It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain the Biden Ukraine scandal?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
...and it was the IMF, not Biden, that wanted the guy fired. He was part of the corruption in Ukraine. a reply to: redmage

It is possible Shokin was corrupt AND Biden demanded he be fired to protect his son. They are not mutually exclusive things. The prosecutor who took over claimed he was given a list of names he could not go after and said Trump was right.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I however have my doubts that you truly would be "on board" if the facts lead away from your progressive 'truth'.
a reply to: stosh64
Thanks for insight...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This may also help... Right from Biden's mouth.

It starts about 1:17

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
This may also help... Right from Biden's mouth.

It starts about 1:17

That alone is not proof of wrongdoing. It is evidence an investigation should be conducted. It is possible Biden did nothing wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I don't know how anyone can be against looking into that.

Agreed

It should have been done the way the Trump-Russia investigation was done, in the background and nothing public until it was over. Liberal media can't stop trying to run anti-Trump stories though and made it all public. If the media did their job right no one would know and there would be no impact to Biden unless he did something wrong.

That's certainly one issue, but there's also the fact that Trump should have let the State Dept do their job and not gotten personally involved. His personal involvement evidenced by the WH released transcripts and witholding almost 400M in bipartisan approved aid presents serious legal issues as well.

Did the Ukraine know about the 400m being frozen, as is implied? Why are people so quick to assume that Trump used the 400M as a bargaining chip?

edit on 3-10-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
In this mud pit I am seeing is weapon and drug sales taking place through energy contracts like oil and gas. Ukraine was one of the transport hubs with black market trade to the middle east. These networks help John McCain get ISIS their guns. Evidence of some transactions can be found in a recent document release by John Solomon here

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Hunter Biden was hired by a company in an industry Hunter had no knowledge of getting paid $50,000/month, while his dad was the VP. A prosecutor was looking into corruption involving the company Hunter was working for and Biden had that prosecutor fired or else he would withhold the money from the US guaranteed to Ukraine.

The way that this is being told outside of the U.S. Is that the company wasn't under investigation at all. The investigation involved a Ukrainian businessman who had financial ties to the company,but that there is no evidence that the company itself did anything wrong.

Connecting this to biden is like calling trump corrupt because somebody who owned a stake in one of his golf courses was suspected of fixing sports bet in Canada.

Sorry, but somebody filled trump head with a debunked conspiracy and trump ran with it. This one is a dead end. I think that Biden is probably innocent in this one.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

Agreed

It should have been done the way the Trump-Russia investigation was done, in the background and nothing public until it was over. Liberal media can't stop trying to run anti-Trump stories though and made it all public. If the media did their job right no one would know and there would be no impact to Biden unless he did something wrong.

That's certainly one issue, but there's also the fact that Trump should have let the State Dept do their job and not gotten personally involved. His personal involvement evidenced by the WH released transcripts and witholding almost 400M in bipartisan approved aid presents serious legal issues as well.

Did the Ukraine know about the 400m being frozen, as is implied? Why are people so quick to assume that Trump used the 400M as a bargaining chip?

It was public knowledge in the us, didn't CBS cover it?

The whistleblower tied the money and the phone call together, they claimed to have insider knowledge saying that they were connected. Not so much stopping the money. More about providing more money, I think.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Or what I call.... whistling up a rope.

He needs the whole thing to be a hoax so that he can remove the sanctions from his puppet master Putin.

He needs his help if he expects to win. (not that he is going to have a chance at that anyway)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
When did Trump suggest that he was going to withhold 400m? I read the memo of the phone call and I don't remember seeing anywhere where Trump suggested anything of the sort.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

BUT it does prove that he was bribing with AID vs the prosecutor that was investigating the company his son was a part of.

Whether it's determined legal or not (doesn't sound like it) isn't for me to decide since I don't know enough about the laws involved.

link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

Agreed

It was public knowledge in the us, didn't CBS cover it?

The whistleblower tied the money and the phone call together, they claimed to have insider knowledge saying that they were connected. Not so much stopping the money. More about providing more money, I think.

This thread is facts, not assumptions, conjecture, or opines. Source or don't post.
edit on 3-10-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He needs the whole thing to be a hoax so that he can remove the sanctions from his puppet master Putin.

He needs his help if he expects to win. (not that he is going to have a chance at that anyway)

LOL...deja vu much?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Ya because your track record of being right is impeccable 🤣🤣😂👎.

What a joke

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The investigation involved a Ukrainian businessman who had financial ties to the company,but that there is no evidence that the company itself did anything wrong. Connecting this to biden is like calling trump corrupt because somebody who owned a stake in one of his golf courses was suspected of fixing sports bet in Canada. Sorry, but somebody filled trump head with a debunked conspiracy and trump ran with it. This one is a dead end. I think that Biden is probably innocent in this one.

DUDE - Biden LITERALLY told Ukraine that if they didn't fire the prosecutor that was investigating the company (which he and his son was involved in) that he WOULD WITHHOLD AID MONEY!!!

How are you pretending this didn't happen? Biden said it himself! He laughed about it. What would you call it if not racketeering and blackmail?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

100% wrong.

Hunter Biden was hired in the legal field which he was qualified for.
His dad had nothing to do with him getting the job
and the investigation into the oligarch who owned the company had already been shelved by the crooked prosecutor who was not prosecuting corruption like he should have before Hunter was ever hired.

Joe threatened to withhold the money because the guy was not prosecuting corruption not because he was.
Basically everything opposite of what you say.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

100% wrong.

Hunter Biden was hired in the legal field which he was qualified for.
His dad had nothing to do with him getting the job
and the investigation into the oligarch who owned the company had already been shelved by the crooked prosecutor who was not prosecuting corruption like he should have before Hunter was ever hired.

Joe threatened to withhold the money because the guy was not prosecuting corruption not because he was.
Basically everything opposite of what you say.

LOL...right. he just happened to apply for a position in Ukraine and another in China and since dad was headed there they were shrinking their carbon footprint by him hitching a ride.

Would love to see what his contributions were to Ukraine during his time on the board...you know....decisions and projects he was directly involved in and used his expertise in energy for.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How do you know his dad didn't have anything to do with it? How do you know that Shokin was corrupt? Everything that I read was that he actually wasn't corrupt, but was basically framed and then fired. The new prosecutor was told not to investigate. This year an anti corruption (sound familiar) President was elected to root out corruption in the government of Ukraine. We have treaties with Ukraine are are obliged to offer any assistance as are they.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The investigation involved a Ukrainian businessman who had financial ties to the company,but that there is no evidence that the company itself did anything wrong. Connecting this to biden is like calling trump corrupt because somebody who owned a stake in one of his golf courses was suspected of fixing sports bet in Canada. Sorry, but somebody filled trump head with a debunked conspiracy and trump ran with it. This one is a dead end. I think that Biden is probably innocent in this one.

DUDE - Biden LITERALLY told Ukraine that if they didn't fire the prosecutor that was investigating the company (which he and his son was involved in) that he WOULD WITHHOLD AID MONEY!!!

How are you pretending this didn't happen? Biden said it himself! He laughed about it. What would you call it if not racketeering and blackmail?

This reminds me of the Jonathan Gruber scandal. The architect of Obamacare is on tape basically admitting it they lied about what it would actually do because the public is stupid and these same folks still won't accept they were hoodwinked.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

He was hired in the legal capacity and he is a lawyer. The crap is deep but its not real.
Obviously you know nothing except what you read on Above Top Secret.
edit on 1032019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join