lol.

Nothing you said made any sense. I thought I asked a simple question

Maybe you need to learn to make sense of it.

And LOL @ the video!!!
My goodness people.....
These are fun videos and all but please please please please

lol.... go ahead and laugh at a theoretical physicist.....

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion_grey
ThatsJustWeird you might want to take a look at these links about
"the north american union" that does not exist

do know you anything about the "immagratioin reform bill" (it is not gone, it will be back.)

just a few of the many links.

www.youtube.com...

www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com

wnd.com...

www.canadians.org...

video.google.com...

I suggest you research the NAU and see what comes up.

Orion_

lol, I've seen all those videos and links.
As I stated before, we've discussed this more in depth earlier. Starting at page 178 I believe.
I based my statements on the FACTS available, not people's opinions and gross misinterpretations.
Also, this is a Titor thread. Are you saying Titor was wrong? Good! Welcome to the club

Anyway, I see you didn't really address my post. Is now having a passport to get into Canada and Mexico and is building a wall (which the immigration bill would make LONGER) on the Mexican border signs of a North American Union forming?
Again, in this day and age of tighter security and more secure borders it would not be in the U.S.'s best interest to form a NAU. As far as their world standing as a Super Power it would not be in the U.S.'s best interest to create a NAU. Are you denying this?

X:
I applaud your imagination. You're almost up there with Vit!

We're in the early stages of a Planetary Union or NWO.

That's not what he said, and no.....worldwide communication and transportation is really the only things that have gotten better over the years. Ideologically however, if anything the world is growing further apart. Even where there are "unions" there's still problems. The EU can't come up with a constitution everyone can agree on for example.

The Russian partisan movement in WWII? Maybe you should look up Nazi Anti-Partisan Warfare in Europe. Who knows, maybe you will come up with another name like Tito to throw into the fray lol.

1. You didn't address the first part of that post and
2. You're still babbling. Tell us how this relates to the current discussion and what exactly your point is.

lol.... go ahead and laugh at a theoretical physicist.....

I'm laughing at you posting that video as if it were some sort of proof of something. Especially since, as you're stating, it's all theory:

In common usage, people often use the word theory to signify a conjecture, an opinion, or a speculation. In this usage, a theory is not necessarily based on facts; in other words, it is not required to be consistent with true descriptions of reality.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Anyway, I see you didn't really address my post.

Is now having a passport to get into Canada and Mexico and is building a wall on the Mexican border signs of a North American Union forming?

Again, in this day and age of tighter security and more secure borders it would not be in the U.S.'s best interest to form a NAU. As far as their world standing as a Super Power it would not be in the U.S.'s best interest to create a NAU. Are you denying this?

Assume a worker named Lucia works for an electronics assembly factory [] along the Mexican border. All the factories are in turn owned by an American, U.S.-based multinational corporation. Because of issues that have involved wages or safety concerns she has turned to other workers for help in finding out how to bring about some change in her workplace. Soon she learns that she has rights under Mexican Labor Law (which happens to be based in the Mexican Constitution).

Lucia also realizes that although there are things she can do under the labor arbitration system, that there are some issues she may not be able to address by complaining for herself. Some of the problems are bigger than her or a few workers, like the lack of good safety clothing or masks or ventilation and exposure by some of her co-workers to dangerous chemicals that come in containers written in English they cannot read. She wants to understand if there is anyway to make the employer, or the owner of the employer, probably a huge multinational company (MNC) responsible. She wants them to make fundamental changes.

Lucia, 75 years ago, would have been working in a locally owned mexican factory.

But now her choices:

A) a labor grievance using the labor arbitration system set up under Mexican law

B) an administrative complaint invoking the North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC), aka the 'NAFTA COMPLAINT'; and

C) a lawsuit in a U.S. court against the parent company of a maquiladora based in Mexico.

Note; none of those choices involve her speaking to a superior... she'll just be fired and another cog put in her place.

I suggest you read the remainder here:

ACCOUNTABILITY FOR CORPORATE ABUSE AT THE MEXICAN BORDER

My favorite part is:

Forum Non Conveniens

Sorry... it's just too inconvenient for us to be tried in Mexico... if you want to sue us... you'll have to travel

Corporations are groups of people... therefore they have the rights of people...

Now onto the subject of "The US's standing as a world super power".

Is it the American People that stand as a world super power?

