It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Instead of making silly insults, how pathetic, why don't you present us all some facts?

And stay tuned to the US and not the UK. Titor wasn't talking about the UK.

Give me those cases where dozens of innocent, defenseless people are killed every year by police with guns.

Give me evidence of that vast majority that had drugs in their system when they were tasered to death.

And even if that was true (I know it's not ofcourse) does it make it any less evil to kill an unarmed, defenseless US civilian by the use of taser if that person was on drugs?

This is the most ridiculous statement I have heard from you.

Roth stop. You're just making yourself look silly now..
I got the drugs thing from your own quote:

Many of those who died had underlying health problems, such as heart conditions or mental illness, or were under the influence of drugs

Research the events (I did)
Most of them were on drugs.
And no it doesn't make it right, I never said that genius. I was disputing your ridiculous claim that all those people were innocent.

As far as people being shot, again, read a f'in newspaper.

I'll post some high profile cases, but you really need to do the research on your own. I researched tasers, why can't you research guns? Are you afraid of being wrong?

19 year old unarmed man shot and killed
Man shot at 41 times (hit 19) for pulling out wallet
unarmed man shot and killed
Shot and killed by air marshals

Those are just a couple of high profile cases, reality is this stuff occurs all the time. Especially in the inner city with minorities.
(and note: with the exception of that last link, those were just from ONE city)

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Will the U.S. Constitution be obsolete some day soon, replaced by a new orderliness?

At a event honoring those who stand up for freedom of speech, Newt Gingrich speaks about putting a wedge into the Bill of Rights? Gingrich adds to NH comments on free speech, terror fight

"This is a serious problem that will lead to a serious debate about the First Amendment, but I think that the national security threat of losing an American city to a nuclear weapon, or losing several million Americans to a biological attack is so real that we need to proactively, now, develop the appropriate rules of engagement.

So when Newt say's, "This is a serious problem that will lead to a serious debate about the First Amendment," He's basically just saying you are the enemy. Why is this? because he is targeting the First Amendment. "Newt Gingrich: we need to proactively, now, develop the appropriate rules of engagement."

This is really not about losing a city, it's about loosing your Bill of Rights.

Titor:
The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln
and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into
the Bill of Rights.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It's really you thatsjustweird, and only you who is making himself look so silly and puberistic.

You can’t win this thatsjustweird, and I am certainly not going to step into your obvious, very transparent trap. For those who do not know, he’s trying to provoke me into defending my stand on tasers again in order for me to either get banned or this thread to be closed. I will not allow that. Below is the warning that was given:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
posted on 18-12-2005 at 08:23 AM (post id: 1889947) - single - this post

This thread should resume the topic of John Titor's prediction, or it will be closed. If you wish to examine the issues related to tazers, please start a new thread.

As far as thatsjustweird claiming he researched tasers?

I can guarantee you the majority of taser victims were not on drugs. And about the claim that some were mentally ill, let me tell you, of all those who died in custody, at the scene or minutes till days after the lethal taser confrontation, the taser happy police simply put the label “excited delirium” on that person, time and time again, a label that sounds like a medical condition, but doesn’t even exist as a diagnosis. For those who really want to do some research, I refer to these URL’s:
www.zarc.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.salon.com...
www.findarticles.com...
www.stltoday.com...

Furthermore, everything about taser-deaths and their relation to Titor’s ‘predictions’ has been thoroughly discussed on this thread before. For all those who are interested in Titor’s ‘predictions’ regarding the lethal use of non-lethal weapons (such as tasers), but don’t want to read the whole thread (which is very understandable), I simply ask to read from here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It will make a very interesting read!

As far as your gun-deaths cases thatsjustweird, thank you for proving Titor’s point! Though in all cases there are very strong arguments for very unfortunate accidental events, it’s interesting to note that in all these cases, all officers were cleared without any prosecution for “wrongful death” just as it happened after the Waco scene in 1993, with the one exception for the third case, where the officer did not receive any jail time but was convicted of criminally negligent homicide and was given five years probation.

