It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by modese7en
I need some help hashing out this whole "alter vu" thing. I googled it, but didn't glean too much out of it.

So, how many people allegedly recieved emails from theirselves?

I know Pamela did, but who else? In what ways did things alter themselves?

It's a bunch of nonsense concocted by the Titorites.

What makes you think Pamela wasn't part of the hoax Roth?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
ThatsJustWeird,
I respect your viewpoint, and to be honest, I wish I could think the way you do about these things.
I wish everyone could have a hopeful outlook on the future.
I myself, would love that.
But many Americans are now having an "air" of feeling, that it is now too late to stop a downhill chain of events.
To put it bluntly, there is something in the "air".
As to the things I mentioned, they are just a collection of random thoughts, of what I, and I think, many Americans around me think and feel about what is happening. I do not have a way to quote the sources for all of them, as when they happened, I simply never took the time to record sources of each and every single event, because I, like many others must face the day-to-day grind, without time for doddling in the record-keeping process.
For that, I hope I can be forgiven.
But, I do know what I have heard, and what I have seen happening over the past few years.
The Katrina incident with the old lady, was a totally different incident than the recent one of which you mentioned where there was shooting involved. The one I mentioned occurred during Katrina.
As for the borders, NO, it has NEVER been this bad. EVER. For your information, my grandfather was the Gov. of Texas-1860's-Roberts, and my family's lineage goes back to before it was even a State, to personal ties with Jean Lafitte(rather "shadily"), Sam Houston, and many others, and so I should know a few things about this issue, as it has historically been handed down to me through time and historical accounts. I cannot testify, that there was NOT illegal immigration up to today, but only, that it was NOT at this grand of a scale. Definately not the dangerous scale we have now, in which it threatens National security. To be honest it has never been this "disturbing", and "dangerous". Mexican army troops crossing the border, while intimidating border agents---what part of "illegal" do people not understand? We should have resisted that with force. The ones allowing this to happen are traitors in every sense of the word, and if the men mentioned above were alive now, the current Governor of this State and many others would be hanging from a white oak tree at this moment. So, tell me, now, if you think this country is not in a shambles?
I will, from here forward, decline to enter my personal feelings into this matter, and will from here forward, simply deal with the enigma of Titor, and facts (or better said-"questions") regarding his predictions. It is very easy for me to get involved with my own personal "feelings" torward this matter, but I will refrain from that from now forward to the best of my ability. I promise.
I will use a scientific point of view from here forward, as so many here wish to use, it seems. So, again, forgive me for entering the above said personal viewpoint on the matter.
The numbered post of events, I made, was in an effort to present an analogy of what many Americans have witnessed, all within the span of no more than 15yrs.
This was not meant to be a list of sourced, scientific facts.
But yet, simply, a list of "even if unproven", feelings, and "whispered" talk among individuals in the U.S., pertaining to the fast-downward spiral in which we seem to have found ourselves in, within the short period of time mentioned above.
It is a "common sense" statement, in order to "wake up" individuals who seem to be without "common sense".
And Roth, thank-you.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Welcome KingTiger! Have you heard of the North American Union? That's why the illegal immigration is ``legal`` and that the government is helping the illegals in giving them free loans when you, a citizen can't get one? When police brutality is worse everyday? When the constitution is torn away? When Bush want more wars? When the economy is a pure joke? Ect...?

Hell, I've seen conferences in Texas (in video) where people were already ready to fight the government with arms because they threatenned to take the Texas land to built the NAFTA highway to legalise illegals immigrants and merge US/Mexico/Canada! You have armed groups right there ready to fight...

Civil war results when people have no political choices.

Ok, let's say people see what is happening now, democrats agree to send more troops in Iraq, the people see how much the democrats and republicans are the same corporatists.

