It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia homeowner fatally shoots 3 teens in masks who tried to rob him, sheriff's office says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

A Georgia homeowner fatally shot three teenagers who were purportedly trying to rob him and two others on Monday night, officials said.

The teenagers — ages 15, 16 and 16 — approached the residence in Conyers, a city roughly 25 miles southeast of Atlanta, with their faces covered in masks, according to the Rockdale County Sheriff's Office.

The trio "attempted to rob three individuals in the front yard" of the home, and one of the teenagers "brandished a gun and fired shots" at those in the front yard.

Source: Georgia homeowner fatally shoots 3 teens in masks who tried to rob him, sheriff's office says

Didn't these teens know, or were not told that it was against the law to possess a handgun before you are 21 years old? I guess it seems as though that law was ignored by a determined criminal...huh? Good thing the homeowner was able to defend himself, otherwise it would be another death by firearm statistic that the gun grabbers would use to further erode the 2nd Amendment.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Problem: criminals commit crimes with guns.
Solution: take guns away from noncriminals.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I don't celebrate any death. These unfortunately lost teens are no exception.

Glad it could help you feel good though.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Posting to watch this thread. Can't wait to see all the bleeding-heart gun-haters come in and cry for those poor young blokes who had their whole innocent lives ahead of them and didn't deserve any punishment for but a normal dab of mischief.

edit on 17-9-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Posting to watch this thread. Can't wait to see all the bleeding heart gun haters come in and cry for those poor young blokes who had their whole innocent lives ahead of them and didn't deserve any punishment for but a normal dab of mischief.

Can't wait because it fills your soul with joy?

Glad these deaths and those who feel bad for them can bring you so much joy.

I hope it helps you feel better about you.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Problem: criminals commit crimes with guns.
Solution: take guns away from noncriminals...

... so that criminals can't steal them.

I'm not a gun grabber at all, but if I were, that's what I would say.

+32 more 
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Project much there?
Seems you are trying some form of failed passive-aggressive attempt to shame me?

Please show me where I celebrated these deaths. I did not, I stated facts, as well as my opinion that more laws restricting the 2nd amendment would do nothing to deter criminals.

link   
just to clear things up, don't know what state you are in or the laws of it, but here in MN you can be 18 to posses a handgun, but 21 to buy the piece, or ammunition for it.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
just to clear things up, don't know what state you are in or the laws of it, but here in MN you can be 18 to posses a handgun, but 21 to buy the piece, or ammunition for it.

I'm in Massachusetts, where it is 21 all around for handgun purchase and possession. But, regardless, these were kids 15 & 16 years old, so even in your state it would be illegal.

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I read this story this morning. Want to know the most hilarious part?

The parent of one of the kids, wanted to know what the family was doing on their lawn at 4 am.. The parent never questioned what her son was doing robbing people at that time!!!!!!! ---crazy----!

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Posting to watch this thread. Can't wait to see all the bleeding heart gun haters come in and cry for those poor young blokes who had their whole innocent lives ahead of them and didn't deserve any punishment for but a normal dab of mischief.

I said nothing about taking joy in someone's death, but nice try.

I take joy in how people take these tragedies and attempt to play politics with them by sympathizing with the criminal instead of the intended victim. The misplacement of priorities is laugh-inducing. So call me a little twisted.

Good on a fellow for defending his home from being viciously robbed. Who knows what could've happened if he didn't practice his right to defend himself. He probably saved the whole block from their BS.

I shed no tears for those who get burned playing with fire.

edit on 17-9-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

3 criminals are dead, don’t care what their ages are.

Good.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I know it makes me feel better, in fact, I'll probably sleep a little better tonight knowing this. and I'll make sure I say a prayer for the guy who shot them all, and potentially saved his own life, and the lives of the people in that yard. if a scumbag is going to threaten your life, and the lives around you with a weapon and try and rob you.... damn right I don't feel a bit bad for what they got, in fact it puts a smile on my face. so with all due respect, you can piss off with your bleeding heart post there...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Project much there?
Seems you are trying some form of failed passive-aggressive attempt to shame me?

Please show me where I celebrated these deaths. I did not, I stated facts, as well as my opinion that more laws restricting the 2nd amendment would do nothing to deter criminals.

It was pretty clear from the general mocking tone of your op. But, my mistake. I'm sure you are broken up on the inside.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Good!

More power to the homeowner(s) - though sadly it's changed their life forever and probably not for the better.

Now I've got to read the article to see what they were protecting themselves with.

Edit to add:

By the way: 'Good thing the homeowner was able to defend himself, otherwise it would be another death by firearm statistic that the gun grabbers would use to further erode the 2nd Amendment.' - Agreed.
edit on 2347Tuesday201913 by silo13 because: see above

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Project much there?

It was pretty clear from the general mocking tone of your op. But, my mistake. I'm sure you are broken up on the inside.

Perhaps you should visit the family of the 15 & 16 year old criminals and weep with them then? After all, anything less is merely platitudes and virtue signaling on your part.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Project much there?

Perhaps you should visit the family of the 15 & 16 year old criminals and weep with them then? After all, anything less is merely platitudes and virtue signaling on your part.

Look, I see that I'm on the wrong side of this argument. I just know what it's like to be a troubled teen. Sure I never went as far as these kids, but I feel if someone like me can change and be a productive member of society, anyone should be able to. So yes I have a gut reaction. I shouldn't have projected at you or anyone else. My genuine apologies.
edit on 17-9-2019 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I read this story this morning. Want to know the most hilarious part?

The parent of one of the kids, wanted to know what the family was doing on their lawn at 4 am.. The parent never questioned what her son was doing robbing people at that time!!!!!!! ---crazy----!

If you weren't outside that early in the morning, my son wouldn't have been able to try to rob and shoot you, he would have just snuck it through the window and robbed you.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In the 1800's if you tried to steal someones horse you'd get your head blown off. I don't feel sorry for these little dirt bags one bit. As for their families maybe they should have installed better values in their kids. I don't feel sorry for them either.

I'm from Detroit the sad part is we can't use lethal force unless our life is in danger. I'm sick of thieves maybe if we were aloud to protect our property there'd be less crime. People would think twice before taking something someone else worked hard for.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If I had a son.....

Id beat his little thug ass.

Wonder what this neighborhood was like tho?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join