I mean collectively... all of us... does the world recognize us as a super power?

Or...

Does the world see superpower in "US based multinationals"

Who is the dreamteam that is truly designated "superpower" 300,000,000 peons caught in the rat race with service sector jobs that keep the bills paid and collect chinese trinkets... or the 400 on the US forbes 400, each with a net worth of 1,000,000,000 (1 billion) or better?

So... back to...

"Is building a wall on the Mexican border signs of a North American Union forming?"

Well how does that wall help Lucie?

How does that wall help US based Multinationals?

Something tells me that the wall is going to improve the "pawn tension" position of the Multinational.

And the need for an RFID chipped passport?

I'm giving board position points over to the Multinational...

So would it be in the US's best interest to form a NAU?

hrmm

Do you mean the American people's best interest?

Or do you mean US based Multinational interest?

cause gosh...

If it's in my best interest not to form the NAU... I need to call my lobbiest... see to it he's down there at capitol hill protecting my rights; you know... shoving the AIPAC guys aside and such.

Because by the looks of things...

Groupo Ferrovial is soon to be collecting tolls in Texas

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sooo.....
Again, does now having to have a passport to cross the border and building fences look like a NAU forming?
A simple yes or no would suffice.

Do you mean the American people's best interest?

Or do you mean US based Multinational interest?

The people, the government, cooporations, etc. Either one.
Simple yes or no.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but what border fence are you talking about? 20% of Mexico's population is already in the USA. Half of which came here illegally. $20 Billion Dollars (per year) is being sent from Mexican Immigrants back to Mexico. So I doubt Mexico is supporting a border fence. What fence? Who's Building it? The US Govt or the People fed up with the Govts Non-Policy?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
On my Journey, i have actually Conversed with the main guy behind Titor.
Quite a genius, but a total madhead, total superiority complex. Anyone that has really studied the Titor Hoax to an informed degree should be able to find the truth.
Just because Titor was a hoax does not mean his message was not significant, aparently it took a few good eggs to make it tight. I believe i could name and shame a definite 3 people involved, but i think the game can play on. I could be a disinfo merchant, throwin peeps of trail. But seriously im sure Titor is a hoax, i could prove it if i had to. But like a lot of things , there are lessons to be learnt. But peeps need to stop taking him so literally. IMHO , it is a mistake.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
I'm sorry, but what border fence are you talking about?

Senate Backs Fence July 8, 2007
In late 2006 President Bush signed the Secure Fence Act, which calls for about 700 linear miles of fencing between the Pacific Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. Authorities plan to build 70 miles of it this year and 370 before the end of 2008, including 153 in Texas. Less than 5% built: There are now approximately 88 miles of primary fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border, representing 4.5 percent of the 1,952-mile boundary. Authorities have installed another 80 miles of vehicle barriers that stop automobiles but not humans.

Note the cameras.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Sooo.....
Again, does now having to have a passport to cross the border and building fences look like a NAU forming?
A simple yes or no would suffice.

The people, the government, cooporations, etc. Either one.
Simple yes or no.

Looks to me like NAU forming. For the multinational and against the will of the people.

That said...

Action upon Revelation is Revolution, correct?

a simple yes or no will do.

wiki:
A civil war is a war in which parties within the same culture, society or nationality fight against each other for the control of political power.

"If the cause is present, the effect is present." - Aristotle

More from Aristotle, on Rhetoric:

Another line of arguement refers to the things which are suppoesed to happend and yet seem incredible.

We may argue that people could not have believed them, if they had not been true or nearly true: [we can even argue] that they are the more likely to be true becase they are incredible.

For the things which med believe are either facts or probabilities:
if therefore, a thing that is blelieved is improbable and even incredible, it must be true, since it is certainly not believed because it was at all probable or credible.

more later... pc overheating... must shut down

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
I'm sorry, but what border fence are you talking about? 20% of Mexico's population is already in the USA. Half of which came here illegally. $20 Billion Dollars (per year) is being sent from Mexican Immigrants back to Mexico. So I doubt Mexico is supporting a border fence. What fence? Who's Building it? The US Govt or the People fed up with the Govts Non-Policy?

We're building it and no the Mexican people don't support it, but who cares.

Sri

Looks to me like NAU forming. For the multinational and against the will of the people.

What are you basing this on? Especially since the actions so far have been opposite of any NAU.