Then, the people creates a third party to run in 2008. This party is rule inconstitutional or something the republican/democrat cabal try to illegalise it or stop it from being elected... or there is massive fraud in the Diebolds machines... What do you think people will feel? That they have no political choice and that the republican/democrats are traitors and are stoping democracy? That the only way out is to kick their butt?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Exactly. That is very well put.
The North American Union plans they have could actually be what makes it all snap at a certain point.
These are exactly the lines that are being drawn at this very point in time.
And I could not agree with you more.
I can imagine right now the Super Highway of theirs turning into a "highway to hell". In fact, it will probably be the name for it, if they procede further.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by KingTiger]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
look TJW ive tried to not get in a condescending tone with you again, due to our fallout. But man you have got to stop makeing statments like these.

I'm asking you to connect the dots.

i know you mean good and well for the discussion, but we are not your parents its not are job to feed you. im ok with offering some research here and there on matters that arent so obvious to the average person. but time and time again you suggest to us your no average person. so if that is true then i call upon you to do some research of your own(objectively). some of what TigerKing said can be found with google, as with a handful of other claims.

i seriously consider all this to be happening, if you know somthing that i dont, that alters your perspective so drastically please share.

i wonder tho- if titor never came to the interweb, if ppl would see things differently? would we be saying a civilwar/war is eminent with all that is occurring? YES

and what of ppl that dont know of titor(yet know of the events occurring), do they say "its all clear nothing to see here"? i dont have an answer to that due to i dont converse with a great deal of ppl. yeah ppl have claimed "the end of times" since time began, but what of the others?

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well TJW being as always claiming that now it's not looking bad for the future.

First, as I said against TJW, the economy is not doing well, everybody is saying it, all signs are there but you still deny.

Here's from today
Again so much more links if you just search. Even the big corporations moved away from the dollar, China and Iran, everyone.

That will bring the amero as you know, and the north american union and of course the NAFTA highway they start building as early as next year and of course it will be a toll road, your car will be checked every time you enter or get out of the highway. North american union would supplant US sovergnity.

As others police brutality and use of tasers causing deaths... here's one another from today.

In Iraq, it's worse and worse for the soldiers but Bush don't care and want to go in Iran. Maybe that's why he wants to expand the military?

Free speech attacks, here's one on Fox, calling for arrest of ``traitors``, in Canada, as JT said we have the same conflicts, here's a boy kick out of the hockey team for not signing the flag for soldiers in Afghanistan. And I don't have links to the numbers of fights in schools because when you're against the Iraq war you're a traitor.

When you lose all your rights, robots will have them. And a 14 years old schoolboy end with a criminal record for pushing a boy.

So you tell me that during Vietnam it was a worse police state? With all the technology the government have now to spy on you, I really doubt that.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
With an avatar like yours, do you actually think anyone here will take you serious? I'm going to automatically deny your ignorance. I'm sorry.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
KingTiger welcome aboard, It's good to see fresh energy

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Ok, let's say people see what is happening now, democrats agree to send more troops in Iraq, the people see how much the democrats and republicans are the same corporatists.

Then, the people creates a third party to run in 2008. This party is rule inconstitutional or something the republican/democrat cabal try to illegalise it or stop it from being elected... or there is massive fraud in the Diebolds machines... What do you think people will feel? That they have no political choice and that the republican/democrats are traitors and are stoping democracy? That the only way out is to kick their butt?

When the sheep wake up and realize there is no political choice it may be to late, if not already. Another questionable terror attack could throw the US deep, deep into internal conflict. When the great awakened happens the "neo-fascist corporate empire" will unleash another terror attack in anticipating to keep you in more control, bringing in the NWO.

Ultimately people will see the Corporate Alliance the Democrats and Republicans have with the NWO. But will the sheep wake up fast enough to kick their federal hijacking lying @55 before it's to late.... Maybe it doesn't really matter, Titor: In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A third party I like comes to mind, The Constitution Party. Nevertheless the global elite probably would rig Diebolds machines to insure their defeat, this party is a major threat to the Global Overlords. As of now, not many people have heard of The Constitution Party, Pied Pipers of Propaganda have been doing a great job to insure this, such as lies about Jim Gilchrist having connection to white supremacists.....

Are the two political parties still Republicans and Democrats?
Titor: There are no Republicans or Democrats to speak of. There are now over 10 major political parties.

As anyone can see, in Titor's worldine "the traitors" aka Republicans and Democrats do get the boot.....

www.constitutionparty.com...

