It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
I travel often, both within the US and overseas, and have seen first hand what a civil war means. Have any of you seen a civil war FIRST HAND? I understand social unrest and political frustration. It is absurd to even hint that the US is undergoing a civil war. The FACT that a vote for change just happened is clear proof. The people were unhappy with the direction Bush and his cronies were taking the country and they acted on it. That does not happen during a civil war nor as a precursor to war. Civil war results when people have no political choices. Unlike many here I have traveled to, and lived in, several countries. I am not limited to speaking only one language. Unlike many in here I have a world view from personal experience. Some people watch CNN and think that they do as well. They are mistaken.

Vote for change....right.... is proof lol...... dude this is a conspiracy site, your barking up the wrong tree of a wishful thinking democracy but of course there is that PTS section. I for one think this government "by the people" has been hijacked by tyrannical globalism. Voting is not going to change the grand globalism plan, the elitist scheme has failed in Iraq, so they bail out and the sheep think they where voted out lol......All Is Calm, All Is Bright...... We all know how those voting machines work, it's there one way ticket in or out, they are not really leaving its all an illusion.

When or if the sheep wake up to the federal empires intention to the destruction of the constitution, all h3�� could break loose. As of now there is internal dissension in the US, civil war results when people have discord with a government, you would be mistaken if you think other wise.

That is great you been around the world, but normally when people travel they take the safest route, maybe you have been traveling down the wrong road. You would also be mistaken to think the US would look like a 3rd world civil war, the US is not stuck in the 60's or in the Middle Ages like other poor countries. I'm talking about modern warfare on you. This modern insidious enemy, has taken over our Federal Empire. Wake Up!

You said that you didn't know how long I have been around ATS which is odd because everyone's date of initial membership is posted below their avatars. I guess that demonstrates your level of rational observation.

Ah! see, your lack of understanding and failure to grasp of what I've said is probably why your incapable to understand the whole Titor story as well or see what is around you. I didn't say anything about your date of membership? The date under your avatar is your membership date, not how long you been around ATS. Talk about level of rational observation, your just nick picking away at nothing
I've browsed this site for 2 years before joining.

The Waco style events never occurred, The Civil War never happened, the list goes on. Yet there continues to be those who change their point of reference just so that they can continue to support the magical tale of John Titor.

Like TJW, you fail to understand what Waco is about.

Waco style events have steadily been worse over the last few years, haven't you ever watched shows like Dallas SWAT, or read about defenseless people dying by the hand of federal tyranny. Sure you have, but it has intensified over the last few years. If you haven't noticed, the police have developed a military mind set and they don't mind abusing it on you now days.

Video games or shows like Dallas SWAT sheep you down to think it's ok to see paramilitary tactics by police, like throwing percussion grenades just to execute an arrest-and-search warrant...... Your Media is Killing You!.... It's modern war on you, the elitist media propaganda and its weapons of mass distraction is winning the battle. How are you going to save your Bill of Rights? It's war I tell yah......Again it's faulty Politics, your faulty political government has been taken over by global tyrants...

Do the Math you will see.

Titor:
What I do want you to do is open your eyes to the events that happening around you that have nothing to do with me.

So, holding onto the claim that the US is undergoing or on the verge of civil war holds no water. Since that is the official topic of this thread then there it should end. Any talk about other aspects of Titors claims belong in another thread, not here.

HAHHAHA so says you...You have failed to read views and theories of others here.... everything in this thread is related to the American Civil War of 2005, however there is a few post that deviate or wander away slightly. Aagin, do the math, it's all connected

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The people were unhappy with the direction Bush and his cronies were taking the country and they acted on it. That does not happen during a civil war nor as a precursor to war. Civil war results when people have no political choices.

As XPhiles pointed out, there's no political choice? Between democrats and republicans? The people didn't vote for democrats, they voted against republicans. They know that both parties are crooks and liars. And as JT said, in Canada there's not any choice either, between Liberal, now leaded by Dion, a bilderberger, and Harper in the conservative party, another bilderberger. In mexico, the elections were hijacked... What a north american democracy!

So that may be the event that will wake up people into civil war, as you said it: no political choice leads to civil war.

So, holding onto the claim that the US is undergoing or on the verge of civil war holds no water.

