It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
What? I'm talking about YOU ALL doing the fear mongering trying to scare people with all these factless NAU theories.
I'M the one who told you there's a wall being built. Does building walls and having tighter security at the borders look like a NAU is trying form? No! That's the COMPLETE opposite.

The goal, as I see it, is to close off the border except for a few predetermined crossing points, at which the traveler will then be on a multinational owned superhighway; international land. This channelling is not to benifit the US people or the Mexican People... or the Canadian people for that matter. The channelling is to force toll money into the hands of Cintra and Macquarie shareholders; international financiers.

NAFTA... Free Trade... as long as you use our toll roads.

What are you talking about? Toll roads take years to turn a profit and it's the States that get the money.
Seriously, what are you talking about?

Nothing takes "years to turn a profit" if you know how to move money. One can simply sell a toll annuity for a preset dollar value. Cintra or Macquarie could cash out whenever they so choose. I own rental property. Do I need to wait years until my tenants finally pay off my notes and start putting profits into my hands? Or can I just sell the rental business tomorrow as an expected annuity to another businessman for an instant ROI?

Privatization is actually Corporatization.

Corporatization is the means by which a nation's wealth is siphoned to Multinational financial interest.

Indiana Toll Road: a Spanish-Australian joint-venture between Cintra Concesiones de Infraestructuras de Transporte and Macquarie Infrastructure Group.

Pocahontas Parkway was acquired 5/2006 by Transurban, an Australian corporation that runs toll roads.

Chicago Skyway: a joint-venture between the Australian Macquarie Infrastructure Group and Spanish Cintra Concesiones de Infraestructuras de Transporte S.A., which assumed operations on the Skyway on a 99-year operating lease.

Last year, Macquarie completed its acquisition of the Dulles Greenway outside Washington, D.C.

And the Trans-Texas Corridor. Cintra's collecting the tolls on that one.

so again, your comment...

it's the States that get the money.
Seriously, what are you talking about?

No, my brother.... it is the multinational that gets the money. What is it you are talking about?

Funny how people so against new roads and NAFTA likely have no idea what it's all about. You guys just see other people not liking it so you jump on the bandwagon and throw around words like NAU.
Do you guys even know what NAFTA is? If so, could you explain why YOU (not anyone else) are personally against it. I've already shared my views, but I'm curious to see what you guys say.

Have you ever heard of the maxim:

"Think Globally, Act Locally." ???

How does NAFTA fit into that maxim? How does the creation of Superhighways and a NAU fit into that maxim? How do cross continent oil and gas pipelines, and cross continent freight lines carrying chemicals from nation to nation fit into "Act Locally"?

Act locally to me is... plant trees, grow food, be a craftsman, tend your family and tribe, sing songs, and pray.

Difficult to do when you're sitting at a toll booth a half dozen lanes away from the exit and the asphalt is up to 120F. Though, I suppose you could still pray.

Karl Marx
The bourgeoisie...has set up that single, unconscionable freedom -- Free Trade. In one word, for exploitation, veiled by religious and political illusions, it has substituted naked, shameless, direct, brutal exploitation

I hate to call it like I see it... but like I said before... I see it. Exploitation... oooh and look it comes with an express lane... ahhhh

Chris Gupta - September 20, 2005
The primary job of the military, FEMA, and Homeland Security is not to protect the American people in times of emergency but to protect the government in times of emergency and keep it functioning. Their primary assignment is, not to rescue people, but to control them. Their directive is to relocate families and businesses, confiscate property, commandeer goods, direct labor and services, and establish martial law. The reason FEMA and Homeland security failed to carry out an effective rescue operation [for Hurricane Katrina] is that this was not their primary mission, and the reason they blocked others from doing so is that any operations not controlled by the central authority are contrary to their directives. Their objective was to bring the entire area under the control of the federal government - and this they succeeded in doing very well. They did not fail in New Orleans. They were a huge success. Once this simple fact is understood, everything that happened in the wake of Katrina becomes understandable and logical.

