It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by othello
Ok I try and keep a open mind about everything.But i have one problem with JT.If I was a time travler from the future and said future was a bad one nuclear war ,cival war etc.I wouldn't just show myself on the internet forums or chatrooms or radio shows

i do agree there seems to be a lack of evidence to authenticate his claims. however titor did not just go on the web to spit revelations at ppl. most of what titor has said or claimed, were a direct response to a question directed at him.

so in a way its the ppl who were communicating wiht him at that time, who are to blame for lack of evidence.

most of the questions titor was asked were about sports scores and or does this *person* die sort of stuff.

would you go into great detail about world events if ever troll on the inter web was bombarding you with really mundane interests? i wouldnt invest much time with those types

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
Yes, hurry everyone... go out and buy a boat load of bicycle tires!!! A-yep, that 'ill do. Tires, the future is all about bicycle tires. You can sell them to those folks currently involved in Civil War for a huge mark up. Hmm I wonder if Haliburton has lots of Bicycle tires. And don't forget to drink plenty of orange juice.

Titor:
Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.

It would be wise for you to Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.

From what I have gathered, something is brewing with militia groups.

Just dig through Alex Jones myspace, look at some of the postings. www.myspace.com... There you would see militia movements seemingly to recruit people who are ready to defend their life and liberty from those who want to destroy the US Constitution. They strongly believe shadowy elite groups have taken over the government and are waging a modern war on you. Myspace does not allow groups to recruit, however they can do it in a unobserved way by adding friends. But it's obvious by looking at the site people are becoming more aware.

Aware Of:
The US Constitution outlines the duty of Congress to repel invasions. The federal government has ignored its constitutional obligations and is responsible for the GLOBALIST INVASION of the United States. Corporate globalist have hijacked our Federal government, thus is illegal and unconstitutional. Here is where a militia may be needed to repel them.

Constitution of the United States > Article I: The Legislative Branch: Section 8 Clause 15: To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

Oh yeAh about bike tires lol....

Those bike tires may come in handy when Americans learn the truth. I have talked to a few militia, they are making preparations for what is to come. I'm really surprised by the amount of gear and firepower they claim to have.

No they will not be riding bikes with guns lol...... but is an option.

Civil War in militia terms = WAR is an acronym for "We Are Ready"

Originally posted by Terapin
Guess they didnt have any bicycle tires in the Olympics that didnt happen huh. And no Tour d' France either.

((Are the Olympics still being played in your time?))
Titor:
As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in in 2040.

John Titor was asked about the Olympics in his time. Titor was asked about what happened in his worldline not ours. Plus you must remember that he noticed some things different in our worldline from his.

You can't expect our worldline to be exactly like Titor's, it's way more of a divergence than some of you think, but maybe not far enough from Civil War.

Titor:
Of course, the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view.

Titor:
Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out.

The answer to Titor's first question is none. United States production of bicycle tires was totally discontinued in 1987. Though now there is a few US bicycle tire manufactures, but not many.

Obviously something happens to transportation in Titor's 2008. Hmmm.... I wonder if it had something to do with North American Super Highway.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I have talked to a few militia, they are making preparations for what is to come. I'm really surprised by the amount of gear and firepower they claim to have.

Of course, the militias are not stupid sheep of the US government, they are for the most part educated on the real world of politics, because after all it's their job, and when people get into militias, for the most part, they are serious about it, it's not like ``Hey I like guns, PAN PAN``

The US Constitution outlines the duty of Congress to repel invasions. The federal government has ignored its constitutional obligations and is responsible for the GLOBALIST INVASION of the United States. Corporate globalist have hijacked our Federal government, thus is illegal and unconstitutional. Here is where a militia may be needed to repel them.

I totally agree and I would fight to death to stop those traitors, the globalists fascists.

Obviously something happens to transportation in Titor's 2008. Hmmm.... I wonder if it had something to do with North American Super Highway.

Yeah like nobody will be able to drive a car on a highway without being tracked by the US government with the chips in your car and the register they will have of the cars that go on highways. They already do that in UK.

Great post XPhiles.

