It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain the Biden Ukraine scandal?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tinner07
If he said the moon was made of cheese they would be looking for a giant cracker,

This isn't the mud pit. Please take it elsewhere so this can be an information based thread without baiting, sniping, memes, and other such nonsense.

Thanks again to those keeping this thread based on informative discussion.
edit on 10/3/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

a reply to: KnoxMSP

How about you prove me wrong. I know I can retrieve the news articles and videos in a heartbeat.

You on the other hand cannot.

You made the claim. That's not how it works. You cannot seriously be this obtuse.

How long you been on ATS????

Oh yes she can...

Although I still don't know why the constant trolling, lying and spreading of BS isn't somehow a violation of the T &C for this site.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So far, this is shaping up to become the most epic example of the Streisand effect in modern history, with implications that are already rippling far beyond Trump vs Biden or the 2020 U.S. presidential elections to exposure of geopolitical machinations on a scale rarely seen in the media spotlight.

Absent more compelling evidence than has been made public so far, the accusation that President Trump's request to President Zelenskiy was motivated by a desire to influence the 2020 election campaign relies on assumptions that aren't conclusively supported by facts, and raises far more questions than it answers.

As the scandal continues to dominate the public discourse, driven to center stage by the threat of impeachment of the President, a lot of dirty deeds that had been conveniently buried are starting to draw keen interest, including US/NATO involvement in the 2014 Ukrainian revolution, sweetheart deals between political elites and their family members with the new Ukraine government, the motivation for the Russian Annexation of Crimea, several scandals surrounding the 2016 United States presidential election (including criminal activities involving the Trump–Russia dossier), intelligence agency intervention in domestic politics, and a whole lot of additional skulduggery that has not yet been publicized or resolved, including the tip of a political iceberg concerning questionable business arrangements between U.S. political dynasties and Chinese government entities.

Whatever the inspiration may have been for President Trump to ask President Zelenskiy to investigate allegations that Vice President Biden used his influence to shield his son Hunter from a Ukrainian investigation is rapidly becoming secondary to the context of that request, which is not only necessary for determining if an impeachable offense was committed, but key to an impeachment defense.

Thus those behind these accusations can be credited with tugging on a thread that may very well end up unraveling a carefully woven tapestry of obfuscation and deceit that has blanketed the United States for years, allowing not only the U.S. electorate, but everyone in the world to see what many powerful people would undoubtedly prefer remain hidden.

Question everything.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They turned out to be representatives of the BlueStar Strategies company and, at the same time, Karen
Tramontano and Sally Painter said that in the past they had worked in President Clinton’s Administration.

The purpose of their visit was an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures on the activities of the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine in regards to the investigation of criminal activities of Zlochevsky. These individuals noted that they had been aware that the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine had implemented all required steps for prosecution of Zlochevsky and that he was released by the British court due to the underperformance of the British law enforcement agencies.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
1. Energy holding company under investigation.
2. Hunter is given a position on company board.
3. Joe gets lead prosecutor fired.
4. No more investigation.

1) Investigation was shelved because the prosecutor just didnt to his job.
2) Biden started working there after that had occurred.
3) The world money fund and several other european leaders wanted this guy gone because it was obvious he was working for Russias best interest not the Ukraines and not investigating corruption that way that he should have.
4) The only one you got right.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

a reply to: KnoxMSP

How about you prove me wrong. I know I can retrieve the news articles and videos in a heartbeat.

You on the other hand cannot.

You made the claim. That's not how it works. You cannot seriously be this obtuse.

How long you been on ATS????

Oh yes she can...

Although I still don't know why the constant trolling, lying and spreading of BS isn't somehow a violation of the T &C for this site.

It use to be, back many many moons ago when I had an account, intentional trolling was a banable offense, and it was enforced vigorously

We've all asked her to provide her sources and she refuses.