Constitution Party

The goal of the Constitution Party is to restore American jurisprudence to its Biblical foundations and to limit the federal government to its Constitutional boundaries.

The Constitution Party upholds the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms.

United States to withdraw from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

The Constitution Party passed the following resolutions on December 2, 2006 at its meeting in Concord, New Hampshire: Withdrawal from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Whereas, The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is an “entangling alliance” which involves the United States in conflicts contrary to our national interests; be it therefore resolved, that the Constitution Party hereby calls for the United States to withdraw from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

Opposition to NAU and NAFTA Superhighway

WHEREAS it is the strong belief of the Constitution Party National Committee that the United States should not engage in the construction of a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) superhighway system or enter into a North American Union with Mexico and Canada;

[edit on 20-12-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
KT:

ThatsJustWeird,
I respect your viewpoint, and to be honest, I wish I could think the way you do about these things.
I wish everyone could have a hopeful outlook on the future.

I'm sorry, Where did I say I have a hopeful outlook on the future at?

As to the things I mentioned, they are just a collection of random thoughts, of what I, and I think, many Americans around me think and feel about what is happening. I do not have a way to quote the sources for all of them, as when they happened, I simply never took the time to record sources of each and every single event, because I, like many others must face the day-to-day grind, without time for doddling in the record-keeping process.
For that, I hope I can be forgiven.

The only reason why I asked for a link to some of those because, a couple are just blatently false and a couple have been proven wrong or I simply can't find a speck of info on it.
Like the 90 year old woman. Where in the world did you hear that from? Surely that would have been big news if it had happened, but I can't find anything on it anywhere.

So, tell me, now, if you think this country is not in a shambles?

Because of illegal immigrants? lol hardly
As I said before illegal immigration has ALWAYS been a problem.
But there has never been a time in this country when more manpower and resources have been deployed to stop it as there is now.

All of this stuff is irrelevant to the discussion anyway....

I will, from here forward, decline to enter my personal feelings into this matter, and will from here forward, simply deal with the enigma of Titor, and facts (or better said-"questions") regarding his predictions.

I asked what I asked because you said that you see stuff happening that fits Titor's predictions. Then you listed that stuff. All I wanted you to do is connect that stuff with Titor's predictions. But I see now you're just saying those were your personal feelings. That's cool....
I was just curious how you thought all that connected to what Titor said....

The numbered post of events, I made, was in an effort to present an analogy of what many Americans have witnessed, all within the span of no more than 15yrs.

And as I said before, if you go back further you can find even worse stuff. I've asked Roth this before with no answer of course, but if worse stuff happened (with greater frequency) and no civil war broke out, why would one break out now?

Glyph:
*sigh*
I keep forgetting who I'm dealing with.
I'll make an effort to use smaller words because it's obvious even simple phrases are hard for you to comprehend.

i know you mean good and well for the discussion, but we are not your parents its not are job to feed you. im ok with offering some research here and there on matters that arent so obvious to the average person.

If you had actually took the time to read what I wrote you would have had perfect understanding in what I was saying. Nevertheless, with you being....well....you I should have known you wouldn't. When I asked him to connect the dots, the dots I was talking about are his list and Titor's predictions. I'm not sure what in the world you're talking about. I only asked for a link to a couple things, I didn't ask him to research anything.

Please learn to speak when spoken to and try not to butt into grown up conversations...thank!

Vit:

Well TJW being as always claiming that now it's not looking bad for the future.

Where/when have I ever claimed that?
I've only asked repeatedly, for you guys to show that today is worse than the past.....

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Because thatsjustweird is questioning the obvious, here comes the following:

For those of whom are interested in the latest Taser-related deaths in 2006, please go to: www.campaignagainstthetaser.com...

Though not even all cases are listed, one can clearly observe Taser-related deaths are getting severely out of hand.

As Titor said: "However, there are a great many "non lethal" weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal"

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Where/when have I ever claimed that?
I've only asked repeatedly, for you guys to show that today is worse than the past.....

