It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia homeowner fatally shoots 3 teens in masks who tried to rob him, sheriff's office says

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
The Dems want everyone's guns so they can kill us all, duh. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this ish out. All of their staged attacks are the precursor to this. Our only ammo was they are domestic terrorists and they will go down in history as such.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's not joy at their deaths, it's that for once an innocent person did not have to pay the steep price for the three thugs looking for easy money. That's why it's a feel good story.
As for their parents and all? If they had taken the time to raise their children right, to respect others then they would most likely be alive now, instead they chose the darker path and it didn't pay off.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If a man wants to sit in his yard at three or four AM with a rifle, that's his call. A person is allowed to do that.

It is called freedom.

edit on 9/18/2019 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Posting to watch this thread. Can't wait to see all the bleeding heart gun haters come in and cry for those poor young blokes who had their whole innocent lives ahead of them and didn't deserve any punishment for but a normal dab of mischief.

Can't wait because it fills your soul with joy?

Glad these deaths and those who feel bad for them can bring you so much joy.

I hope it helps you feel better about you.

And if the home owner had not been able to defend himself and was killed by these teens, the community here would be in a state of outrage..

I am wondering, would you be sharing that outrage if it had gone down this way..?

Somehow I doubt it..

I'm sure you'd be looking for a way to make it the victims fault..
edit on 18-9-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I read this story this morning. Want to know the most hilarious part?

The parent of one of the kids, wanted to know what the family was doing on their lawn at 4 am.. The parent never questioned what her son was doing robbing people at that time!!!!!!! ---crazy----!

I agree, I agree. As if that parents kid (sounds like the single mother of the kid what a shock) is essentially saying my kid can do whatever he or she wants you just have to figure out how to avoid them. Wrong, I'm glad that man shot them up with the AK47 and they where lying on the ground screaming and dying from wounds. They didn't give two #s about the other family that they came rushing onto with guns. Also family member aka single #ing mom who says her son is a good child and has no evil heart. Why was your son at 15 or 16 out at 4am running around the street?

# you mothers of the kids and I'm glad your sons got what was coming to them.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoghead cheese

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I read this story this morning. Want to know the most hilarious part?

The parent of one of the kids, wanted to know what the family was doing on their lawn at 4 am.. The parent never questioned what her son was doing robbing people at that time!!!!!!! ---crazy----!

I agree, I agree. As if that parents kid (sounds like the single mother of the kid what a shock) is essentially saying my kid can do whatever he or she wants you just have to figure out how to avoid them. Wrong, I'm glad that man shot them up with the AK47 and they where lying on the ground screaming and dying from wounds. They didn't give two #s about the other family that they came rushing onto with guns. Also family member aka single #ing mom who says her son is a good child and has no evil heart. Why was your son at 15 or 16 out at 4am running around the street?

# you mothers of the kids and I'm glad your sons got what was coming to them.

Point of clarification in your post is that is was NOT an AK-47 rifle, but an AR-15 rifle. They are not the same, regardless of how the media tries to make that connection. An AK-47 is used around the world by many armies. The AR-15, not one because it is not a "weapon of war" at all.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thug life baby?????

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: JON666

I quoted from the story. Everyone but you is saying this looks like a home invasion gone bad.

“It was five shots and then it sounded like a handgun. Then I heard somebody have an assault rifle. And it was a slew of shots that came out,” said one of the neighbors.

So the person with the AR fired first.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

I quoted from the story. Everyone but you is saying this looks like a home invasion gone bad.

“It was five shots and then it sounded like a handgun. Then I heard somebody have an assault rifle. And it was a slew of shots that came out,” said one of the neighbors.

So the person with the AR fired first.

Any source for that quote, or is it more of your delusional lies?

The video in this link explains it clearly from the next door neighbor. He states he heard the small arms fire FIRST and only THEN the larger bore fire.
And, listen to an interview with the neighbor that responded. Who, was awake and watching TV at 4am.
'There's a young kid laying dead on my lawn' | 3 masked teens killed in shootout with homeowner

Please, I implore you, STOP TELLING LIES!!!