I don't get it. Why the fear mongering? People don't like the government doing it, but then they turn around and do it themselves. Very strange.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well i think the biggest thing you all miss is the fact that if this "titor" guy is real..he was talking to YOU. the revolultion is not going to start by debating weather or not it's going to happen..it's going to start by people actaually getting off their computer and doing something to force a change. truth is that there hasn't been a good challenge of the government since the civil rights movement.

we are actually long overdue for a good, civil supported, drastic change in american policy. problem is that you all don't know what to unite against. maybe if everyone stopped bickering over countless meaningless and trivial subjects..and all focused on one agenda, things would change.

i don't know weather or not people are waiting for a leader to arise or what..but regardless, the time for action has passed. maybe a "civil war" could be be good..if there was a spesific reason for so many people to unite with, or against each other.

titors "prophecies" require everyone to take some form of action, for anything to actually come to pass. maybe you all are not ready for it. idly sitting by won't make these things come true. and supposedly if we are the people of the "past" then inevitably someone has to ignite the spark that will make us the people of the future.

so what are you all waiting for?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Sri

What are you basing this on? Especially since the actions so far have been opposite of any NAU.

I don't get it. Why the fear mongering? People don't like the government doing it, but then they turn around and do it themselves. Very strange.

It is not an issue of fear mongering. It is a statement of fact:

There is a concrete wall being constructed across the Mexican/US border that resembles the Berlin Wall.

Do you get it now? Take an 80 mile drive today... Imagine a concrete wall to your right the whole time.

What THEY, the powers that be, are doing is fear mongering. In highschool, we called such "hanging c@ck".

It says, "WE control this line. If you cross it in a manner that WE do not like, whether headed north or south... then WE may at OUR WILL have you shot dead. Don't care if you're 'merican, don't care if you're mexican. Dead. It's OUR line. Do as our agents tell you to."

Please proceed to a border crossing point where you will be checked for your RFID tag.

No more walls, no more wars, a united world.

NEW WORLD ORDER is not equal to UNITED WORLD

NWO is divide and thereby conquer.

NWO are the line makers: The Indiana Toll Road, Virginia's Pocahontas Parkway, a Texas toll road from Austin to Sequin and The Chicago Skyway. Who profits?

...I wonder if any of the American or Mexican locals on either side of the border were asked to help build fence...

eyeonwilliamson.blogspot.com...
The Texas Transportation Commission makes no bones about it: It wants companies to come to Texas, wallets open, and build or buy toll roads.

"We're prepared to make sure you're rewarded for taking on that risk," commission Chairman Ric Williamson told the crowd.

I'll save some speaking... google these subjects:

The Plan to Replace the Dollar With the 'Amero'
Why No New Immigration Law Will Ever Be Enforced, Quietly Creating
'NAFTA Plus'
North American Union Already Starting to Replace USA
Bush Administration Quietly Plans NAFTA Super Highway
North American Union Would Trump U.S. Supreme Court
The NAFTA Superhighway, North American Union ends Soverienty - Ron Paul
Treason Abounds ~ Gov't Cabal Plots North American Union (NAU)
Creating a North American Union for the One World Order
Secret Rumsfeld Meeting To Implement North American Union
Bush Administration Erases U.S. Borders With Mexico and Canada
Investors Push NAFTA Super-Highways Thru Infrastructure Privatization
Bush Administration Fast Tracks Formation of the North American Union
North American Union ID Card
China Opens NAFTA Ports in Mexico
Robert Pastor: Father of the Union
China Wins NAFTA Super-Highway Battle
Chinese Slave Labor Floods NAFTA Marketplace With Cheap Goods
Bush Administration Mortgages U.S. to Red China Over NAFTA Trade
Bush Administration Advances on Path of Creating North American Union
North American Union - a Top Goal of Secretary of Commerce
Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America
193 MILLION More Aliens by 2026
Toll Roads and Privatization

That's from:
portland.craigslist.org...

I am,

Sri Oracle... Just callin' it like I see it.

Some circuses while you enjoy your wonder bread...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

That's not what he said, and no.....[

What's intersting is how you construe it lol.

Again, what Kaku is really saying, we're in the early stages of a Planetary Transition or NWO, in that video a planetary system is a Type I system. The phrase NWO has broad meaning, much like the word prediction it seems. But anyway NWO relates here.