Yeah? You said it yourself, civil war are created when people don't have any political choice. The people saw that the republican party was full of crooks so they voted against them with democrats, now the democrats will show how they are as crooks as the republicans... then if a third party is crushed by the democrats and republicans or not elected... civil war.

So what will you say when 2008 rolls around and still no civil war? Will we have to wait till 2015 before you finally agree that it just doesn't hold water or will you simply state that the time lines have changed and John Titor was still correct and not a hoax? I'm just curious where you draw the line.

I'll last until mid-09, but i'm sure until then, a lot will have happenned, with all the police state mesures and the crap that the democrats-Bush coalition will bring in the next 2 years.

Another proof that democrats are as crooks as republicans... Legalisation of illegals immigrants by january 1

[edit on 5-12-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

So what will you say when 2008 rolls around and still no civil war? Will we have to wait till 2015 before you finally agree that it just doesn't hold water or will you simply state that the time lines have changed and John Titor was still correct and not a hoax? I'm just curious where you draw the line.

Actually that's a very good and fair question, so I will give you a fair answer:
If by 2008 the second US Civil War will not be pretty much at everyone's doorstep, I will draw that line in 2009.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yes, But Civil War is the people versus the army. If we can find a way to get through to the families with people serving and tell them to convince the army that they should defend the people and not the government when civil war breaks. it will be a easier time for all of us

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hilarious!

First it was 2004, then 2005, then 2008, now they're pushing it back to 2009!

Why? Why are you all HOPING for a civil war? That's the only reason why you all would keep pushing the date back. You WANT it to happen.
I asked and you all agreed there's no civil war going on now, meaning Titor was wrong. So why would you still hold out hope for one?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Roth Joint
No. Life always goes on as usual and is usually build up and improved fast if all knowledge is still there and intact.

What are you basing this on?
There has never been a nuclear war or any war for that matter that has wiped out half the world's population.

The examples of the thriving cities Hiroshima and Nagasaki should be enough. If 2 major cities survive, 200 will survive as well. Remember, the other half of the world's population survived.

The best time to start something new is after a war, because everyone will be motivated to rebuild their lives.

lol
This isn't just some war. This is a war that has completely changed the face of the earth.

Yep, and they are still faced with the consequences of that in 2036… but hey… guess what….they immediately started to rebuild their future…. No matter what….

In a post-nuclear world life apparently will be centred around the community. In other words, decentralized.

lol, life would be centered of finding water, air, and food.

As shown to you, yes it would… and it will all happen within those autonomic communities….. you’ll be amazed when people gather their forces what they are capable of….

With a destroyed economy but motivated people.

Who says they'd be motivated?
With half the population gone and with the death rate and life expectancy that would follow a war like that that would mean there's a extremely good chance that someone extremely close to you is dead and or dying. Suicides would skyrocket.

Suicide rates would not differ after a nuclear attack. “Skin in behalf of skin, and everything that a man has he will give in behalf of his soul.”

As Titor’s quotes above explain, life indeed will still be very tough in 2036.

I never said it wouldn't be.
Those quotes also show anyone wasting their time trying to test a theory is mentally insane.

Not for a passionate and very enthusiastic scientist who is so close to the most exciting experience ever.

Nobody said it would be easy. But honestly, you don’t really believe they will ever allow such an exciting scientific “time travel” project to be closed if they are so close to realizing it, do you? A little pause perhaps…. but stopping it…. Not a cat in hell’s chance….

Who's they? The government?
lol, Titor's people allowed the government to be completely destroyed remember.
Who said they were close?

Things change after a war thatsjustweird. Agreements will be made. And remember, as Titor said, the US split into 5 regions based on the various factors and military objectives they each had. The “time travel” project was never closed.

The US doesn’t have a Government? JT: “After the war, the United States had split into five separate regions based on the various factors and military objectives they each had.”

What? We're talking about before, during, and after the war. The government that would have to start a project like this is the one in place now, that Titor allowed to be destroyed...

I am sure the project continued to be carried out in safety before, during and after the war.

You make it sound as if the whole world was working on “time travel.” Not so many scientists, workman and engineers were involved with Nikola Tesla’s inventions….

