It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain the Biden Ukraine scandal?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If you listen to Joe Biden you notice that he never says he didn't do it...that he's being falsely accused, like President Trump said 100 times about the Russian Witch Hunt.

Instead, Biden says that there is no evidence. Big difference. The evidence is being uncovered as we speak mr. Biden.

That and not a single person from his administration nor his sons business partners have said a thing. Oh wait...all of Hunters partners have been locked up....

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Edumakated

He was hired in the legal capacity and he is a lawyer. The crap is deep but its not real.
Obviously you know nothing except what you read on Above Top Secret.

So why put him on the board if he's just a lawyer for them?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Bidens son was being investigated by Ukraine and Biden withheld aide until the Ukrainian prosecutor on the case was fired.

Every one of you got this wrong.

Because you were right about the Muller Report doing Trump in. And the myriad other "predictions" you've made that have come true...

Yeah...no.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Bidens son was being investigated by Ukraine and Biden withheld aide until the Ukrainian prosecutor on the case was fired.

Because you were right about the Muller Report doing Trump in. And the myriad other "predictions" you've made that have come true...

Yeah...no.

Silly is a troll...has been for the last 3 years with fails at every attempt.

But she was a amazing interior decorator from what I've heard.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: MachineMan

Are you saying there's evidence of Hunter being a part of Crowdstrike?

I'm looking for evidence of wrongdoing, and an explanation of what is scandalous about Hunter being on the board of a foreign gas company.

Are you really serious. You think it's fine that Biden use his office to enrich his son - and most likely himself?

Do you understand what corruption is? It's the the improper use of power for personal gain. How is getting a ton of money for being related to someone not corruption?

I don't even care if the reason Biden got the prosecutor fired is because his son's company was being investigated - the fact his low life druggie son, with zero qualifications for the job, and no ability to even speak the same language gets paid millions is corruption prima facia. The fact we are so gone in this country that people's partisanship will not even allow them to admit this is terrifying for where it means this government is headed.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Most everyone has pretty much explained the gist of it.

The main argument is that the Ukrainian AG was investigating Hunter Biden while he was on the board of directors for Burisma and that Joe Biden wanted the Ukrainian AG fired for it.

That's false though. There was never an investigation. So it boils down to Hunter Biden was on the board of directors for a Ukrainian energy company while Joe Biden was VP.

This is what happens when you have alt-right conspiracy theorists advising the president. Outlandish non-existent ties between people or companies are made in order to 1) make the POTUS' enemies weaker or 2) make the POTUS look stronger. That has been the Trump administration's M.O. since before the election, perform a gish gallop.

During a Gish gallop, a debater confronts an opponent with a rapid series of many specious arguments, half-truths, and misrepresentations in a short space of time, which makes it impossible for the opponent to refute all of them within the format of a formal debate.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I don't know how anyone can be against looking into that.

Agreed

It should have been done the way the Trump-Russia investigation was done, in the background and nothing public until it was over. Liberal media can't stop trying to run anti-Trump stories though and made it all public. If the media did their job right no one would know and there would be no impact to Biden unless he did something wrong.

That's certainly one issue, but there's also the fact that Trump should have let the State Dept do their job and not gotten personally involved. His personal involvement evidenced by the WH released transcripts and witholding almost 400M in bipartisan approved aid presents serious legal issues as well.

While he did put a temporary hold on the funds, Ukraine was never aware of the hold until a month after the July 25th call. In other words, there was no leverage being applied that they knew of. It is possible that Trump was going to use it for that, but it is entirely speculation. Additionally the funds were delivered at the originally scheduled time. These are details most of the media is intentionally leaving out.

Military Aid to Ukraine Sent on Schedule, Budget Office Confirms

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Oh really Einstein? Please tell us why Biden threatened to withhold 1 billion from Ukraine if the prosecutor wasn't fired????

If, as you say, Burisma wasn't being investigated?

Stop the lying already, you just flat out lied and the story wouldn't even make sense with all the details you leave out.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yeah...no.

Silly is a troll...has been for the last 3 years with fails at every attempt.

But she was a amazing interior decorator from what I've heard.

So good she spends all day trolling on ATS. Makes perfect sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Yeah...no.

