It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not quite on the scale of Waco, but certainly a Waco type event. What was it that Titor said about the constitution? *Cough*Ed Brown*Cough*

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
the other day i was talking to some people where i work, and they had some interesting things to say.

what is most interesting to me about what was spoken, was not really what was talked about, but that these were thier genuine opinions(without any(i mean any) influence on my part).

any ways we(they) got talking about how messed up this country is and that some major changes needed to take place.

they talked about>

the 2nd amendment(and its abolishment) they were particularly concerned about this one.

the constitution(and its abolishment)

corrupt media

the horrible relation that the US has created worldwide.

the desire to go back to small communities, and do away with govt influence.

and what they could do to make this happen.(they mostly talked of force)

the whole time i was listening and nodding my head to thier topics. i was think "wow" how did this conversation come to be? i didnt bring this topic up
. i didnt get an answer to that, but it was clear that they were very passionate about it and what they wanted.

now i didnt lay the "titor saga" on them as i didnt want the conversation to die. but they were talking of achieving many of the things titor spoke of.

***it is possible that one(or all) have read the titor story and was just trying to talk about it. but it appeared they were very aware of the possibility of calamity that could be coming.***

what i did do with the conversation was(unintentionally) fuel their fears. after it was clear that the conversation was committed to the topic, i began speaking of the eminent crash, amero, NAU, concentration camps throughout the country, ect... all of these topics i spoke of were attachments to statements already put forth, much like "yea.. you might be right cause i heard this _______"

during the conversation those involved were very temperamental toward what was considered the comin future. i watched them, thinking "sh*t... we might have a real chance here", but as mental exhaustion began to set in some of the participants began to become very victimized by the topic. pleading that this should not happen because it would be to hard to deal with. others would say "im not going to allow this" and would try comfort those not on board. saying that "this has to be done there really is no other way... this problem has been allowed to pass the point of a peaceful solution."

it was sad to see them crumble under this, and they would look at me for an answer/hope and all i could say is "their right it has passed that point".

IF by chance that this opinion is common amongst the masses, then i really do think that titors outcome can/will happen.

for those that want/desire this fight to happen, ill say those opinions are appearing to take a form of "trendiness", and more and more people are going to accept those opinions to fit in. this "popularity force" will drive the people to do the right thing, and fight for there lives.

their reasoning doesnt concern me, what concerns me is that they take proper action. after all its reason that separates the leader from the follower, but as long as they do whats right who cares who leads and who follows.

to those that scream HOAX, explain why the people are on board without the story of titor in thier minds? its because these thing will take place, whether they have been prophesied or not.

i give this country 1 year(at most) before the sh*t hits the fan. thats not becuase titor says 2008 is important; its because these people are compelled to do something about this. 1 year

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Only 338 days to go then until we can finally kill this rubbish off for good then?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Glyph_D

It is very interesting to contemplate just what the Saga of John Titor means, but far more important to me are the kinds of anecdotes you have related. Whatever may be said of John Titor, his worldline, our timeline ... we have definitely moved into an odd time where we may feel like a stranger in a strange land or like Miranda declaring, "O brave new world, that has such creatures in it." or like the Robot: "Danger Will Robinson Danger!"

I can also relate anecdotes from friends and family living in the USA and a few in Canada that have all started sounding a great deal like I did some years ago. They are connecting the dots and see disaster ahead whether it is the one party system in the USA (no genuine difference between left or right, Republicans or Democrats) or the system trying to arise in Canada ... everyone sees an erosion of liberties and there is a level of fear that from my vantage point seems to be orchestrated by the governments of the USA, Candad, Australia, and the UK and sold to the public via the media.

All that being said, the erosion of confidence in spiritual institutions and religious leaders also produces a kind of helplessness and hopelessness in these friends and family. I can no longer count the number of times in hushed tones someone has confided to me that they believe we are all being lied to and whatever reason they could come up with they feel the answer is far worse. (Now I am accustomed to be being the resident proclaimer of doom so all of this is unsettling even to me.
)

My very wise brother in Texas has said for sometime that America is in the midst of a Civil War but did not recognise it because most of the casualties and the imprisoned had darker shades of skin. If we look at Detroit and New Orleans alone, what can one call the level of violence but an end to civility and the opening of war in the streets and an imposition of martial law and forced confiscation of weapons.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
what i did do with the conversation was(unintentionally) fuel their fears. after it was clear that the conversation was committed to the topic, i began speaking of the eminent crash, amero, NAU, concentration camps throughout the country, ect... all of these topics i spoke of were attachments to statements already put forth, much like "yea.. you might be right cause i heard this _______"

Did you tell them those were YOUR OPINIONS and your opinions alone and not based on any facts whatsoever?
I have a feeling you left that part out.....