Do you know how many people worked to get the space program up and running and how long that took?
Well bending time and space is 100000x more complicated. What makes you think time travel would take less of an effort....

I guess such a “time travel” project would take as much employers as there are working at CERN.

public.web.cern.ch...
CERN employs just under 3000 people, representatives of a wide range of skills - physicists, engineers, technicians, craftsmen, administrators, secretaries, workmen...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I've shown them 2 real scientitst that have gone on record as saying titor is a hoax

You mean those real scientists of which one (Michio Kaku) you paint his explorations on "multiple worlds" as science fiction…. and the other (Dr Brown) who made the wrong assumption John Titor meant the “mini black holes” were the size of an electron instead of a fraction of the size of an electron.

Ah, those real scientists.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

First it was 2004, then 2005, then 2008, now they're pushing it back to 2009!

Hell, he said it would start in 2004 and 2005. It started in 2004 and 2005 as Roth showed you. About 2008 he said it would be obvious, so let's wait until 2008 to see if it's obvious. If we are unable to see the signs, but surely we will be able, we'll wait until 2009.

It's not pushing it back, it's being into the timeframe.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ahh yes, Just as I thought. It seems like not one of those posting in here, that the US is involved in a civil war, have ever seen an actual civil war first hand. Not one of them responded to my questions on where they get their world views from. Perhaps they should step away from their monitors and televisions and actually get out in the world. Learn another language or two and take a first hand look. Stop watching Dallas Cop Television and perhaps go to Dallas. Better yet go to a foreign country or two. Pick an ally first, and then go to somewhere where Americans are not welcome. I don't mean frowned upon, but seriously unwelcome. Nahh it will never happen. They seem to be very unhappy individuals who see gloom and doom in every corner. Equating a shooting in NYC to Waco. Certain that we are in the midst of a civil war yet there is no actual war going on. So now it is 2008 that there will be war. I wonder what they will say in 2009 when it doesn't happen???

Calling someone a sheep because they are not as paranoid as you may be, only demonstrates that you have inferiority issues. I have seen civil war. I have seen blood running in the streets. I know what civil war is. I have stood up to immoral forces and gotten bloody for it. I am probably more prepared for possible future unrest than most and I take life very seriously. I am not afraid to stand up when it must be done. Talking about civil war fantasies is easy when you can sit in a comfortable chair in your cozy home. Easier to talk about doom than to take positive action to make a better world.

I had asked several questions yet as usual they were avoided. I'll be back in 2008 to see how you have twisted your story to fit new facts. Enjoy being angry at the world and paranoid about the future. I'll be enjoying life.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ahh yes, Just as I thought. It seems like not one of those posting in here, that the US is involved in a civil war, have ever seen an actual civil war first hand.

Yeah, we are not crazy.

Not one of them responded to my questions on where they get their world views from.

From the news? From the experience? From Canada?

Perhaps they should step away from their monitors and televisions and actually get out in the world. Learn another language or two and take a first hand look.

Already done. I know French, english and spanish.

Stop watching Dallas Cop Television and perhaps go to Dallas. Better yet go to a foreign country or two.

Already done. Cuba and USA, next Costa Rica.

Pick an ally first, and then go to somewhere where Americans are not welcome. I don't mean frowned upon, but seriously unwelcome. Nahh it will never happen. They seem to be very unhappy individuals who see gloom and doom in every corner. Equating a shooting in NYC to Waco. Certain that we are in the midst of a civil war yet there is no actual war going on. So now it is 2008 that there will be war. I wonder what they will say in 2009 when it doesn't happen???

Wait until 2009 then. And we didn't say that the USA was in civil war, we said it was brewing.

Calling someone a sheep because they are not as paranoid as you may be, only demonstrates that you have inferiority issues. I have seen civil war. I have seen blood running in the streets. I know what civil war is. I have stood up to immoral forces and gotten bloody for it. I am probably more prepared for possible future unrest than most and I take life very seriously. I am not afraid to stand up when it must be done. Talking about civil war fantasies is easy when you can sit in a comfortable chair in your cozy home. Easier to talk about doom than to take positive action to make a better world.

And could I ask you where have you been? In which country a civil war was happening while you were there? And the way the world is going is a police state, unless people do something and since 2001, I didn't see a lot of change of trend.