Now on the subject of "Factless NAU Theories"

FEMA becomes NEMA
For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
March 31, 2006

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America

North American Emergency Management. A disaster - whether natural or man-made - in one of our countries can have consequences across national borders. Our vision for a North American response, relief and recovery strategy would ensure that critical equipment, supplies and personnel can be deployed expeditiously throughout North America. We commit to develop a common approach to critical infrastructure protection, coordinated responses to cross border incidents, and coordinated training and exercises, with the participation of all levels of government in our countries.

North American Smart, Secure Borders. single integrated North American trusted traveler program.

Well out of characters for this post and gettin to the hour of the day that my non-A/C'ed pc needs to be shut down before it starts beeping at me... talk to you again later..

I am telling you though... something is happening... and it fits (though not perfectly) with Titor's worldview.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
The goal, as I see it, is to close off the border except for a few predetermined crossing points, at which the traveler will then be on a multinational owned superhighway; international land.

Umm...no. That is not the case at all. lol

They're building the wall in areas of high illegal immigrant crossings to prevent illegal immigrants from crossing.

Honestly, where are you getting this stuff from?? lol!!!

Nothing takes "years to turn a profit" if you know how to move money. One can simply sell a toll annuity for a preset dollar value. Cintra or Macquarie could cash out whenever they so choose. I own rental property. Do I need to wait years until my tenants finally pay off my notes and start putting profits into my hands? Or can I just sell the rental business tomorrow as an expected annuity to another businessman for an instant ROI?

Building a road costs millions of dollars. It takes years to get that money back especially when you consider maintenance.

No, my brother.... it is the multinational that gets the money. What is it you are talking about?

I'm talking about the FACT that most tolls are run by the Public Authority of whatever state the road is in. The BOT system is not that widespread here in the states, and even in a BOT system, the management of the roads are eventually turned over to the gov.

You're still not making your argument clear about why you're against toll roads. And how toll roads relate to the NWO.

And you still haven't made it clear why you're against NAFTA.

These are simple questions that require simple answers.
1. Why are you against NAFTA? (to answer this simply fill in the blank. "I'm against NAFTA because ________ ")

2a. Why are you against toll roads? ("I'm against toll roads because ______")
2b. How do toll roads relate to the NWO? ("Toll roads are related to the NWO because ______")

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Being a Type 1 doesn't mean there's an NWO. Especially since being a type 1 would mean you're advanced and having any NWO would not advance the human race one bit. Trying to put an NWO in place would set the whole world back and would not be successful.

The NWO has many names, Type l is the same entity, just another name for it...

No matter how advanced we are, it would be worthless if we end up destroying ourselves and the planet. A Type I system probably considers a massive loss of life as a assured control on population growth.

Don't be surprised to see a Malthusian type scenario. All the same entity......

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order. " --David Rockefeller

Man, talk about a HORRIBLE misinterpretation. No, that's not right. A type 1 is being "forced" on us because we continue to advance. There's no person or persons forcing us, it's we ourselves. We are becoming more educated and technology continues to grow and expand at an extremely high rate. What video were you watching? Are your views so skewed that you have to take everything and try to twist them into your own little world?
Why?

It's being forced to destroy our constitutional privileges. If we don't turn things around, the United States will be nothing more than a distant memory.

How advanced do you want it to get?

Taser-armed robots are in the works

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ok... I'm bored, that I share this...
If the US falls into a depression, it could cause major disorder not seen since the 1st civil war.

Ron Paul on the American economy...

Ron Paul: U.S. In "Great Danger" Of Staged Terror

Presidential candidate Ron Paul says the U.S. is in "great danger" of a staged terror attack or a Gulf of Tonkin style provocation while also warning that a major collapse of the American economy is on the horizon and could be precipitated by the bombing of Iran and the closure of the Persian Gulf.

The Congressman added that the collapse was in its early stages with the major indication being a reduction in the living standard of middle class Americans but that "one single major world event" could change things overnight and precipitate a major downturn.