The concept of neverending war: The War on terror may last 100 years And in 100 years, people who are here now will be dead so the government could create any new threat or change the past to further their plan, just like 1984.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wow, everbody loves a good conspiracy. I have been around before JT left, as to if it was a hoax? I guess the real teller will be time. I do know that in 2000\2001 NOBODY would have even concidered what we are going through now. That in it self is a real tell tale sign that it could be true. You can also think about how far we have come in the last 30 to 40 years. The tech it self is mind bogeling. If it is not true, then great, but if it is or if even 97.5 % of what he said is true. Were do we stand? Spliting hairs is not going to help, working together and not haveing a "civil war" will.

I was on the forums that he was on, I have talked to the people that were there. Pam thought he was and still is real. She had more evidince than anyone. Darby thought he was a hoax, sort of. Not because of what he said but because of the science. Maybe it was tech we had no idea about.Hmmmm, not that is really something to think about.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
maybe by 2008 citizens we have to volunteer to have tracking implants,and the like. the benifit being aloud to buy certain things, GAS maybe??

a bicycle would be a life saver in times like that.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There is always civil unrest in the USA. It just depends on what degree of civil unrest.

As long as people have enough to eat, pay the bills, beer, HBO sports, pizza and a place to put a Lazy boy recliner you won't see large scale civil unrest. And the government and large corporate america can pretty much do to them whatever they want.

The majority of the masses are easily pleased and led.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
As long as people have enough to eat, pay the bills, beer, HBO sports, pizza and a place to put a Lazy boy recliner you won't see large scale civil unrest. And the government and large corporate america can pretty much do to them whatever they want.

You would need an economic depression to get people angry enough to take action.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I was born in 1998 so I do share some childhood memories with all of you. I remember going to Disney World at Christmas and I remember going to the beach in Daytona.
When the civil “conflict” started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and national guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the “cities” and the “country” was well defined.

I was looking through some of Titor's quotes and this stood out. He basically says that his family moved away from the city in 2006 (when he was 8 years old) because his house was searched and a neighbour was arrested for no reason. I don't live in the US so perhaps you can tell me: are house searches and arrests for little or no reason common? And what sort of legislation is there regarding this?

The use of inverted commas round the word 'conflict' is also interesting. I think this quote proves that the civil war in Titor's story didn't start out as a violent conflict (which many debunkers expected to happen in 2004/05), but gradually built up to one.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think that the above quote shows that Titor was a fraud, a hoax, bunk. People aren't having to choose between living in the cities or the countryside, there's not been a polarization in terms of federal power over either of those areas. And, the areas that Titor highlights as the 'goodly countryside' are the most popular with the very forces that most people think will result in an 'american dictatorship', the far and radical right.

The Titor story was nothing more than a radical rightist militia-type's wet dream, with the 'scum' in the cities giving up their rights for protection from a 'big daddy' government, while the 'noble' and strong patriots trek off into the woodlands.

The situation Titor describes doesn't match our world at all. The best anyone can point to is to say that americans are polarized now in terms of their political opinions, and that any civil war would have to be preceded by something like that.

Thats really not saying much. The US is more peaceful and less divided now than it was, say, during the 60s. The person or people who made up the Titor hoax put things like 'conflict' in quotes because its absolutely vague. It suggests open warring conflict and civil strife, and thats what people were expected. Now that the time limit has long since passed, people are saying that it merely meant 'strong opinions amoung the public'.

Lets be realistic.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Nygdan, I have read several of your post on other topics, you think everything is bunk lol.

Come on now give in a little, this is a conspiracy site
I do think your wrong with your view of polarization in terms of federal power. Maybe you should go visit a small town and ask them if they worry about paramilitary style police raids and ext.....

Oh yeah, and ask those farmers what they think about putting a Super Highway on their land or passing through their small town.

They will give you a realistic answer.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What Nygdan said

Originally posted by Lurch
I don't live in the US so perhaps you can tell me: are house searches and arrests for little or no reason common? And what sort of legislation is there regarding this?

If you listen to the Titorites they would try to make it seem like this is happening and/or common. But reality is, nothing has changed...
If you consider drugs a little reason to be searched for then yeah, houses are still searched for that (and by houses I mean distribution houses or houses of drug dealers). Other than that, the answer would be no....
As far as legislation, the police still need a search warrant and everything. As far as all the terrorism stuff. They still need permission, they just go through different channels. No one can enter your house without probable cause and permission. That hasn't changed in the past 200+ years

The use of inverted commas round the word 'conflict' is also interesting. I think this quote proves that the civil war in Titor's story didn't start out as a violent conflict (which many debunkers expected to happen in 2004/05), but gradually built up to one.