I had asked several questions yet as usual they were avoided. I'll be back in 2008 to see how you have twisted your story to fit new facts. Enjoy being angry at the world and paranoid about the future. I'll be enjoying life.

Yeah and you didn't answer as to the absence of political choice in the US was your own ingredient of civil war, and you still say that a civil war in the US is impossible.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Omission tells much. What believers choose to forget. Titors war of 2004.

The following is from the archives on exactly what Titor said about the war starting in 2004:

02/12/01 23:51 (about the future) 375
((8. John says the civil war which starts in 2004 or 2005 (depending on the post) leads to the world war which starts in 2015. ( So we have a TEN YEAR civil war???))
Its 2004. I apologize for a missed key (very observant we all need good critics). Perhaps our definition of war is different. I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict. The first U.S. civil war lasted 4 years and the English civil war lasted 6. How long is too long?

02/27/2001 05:25 pm (about the future) 556
((Does anyone just lead a reasonably normal life during the civil war?))
No.

01/29/01 12:25 (about the future) 238
((Are the Olympics still being played in your time?))
As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in in 2040.

End of archival material.

To recap: The war starts in 2004. Organized grouped engage in maneuver and armed conflict. No one leads a normal life. Due to the conflicts the Olympics do not occur in 2004 nor again till perhaps 2040.

Did I miss something? Didn't we have Olympics in Europe a short time ago? What football (soccer) game did I just see in Germany? Can someone Please show me where the forces here in America are maneuvering and where the battles are being engaged. Why oh why are many people still leading normal lives when they are supposed to be maneuvering and engaging in conflict and not going to the Olympics?

Feel free to search the archives to confirm the above content. Me, I'm gonna go to Florida and begin selling Oranges and filling up bottles of water. John sure knew what he was talking about so I'm gonna get a head start so I can join him and his dad in Florida.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Terapin, we already answered all those quotes you say we forgot... See preceding pages.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
there has been civil unrest in this counrty for a long time , but it has increased greatly due to this WOT. as soon as ppl realised the war was failing(let me think somwhere around 2004).

i remember a time when elections were won by saying you were a badass compared to a democrat. the ppl fell for it, they voted Rep. but not 2 yrs later they saw that they made the wrong vote. as vitchilo put it

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yeah? You said it yourself, civil war are created when people don't have any political choice. The people saw that the republican party was full of crooks so they voted against them with democrats, now the democrats will show how they are as crooks as the republicans... then if a third party is crushed by the democrats and republicans or not elected... civil war.

titor said the civil war started in 2004, and then most will realise it by 2008, and outright open fighting by 2011.

read the above line again and tell me what that means to you???
what happens between 2004and 2008? and also between 2008and 2011?(i really want you to answer)

its gradual from appartently nothing (by the common citizen) to a very dire situation.

the way you guys are potraying it is as if its open fighting from the start. or you assume titor believes that the majority of the population is clinically blind not to realise it till 2008. now i do think ppl are blind but not that damn blind. surely the reason its not realised till 2008 is becuase it wasnt that obvious at 2004 2005 2006 2007.

Terapin have you ever seen a civil war start, i sure where ever youve been its been going on longer than weve all been alive.

you say weve all said we dont think it started, could you quote us? becuase all ive read or spoke my self, says that its not at our doorstep nor in are community.

could it be you guys are jumping to conclusions and over stepping evidence?

acctually titor say after 2004 no more olympics. meaning 2004 did actually occur

now as for the stipulation with 2006 olympics. seriously ive never considered winter olympics as true olympics. now that doesnt mean titor shares my view. but wasnt the 2006 olympics almost canceled due to possible bombings?

1-2% divergence- from never happening to almost canceled seems pretty close

lets not fail to know the govt has studied the titor claims thoroughly and are trying to advert or spin the outcome to their favor. mine and your life is theirs to manipulate. and when enough ppl find that out, taking back our rights is the only outcome.

"resist or serve"

[edit on 6-12-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Ahh yes, Just as I thought. It seems like not one of those posting in here, that the US is involved in a civil war, have ever seen an actual civil war first hand. Not one of them responded to my questions on where they get their world views from.