About your link: 19 year old unarmed man shot and killed
The Grand Jury decided the shooting was accidental. The officer of the law was cleared without any prosecution for “wrongful death.”

About your link: Man shot at 41 times (hit 19) for pulling out wallet
As the suspect reached into his jacket, an officer believed he was drawing a firearm and yelled "Gun!" to alert his colleagues, whereupon they opened fire. On February 25, 2000, after two days of deliberations, a jury unanimously voted to acquit the officers of all charges. In 2001 the Justice Department announced that it would not charge the officers with having allegedly violated the suspects civil rights.

About your link: unarmed man shot and killed
The suspect was mistakenly shot whilst he was running away. The officer who fired the shots did not receive any jail time but was convicted of criminally negligent homicide and was given five years probation.

About your link: Shot and killed by air marshals
The suspect claimed to have a bomb in a bag he was carrying and made a sudden movement in its direction. The pilot (age 49) of the plane stood directly behind the air marshals, and said that English was spoken. The pilot said that the suspect indicated he had a bomb, and continued advancing despite a warning that "If you don't take your hands out of the bag, we're going to have to shoot you." The pilot said Alpizar responded with, "Shoot me! Shoot me!" while repeating several times that he had a bomb, despite a further warning of "We're going to have to shoot you if you don't stop. The captain (age 50) of the plane said that the suspect was at the far end of the jetway, and turned around and advanced toward the plane, ignoring commands to stop. The captain said the suspect defiantly yelled, "Shoot me! Shoot me!", and observed that the suspect appeared serious and considered him a threat. One witness seated in the front of the plane say that the suspect said "I have a bomb" as he ran by. Another witness seated in the first row said he heard the suspect yell from the back of the plane, "I got to get off this plane. I have a bomb. Three flight attendants said that the suspect said there was a bomb on board.
A final report was released by the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office on May 23, 2006. The report found that "the shooting officers were legally justified in their use of force and no criminal charges will be filed.

So far your cases thatsjustweird. They are a mix of cases where I can see justification for the decision of the officers of the law to shoot and some where I can’t see it. It only shows that it gets worse, just as Titor ‘predicted’ it.

But where are your recent 152 cases were an innocent and defenseless US civilian was shot to death by a US officer of the law? There you go. Titor made it very clear people would die from the use of so called ‘non-lethal’ weapons by their officers of the law and the many recent taser-deaths that are growing worse are a very clear example of that!

And remember thatsjustweird, next to being unarmed, ALL of these poor tasered victims were innocent until proven guilty by the court of law….men, women and even children…. Tragically they never got that chance….

But yes, as Titor explained we would grow into the second US Civil War it won’t surprise me if those gun-death cases, next to the already despicable taser-death cases will indeed steadily get worse and grow into more and more Waco type events…… just as Titor ‘predicted’ it!

Enough said about tasers now, respecting the warning and decision of the owner of this site, but Titor is so right on track it’s becoming really scary. And you thatsjustweird, are only proving his point! Thank you!

I have spoken.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I TOOK THE BAIT:/

The three men in Queens were unarmed.....

ok as i understand it the vehicle hit an unmarked car and nearly hit a pedestrian?
first they could be charged with assult with a deadly weapon, secondly they could be charged with attempted vehicular man slaughter. also if the demogragh is as bad as you say it is then tasered event are goining to be less common, than being apprehended by firearms(are officers in queens issued tasers?). were these ppl charged with anything ? link plz

a police officers job is to protect and serve. however a officer is to protect thier own lives as well. it is not procedure to be a hero(thats a choice made by the officer).

ok what im about to do is childish but what the hell>

Dozens of innocent, defenseless people are killed every year by police, this is common knowledge. Too bad these people have an 7th grade education....