My interpretation of Kaku's vid:.
New = Transition, World = Planetary, Order = Control.

NWO is a general term used to describe a true One World Order, it would have to be in complete and total control of the planet. In Kaku's ideology, this transition is one of the most important events in human history. It's significance would be in control of governing unions and political entities worldwide, along with other assets and resources.

He also said it's one of the most dangerous events to take place in human history....

Why is it dangerous?
Kaku said, "these people who don't want this transition are the terrorist.." and he also states, "It's being forced upon us"

If it's being forced upon us as it seems, then surely it will become a dictatorial, fascist world, Right?. It deals with securing objectives set by strategy, YOU will be either in or out.

One of their tactics is FEAR.......

John Titor: On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the “NWO”.

Ideologically however, if anything the world is growing further apart. [

Despite anything to the contrary, it's all growing together.
Everything may seem disarrayed, but it's just the NWO shifting the puzzle pieces around.

I'm laughing at you posting that video as if it were some sort of proof of something. Especially since, as you're stating, it's all theory:[

Well yes it's theory, a prediction of several theories really. Only one will do, and it so far agrees with observation... it'a just something you wouldn't want to dismiss becuase it could be fact.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
People just don't want to admit to the possibility of our government being responsible for it because the horror of that truth is so frightening -- to know that our government sacrificed its own people to get into a fake war for financial prospect. And when people finally decide to do something about it, you will see a revolution in this country unlike anything seen since the civil war. pjslug 10-7-2007 @ 10:49 AM

it's too big for people to think about and I think there is also a fear that the leaders we thought protected us could be capable of using us as sacrifices when necessary to push an agenda for the "greater good". It's why most would rather ignore the lies and live the dream, rather than face them and see the nightmare. lee anoma 10-7-2007 @ 05:15 AM

From today's #1 thread "The Ultimate Con" www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is July of 2007. These are the voices we here.

Call me a Titorite... but I'm thinking the boy was onto something.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Great posts everybody!

I was listening to 9/11 radio shows, and everybody on TV, radio, common people were saying that the world changed this day. Titor said in his last Pamela's letter that the world would change very quickly very soon... About 6 months before 9/11, this guy was onto something believe it or not. I'm pretty sure it's was aimed at that.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
It is not an issue of fear mongering. It is a statement of fact:

There is a concrete wall being constructed across the Mexican/US border that resembles the Berlin Wall.

What? I'm talking about YOU ALL doing the fear mongering trying to scare people with all these factless NAU theories.
I'M the one who told you there's a wall being built. Does building walls and having tighter security at the borders look like a NAU is trying form? No! That's the COMPLETE opposite.

NWO are the line makers: The Indiana Toll Road, Virginia's Pocahontas Parkway, a Texas toll road from Austin to Sequin and The Chicago Skyway. Who profits?

What are you talking about? Toll roads take years to turn a profit and it's the States that get the money.
Seriously, what are you talking about?

Funny how people so against new roads and NAFTA likely have no idea what it's all about. You guys just see other people not liking it so you jump on the bandwagon and throw around words like NAU.
Do you guys even know what NAFTA is? If so, could you explain why YOU (not anyone else) are personally against it. I've already shared my views, but I'm curious to see what you guys say.

X:

Again, what Kaku is really saying, we're in the early stages of a Planetary Transition or NWO, in that video a planetary system is a Type I system. The phrase NWO has broad meaning, much like the word prediction it seems. But anyway NWO relates here.

Everyone, I encourage you to see the video for yourself.
Being a Type 1 doesn't mean there's an NWO. Especially since being a type 1 would mean you're advanced and having any NWO would not advance the human race one bit. Trying to put an NWO in place would set the whole world back and would not be successful.

If it's being forced upon us as it seems, then surely it will become a dictatorial, fascist world, Right?. It deals with securing objectives set by strategy, YOU will be either in or out.

Man, talk about a HORRIBLE misinterpretation. No, that's not right. A type 1 is being "forced" on us because we continue to advance. There's no person or persons forcing us, it's we ourselves. We are becoming more educated and technology continues to grow and expand at an extremely high rate. What video were you watching? Are your views so skewed that you have to take everything and try to twist them into your own little world?
Why?

Despite anything to the contrary, it's all growing together.
Everything may seem disarrayed, but it's just the NWO shifting the puzzle pieces around.

I take it you have evidence to back this statement up?

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join