I'm not here to exchange my war stories with you, I could careless if you been to some 3rd rate civil war country, it's just not worthy of comparison to a modern country.

Global oppressors are trying destroy the Bill of Rights, they are waging a modern war against your independence right now. It's not that hard to see where it comes from, you must become conscious of it.

Perhaps they should step away from their monitors and televisions and actually get out in the world. Learn another language or two and take a first hand look. Stop watching Dallas Cop Television and perhaps go to Dallas. Better yet go to a foreign country or two. Pick an ally first, and then go to somewhere where Americans are not welcome. I don't mean frowned upon, but seriously unwelcome. Nahh it will never happen.

It wouldn't matter to you If I knew several different languages or if I've been to several foreign countries, you seem to already made up your mind on who you think we are and where we are.

Calling someone a sheep because they are not as paranoid as you may be, only demonstrates that you have inferiority issues. I have seen civil war. I have seen blood running in the streets. I know what civil war is. I have stood up to immoral forces and gotten bloody for it. I am probably more prepared for possible future unrest than most and I take life very seriously.I am not afraid to stand up when it must be done. Talking about civil war fantasies is easy when you can sit in a comfortable chair in your cozy home. Easier to talk about doom than to take positive action to make a better world.

Sometimes being paranoid is good for you, if your in a situation where you have to defend yourself from danger. It gives you that excessive suspicion of what may be around you, it doesn't matter if your wrong or right as long as you can sense the danger. Shortly afterwards it becomes fear, it's that adrenaline rush that wakes you up, makes you more aware...You should know if you been shot at....When you have no choice but to face your fear, it's that adrenaline rush that can make you seem fearless.

Titor: The trick is to not turn off your fear when you'll need it the most.

Anyway...........

Your the only one showing an inferiority complex, your the one being led by globalist puppet masters.....

I do have a tissue for your issue....here you go-----> WAKE UP!

It's all about you... i did this, i saw this, i done this, How many i's is that? Talk about issues.......lol

I don't care what dirty deeds you did, I don't care if you saw poor people throwing sticks and stones at you. I just don't care, because you will refuse to see Waco type events, you will refuse to believe in Time Travel, you will refuse to see faulty politics, you will refuse to see how Titor's worldline relates to ours, you will refuse to see federal tyranny, you will refuse to see how a Civil War could be looked upon in the future. The list goes on............

If you refuse to fight back, it means the end of your freedom.. So stop being in denial, civil war is not a fantasy. And I'm not just saying this to defend Titor, you see it's all about, you you you . Not about me.............

Your posting Parting thoughts.

HAHAHAHA

That just shows you how much you read in this thread lol...... See preceding pages.

Good advice Vitchilo.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
there has been civil unrest in this counrty for a long time , but it has increased greatly due to this WOT.

Where!?
Name one part of this country currently seeing civil unrest.

titor said the civil war started in 2004, and then most will realise it by 2008, and outright open fighting by 2011.

No he didn't.
1. Yeah he stated it would start in 2004
2. He stated that by 2008, most people will realize that there's no going back. The world as they knew it (America) is gone. This war will change everything. You can't have a war going on for four years an not know it. Don't be ridiculous.
3. Not sure where you got that 2011 mess from. I don't think Titor ever mentioned 2011. He said that by the time him and his family left the city, fighting was common. Meaning not just isolated incidents, but widespread fighting. There was fighting before then but not as widespread. The timeframe he used for that was to take place starting in 2006.

read the above line again and tell me what that means to you???
what happens between 2004and 2008? and also between 2008and 2011?(i really want you to answer)

Absolutely nothing.

the way you guys are potraying it is as if its open fighting from the start.

He called it a war. War means fighting (according to Titor)

could it be you guys are jumping to conclusions and over stepping evidence?

Look what you're doing.
You're coming to a conclusion with NO evidence.

now as for the stipulation with 2006 olympics. seriously ive never considered winter olympics as true olympics.

Who cares what you consider. If the rest of the world has ALWAYS considered them "true" olympics, that's all that matters.

but wasnt the 2006 olympics almost canceled due to possible bombings?

no...