have you not the creativity or courage to come up with your own insults?
tho i would prefer not insulting each other at all.
yeah the killings being done with tasers

i agree that most tasered ppl are far from innocent, they are still concidered defenseless. or of low threat. i said it once

becuase if they had a weapon by procedure they are to use firearms.

and just so were clear when a suspect has a weapon his status moves from defenseless to armed and dangerous.

and just to skip through time, a head of TJW many posts of stupid. ill say this im sure somewhere someone was killed unlawfully(that not my argument). however 99% of assailants being shot down, are worthy by law of being shot down.

its very safe to say the ppl killed by tasers, were not a serious threat.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
Will the U.S. Constitution be obsolete some day soon, replaced by a new orderliness?

"This is a serious problem that will lead to a serious debate about the First Amendment, but I think that the national security threat of losing an American city to a nuclear weapon, or losing several million Americans to a biological attack is so real that we need to proactively, now, develop the appropriate rules of engagement.

So when Newt say's, "This is a serious problem that will lead to a serious debate about the First Amendment," He's basically just saying you are the enemy. Why is this? because he is targeting the First Amendment. "Newt Gingrich: we need to proactively, now, develop the appropriate rules of engagement."

This is really not about losing a city, it's about loosing your Bill of Rights.

Titor:
The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln
and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into
the Bill of Rights.

i agree this is going in a bad direction for us(US citizens) all.

its disgusting to know ppl out their hate what others have to say so much they want to silence them.

if you think about it, its like religious persecution or SpyvsSpy. senseless retaliation.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
lol, I'm done talking about this after this post. This is ridiculous.

Just read a newspaper. Read a book. Research.

Even though you shouldn't even have to do that, you should know this stuff already. Time to step from under that rock you've been living under Roth.

Don't need to go over all the crap that's been posted, so I'll just go over Glyph's.
He's the youngest so there's still some time....

Originally posted by Glyph_D

Dozens of innocent, defenseless people are killed every year by police, this is common knowledge. Too bad these people have an 7th grade education....

have you not the creativity or courage to come up with your own insults?

lol, I was not insulting you.
I was mocking your pathetic attempt to "insult" me.

to bad TJW has a 7th grade reading lvl.

The conversation wasn't even to or about you and yet out of the blue this pops up.
lol

"Ohhh someone doesn't agree with me so they must be in the 7th grade"
How childish.

ill say this im sure somewhere someone was killed unlawfully(that not my argument).

No, it's Roth's.
He claims he has never heard of any one being shot down by police. lol
Even worse, he claims more people have been killed by tasers than guns.

however 99% of assailants being shot down, are worthy by law of being shot down.

lol, you got a link for that?
In Florida alone 11% of all the people shot down there in 200? (forgot the year - I'll find the link for you) were COMPLETELY innocent. This does not include the rest of the people who were unarmed...

its very safe to say the ppl killed by tasers, were not a serious threat.

Again, do you have a link for this?

Do you know why taser use has increased? Because police departments are trying to shy more away from gun use. Had those police not had tasers, what do you think would have happened? Before police had tasers, what do you think they used? Why do you think more police departments are using tasers instead of guns now? Because too many have been killed by guns. You have what? 360+ per year. Compared to 150+ over 10 years? Are you kidding me?

Anyway, this is all irrelevant to the Titor story anyway. Just another pathetic attempt by Roth to distract from all that Titor has been wrong about.
I just couldn't believe Roth said that.
As I said before, it would have been funny if I didn't know he was serious. That just makes it sad.

Anyway, that's that. Don't believe me? Fine. But I have the numbers and facts to back me up (please feel free to look it up yourself - don't take my word for it). I'm not going by my feelings, or whatever Roth is saying this stuff by.