The problem is that this ``police state`` is in all founders of NATO, France, Germany, Canada, USA, UK, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands and the others, even Japan, South Korea and Australia are part of it.

Every day it's worse. During the Vietnam War, did people on Fox and on various channel calling for their internment? During the Vietnam war, the troops get out because people were angry, now, people are angry and don't protest as much as in the Vietnam era because there is those free speech zones, you need a permit, you get arrested for nothing and the police are using those ``non-lethal weapons`` on protesters.

When everybody want to get out of Iraq, Bush is saying that he will add 50.000 more troops and he's moving to attack Iran. During Vietnam, people wanted to get out, they get out. Contrary to the Vietnam era, now they want to merge the US with Canada and Mexico, it is public and they are proud of it. The economy is going into a big recession in 2007/2008.

Yes, it's worse than in the Vietnam era, people are more polarized... those who are informed about the government crimes, and those who follow them blindly and call for us to be in camps. The human chips are coming, the national ID cards... ect... IMO, it's worse than in any situation before because of the technologies and how far it's gone and how long it would take to reverse all this. And when you have the republicans destroying the constitution along with the democrats, and then democrats takes office and say they will impeach Bush and get out of Iraq then they don't do it and continue... what do you think will happen if we want to get out of this mess? A third party or civil war.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
The only reason why I asked for a link to some of those because, a couple are just blatently false and a couple have been proven wrong or I simply can't find a speck of info on it.
Like the 90 year old woman. Where in the world did you hear that from? Surely that would have been big news if it had happened, but I can't find anything on it anywhere.

Typically you again. You keep on lying, twisting, denying and bending the facts. You can’t win this anymore thatsjustweird. Repeatedly denying the facts won’t help you. Your behaviour is so obvious it just makes me smile. Now I am going to present you the case of the old lady easily! When are YOU going to send US some FACTS that Titor was wrong? Show them to us!

www.wistv.com...
FBI to review shootout in which 88-year-old woman was killed

(Atlanta-AP) November 28, 2006 - The funeral for an 88-year-old woman killed a week ago in a shootout with narcotics officers at her Atlanta home will be held Tuesday.

The service for Kathryn Johnston is planned for 10:30am at Gus Thornhill's Chapel (1315 Gus Thornhill Junior Drive) in East Point.

She will be buried at Lincoln Cemetery.

Officials say the FBI will lead a multi-agency investigation into the shootout at the Atlanta home of an 88-year-old woman killed in a shootout with narcotics officers in Atlanta.

Questions have arisen about the informant who police claim told them he had bought drugs at the Vine City home of Kathryn Johnston - where three officers also were wounded in last week's shootout. The northwest Atlanta neighborhood stands in the shadow of the Georgia Dome.

Atlanta Police Chief Richard Pennington said Monday seven narcotics investigators and a police sergeant are on paid leave until the inquiry is complete. He and other authorities did not give any estimate on how long the investigation will last.

The search warrant released Monday shows officers entered the house looking for coc aine based on tips from an informant.

Atlanta television station WAGA TV aired an interview with a man who says he was the informant and that he had never purchased drugs at Johnston's home. The man also says police had asked him to lie about providing the information.

Pennington said the informant is in protective custody and will be a key part of the investigation.

www.latimes.com...
FBI to probe police shooting of 88-year-old
Atlanta's police chief asks for calm. Anger builds, and officers' story is questioned.

By Richard Fausset and Jenny Jarvie, Times Staff Writers
November 29, 2006

ATLANTA — It sounded like a sick parody of inner-city life: an 88-year-old woman gunned down in a shootout with police.

Concern over police shootings was running high in the Atlanta area before the incident. This month in suburban DeKalb County, which is east of Pennington's jurisdiction, prosecutors asked a grand jury to review police investigations of 12 fatal officer-involved shootings since Jan. 1. Nearly all of the suspects killed by county police were black.

Pennington's first appeal to Atlantans came Tuesday morning, in an opinion article in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

"This tragic incident has shaken this community to its core, and the residents deserve honest answers," he wrote. "But I must ask for patience and calm as we get to the bottom of the events of Nov. 21."