John Titor:
Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

1. Why are you against NAFTA? (to answer this simply fill in the blank. "I'm against NAFTA because ________ ")
2a. Why are you against toll roads? ("I'm against toll roads because ______")
2b. How do toll roads relate to the NWO? ("Toll roads are related to the NWO because ______")

I am against NAFTA because:

www.orangecountyfarms.org...
Most produce in the US is picked 4 to 7 days before being placed on supermarket shelves, and is shipped for an average of 1500 miles before being sold. And this is when taking into account only US grown products! Those distances are substantially longer when we take into consideration produce imported from Mexico [or] Canada[].

We can only afford to do this now because of the artificially low energy prices that we currently enjoy, and by externalizing the environmental costs of such a wasteful food system. We do this also to the detriment of small farmers by subsidizing large scale, agribusiness-oriented agriculture with government handouts and artificially cheap energy.

I eat local food. I eat organic food. I do not want to feed my family on food shipped from Mexico on diesel trucks. I do not think that giving the masses the option to do so via a NAFTA treaty and "Walmart" distribution is good for the security of our nation. That covers NAFTA agriculture... would you like me to go on?

I am against toll roads because:

I live on a dirt road; when the water runs off the road into my creek I drink it; as is. I eat the fish that swim there. Toll roads are paved. Paved roads are made of crude oil. When the water runs off asphalt you don't let your dog drink it.

There is reason one... but that's crazy... most folks live in gridded out suburbia and everything is asphalt. So lets move forward,

I am against internationally financed toll roads because:

When I go to my brother's house I shouldn't have to pay someone in Australia to do so. The word "sovereignty" comes to mind.

I am against internationally financed toll roads because historically in Colombia, 1993, multinational owned toll road was abandoned when toll road opponents began blowing up toll plazas. History repeats itself.

I am against internationally financed toll roads because:

Australian toll road giant Macquarie agreed to purchase forty local newspapers, primarily in Texas and Oklahoma, for $80 million. -Newspaper.com

And why did they buy the 40 local newspaper companies? Because the local editorials were critical of international businesses owning their roadways. Sounds like a racket to me.

Toll roads are related to the NWO because:

The shareholders of multinational corporations ARE the "elite" that we speak of in the New World Order. Multinationally owned toll roads put state money into the hands of international financiers. Why do I want the dirt under my feet paved over and sold to me toll by toll by a group that pledges allegiance to an international flag of greed?

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
According to Titor, in 2008, there will be something huge. There's a few choices.

- US nuclear bombardment against Iran
- Economic depression
- Martial law
- Bush stay dictator
- Ron Paul is nominated, massive fraud at the elections against him
- Ron Paul is elected by a significant margin, he's killed
- Nuclear inside job terrorist attack against major cities
- The Browns are killed, massive media coverage, militias rise up
- Massive revelations comes public about 9/11 being an inside job
- Illegals immigrants burn cities, massive conflict between US citizens and Atzlan/radical groups
- Massive outbreak of something deadly killing hundreds, then news it was spread on purpose by the government (like in V for Vendetta)
- Food shortage
- Mass confiscation of guns

I think all those scenarios are possibles next year and that all those things could come alone or in groups, being the thing that wake up people, put them in a mood of I don't give a damn, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, IT'S REVOLUTION.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
According to Titor, in 2008, there will be something huge.

No, according to you.
Where did you get this from? Titor never said that.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Have a look at this. It really looks like international relationship is going downwards, and neither side is currently acting sensibly, thus letting things escalate further.

I don't know about you, but I'm currently heavily investing in solar- and wind powered electric generators. Just in case. Oh, and stocking up on dried and canned food and seeds, of course ;-)

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Let me just say this concerning prophecy and future telling. You are either 100% CORRECT or your full of crap, there is no middle ground. Since Titor wasproven wrong about 2005 Civil War, I think it is safe to assume he is full of it too.

To date there is only one place I have personally found 100% accuracy in Prophecy, that is the biblical Prophets. Anyone can guess, and some can even make educated guesses. For instance, Aaron Russo has given some predictions basedon his friendsihp with a Rockefeller, who as a Global Insider/Player moneyman will have a say and affect on what comes. So this would be an educated guess based on insider knowledge, NOT PROPHECY or TIME TRAVEL...