Silly never wants to respond to that fact. She has been wrong so many times and yet tells everyone else when she thinks they are wrong. Not only that, but instead of learning from past mistakes on what is gonna happen, continues to speak in certainties on things there is no way she could be certain. Glad to see I'm not the only one that is bothered by it. Maybe someday she will address these failed predictions and start a post, I know I have never predicted anything about the future right when it comes to Trump, but this time I am right and this is why.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I'm looking for evidence of wrongdoing, and an explanation of what is scandalous about Hunter being on the board of a foreign gas company.

Being on the Board isn't the problem. Being paid $50k/month, when he has zero experience in the industry, and zero experience/connections in Ukraine is the problem. The only rational reason he would get such a cushy gig is the expectation of favor from his Dad, who happens to the V.P. of the USA.

But this goes much deeper...

Look into the pipeline deal that Assad (Syria) killed (it would have to go through Syria) because it would be in competition with the monopoly Russia had, that Burisma was going to build, and the fact that Hillary would have gone into Syria in a heartbeat and done the same thing she did to Gaddafi in Libya. This was the plan, until Trump happened.

Personally, I don't think that either Gaddafi or Assad are nearly as bad as they are portrayed to be. I'm not saying they are good guys, I'm just saying they aren't the evil petty-tyrants the MSM/IC would have you believe.

As always... follow the money...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Trump withheld almost 400 Million in bi-partisan approved aid while, according to the White House released transcript, requesting help investigating Biden. By your definition that would be considered extortion as well.

Except the newly elected Ukrainian PResident didn't know that at the time of the call.

Details matter.

Yes there is more - see my prior reply about oil/money.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
The way I have read it, many world leaders were calling for the ouster of this Ukrainian guy that ties this to Biden.

Yes, the only problem is, the guy wasn't corrupt, that was all made up. He was actually trying to root out the corruption, and that is why he was asked to resign (he was not fired, he resigned).

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
"A druggie cokehead son of the VP got a $50,000 a month job in an industry he knows nothing about as an "advisor"
a reply to: panoz77"

That is the whole trump cabinet lol.....

Yeah, except in Hunter's case, it is real.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

but there's also the fact that Trump should have let the State Dept do their job and not gotten personally involved.

Excuse me, but you are way off base. One of the Presidents primary duties is with regard to Foreign Relations.

His personal involvement evidenced by the WH released transcripts and witholding almost 400M in bipartisan approved aid presents serious legal issues as well.

The withholding of the 400 mill was because he didn't want to keep giving money to a corrupt administration.

Again - the Ukrainian President had no idea the 400 mill was being withheld during that conversation. If Trump wanted to use it as leverage, he failed miserably. But the reality is, it had nothing to do with the request for assistance in looking into the 2016 corruption and election meddling.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I was looking for, and to create a thread that laid it out without having to dig through all the rubbish. You know, an actual discussion thread like the ATS glory days before twitter-fare was the communication standard.

So maybe you should stop already with the interjection oif pre-conceived notions that 'Orange Man Bad', and listen to the responses you are getting.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yep, when you think about it, most crackheads don't get a $600,000 a year position at an energy company.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This Zerohedge report also ties the Hunter Biden crackhead antics to the State Department...

Instead of returning the car keys to the drop box where after-hours returns are supposed to go, the car was returned—according to the police report—with the keys left in the gas tank compartment of the vehicle. Also found inside the vehicle, per the police report, were two drivers’ licenses both bearing Hunter Biden’s legal name Robert Biden, as well as “some credit cards with the same name,” “a secret service business card,” and an “Attorney General’s badge” all contained inside a wallet that Hertz rental employees discovered—along with a pipe that Hertz employees thought and police later confirmed was used to smoke illicit drugs, as well as “a white powdery substance in the arm rest of the vehicle.”

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Perhaps you've forgotten about George W Bush' history with the white powder...and his daughters?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: butcherguy

Perhaps you've forgotten about George W Bush' history with the white powder...and his daughters?

Nope.
We elected Obama to POTUS and he was an admitted coc aine user.

I am questioning why a large energy company would hire a crackhead/meth-head to a $600,000/year position when he had zero background in that field.
Also questioning why he had a State Department ID with his dope.

Edit:
Also, if I left a bindle of meth, a meth pipe along with my credit cards and multiple drivers licenses in a car that I rented and there was a police report written up about the case... I think I would have been arrested.
edit on b000000312019-10-04T10:38:09-05:0010America/ChicagoFri, 04 Oct 2019 10:38:09 -05001000000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join