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Name one part of this country currently seeing civil unrest.

what of the man who just resently burned him self alive. thats 1
also im not saying civil war or even civil conflict , i said civil unrest(unrest is every were, 2006 elections prove that)

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

as stated many time before "waco type" and "waco style" are two completely different things

He stated that by 2008, most people will realize that there's no going back

wrong titor didnt word it like that.

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep.

meaning they were living a lie, up until that general date.

On my worldline in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic effects on most of the other Western governments.

From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities.....Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011.

Look what you're doing.
You're coming to a conclusion with NO evidence.

im not concluding anything, but i do have evidence(regardless if you claim its fraud)

actually winter olympics werent ALWAYS a part of the cycle. it first came into play in 1924 and was called "The International Winter Sports Week", but due to its success it was accepted by the International Olympic Committee.

though no public story was released dealing with a possible withdraw of the 2006 Olympics, this was the concern.............

The U.S. Government remains deeply concerned about the heightened threat of terrorist attacks against U.S. citizens and interests abroad. Any large-scale public events like the upcoming Olympic Games, therefore, could be the focus of terrorist acts or other forms of violence. U.S. citizens planning to attend Olympic events or to participate in any large-scale public gatherings during the Olympic Games are advised to use caution and to be alert to their surroundings at all times. As security increases in and around Olympic venues, terrorists may shift their focus to more unprotected Olympic venues, open public spaces, hotels, railway and other transportation systems, churches, restaurants, and other sites not associated with the Olympics.

While there have been no specific, credible terrorist threats to the Turin 2006 Olympic Games, in the post-September 11th world, the threat from international terrorist groups at major public events is always a principal concern.

Winter Olympics 2006 Fact Sheet

im sure somewhere a committee got together and debated whether they should cancel the games all together. and if they didnt they arent very good leaders.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Bug of double posting... Sorry.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Bill Gates for president?

What happens to Bill Gates?

This I do know but I won't discuss.

A hint?

Melanie Morgan: Muslims Guilty Until Proven Innocent

Cnn calls for muslims in concentration camps

Is the conflict racial?

Not at all. In fact, I would say it goes a long way toward erasing racial problems.

Democrats show again that they are as traitors as the republicans:

Leading Democrat: More troops in Iraq

Let's cook the protesters!

Yay for right to protest!

Military can be used in the country as law enforcment...
Yay for pose comittatus!

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Scope of 2 amendment questionned

In a case that could shape firearms laws nationwide, attorneys for the District of Columbia argued Thursday that the Second Amendment right to bear arms applies only to militias, not individuals.

Another attempt to destroy the constitution.

Woman Sentenced for Friend's Cell Call

Michigan Woman Gets 30 Days in Jail After Friend's Cell Call Outside Home

A 23-year-old woman ticketed by police after a friend was talking on a cell phone outside her home following a barbecue has landed in jail for violating the city's noise ordinance.

Another hit for civil liberties.

55 years of jail for pot selling and carrying a gun while doing so

Another abuse of power.

The future of the economy is looking well TJW? So why top level insiders are selling their stocks?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
what of the man who just resently burned him self alive.

That's called suicide, not civil unrest

thats 1
also im not saying civil war or even civil conflict , i said civil unrest(unrest is every were, 2006 elections prove that)

You obviously don't know what the word "civil unrest" means....
Which is kinda sad...

The 2006 elections didn't prove anything.

as stated many time before "waco type" and "waco style" are two completely different things

? Only the titorites are using the word "waco style"
Not sure what your point is?

TITOR said waco type. There's hasn't been one yet.

wrong titor didnt word it like that.

Read the quote again.
Then read what I said.

Also read what you said, you just proved yourself wrong. No where does Titor say that people won't realize there's a civil war until 2008.
By 2008 it will have spread across the country so of course they'll know it's going on.

im not concluding anything, but i do have evidence(regardless if you claim its fraud)

You have evidence of what?

actually winter olympics werent ALWAYS a part of the cycle. it first came into play in 1924 and was called "The International Winter Sports Week", but due to its success it was accepted by the International Olympic Committee.

Just as there were summer sports before they were officially called the olympics.
Who cares how it started. That's not what we're talking about.

im sure somewhere a committee got together and debated whether they should cancel the games all together. and if they didnt they arent very good leaders.

Oh please
lol

This is wishful thinking at best...

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join