Also, I challenge you to name a time when those topics haven't been discussed.

Also, it's September now!! What was last month's Waco event? How many people died? Where is this month's event currently located and how many have died in that so far??

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Also, it's September now!! What was last month's Waco event? How many people died? Where is this month's event currently located and how many have died in that so far??

I know, you can go back to the neolithic revolution, and from that day forward, find people saying the gov't is taking too much power, and things are getting worse

so kiddies, what is Augusts waco like event covered by the mainstream media like elian gonzales that was progressively worse than July's ?

any one have a pic of organized troops of US citizens who moved from the cities to the country to avoid their civil rights being taken away engaged in combat with the rural US citizens ?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

I know, you can go back to the neolithic revolution, and from that day forward, find people saying the gov't is taking too much power, and things are getting worse

so kiddies, what is Augusts waco like event covered by the mainstream media like elian gonzales that was progressively worse than July's ?

any one have a pic of organized troops of US citizens who moved from the cities to the country to avoid their civil rights being taken away engaged in combat with the rural US citizens ?

Titors predictions where never meant to be a grocery list to be checked off as time goes by. These where all events that occurred in His timeline/ worldline Not ours!! Why can't you grasped that one simple concept. You both keep repeating the same thing for like 190 pages "where's the Waco type events" ect...ect...There are none unless Katrina and Tazering are mentioned...But it doesn't matter because we are not living in John Titors Worldline!!!!

At least get a new argument, because what your doing so far has not debunked the Titor story!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
But it doesn't matter because we are not living in John Titors Worldline!!!!

Yes, we are living in reality and not some Hoaxers spoof. It seems though, that some desperately want to live in the Titor fantasy. Self delusion is an admirable pastime. Time will tell, I guess.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin

But it doesn't matter because we are not living in John Titors Worldline!!!!

Yes, we are living in reality and not some Hoaxers spoof. It seems though, that some desperately want to live in the Titor fantasy. Self delusion is an admirable pastime. Time will tell, I guess.

Kinda like some want to label things a hoax without any proof. To this day the Titor's story has not been proven a hoax. Self delusion is indeed an admirable pastime. Time will tell, I guess.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
well if u think about it a massive global computer crash, fallowed by a questionable election fallowed by a huge freaking hurricane and forest fires, and yep i bet we would be in civil war right now. look titor's time device works off of black holes. if we r going to make them in labs we r going to find a way to gain control of them. ron mallot might get his machine to work, maybe not for people but for data. and he is not making black holes he's just twisting a little space-time. if and when his machine works we will find out quick if we do live in a multi-verse. from there his story can be true and false. so i would bank on time machines as a reality we will have to live with.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Titors predictions where never meant to be a grocery list to be checked off as time goes by. These where all events that occurred in His timeline/ worldline Not ours!! Why can't you grasped that one simple concept. You both keep repeating the same thing for like 190 pages "where's the Waco type events" ect...ect...There are none unless Katrina and Tazering are mentioned...But it doesn't matter because we are not living in John Titors Worldline!!!!

At least get a new argument, because what your doing so far has not debunked the Titor story!!!

that's the usual response I get when titorites have no evidence of an american civil war in america. Do you have enough integrity to admit there is no civil war in america ?

the cigar smoke pic debunked the titor haox, as well as the 2004 olympics. Have you looked at the schematic ? How does it support the weight and heat of the two black holes ? I'm serious, explain it to me.

I just remind those who scan the internet everyday for proof of a titor prediction of the dozens he has been wrong about

and we never talk about the polar ice cap. Do you think its melting at a higher rate ? Titor didn't. whats curious about that is he posted in '98 and '99, and the first real evidence that the polar ice caps were melting at faster rates came out soon after that, indicating he never lived in ouir future, again, hoax debunked

and if his timeline is irrelevant to ours, why would you post here ?

Have you ever thought about how many nuclear warheads would have to be detonated to cause 3 billion deaths, and what that nuclear winter would be like ?

The japanese suffered 100,000 deaths related to WWII due to radiation disease, NOT directly killed that day

I'd have to assume radiation disease would kill another billion people.

Yet GE still cranks out time machines ?

who exactly is working for them, aliens from the dark side of the moon ?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

To this day the Titor's story has not been proven a hoax.

Um... you can't prove a negative. It is a logical impossibility. To kool for skool I guess.

It would be more correct to ask if anyone can prove it to be true. The evidence stacks up against any veracity to the story. The claim of a civil war approaching in the US is just plain silly. There isn't even any civil unrest worth mentioning. People in here seem to have no idea what civil war and it's precursors look like. Kent State was a significant event where US military forces fired upon and killed US civilians, and even it was no where near US civil war and happened decades ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest:
that's the usual response I get when titorites have no evidence of an american civil war in america. Do you have enough integrity to admit there is no civil war in america ?