It was that evening, according to police accounts, that plainclothes officers stormed the elderly woman's house. They were looking for drugs, and they had obtained a warrant that didn't require them to knock. Johnston allegedly shot and wounded three of them before they gunned her down.

On Tuesday morning, her friends and family gathered at a small funeral chapel for a memorial service. In the parking lot afterward, Edward O. DuBose, president of the Georgia State Conference of the NAACP, called the slaying an example of "police brutality and lawlessness against African Americans."

Johnston's neighbor, A.S. Jennings, 76, said she would skip the protest. She isn't much of a rabble-rouser, and she appreciated the police who tried to keep the drugs off her block. But she said she was sure something was wrong with the police account of that night. Johnston, she said, was a sharp, opinionated woman who led a happy, healthy life. She worked out on a stair machine, and watched City Council meetings. She was sharp for 88, and deeply spiritual.

"This was a farce," Jennings said. "That lady didn't sell any drugs, and she wouldn't let anybody in her house who sold drugs."

Since the shooting, questions have arisen about the officers' version of events. In their application for the search warrant, investigators said they watched an informant go into the house and come out with crack. They suspected a big, bearded man named Sam of selling it. But this week, a man who claimed to be the informant told a local TV station that police asked him to lie.

"They were going to pay me just to cover it up," said the unidentified man. "They called me immediately after the shooting to ask me, I mean to tell me, here's what you need to do. You need to cover our ass and that's exactly how he said it, you know? It's all on you man."

In the newspaper article, Pennington acknowledged that "many people are understandably suspicious that the Atlanta Police Department is trying to cover up the facts surrounding this case," but he promised that the "complete truth" would be revealed in the federal inquiry.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Roth, this is exacly why I tell you to keep out of other people's conversations. Read our posts.
I too thought at first he was talking about that incident and I mentioned that incident.
But he stated that he wasn't talking about that and what he was talking about occured during hurricane Katrina.

Stop being so quick to jump the gun.

(edit: and you can't really prove a negative, so the burden falls on you all to prove he's right. Something you all have failed to do. I mean he said we'd be two years into a civil war right now. The only thing I can do is say there's no civil war going on now, it's up to you all to prove Titor's right and there is a civil war going on now)

[edit on 20-12-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Roth, this is exacly why I tell you to keep out of other people's conversations. Read our posts. I too thought at first he was talking about that incident and I mentioned that incident.
But he stated that he wasn't talking about that and what he was talking about occured during hurricane Katrina. Stop being so quick to jump the gun.

Why don't we hear it from Vitchilo?

(edit: and you can't really prove a negative, so the burden falls on you all to prove he's right. Something you all have failed to do. I mean he said we'd be two years into a civil war right now. The only thing I can do is say there's no civil war going on now, it's up to you all to prove Titor's right and there is a civil war going on now)

BS. It's all explained before on this thread buddy. Again, why don't you present us some facts now?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What makes you think Pamela wasn't part of the hoax Roth?

You obviously haven't listened to George Noory's (very poor) interview with Pamela on Coast to Coast, March 24th...

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Glyph:
*sigh*
I keep forgetting who I'm dealing with.
I'll make an effort to use smaller words because it's obvious even simple phrases are hard for you to comprehend.

If you had actually took the time to read what I wrote you would have had perfect understanding in what I was saying. Nevertheless, with you being....well....you I should have known you wouldn't. When I asked him to connect the dots, the dots I was talking about are his list and Titor's predictions. I'm not sure what in the world you're talking about. I only asked for a link to a couple things, I didn't ask him to research anything.

Please learn to speak when spoken to and try not to butt into grown up conversations...thank!

man im telling you what. im starting to like you TJW, at every turn you show me you cant comunicate even on a basic level.

i know exactly what you meant by "connecting the dots", the reason i told you to refrain from making this statement is becuase your not going to listen even if links where provided. in no offense to TigerKing in any way he has not brought new info to the discussion he has supported what has already been stated, argued, and then dissmissed by you.

you refuse time and time again to converse rationally and you have the gull to insult me on my maturity?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1(dont make the mistake of my post count being any indication of my age.... now:/)

TJW i read every word you type becuase i know that within your text youve made an error, and it seems its our jobs to sniff this error out and squash it.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

BS. It's all explained before on this thread buddy. Again, why don't you present us some facts now?

truly.