I would like to see anyoe that can show me any oher prophet/time traveler that is 100% correct...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Let me just say this concerning prophecy and future telling. You are either 100% CORRECT or your full of crap,

Prophecy lol, it's not divinely inspired, nor is it nothing like Nostradamus.
What story was you reading? I guess the title of this thread is a little misleading if you haven't read the Titor story.

Titor was warning of possible civil war, and talked about what happened on his worldline.

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I would like to see anyoe that can show me any oher prophet/time traveler that is 100% correct...

theindependentjournal I can show you....
This John Titor quote is pretty much 100% correct....

John Titor:
However, there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal.

Maybe think of Titor like a weatherman, tomorrows forecast is Taser's lol.
I tell you what TJW, Roth nailed it pretty good...

Just to bring it up todate:

TASER XREP

TASER Shockwave

Taser iRobot

(TRAD) Remote Area Denial

and there's more....

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

John Titor:
However, there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal.

LOL!!!
1. Taser's have been around for decades, they are not new. They were around when Titor was here of course, and if Titor said there are new weapons systems in development, I can assure you that since tasers are not new and not in development Titor was not referring to tasers

Don't be ridiculous

2. Tasers are no more lethal than the other non lethal weapon systems out there right now. Period. Of course you guys are so twisted that you fail to see this and will refuse to do any real research on this but, this is to be expected of you guys.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

John Titor:

LOL!!!
1. Taser's have been around for decades, they are not new. They were around when Titor was here of course, and if Titor said there are new weapons systems in development, I can assure you that since tasers are not new and not in development Titor was not referring to tasers

Don't be ridiculous

2. Tasers are no more lethal than the other non lethal weapon systems out there right now. Period. Of course you guys are so twisted that you fail to see this and will refuse to do any real research on this but, this is to be expected of you guys.

Look at the following examples of "non lethal" weapons that weren't publicly known about when Titor was around. These are just a few quick examples. There are many, many more.
www.npr.org...
www.hartford-hwp.com...
www.sunshine-project.org...
www.pacifica.org...

As far as Tasers being "no more lethal than the other non lethal weapon systems out there right now", that is being deliberately deceptive. If we rename poison gas "non-lethal", then we can say rifles are no more lethal than poison gas. See how that works?

If what you meant was that Tasers aren't lethal, then you are incorrect. The Republic has identified 140 cases of death in the United States and Canada following a police Taser shock since 1999. that was from www.azcentral.com...

If you do a little research on the subject, there are MANY, MANY, deaths after someone is Tasered, it's just that the coroner usually (and conveniently) lists some other cause, such as "positional asphyxia", "cardiac arrest", or "drugs" as a cause of death.

And since you talk about the whopping 80 miles of fence being built on the border between America and Mexico, let's compare that amount to the 1,951 miles of the border. Why it is a whopping 4.1%! Yep, that 80 miles will sure keep out those illegal aliens!

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Look at the following examples of "non lethal" weapons that weren't publicly known about when Titor was around. These are just a few quick examples. There are many, many more.
www.npr.org...
www.hartford-hwp.com...
www.sunshine-project.org...
www.pacifica.org...

We're not talking about just non lethal weapons. Various types have been in development for hundreds of years and will continue to be developed. We're talking about new weapons systems that turn out to be deadly.

As far as Tasers being "no more lethal than the other non lethal weapon systems out there right now", that is being deliberately deceptive. If we rename poison gas "non-lethal", then we can say rifles are no more lethal than poison gas. See how that works?

No I don't see.
This makes absolutely no sense at all. lol

Why would you rename poison gas non lethal if it is lethal???

What I mean, is that even non lethal weapons such as police clubs have been deadly before. (And since they've been around decades longer than tasers, hundreds more have died by police club than tasers.)
These Titorites keep talking about tasers, like people are going to go to war over tasers when hundreds more die by guns. Absolutely ridiculous line of thinking.

And since you talk about the whopping 80 miles of fence being built on the border between America and Mexico, let's compare that amount to the 1,951 miles of the border. Why it is a whopping 4.1%! Yep, that 80 miles will sure keep out those illegal aliens!

What?

Do you even know why I brought up the fence??