Next question:
For all you who actually believe Titor.
Do you honestly believe him when he says they're the good guys??
Apparently, they have no problems allowing a foreign nation to completely destroy this country by nuking it. As if the war wasn't enough. Reality is even without the nukes, if a civil war were to break out now in the this country that's it. There's no light at the end of the tunnel as Titor tries to make it seem like. Chaos and anarchy would reign. Since there's no way the militia would win by themselves, you would just have endless violence (ala Iraq). This would just provoke the government and make it worse for the people. Reality is there would be absolutely no good that would ever come from a civil war, especially not in just 30 years lol. (Look what happened with the civil war. Slavery ended during it, but it wasn't until 100 years later until blacks had their basic rights. Blacks and other minorities STILL have a long way to go before being equal)
Now throw in a nuclear world war on top of that
lol

If anyone allows their country to be nuked, for any reason at all, they should be hanged for treason. You just screwed your country for another 50+ years on top of however long it would have took to recover from the pervious war. Using nukes period is unjustifiable, let alone letting someone nuke your country. That's just insane!

So, after the nukes and half the world's population gone. Titor's happy because they won. What do they do to celebrate? They continue killing for another 5 years! WTF
How is this justified??
He didn't say they people they continued to kill had any trials so apparently they were doing exactly what they were fighting against.

Alright, the country is destroyed. The economy is gone (Titor stated the nukes were good at destroying economies). Half the population gone. The world is a mess.
What do they do?
Rebuild of course! Get the country back on track.
Right?
Nope.
The spend their money, resources, and energy coming up with time travel.

Since the war debt would be astronomical, where did they get the money to fund such a project?
They would have had to have either taxed the remaining population to death, or used any and all money that would have gone to rebuilding into this project. Did the people approve of either option?

Since there was a 10 year war followed by a nuclear war, where could they possibly find all the resources and energy needed to even test such a project let alone having an actual working program?

[edit on 1-12-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   

i agree this is going in a bad direction for us(US citizens) all.

its disgusting to know ppl out their hate what others have to say so much they want to silence them.

if you think about it, its like religious persecution or SpyvsSpy. senseless retaliation.

Michael Richards comes to mind

Yes there is those who want control over free speech in America. They take the word "free speech" then convert it to "hate speech" convert it one more time, now it's a "hate crime." If "hate speech" makes it to the media, it's only a matter of time before the masses will pick it up, then put it into legislation... But the problem with that, "hate speech" is in the Constitution, it's called, Freedom of speech..... They try to trash the Bill of Rights everyday.

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeirdDo you honestly believe him when he says they're the good guys??

Yes, they don't sit around like sheep and watch their Constitution being trashed. They don't willfully eat poisoned food or buy manufactured products that no one needs. They don't turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying around them. They are not lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep.

Yes, they are the good guys.

Titor:
How can you possibly criticize me for any conflict that comes to you? I watch
every day what you are doing as a society. While you sit by and watch your
Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy
manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from
millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law"
you subscribe to?

Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This
time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant
sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned
about that.

We have tyrants in the disguise as federalist destroying our Bill of Rights. If you can't see the current a.k.a. Federal Empire carnage, how can you even understand Titor?

Apparently by some of your posts, you have no problem allowing tyranny completely destroy America from within. You refuse too see past the federal camouflage.

Good luck to you, when it's knocking at your door.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

Good luck to you, when it's knocking at your door.

Ooop's TJW, I mean good luck to you when a militarized police raid bust your door down.......pft they want knock

Police say ‘no-knock’ warrants valuable tool

Despite criticism surrounding “no-knock” warrants after Atlanta police shot 88-year-old Kathryn Johnston to death during a recent drug raid, county police departments in the South Metro area maintain the warrants are a useful and necessary law enforcement tool.

Rein in state's 'no-knock' SWAT team home raids

As these so-called SWAT squads increasingly become America's favored search warrant delivery service, bungled raids - including many to the wrong address - have skyrocketed. In these assaults on private property, scores of innocent citizens, police officers and nonviolent offenders have died.