Just be an adult and admit you were wrong. It won't hurt, really.

edit on 9/18/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

False. This is your source.

Police say one of the teenagers brandished a handgun and fired several shots at the residents of the house, prompting one of the would-be victims to return fire, fatally striking all three teens.

www.huffpost.com...

The neighbor said he heard 5 shots from a handgun. THEN he heard an assault rifle and a slew of shots came out.

Good try with more fake news though.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I get no joy from them being killed, I do get joy from them not getting away with their crime.

Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

THEN the larger bore fire

What were the kids carrying? not much smaller bore than a typical AR.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

THEN the larger bore fire

What were the kids carrying? not much smaller bore than a typical AR.

They had some sort of handgun, not a rifle. And, a rifle round even at .223 has a higher number of grains than a thugs handgun (i'ts not likely they had a .357 or 44 magnum due to the sound). And the neighbor, AGAIN, stated he has heard an AR-15 fire and knew the second set of rounds was from that rifle.

WTF don't people actually watch the interview which clear all this up without wild speculations, lies or these questions?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
CHILL DUDE, just playing, you called the AR "large bore", I didn't know 5.56 was large bore.

When I'm at a computer with audio I'll listen to the interview.
edit on 18-9-2019 by vonclod because: oops

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
CHILL DUDE, just playing, you called the AR "large bore", I didn't know 5.56 was large bore.

When I'm at a computer with audio I'll listen to the interview.

I know, I used artistic license. However, the answer to all these questions are in the interview video.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There is no great loss here. In fact, the homeowner saved the taxpayers a pretty penny they'd have undoubtedly had to pony up to pursue, prosecute and defend, and then house and feed the 3 thugs for the remainder of their lives as they had no doubt decided the revolving door American prison industrial complex was the life they wanted for themselves.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I don't celebrate any death. These unfortunately lost teens are no exception.

Glad it could help you feel good though.

Project much there?
Seems you are trying some form of failed passive-aggressive attempt to shame me?

Please show me where I celebrated these deaths. I did not, I stated facts, as well as my opinion that more laws restricting the 2nd amendment would do nothing to deter criminals.

It was pretty clear from the general mocking tone of your op. But, my mistake. I'm sure you are broken up on the inside.

Perhaps you should visit the family of the 15 & 16 year old criminals and weep with them then? After all, anything less is merely platitudes and virtue signaling on your part.

Look, I see that I'm on the wrong side of this argument. I just know what it's like to be a troubled teen. Sure I never went as far as these kids, but I feel if someone like me can change and be a productive member of society, anyone should be able to. So yes I have a gut reaction. I shouldn't have projected at you or anyone else. My genuine apologies.

So... you DID read the part, where one of the teens shot at the homeowner? These three kids were wearing masks as well.

It would probably not have been very useful, to ask the teens if they were joking around, or really aimed to commit a robbery at threat of being killed.

You are right... it IS SAD. But it is what it is.

The truth of the whole thing, may well be the parents of these teens, and what they didn't teach their kids about being decent productive human beings. I say that, based only on the remark above that suggested that one of the teens parents, was questioning WHY the homeowners were out in their from yard at 4am.

The kids made horrible choices... it cost them their lives. Odds are good it has ruined the life of the homeowner, who returned fire... even if there's no charges. Killing another human being, even in obvious self defense, is a life changing event.

If it had been me... I would have done the same thing, and returned fire... not TV style... until the potential threat was neutralized or I ran out of rounds.

I would have wept and dealt with my broken heart later.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
www.nationalreview.com...

Looks like the National Review misquoted the homeowner. To see the primary source from which this was written, watch the video interview with him. When you have a primary source, you cannot trust secondary sources.

That is research 101 stuff.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

3 criminals are dead, don’t care what their ages are.

Good.

Not good, but it is natural to be able to defend yourself and your property. Any other point of view truly violates our Rights not given by Governments but protected by the COTUS and our US laws as best we can.

Freedom for all unless we don't hurt someone else except in self defense.

edit on 19-9-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join