(btw, I'm completely in favor of extending the fence significantly. Something has to be done.)

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

ThatsJustWeird

LOL!!!
Don't be ridiculous

1. Ah! I noticed you said, when Titor was here... so, I guess you believe he left?

Yes, Taser's have been around for decades, however evolving. The Taser's you see now are very new and in development. It's called progress, the continuous improvement upon those weapons makes them NEW.

We can say Taser's as he does reference SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons.
So by default Taser's do count as they do continue to evolve, we know law enforcement and military personnel do carry them. G.I.'S IN IRAQ GET TASERS

As you can see all of the Taser's above are revolutionary and radically new, they even repeat this on their website....

TRAD

TRAD
TRAD is a revolutionary new concept in area denial, deploying TASER neuromuscular incapacitation (NMI) technology to incapacitate intruders who violate areas secured with a TRAD system..

2. Sure, I'm aware of other non-lethal weapons, they are just as deadly. For example, CS turned out to be quite lethal in Waco, nevertheless law enforcement still use gas in their Waco type raids.

They have always been looking for new non-lethal weapons, thats nothing new. Though your missing the true message when you see the Taser's.

I can tell you what's new since Titor left his message, we're now the enemy........

John Titor:
15. I'm not aware of any “mind control” devices being used on you now. However, there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, “In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…” When they use the word “enemy”, they're talking about YOU! You don't really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

[edit on 19-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Humm...i wonder why this thread is still open? the main claim is an American civil war in 2005.... WE ARE IN 2007 AND THERE HAS BEEN NO CIVIL WAR IN THE US.

Is it possible in the future? yes, but Titor was wrong at least by two years.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Atlease open Part 2 of this thread... I doubt if anyone would even think about starting to read this whole thread from page one

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
what do you think about CERN, you think they will discover time distortion?
I myself don't beleive in time, I think time is a fluxtion of space.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Humm...i wonder why this thread is still open? the main claim is an American civil war in 2005.... WE ARE IN 2007 AND THERE HAS BEEN NO CIVIL WAR IN THE US.

congrats your the first person to point that out.
(by the way this thread is not limited to the 2005 claim, it spans all titor claims.)

Is it possible in the future? yes, but Titor was wrong at least by two years.

well according to titor his actions removed the Y2K bug from our timeline. id think that would be pretty damn significant in starting a revolt. with the absence of Y2K we are now left only with the truly offensive revelations to be responsible for our conflicts to take place.

Originally posted by newkid
what do you think about CERN, you think they will discover time distortion?
I myself don't beleive in time, I think time is a fluxtion of space.

well consider this> if time is a fluctuation of space, and gravity is a distortion of space. then time is directly connected to gravity. if you control gravity, then you control time. if you control a blackhole, you have a very potent form of control over time.

personally i dont think this "reality" is as concrete as most tend to believe. so travelling backward through time is not that hard to accept.

[edit on 27/7/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
If what you meant was that Tasers aren't lethal, then you are incorrect. The Republic has identified 140 cases of death in the United States and Canada following a police Taser shock since 1999. that was from www.azcentral.com...

Indeed! And as such, Tasers aren't even described as "non-lethal" anymore. Nor are any other such devices (rubber bullets, sand bags, etc.). They're now considered "less-lethal".

"Get on the ground or I'll mame you for life!!".

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
hey titorettes !

what is your official claim for July's waco like event that was covered by the mainstream media like elian gonzales or the first waco that was worse than June's ?

Considering we will finally realize the civil war which began in 2004 with organized troops engaged in combat between urban and rural US citizens has rendered our world permanently changed in only 5 months, it must be a biggie !!!!

if you take waco as a starting point, then add 43 events that get "pregressively worse" the ATF must be raping children and eating them during live pay per view events to fund the nazi resurgence or something to qualify
cops tazing a drunken idiot hardly qualify at this point

on a side note, I'd be very interested in a little experiment. Take the average 30 year old, or however old titor claimed to be, and ask them about news events and political events that occured when they were 9, and compare them to titors "memory". I'd be interested to see the comparison.

carry on

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join