John Titor:
Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some
unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I TOOK THE BAIT:/

ok as i understand it the vehicle hit an unmarked car and nearly hit a pedestrian?
first they could be charged with assult with a deadly weapon, secondly they could be charged with attempted vehicular man slaughter. also if the demogragh is as bad as you say it is then tasered event are goining to be less common, than being apprehended by firearms(are officers in queens issued tasers?). were these ppl charged with anything ? link plz

a police officers job is to protect and serve. however a officer is to protect thier own lives as well. it is not procedure to be a hero(thats a choice made by the officer).

You know, i've hit a car on the side of the road once. I've also almost backed into someone because they were walking behind my car.

I was never charged with anything remotely close to attempted vehicular manslaughter, or assault with a deadly weapon.

How does hitting a car and almost hitting someone warrant getting shot? They obviously didn't try to hit the guy, because instead of continuing to back up, they shot forward so that they would miss him.

And again, what part of NY city law not allowing police officers to shoot at, or from, vehicles dont you understand?
Edit* added links
[edit on 2-12-2006 by modese7en]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I dont know what happened to that post, but heres whats supposed to be at the end of it.

Police under fire for Queens shooting

Here's the test for the whole case. Would those men have hit the van if it weren't for the officer's actions of putting the van in the way of the car suddenly, so that they would stop the car? Would they have almost hit the police officer if he had not put himself behind the car?

They didn't swerve to try to hit the officer, in fact, they shot forward in order to not hit him. I don't see how they could possibly establish intent to harm.

That link is great, as it also has a quote from an NYPD detective stating that the shooting is just like the Amadou Diallo shooting. He was shot over 40 times for, guess what, pulling his wallet out of his pocket.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
its funny how you agree this is a stupid arguement, but it is you who keeps it going.
yes by me responding doesnt help stop it either, but i am trying to reach out to you.

lol, I was not insulting you.
I was mocking your pathetic attempt to "insult" me.

oh my mistake i thought you said

Too bad these people have an 7th grade education....

and yes i assumed you were mocking me. by the way isnt mocking ppl childish?

its like weve all stepped into a pee-wee herman episode"i know you are, but what am I"

i hope so, because it is ridiculous.

on with the topic- titor may not be concerned with what nation he is/not a part of. what he is concerned about is his and others rights. it doesnt matter what nation an ally comes from, their still an ally.

anarchy is an impossible outcome, because "HE who has the biggest gun, makes the rules". and not to mention anarchy does not support human rights(which is why a civil war is always started). a militia is not to be underestimated, and they wont be alone. every form of life that refuses to be a slave will be at their side. tho it did take a long time for the GOVT to be reasonable about minorities rights. it would have been way different if the blacks had guns and freed themselves.

the nuke scenario is a tricky subject, becuase it is the russians who do it. which could implicate the bildebergers involvement. maybe the civil war is thier doing and titor is living within their plans. every govt knows population is a big problem, when the numbers get to high. resources being consumed rapidly, institutions becoming incapable of performing effectivly.

they can not rebuild in the areas of nuke attack, due to fallout. and any ways whats to rebuild? corporate america? it should die, thats a good thing. all that is left is easily manageable communities.

what i dont like about titors claims, is his states that corporal punishment is a common thing. i for one dont want to fight for that. however givin the situation after a war, some rules would be needed(i would fight those rules aswell).

your time machine- first why do you assume its going to be so expensive? what if its very bacsic and cheap to achieve. i dont know what kind of resources it needs to build a timemachine, but i know you havnt a clue either.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ok i read your your post and tried to use your innocent eye on the link you gave me.

first the police are on stake out
the men get into an argument and mention claims of a gun.
the undercover relay to fellow officers about the possible gun(these men are now under suspision of being armed and dangerous)
the men hit a van back up (nearly hit a pedestrian) strikes a store gate, then gases forward hiting the van again.