It's 2007 in a couple weeks. 2004 was 3 years ago. If it was supposed to steadily get worse as Titor stated, then surely in three years there would be at least something to indicate a civil war was going on otherwise Titor wouldn't have called it a civil war (based on his definition of war).

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I was looking through some of Titor's quotes and this stood out. He basically says that his family moved away from the city in 2006 (when he was 8 years old) because his house was searched ...

well titor (to my knowlegde) never said when in 1998 he was born, even so he would still be 8yrs old for another year. so the deadline for the family moving out is newyears of 2008(thats the final date), thats suggesting that titor was born on DEC 31 1998(i think my math is right).

well i dont think anything that extreme is happening(but i really wouldnt know). things have been escalating, from when exactly?? but it is very different than anything in 2000.

agreed

[edit on 17-12-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Yeah like nobody will be able to drive a car on a highway without being tracked by the US government with the chips in your car and the register they will have of the cars that go on highways. They already do that in UK.

As Titor said: “The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over."

Anyone been to an airport lately? It’s so nice to feel safe isn’t it? Don’t worry, it will get worse… rapidly…. everywhere…. Remember: “Security Conflict”

Hey, and I haven't even mentioned the Middle East lately.... next to Iraq..... it's getting a little messy at the Gaza strip as well..... what's next?

Originally posted by colbrezharly
I was on the forums that he was on, I have talked to the people that were there. Pam thought he was and still is real. She had more evidince than anyone. Darby thought he was a hoax, sort of. Not because of what he said but because of the science. Maybe it was tech we had no idea about.Hmmmm, not that is really something to think about.

Pamela has every reason to think/know that John Titor was/is real. She wasn’t the only one who experienced the “Alter Vu’s.” Was it a paranormal effect….. or was it the effect of technology based on the science that "six dimensions do indeed curl up to give us our observable universe"….

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
You would need an economic depression to get people angry enough to take action.

We didn’t need an economic depression for the first US Civil War…..

I was looking through some of Titor's quotes and this stood out. He basically says that his family moved away from the city in 2006 (when he was 8 years old) because his house was searched and a neighbour was arrested for no reason. I don't live in the US so perhaps you can tell me: are house searches and arrests for little or no reason common? And what sort of legislation is there regarding this?

Titor said that “the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason.” So, apparently there was some reason….

Here’s another little “gem”: “On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the "NWO". Are you afraid of Nazis?”

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi. I'm new to the site. Well, not totally new, as i've been reading on it for quite some time, and following the Titor story for about 3 yrs. or more.
I would love to just chime in here and say that, I hope I can join in.
First off, I am with Roth, on what is happening, and agree with his study.
I, at this point in time, can see everything unfolding, and happening as was mentioned by Titor.
Now, mind you, I am a very sane person, and quite accomplished in life.
So, I hope no-one will think that this opinion is coming from a lunatic.
I can sincerely state, that from my observation, and my study, linking all things together, and seeing odd things occurring every day in the news, that I believe Titor to be correct, and very, very, real.
I must admit, that it makes me want to examine my own thinking, and logic, but every time, I come back to the same conclusion none the less. The events unfolding as we speak, are stunning, and astronomical, in the way that they are following the timeline given to us.
Again, I admit, it makes me examine my own judgement, but the facts are there, and the facts cannot be, at any time, disregarded.
That Titor is "real", is NOT a fact. But the things happening at this moment ARE facts. These cannot be ignored, even by the most idiotic of persons.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Such as what?

Don't just say stuff is happening, give examples...

