It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia homeowner fatally shoots 3 teens in masks who tried to rob him, sheriff's office says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Good efin riddance to worthless criminal garbage, hope he sues the families of all the thugs for emotional distress due to their negligent parenting skills...

Feel good story of the day...!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Duh , Only the " Bad Guys " Wear Masks . Sorry , but Anyone that does Not Realize that is Freakin' REE Taaaaaded...........

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Good efin riddance to worthless criminal garbage, hope he sues the families of all the thugs for emotional distress due to their negligent parenting skills...

You think this is a feel good story....what a sick world we live in....

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

The sheriff's office has specified that the teens were shot outside the home, and that it was not an invasion.

Correct. It wasn't a successful invasion.

edit on 17-9-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Good job

So funny. Definitely makes me smile.

A group of gutless pieces of shet were shot and killed LEGALLY by a good person defending himself.

Most definitely a great advert for gun ownership. Hopefully it results in an increase in gun sales. More armed homeowners equals less home invasions and robberies.

Hopefully every shot was to the stomach.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm like, eh.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So funny to see that the home owner most definitely will not be facing charges of any kind whatsoever.

Perfectly legal to shoot and kill armed criminals on your property, as it should be.

Like another poster said, I hope he sues the families of the criminals. I would. He’s the victim here, not them.

Good job. Good man. Good story. Good outcome.
edit on 17 9 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 17 9 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
So funny to see that the home owner most definitely will not be facing charges of any kind whatsoever.

Perfectly legal to shoot and kill armed criminals on your property, as it should be.

Like another poster said, I hope he sues the families of the criminals. I would. He’s the victim here, not them.

Good job. Good man. Good story. Good outcome.

Geez , After Reading that , I Freakin' Hate Living in N.J. . Nothing but Baa Baa here ..........(

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And you think it is a nothing burger for criminal scum to try and rob good folks ?
Even shooting at them ?
What kind of person feels that way ?
Bad guys assume ambient temperature , while the good folks survived .
"Live by the sword , die by the sword"
In this case , "live by the firearm while committing a criminal act , die by the firearm "
back to you.

edit on 9/17/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Good prevails over evil, the instigators of destruction were the only casualties and innocent people get to live another day.

Who wouldn't prefer that outcome....

Ohh wait....morons, that's who.

Running into the situation "after the fact" with their bucket full of "what if's" and dollar store morality as they jump upon their soapbox of imaginary reality.
edit on 17-9-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
A mother shouldn’t have to fear for her son’s life every time he commits armed robbery

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Kids fired 1st, not feeling too much sympathy, probably only a matter of time till they, or one of them killed someone.

Not something to celebrate..but play stupid games, win stupid prizes I guess.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Posting to watch this thread. Can't wait to see all the bleeding heart gun haters come in and cry for those poor young blokes who had their whole innocent lives ahead of them and didn't deserve any punishment for but a normal dab of mischief.

Can't wait because it fills your soul with joy?

Glad these deaths and those who feel bad for them can bring you so much joy.

I hope it helps you feel better about you.

You do know that everything you said there is a lie. But isn't that why freedom is being harmed by the left and some on the right? People saying lies and people believing lies, or pretending to believe in lies.

Once you stop doing that you won't believe how much your mental health will improve.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

It is an issues when they shot one of them down the street running away.

That is not something I support..was he shot running away, or ran away after being shot?

A good friend of mine was murdered in a home invasion, so I have a strong dislike of home invaders/strongarm robbers. My bud never had a chance, shot through his front window with a 12 gauge..in his face. In his case, a gun would not of saved him...oh and they got less than a hundred dollars.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: JON666

It is an issues when they shot one of them down the street running away.

That is not something I support..was he shot running away, or ran away after being shot?

A good friend of mine was murdered in a home invasion, so I have a strong dislike of home invaders/strongarm robbers. My bud never had a chance, shot through his front window with a 12 gauge..in his face. In his case, a gun would not of saved him...oh and they got less than a hundred dollars.

FYI, that poster made a false statement he made up to support his position against guns. The truth is posted in response to his lies.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thats why I asked the question, the story is light on that detail.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Thats why I asked the question, the story is light on that detail.

Which is why I added more clarifying posts and additional source materials later.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well I dont think its anything at all to celebrate. Its a terrible thing to have happened.. all the way around. Im telling you Id all but vaporize a few masked home invaders.. but Id sure not feel celebratory about it.

We dont have any castle law here and have to attempt to flee "3 times" before using deadly force. NO joke. I have kids. Im standing my ground unless the husband is around.. and then theyre even more screwed. I will be judged and take punishment if necessary, but Ill defend the people who Ive promised to defend. Ive had to think hard about this issue for several reasons.. and these sort of decisions shouldnt be made very lightly. Ive come to the realization relatively recently that all life is truly precious. That includes the lives of bad and evil folks. Im not saying you shouldnt take that life, but Im saying you better deliberate on these things pretty deeply before you have to walk the walk.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And you think it is a nothing burger for criminal scum to try and rob good folks ?
Even shooting at them ?
What kind of person feels that way ?
Bad guys assume ambient temperature , while the good folks survived .
"Live by the sword , die by the sword"
In this case , "live by the firearm while committing a criminal act , die by the firearm "
back to you.

Unlike you I don't get my jollies from people being killed.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
When criminals lose, leftists are gutted

What a surprise

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join