ok im not a police, but this is how i would have observed the situation.
RADIO: suspect may be armed
ME(thinking to my self): ok we got us a possible
i get to the scene, i witness a car raming into a vehicle.(confirming that this is a situation)
the car reverses wildly into a near by establishment, almost striking a fellow officer(further confirming that this is a hostile suspect)
then gases forward stiking the first vehicle a second time.

that right there is/can be called wreckless driving and givin the sitation can be considered assult with a deadly weapon and attempted vehicular manslaughter.

are the cops right for shooting the men? NO
are they wrong? NO

the assaliant was said to have a weapon and attempted of fleeing a crime scene.

what crime scene you ask, becuase they did do nothing? the car accident was then/there a crime scene.

Now does the polices action seem alien to you? they thought he had a weapon and was capable of using it, and on top of that the suspect behaved as if he had broke the law.

if he was innocent and defenseless he would have got out he car and filed an accident report. but no he had to drive like a maniac.

just becuase he was to be married doesnt change the law, nor does it cloud my judgement.

would i have shot ? Yes
would i feel bad, after i found there was no gun and it was his wedding day? Yes

the police have a job, its not like your job "the customer is always right"
for them the customer(suspect) is more commonly wrong.

by the way it was not 1 police officer shootin 50 rounds it was 5 police officers.thats 10 rounds each, excessive but not uncommon

and the racial accusation just further cloud the reality of the situation.

That link is great, as it also has a quote from an NYPD detective stating that the shooting is just like the Amadou Diallo shooting. He was shot over 40 times for, guess what, pulling his wallet out of his pocket.

the officer was stating how thing can escalate and how ppl make mistakes.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Since there is no civil war in America and we are about to be two years past, I don't see the reason as to why this topic is being discussed now unless posters are just here to say I TOLD YOU SOOOO.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Since there is no civil war in America and we are about to be two years past, I don't see the reason as to why this topic is being discussed now unless posters are just here to say I TOLD YOU SOOOO.

it appears this is TJW reason for being here

the rest of us are saying that its quite possible a civil war is occuring, just not open fighting

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

ok i read your your post and tried to use your innocent eye on the link you gave me.

first the police are on stake out
the men get into an argument and mention claims of a gun.
the undercover relay to fellow officers about the possible gun(these men are now under suspision of being armed and dangerous)
the men hit a van back up (nearly hit a pedestrian) strikes a store gate, then gases forward hiting the van again.
We don't need you to paraphrase the article for us in your own words, leaving out the parts that don't justify your ideas.

ok im not a police, but this is how i would have observed the situation.
RADIO: suspect may be armed
ME(thinking to my self): ok we got us a possible
i get to the scene, i witness a car raming into a vehicle.(confirming that this is a situation)
the car reverses wildly into a near by establishment, almost striking a fellow officer(further confirming that this is a hostile suspect)
then gases forward stiking the first vehicle a second time.

that right there is/can be called wreckless driving and givin the sitation can be considered assult with a deadly weapon and attempted vehicular manslaughter.

So, you'd react to a situation by just showing up, and whatever is happening you decide right there to bypass all laws and rights and start shooting because you suddenly thing you're not only a police officer, but a judge as well? Thank god you're not a police officer. How about realizing that the reason the suspect is driving that way is that someone suddenly drove a van in front of their car, they hit it, and people were waving guns at them and weren't in uniform. How is it reckless (btw, that wreckless part is hilarious. You're right, it wasn't a wreck as much as cops ramming them and using that as justification for their screwing up) driving on their part, when the police are the ones that made it a situation where they hit something? I'll tell you what though, next time someone hits your car, you get out and shoot them, then claim that they attempted vehicular manslaughter.

are the cops right for shooting the men? NO
are they wrong? NO

Yes, they are.
NYPD Patrol Guide Section G, and I'll copy and paste it just for you.