TJW i dont know how many times weve said that outright open fighting doesnt occur till between 2006-2011. and we all know that this is the civilwar your looking for. and its been stated many times that waco TYPE events are occuring. we all know your looking for a waco STYLE. just here your wrong on 2 accounts.

and to keep this thread somewhat clean, how about you go back and read our claims, so we dont have to quote ourselves.

i think its pretty unanimous that you need to do some research of your own. stop playing devil advocate and pick a side, because this is going in circles.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What does Vit have to do with anything?
It was KT who said it...

Read above:
KT - "Seems the ones that get the photo-ops are the ones that group-tackle 90 yr. old ladies.(Katrina)yes-she was armed-but hey(she was actually the one within the law-not them-it was her HOME, people!)"

Me - "They example you're giving was not Katrina.
They had an warrent for that house, meaning they could have legally entered if they wanted. They knocked first however. Her response after they entered? She shot them."

KT - "The Katrina incident with the old lady, was a totally different incident than the recent one of which you mentioned where there was shooting involved. The one I mentioned occurred during Katrina."

Nice try Roth...

Are you....mentally challanged? This doesn't make sense. Present facts of what????
I'm the one saying Titor wasn't real and that his predictions are false based on the FACT that nothing he's said has come to past.
This thread is all about the fact that Titor predicted a civil war should be going on now, it's not my job to prove there's no civil war. That's just common sense. LOOK OUTSIDE! The job is up to you all to present evidence and facts that suggest a civil war is going on now and that what Titor said was true.
So how about it??
Why should I believe Titor is real? Why should I believe him over all the DOZENS that came before him?

You obviously haven't listened to George Noory's (very poor) interview with Pamela on Coast to Coast, March 24th...

You didn't answer my question one bit. What makes you think she wasn't part of the hoax. Because she gave an interview

Glyph:

i know exactly what you meant by "connecting the dots", the reason i told you to refrain from making this statement is becuase your not going to listen even if links where provided.

No you didn't know what I mean by connecting the dots and you STILL DON'T!
What I said has absolutely NOTHING to do with providing links or anything!
I wanted KT to give HIS opinion on why he thought all of that stuff was connected to Titor.
Don't worry, as you get older understand simple things gets a lot easier...

you refuse time and time again to converse rationally and you have the gull to insult me on my maturity?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1(dont make the mistake of my post count being any indication of my age.... now:/)

Post count? lol
No, I'm basing on the fact that even simple things seem to go over your . and your posts don't seem to be well thought out....
Again, it's gets better with time so you have nothing to be ashamed about.

TJW i dont know how many times weve said that outright open fighting doesnt occur till between 2006-2011

That's the problem. YOU all have said that, not Titor.
Titor said by then it would be COMMON. He said the war would begin in 2004 and then he defined what he meant by war.

and its been stated many times that waco TYPE events are occuring. we all know your looking for a waco STYLE

Why would I be looking for Waco Style events?
Titor stated Waco type events, so that's what should be occuring. I'm looking for these waco type events that are supposed to be happening.

how about you go back and read our claims, so we dont have to quote ourselves.

Why would I go back and read the nonsense you all have posted....
How about you present some actual evidence to suggest Titor is real, his predictions are real, time travel is real, etc? So far you all haven't done any of that. (I've been in this thread since pretty much the begining so I would know that more than you)

i think its pretty unanimous that you need to do some research of your own.

How exactly do you reaseach 'Titor is a hoax'?

stop playing devil advocate and pick a side

My side is pretty clear.
Titor was a hoax. There's no civil war going on now.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

What does Vit have to do with anything?
It was KT who said it...

Read above:
KT - "Seems the ones that get the photo-ops are the ones that group-tackle 90 yr. old ladies.(Katrina)yes-she was armed-but hey(she was actually the one within the law-not them-it was her HOME, people!)"