Just ignore her till she does so, or slinks off to hop on their puppet account
edit on 3-10-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And why won't you respond to the memo where Burisma stated it was not shelved and Shokin was doing his job and was very aggressively purusing them and they made up lies to get rid of him?
www.scribd.com...

This is not from Trump.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Bidens son was being investigated by Ukraine and Biden withheld aide until the Ukrainian prosecutor on the case was fired.

Every one of you got this wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

ummmm no they aren't.

Just one more thing trump got wrong... what a surprise... not really,. lol

Trump needs to put that server in the hands of the Ukraine so that he can get Russia off the hook..
He is really that dumb ...

WRONG...again.

Burisma and Atlantic Council Sign Cooperative Agreement

www.usubc.org...

Atlantic Council Board:

Dmitri Alperovitch
Senior Fellow, Cyber Statecraft Initiative
Co-Founder and CTO, Crowdstrike

atlanticcouncil.org...

------------------------------------------
edit on 3-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Because I dont respond to lies.

Giuliani gave the state department fake documents. This was probably one of them.

Its all a lie.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Bidens son was being investigated by Ukraine and Biden withheld aide until the Ukrainian prosecutor on the case was fired.

Every one of you got this wrong.

I didn't. It was the natural gas company, Burisma that was being investigated, not Hunter Biden. But Hunter was on their BOD so we can easily understand why Joe Biden wanted the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma to be fired.

And he is on video boasting about how he threatened to withhold 1 billion in aid to Ukraine if they didn't do what he wanted (fire the prosecutor).

I know you will respond with a lie as always and deny there is a video of Biden admitting he strong armed and threatened to withhold aid to the Ukraine.

I know you will continue to deny reality as you always do. And you will also say that Burisma was not being investigated. Or the latest is to try and convince low IQ people to believe that Biden was threatening to withhold 1 billion dollars because the prosecutor was refusing to investigate corruption.

Your head will spin and you will bend yourself like a pretzel to hopefully keep the low IQ people supporting the criminal and corrupt Democrats.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Because I dont respond to lies.

Giuliani gave the state department fake documents. This was probably one of them.

Its all a lie.

Those documents were released by Ukraine, they are their official memos. Thanks for admitting anything that doesn't fit what you want to be true you don't care about.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
She doesn't respond to lies, she spreads lies. Over and over and over....

*yawn*

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
All of this back and forth going on and it's likely people are missing that the Judicial committee voted and passed red flag laws that violate 7 of our first 10 amendments.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
All of this back and forth going on and it's likely people are missing that the Judicial committee voted and passed red flag laws that violate 7 of our first 10 amendments.

might want to start a new thread about that

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage
This whole thing goes deeper than the general public knows. From what I've seen this thing goes back to a McCain/Obama senate bill that opened the way for this Gas company to have a bill introduced which allowed the owner of Barista oil to come to the USA when he had been blocked from doing so. This whole Ukraine thing is deeper then we could imagine. It all goes back to the rape of Russia after the fall.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

No one is disputing Biden saying that about the money.

Its the reason he said it that you all have bassackwards.

Its all over the place to read if you can handle the low IQ news agencies that just happen to be very successful despite their stupidity.

When you are insulting you are losing.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

He created half of them. And not very well either.
Apparently some of them looked like they were made on trump hotel stationary.
how sad. but I laughed a little anyway.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

How does that go?

Oh yeah

You can't handle the truth!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

No one is disputing Biden saying that about the money.

Its the reason he said it that you all have bassackwards.

Its all over the place to read if you can handle the low IQ news agencies that just happen to be very successful despite their stupidity.

When you are insulting you are losing.

Do not confuse telling the truth with "insulting". If the truth puts someone in an unfavorable light that is just too bad.

And you most certainly DID dispute that there was video of Biden gloating about how he withheld money from Ukraine until the prosecutor was fired.

You may have a hard time keeping up with all the word games and lies and denials that you post.

Oh yeah, and don't forget all the insults you yourself throw around.

Pot, meet kettle.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join