Tell us everything that's going on now that hasn't been going on in the past 100-200 years.
.....And how it relates to Titor.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
A few examples:
1. Bush and the feds are tearing the Constitution to shreads. It's no secret anymore. They are doing it. Tapping, martial law-laws, stolen elections, etc., etc.-the list goes on and on.
2. Hurricane Katrina-is everyone else blind or am I the one dreaming up the images I saw on tv, with the feds knocking down doors of private property (which is illegal under the Constitution) and mercenaries on American streets working (again-illegal under the Constitution) for the Government. Confiscating guns illegally under the guise of-"it's for the best".
3. Taser deaths at a record high---and this includes not only your usual criminals, but old ladies and very small children.
4. Oh, and lest we forget, the Border is WIDE OPEN, letting "illegal" aliens onto U.S. property every day-but oh, they sure do have to run a metal detector over your 4-yr. old son at the airport don't they? What are all these illegal aliens bringing across that is "illegal"? This is real good sense; from a mental patients perspective, that is.
5. The economy, oh, the economy--China just dropped a trillion. The manipulation of data. It's a wonder that everyone in America is not jumping out of windows. But hey, what you don't know can't hurt you right?
All of this when officers in charge of logistics have just told Bush that they can't pay their light-bill at certain bases, and can't even afford to deploy another 20,000 troops to Iraq, but obviously Bush "The Decider", is undeterred in sending 50,000 more troops over there, with his "imaginary" play-money.
6. 9-11--oh gosh, should we even go there? Let's ask Silverstein if we should.
7. Which brings me to New Orleans--things like--"I swears I heard some explosions down at them levies!" Yessiree!!
8. America brings in more money each year from Porn than many other exports combined. Again, can't recall the source, but I have read that twice now from different news sources. OK-let's just turn the good'ol family friendly U.S.of A. into a "whorehouse" shall we. Babylon anyone?
9. Clinton---even he likes it that way-even while in office and married---good role model for President huh? Nice to know that man was commander-in-chief of all that went on in Somalia and Bosnia.
10. Bush---he takes the cake if ever there was one. Skull and Bones?
Americans love Presidents who worship 40ft. concrete owls at Bohemian Grove. Babylon anyone?
Even his wife has killed someone. He's not even a Texan, yet plays one on tv-which to me, puts a shame on my State, that MY ancestors helped found. And now, it is believed by many that his evil old CIA-Master father was crying for him during a speech the other day. Normal?
11. Terror warnings over the Christmas days. Did we get these last year?
12. Children having more knowledge of video games than they do about the founding of their own country or town, or even worse, the house they live in.
13. Oh, and we had better not forget the public schools. RFID chips on a platter in 2008 from what I hear. Children first. They'll think it's fun.
14. Newt Gingrich just said we should (illegally) limit free speech in order to fight terror. Well, I say we limit his speech.
15. Is California part of Mexico now?
16. MS-13 gangs.
17. hehe-law enforcement----these guys crack me up. They just don't know when to quit shootin' off--out of gun-barrel and mouth. There are good ones, and I commend them. But they are getting fewer and fewer.
Seems the ones that get the photo-ops are the ones that group-tackle 90 yr. old ladies.(Katrina)yes-she was armed-but hey(she was actually the one within the law-not them-it was her HOME, people!)
18. Lets get chipped because it's easier to pay the tab at this bar that way. Cool, I like that...

19. Bush payed for Isreal's recent war with Hezbolla, and is paying to stock their store with twice the equipment they have now. Amisreal? But yet, remember, we have no money to pay the light bills.

Babylon anyone? Babylon?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingTiger
Hi. I'm new to the site. Well, not totally new, as i've been reading on it for quite some time, and following the Titor story for about 3 yrs. or more.
I would love to just chime in here and say that, I hope I can join in.
First off, I am with Roth, on what is happening, and agree with his study.
I, at this point in time, can see everything unfolding, and happening as was mentioned by Titor.
Now, mind you, I am a very sane person, and quite accomplished in life.
So, I hope no-one will think that this opinion is coming from a lunatic.
I can sincerely state, that from my observation, and my study, linking all things together, and seeing odd things occurring every day in the news, that I believe Titor to be correct, and very, very, real.
I must admit, that it makes me want to examine my own thinking, and logic, but every time, I come back to the same conclusion none the less. The events unfolding as we speak, are stunning, and astronomical, in the way that they are following the timeline given to us.
Again, I admit, it makes me examine my own judgement, but the facts are there, and the facts cannot be, at any time, disregarded.
That Titor is "real", is NOT a fact. But the things happening at this moment ARE facts. These cannot be ignored, even by the most idiotic of persons.