(g) Police officers shall not discharge their firearms at or from a moving vehicle unless deadly physical force is being used against the police officer or another person present, by means other than a moving vehicle.
yeah, I think that spells it out well enough.

the assaliant was said to have a weapon and attempted of fleeing a crime scene.

what crime scene you ask, becuase they did do nothing? the car accident was then/there a crime scene. Now does the polices action seem alien to you? they thought he had a weapon and was capable of using it, and on top of that the suspect behaved as if he had broke the law.

if he was innocent and defenseless he would have got out he car and filed an accident report. but no he had to drive like a maniac.

Wow, you can't be serious. Are you? Since when does suspicion warrant the death penalty? I guess you're the type that says that if the cops arrest you, you're obviously guilty. Why are you defending Titor again? And, I would try to flee as well if I hit a car and suddenly I had a gun pointed in my direction. I would flee and go home and change my pants, probably.

and the racial accusation just further cloud the reality of the situation.

How?

Now that I established that they were indeed wrong, answer the question. Why are you defending Titor? I pray that you are never under suspicion of a crime, and are treated the same way as those men, and I sincerely hope you learn more about the rights you and every other American have in the U.S.

BTW, 1 police officer shot 31 times. Things dont always divise neatly, you know

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Just read a newspaper. Read a book. Research.

Even though you shouldn't even have to do that, you should know this stuff already. Time to step from under that rock you've been living under Roth.

When that day very soon hits you like a rock that’s never been thrown, you won't be laughing anymore. But then you will understand... too late. And believe me, that it is the most horrendous realization to live with in the dark hours before you’ll die.... no more time to make things right anymore, knowing you could have done that before it got out of your hands….. when the force of life and love was still in you…..

No, it's Roth's.
He claims he has never heard of any one being shot down by police. lol

Not true.

Even worse, he claims more people have been killed by tasers than guns.

Not true either. That’s another 2 twists, will you never learn? Now please stop twisting my words thatsjustweird.

Let’s say it a bit clearer: In the past 3 years more defenseless, unarmed grandmothers, children, pregnant women, physically disabled and mentally disabled have been tortured, damaged and killed by taser, either in restraints, handcuffed or totally harmless then there are gunned down. And their number is growing.

Next question:
For all you who actually believe Titor.
Do you honestly believe him when he says they're the good guys??
Apparently, they have no problems allowing a foreign nation to completely destroy this country by nuking it. As if the war wasn't enough. Reality is even without the nukes, if a civil war were to break out now in the this country that's it. There's no light at the end of the tunnel as Titor tries to make it seem like. Chaos and anarchy would reign. Since there's no way the militia would win by themselves, you would just have endless violence (ala Iraq). This would just provoke the government and make it worse for the people. Reality is there would be absolutely no good that would ever come from a civil war, especially not in just 30 years lol. (Look what happened with the civil war. Slavery ended during it, but it wasn't until 100 years later until blacks had their basic rights. Blacks and other minorities STILL have a long way to go before being equal)
Now throw in a nuclear world war on top of that
lol

If anyone allows their country to be nuked, for any reason at all, they should be hanged for treason. You just screwed your country for another 50+ years on top of however long it would have took to recover from the pervious war. Using nukes period is unjustifiable, let alone letting someone nuke your country. That's just insane!

So, after the nukes and half the world's population gone. Titor's happy because they won. What do they do to celebrate? They continue killing for another 5 years! WTF
How is this justified??
He didn't say they people they continued to kill had any trials so apparently they were doing exactly what they were fighting against.

Alright, the country is destroyed. The economy is gone (Titor stated the nukes were good at destroying economies). Half the population gone. The world is a mess.
What do they do?
Rebuild of course! Get the country back on track.
Right?
Nope.
The spend their money, resources, and energy coming up with time travel.

Since the war debt would be astronomical, where did they get the money to fund such a project?
They would have had to have either taxed the remaining population to death, or used any and all money that would have gone to rebuilding into this project. Did the people approve of either option?