Me - "They example you're giving was not Katrina.
They had an warrent for that house, meaning they could have legally entered if they wanted. They knocked first however. Her response after they entered? She shot them."

KT - "The Katrina incident with the old lady, was a totally different incident than the recent one of which you mentioned where there was shooting involved. The one I mentioned occurred during Katrina."

Nice try Roth...

As I said, let’s hear it from Vitchilo:

Originally posted by Vitchilo

abcnews.go.com...
92-year-old woman was shot to death Tuesday after she fired at three narcotics officers trying to serve a warrant at her house, officials said.

Neighbors and relatives said it must have been a case of mistaken identity. Police said they had the right address.

Police said the woman, whose name was not released, was the only person home at the time, and had lived there for about 17 years.

Yeah, a 92 year old woman, BIG THREAT!

So, it makes an interesting development…. the police and FBI now invading the homes of grannies and pumping them full of lead….. wow….. what did Titor say again?…. oh yeah…..”Waco type events”………right………

Are you....mentally challanged? This doesn't make sense. Present facts of what????
I'm the one saying Titor wasn't real and that his predictions are false based on the FACT that nothing he's said has come to past.

You are denying the facts presented to you before and the only thing you do is insulting, twisting and lying. When are you finally going to provide us something valuable on this thread?

This thread is all about the fact that Titor predicted a civil war should be going on now, it's not my job to prove there's no civil war. That's just common sense. LOOK OUTSIDE! The job is up to you all to present evidence and facts that suggest a civil war is going on now and that what Titor said was true.
So how about it??
Why should I believe Titor is real? Why should I believe him over all the DOZENS that came before him?

You only keep on focussing on the word “civil war” and forget (purposely ofcourse) everything else that Titor predicted and came true as discussed before on this thread. With regards to the second US civil war, it is explained many times before on this thread that Titor meant we would grow into it. Stop embracing ignorance.

You didn't answer my question one bit. What makes you think she wasn't part of the hoax. Because she gave an interview

Again, you haven’t listened to the interview then. Prove to me that Pamela was a part of some hoax and we will have a discussion.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Roth Joint]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

As I said, let’s hear it from Vitchilo:

Again, for what? Vit has nothing to do with anything.
We are talking about something completely different.

You said: "You keep on lying, twisting, denying and bending the facts."

The only fact is KT said that incident WASN'T what he was talking about.
AGAIN, I too thought he was talking about that incident but he said he wasn't. What's so hard to understand about that?

You are denying the facts presented to you before and the only thing you do is insulting, twisting and lying. When are you finally going to provide us something valuable on this thread?

1. You never presented any facts before. I keep asking you to prove Titor is real, prove time travel is real, prove there's a civil war going on, prove anything Titor said is real.
You haven't done ANY of that. All you do is take Titor's words and twist them to try and fit the present. If Titor was real you wouldn't have to twist a thing!

2. Read through this thread buddy. I have provided links and articles and have backed up all my statements with facts. All you Titorites have done was yap about stuff completely unrelated to John Titor. When confronted about this you all either change the subject or try and twist Titor's words to fit YOUR view.

You only keep on focussing on the word “civil war” and forget (purposely ofcourse) everything else that Titor predicted and came true as discussed before on this thread.

BS
1. Read the title of the thread.
2. I'm not focusing on the word, I'm focusing on the war that's supposed to be going on
3. Name these things Titor predicted that have come true. I can't think of one.

With regards to the second US civil war, it is explained many times before on this thread that Titor meant we would grow into it. Stop embracing ignorance.

wtf!?
I've been telling you that Titor said that. NOT ONCE have I EVER stated anything to the contrary.
BUT IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS!
Even if it started as completely unnoticable events, in three years we would at least notice something. With the size of the US, by now over half the US should be seeing a civil war (if it's to spread across the US by 2008)

Again, you haven’t listened to the interview then. Prove to me that Pamela was a part of some hoax and we will have a discussion.

WTF!?
Can you not read?
I'm asking you, what makes you think Pamela wasn't part of the hoax!?
I didn't say she was genius. I'm asking a simple question.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join