LOL I’m not a titorite but thanks for asking. I will say it loud and clear right now…There is No civil war in America nor has there been since 2004 or 05. When I was first involved with this thread I did consider the things Titor said was prophecy. Now after more research None of what he said was prophecy, he was telling us of events that happened in his worldline, Not ours. Now do I believe he was a time traveler from another world line…truthfully I don’t know. I do however believe in the muti-verse theory.

the cigar smoke pic debunked the titor haox, as well as the 2004 olympics. Have you looked at the schematic ? How does it support the weight and heat of the two black holes ? I'm serious, explain it to me.

Well the pic didn’t debunk it for me, and Im thinking your getting ahead wasn’t it the 08 Olympics he was talking about? Now the two black hole IMHO is based of physics that haven’t been discovered yet, so I will leave that to the experts.

Really I’m interested in Titors story but not necessarily this thread anymore.

Even if a civil war did break out in 08 it still won't prove he was legit. But it would make a good book, if it came out in 2000 or 2001, now everyone knows the story.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

To this day the Titor's story has not been proven a hoax.

Um... you can't prove a negative. It is a logical impossibility. To kool for skool I guess.

It would be more correct to ask if anyone can prove it to be true. The evidence stacks up against any veracity to the story. The claim of a civil war approaching in the US is just plain silly. There isn't even any civil unrest worth mentioning. People in here seem to have no idea what civil war and it's precursors look like. Kent State was a significant event where US military forces fired upon and killed US civilians, and even it was no where near US civil war and happened decades ago.

This thread is on page 199, can you please add something better than this?? This has been around the block uh I don't know like 199 times....pick a page and read it and I bet there will be a huge discussion of a civil war....and btw...please do leave me out of it ....ok?

Im too sexy for this thread too

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Even if a civil war did break out in 08 it still won't prove he was legit. But it would make a good book, if it came out in 2000 or 2001, now everyone knows the story.

Try reading Alas Babylon. That is the Book the hoaxer based his Titor tale on.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The claim of a civil war approaching in the US is just plain silly. There isn't even any civil unrest worth mentioning.

you seriously believe that tripe? their are more than enough reasons to stage a coup over this "current" govt. ugh... i dont want people to think the world has turned to sh*t, but come on this country has lost its way.

im mean come on do you even visit the "breaking news section"? much of the data needed to make a sound judgment call is right here on this site alone.

do you really think all this is just gonna "blow over"?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I never said that the US was a perfect, peaceful society. I agree that there is a serious problem in Washington and I do not like the direction Bush has taken the country. I find his actions and those of Cheney to be Impeachable.

This however has nothing to do with Civil unrest. Where are the massive daily street protests like there were during the Vietnam war? Where is the rioting? Where are protesters being shot by the US military? Where are the massive and regular marches on Washington? The 60's and 70's were far more progressive when it comes to the people voicing their unrest. Where is the civil unrest today????...The average citizen is at home watching TV while having a beer, and while they might very well be unhappy about things, there is certainly no civil unrest that one would typically find prior to a civil war.

I wonder how many people in this thread are old enough to remember Kent State. How many have seen first hand, REAL civil unrest anywhere in the world, where the tear gas gets in your eyes and you are looking down the barrel of a gun. It is easy to rant from behind the keyboard, but how many US citizens do you see taking it to the streets of Washington???? Seems pretty quiet to me.

If this is civil unrest, it seems more like a wimper, than a bang.

I'd also like to know how many people who believe in the Titor tale, have actualy read Alas babylon.

[edit on 9/9/07 by Terapin]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Try reading Alas Babylon. That is the Book the hoaxer based his Titor tale on.

and hyperspace

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

This however has nothing to do with Civil unrest.

The 60's and 70's were far more progressive when it comes to the people voicing their unrest. Where is the civil unrest today????

i disagree, i think the civil unrest is so common thats it hard to recognize.

secondly the police are shuting down these protests, even going as far as instigating violent intent among these protest to justify the yellow tape.

ill agree civil war is not here, but unrest is here by the plenty.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Civil unrest so common it is hard to recognise???? Um... if there is TRUE unrest, it would be very easy to spot. I am neither a fool nor blind. Unless you pretend to claim that sitting on your couch, drinking a beer, and ranting at the news on the television is civil unrest.

Around the globe, civil unrest is when people take to the streets, They get fed up with the way others, such as the government, try to run their lives and they begin to revolt. I have seen it happen in many places, but in the US it is almost totally absent. There are virtually no significant marches on Washington in protest of the Iraq war. No mass protests of Oil companies, drug companies, or other forms of exploitative corporate greed.

Unlike many in here, I have seen first hand, in a few places around the globe, significant civil unrest. In the US, while people complain, most do nothing about it.

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join