It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain the Biden Ukraine scandal?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Joe threatened to withhold the money because the guy was not prosecuting corruption not because he was.
Basically everything opposite of what you say.

Proof? Source? More hot air from you with nothing to back it up.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Hunter Biden was hired by a company in an industry Hunter had no knowledge of getting paid $50,000/month, while his dad was the VP. A prosecutor was looking into corruption involving the company Hunter was working for and Biden had that prosecutor fired or else he would withhold the money from the US guaranteed to Ukraine.

The way that this is being told outside of the U.S. Is that the company wasn't under investigation at all. The investigation involved a Ukrainian businessman who had financial ties to the company,but that there is no evidence that the company itself did anything wrong.

Connecting this to biden is like calling trump corrupt because somebody who owned a stake in one of his golf courses was suspected of fixing sports bet in Canada.

Sorry, but somebody filled trump head with a debunked conspiracy and trump ran with it. This one is a dead end. I think that Biden is probably innocent in this one.

Yet Robert Mueller investigated and charged people with crimes that had NOTHING to do with Trump or his election. Manafort is one example, in jail for tax evasion that happened years before he was briefly on Trump's campaign staff.

And you can bet your bottom dollar that if there was someone who "owned a stake in one of Trumps golf courses was suspected of fixing sports bet in Canada" that Robert Mueller and the Dems would have used that as evidence of Trump having "colluded with Russia".

Have you been paying attention to what the Dems have been selling the past 3 yrs? All "crimes" that were exposed by Robert Mueller and his Trump hating staff were unrelated to Trump, yet you have the idiots here and in the media still spouting that Mueller had succeeded in uncovering Trump's being corrupt because of "34 indictments".

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

He was hired in the legal capacity and he is a lawyer. The crap is deep but its not real.

Ok. Whatever you want to tell yourself to keep from having your world view getting smacked with reality...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Biden blackmailed the Ukraine govt so they would stop investigating his son, who benefited from huge contracts on the back of his fathers VP position.
Trump wants it investigated and asked the Ukrainian govt for details.
Democrats don't want any of their corruption being investigated.

That's about it, if you strip out all the noise.

link   

He was hired in the legal capacity and he is a lawyer. The crap is deep but its not real.
Obviously you know nothing except what you read on Above Top Secret.

Oh the irony..

link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

How about you prove me wrong. I know I can retrieve the news articles and videos in a heartbeat.

You on the other hand cannot.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

Joe threatened to withhold the money because the guy was not prosecuting corruption not because he was.

Yah, this is the latest lie they are telling. And you know what? Their idiot minions go along and repeat it.

Here you responded to an example of that.

link   

I already proved Silly wrong. Burisma admitted to spreading those lies, the documents have been made public. We also have documents proven the British thwarted an investigation Shokin was handling and then after they messed it up blamed Shokin, again, it's a fact.

link   

How about you prove me wrong. I know I can retrieve the news articles and videos in a heartbeat.

Except you never do... HMMM

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I already proved Silly wrong. Burisma admitted to spreading those lies, the documents have been made public. We also have documents proven the British thwarted an investigation Shokin was handling and then after they messed it up blamed Shokin, again, it's a fact.

Why are certain people allowed to repeatedly spread lies on this site? Are there any rules against willfully and repeatedly spreading BS? If not, there should be.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This may help with background facts behind Hunter Biden's hiring:

Consider the facts.

On April 16, 2014, White House records show that Devon Archer, Hunter Biden's business partner in the Rosemont Seneca deals, made a private visit to the White House for a meeting with Vice President Biden.

Five days later, on April 21, Joe Biden landed in Kiev for a series of high-level meetings with Ukrainian officials. The vice president was bringing with him highly welcomed terms of a United States Agency for International Development program to assist the Ukrainian natural-gas industry and promises of more US financial assistance and loans.

Soon the United States and the International Monetary Fund would be pumping more than $1 billion into the Ukrainian economy.

The next day, there was a public announcement that Archer had been asked to join the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian natural-gas company.

Three weeks after that, on May 13, it was announced that Hunter Biden would join, too.

Neither Biden nor Archer had any background or experience in the energy sector.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Britain thwarted an investigation that was blamed on Shokin.

The memo also quoted the Americans as saying they knew Shokin pursued an aggressive corruption investigation against Burisma’s owner, only to be thwarted by British allies: “These individuals noted that they had been aware that the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine had implemented all required steps for prosecution … and that he was released by the British court due to the underperformance of the British law enforcement agencies.”

Burisma admitted the narrative against Shokin was made up and false.

Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced.

thehill.com...

Here is the actual memo.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Obviously you know nothing except what you read on Above Top Secret.

Ah yes...his extensive Ukrainian law background and knowledge of energy....totally forgot he had those qualifications only 3 months after being kicked from the armed forces fir coc aine use....

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

There is not one... that is the problem. Trump makes it up and his trumpsters believe it.

its so sad but its true.
They dont even ask for proof. If he said the moon was made of cheese they would be looking for a giant cracker,

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: tinner07

There is not one... that is the problem. Trump makes it up and his trumpsters believe it.

its so sad but its true.
They dont even ask for proof. If he said the moon was made of cheese they would be looking for a giant cracker,

I just sourced and quoted an official Ukraine memo that proves Burisma lied about Shokin and he was aggressively pursuing them. It also proves Britain destroyed an investigation and then blamed Shokin.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

The Scandal is being investigated by the US Department of Justice and a Ukraine law enforcement agency. The same is beginning in China.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

ummmm no they aren't.

Just one more thing trump got wrong... what a surprise... not really,. lol

Trump needs to put that server in the hands of the Ukraine so that he can get Russia off the hook..
He is really that dumb ...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Do it

You always claim the bs, and that you can provide sources, but thread after thread people ask you to do so and you leave never to return

So yes provide all you have

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You made the claim. That's not how it works. You cannot seriously be this obtuse.

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join