Welcome KingTiger!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   

A few examples:
1. Bush and the feds are tearing the Constitution to shreads. It's no secret anymore. They are doing it. Tapping, martial law-laws, stolen elections, etc., etc.-the list goes on and on.
2. Hurricane Katrina-is everyone else blind or am I the one dreaming up the images I saw on tv, with the feds knocking down doors of private property (which is illegal under the Constitution) and mercenaries on American streets working (again-illegal under the Constitution) for the Government. Confiscating guns illegally under the guise of-"it's for the best".
3. Taser deaths at a record high---and this includes not only your usual criminals, but old ladies and very small children.
4. Oh, and lest we forget, the Border is WIDE OPEN, letting "illegal" aliens onto U.S. property every day-but oh, they sure do have to run a metal detector over your 4-yr. old son at the airport don't they? What are all these illegal aliens bringing across that is "illegal"? This is real good sense; from a mental patients perspective, that is.
5. The economy, oh, the economy--China just dropped a trillion. The manipulation of data. It's a wonder that everyone in America is not jumping out of windows. But hey, what you don't know can't hurt you right?
All of this when officers in charge of logistics have just told Bush that they can't pay their light-bill at certain bases, and can't even afford to deploy another 20,000 troops to Iraq, but obviously Bush "The Decider", is undeterred in sending 50,000 more troops over there, with his "imaginary" play-money.
6. 9-11--oh gosh, should we even go there? Let's ask Silverstein if we should.
7. Which brings me to New Orleans--things like--"I swears I heard some explosions down at them levies!" Yessiree!!
8. America brings in more money each year from Porn than many other exports combined. Again, can't recall the source, but I have read that twice now from different news sources. OK-let's just turn the good'ol family friendly U.S.of A. into a "whorehouse" shall we. Babylon anyone?
9. Clinton---even he likes it that way-even while in office and married---good role model for President huh? Nice to know that man was commander-in-chief of all that went on in Somalia and Bosnia.
10. Bush---he takes the cake if ever there was one. Skull and Bones?
Americans love Presidents who worship 40ft. concrete owls at Bohemian Grove. Babylon anyone?
Even his wife has killed someone. He's not even a Texan, yet plays one on tv-which to me, puts a shame on my State, that MY ancestors helped found. And now, it is believed by many that his evil old CIA-Master father was crying for him during a speech the other day. Normal?
11. Terror warnings over the Christmas days. Did we get these last year?
12. Children having more knowledge of video games than they do about the founding of their own country or town, or even worse, the house they live in.
13. Oh, and we had better not forget the public schools. RFID chips on a platter in 2008 from what I hear. Children first. They'll think it's fun.
14. Newt Gingrich just said we should (illegally) limit free speech in order to fight terror. Well, I say we limit his speech.
15. Is California part of Mexico now?
16. MS-13 gangs.
17. hehe-law enforcement----these guys crack me up. They just don't know when to quit shootin' off--out of gun-barrel and mouth. There are good ones, and I commend them. But they are getting fewer and fewer.
Seems the ones that get the photo-ops are the ones that group-tackle 90 yr. old ladies.(Katrina)yes-she was armed-but hey(she was actually the one within the law-not them-it was her HOME, people!)
18. Lets get chipped because it's easier to pay the tab at this bar that way. Cool, I like that...

19. Bush payed for Isreal's recent war with Hezbolla, and is paying to stock their store with twice the equipment they have now. Amisreal? But yet, remember, we have no money to pay the light bills.

Babylon anyone? Babylon?

Again, WELCOME KINGTIGER!

That was a very sharp and good resume about the time and situation we are living in nowadays. I see, you are perceiving the paranoia in our Governments and lower Local Governments growing as well, since Titor left this worldline just before the WTC terror attacks happened and the world changed rapidly and dramatically from thereon....

And thank God, our Governments are telling us the truth..... everything will be okay!.... plenty of oil..... our freedoms secured...... Yep, it will become a very, very bright future of many freedoms and securities to our children…..

However, be prepared to have to repeat yourself a lot with the ones who are trying (read: thatsjustweird, syrinx high priest, nygdan, terapin, etc.) to cover the eyes of those involved on this board, of whom are just awakening…..

Greetings Roth!

PS: remember the little Titor “gem”…. “NWO” …… we are no longer afraid of them in our future……

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Roth Joint]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

A few examples:

I said, tell us something that hasn't been happening in the past 100-200 years. If you think this mess is new, you have a lot to learn...

BS
All the investigations that happened after confirmed that none of this stuff happened.
(for the record - Yes, I know people

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I need some help hashing out this whole "alter vu" thing. I googled it, but didn't glean too much out of it.

So, how many people allegedly recieved emails from theirselves?

I know Pamela did, but who else? In what ways did things alter themselves?

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join