Since there was a 10 year war followed by a nuclear war, where could they possibly find all the resources and energy needed to even test such a project let alone having an actual working program?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are modern thriving cities nowadays. Where have you been when Japan's technological infrastructure grew to the nearest competitor of the United States?

Furthermore this proves that "life goes on" as usual, even after one or more nuclear attacks.

So yes, I tell you it's all possible. And you know why? Because I have faith in America's capability. Especially in a post-nuclear world where oil has become scarce and the need to work together in order to invent more efficient technologies have never before become more important to insure the survival of humans. Where’s your faith thatsjustweird?

So many inventions we have that we take for granted are created by a necessity, which only increases during wartime. Once the scientists involved at CERN will do their discovery I don't think this exciting project will be cancelled during or after wartime. Throughout history, military technology has been the driving force of technological advancement. And if a war gets really bad, scientists and engineers will have to work overtime to make our technology, infrastructure and society as a whole better then before. That's what I call logic. And history is teaching us exactly that.

Considering what history has taught us, I am sure the scientists as well as the military will convince themselves with a very solid reason to continue that CERN/GE/Military “time travel” project. Once that has been established I am very sure that money or any other means won't be the biggest problem as it never used to be a big problem in history.

When after a nuclear attack in 2015 half the world will be wiped out, it also means that the other half (including scientists, engineers, politicians, military personnel) apparently survived.

Regarding the military, I am sure that many were forced to take sides during that war, dividing the military so to speak. John Titor has given us a little hint on that when he said:

John Titor
"There was a resistance on my worldline but their goal was to maintain power and control over other people. We killed most of them by 2020."

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
yep that thar civil war back in '05 was a doozy. I nearly lost my big toe when those commie bastid mississippi folks was fixin to anex good ol' kentuky. Good thing the boys from idaho were on our side and brought in their light sabers to hep us out. whew that was close I tell you what!

Meanwhile I manage to travel around the globe without incident on a regular basis. No travel restrictions, no labor camps, just a basic ID check which is no big deal. We have been getting an ID check just for buying liquor forever. Heck we even managed to take the power out from under the President with a simple good old fashioned American vote. Yeah ... that sounds to me like a civil war never happened. Citizens getting out to vote, sure, ... civil war ... not even close.

Hey even Australia and China are good buddies these days. I'm headed to China next year in the late summer or fall (07) so I'll ask if they need more Kangaroos in exchange for Pandas to keep the peace. Meanwhile they continue to be great trading partners.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
yep that thar civil war back in '05 was a doozy.

The second World War that started in 1937 wasn't quite a "doozy" was it? Yet you can say it was pretty much at everyone's doorstep around 1940. So it will be with this second US Civil War.....when it will be pretty much at everyone's doorstep around 2008.

Meanwhile I manage to travel around the globe without incident on a regular basis. No travel restrictions, no labor camps, just a basic ID check which is no big deal. We have been getting an ID check just for buying liquor forever. Heck we even managed to take the power out from under the President with a simple good old fashioned American vote. Yeah ... that sounds to me like a civil war never happened. Citizens getting out to vote, sure, ... civil war ... not even close.

Heck, we might as well take that chip implant underneath our skin. No big deal.
So they already got you to that point didn't they? Poor fellow......

Hey even Australia and China are good buddies these days.

Ofcourse they are… it’s called “diplomatic relations” and we all know how fragile they are…. Especially when “hidden agenda’s” become more obvious…..

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Roth Joint has anyone commented on the John Titor anagram?
You are not helping the Titor crowd by using an anagram when many many people think he may still be posting on the internet somewhere....

[edit on 3-12-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Roth Joint has anyone commented on the John Titor anagram?
You are not helping the Titor crowd by using an anagram when many many people think he may still be posting on the internet somewhere....

[edit on 3-12-2006 by Tiloke]

I am happy you appreciate my anagram. Though I am not sure I ever claimed to be John Titor. With regards to the "Titor crowd".... do you think their number will be significant enough by now?

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join