It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia homeowner fatally shoots 3 teens in masks who tried to rob him, sheriff's office says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
When criminals lose, leftists are gutted

What a surprise

Criminals lives have more merit and potential then their victims.

It's in the virtue signaling handbook that they get handed to them right after the lobotomy.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

If this is what they were doing at 15 and 16 then by their demise lives were saved .

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Maybe when the dEms gain the Whitehouse in 2028 they can decriminalise home invasions.

It may sound stupid but it’s far far better than any of their current pathetic policies.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: JON666

It is an issues when they shot one of them down the street running away.

That is not something I support..was he shot running away, or ran away after being shot?

A good friend of mine was murdered in a home invasion, so I have a strong dislike of home invaders/strongarm robbers. My bud never had a chance, shot through his front window with a 12 gauge..in his face. In his case, a gun would not of saved him...oh and they got less than a hundred dollars.

FYI, that poster made a false statement he made up to support his position against guns. The truth is posted in response to his lies.

I hope your not talking about me I a not against guns, what I am against is this concocked story by the three in the yard. Lets look at this, 3 guys standing in the yard one has an ar-15. The youth come by and happen to rob them? this story is deeper than being told. Whos to say the people in the yard did not fire first, dead men tell no tells so to say.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wait! you're saying the kids were killed by an AR? dudes were hanging out in the yard at 4 am with an AR?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

That is not something I support..was he shot running away, or ran away after being shot?

A good friend of mine was murdered in a home invasion, so I have a strong dislike of home invaders/strongarm robbers. My bud never had a chance, shot through his front window with a 12 gauge..in his face. In his case, a gun would not of saved him...oh and they got less than a hundred dollars.

FYI, that poster made a false statement he made up to support his position against guns. The truth is posted in response to his lies.

I hope your not talking about me I a not against guns, what I am against is this concocked story by the three in the yard. Lets look at this, 3 guys standing in the yard one has an ar-15. The youth come by and happen to rob them? this story is deeper than being told. Whos to say the people in the yard did not fire first, dead men tell no tells so to say.

It's also very interesting the people quick to believe every word the media puts forward about this story, especially when the very same media puts forward a negative story about cheetolini the same pundits say it's fake news from the bias leftist media.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
When an alleged ‘racist’ is attacked and killed because he shouted “the n word” at a group of blacks, the cry of the ‘same pundits’ is “he deserved it”.

But home invasion, armed robbery and attempted murder?

the ‘same pundits’ are extremely upset that the victims defended themselves

Pathetic

I’m still laughing by the way. Those dead criminals weren’t even born when 9/11 happened, such a short life ended by their own stupid actions. What a shame.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Wait! you're saying the kids were killed by an AR? dudes were hanging out in the yard at 4 am with an AR?

that what I reading about this situation. Three men in the front yard one of the has an ar-15 three youths with masks one 18 the other two are 15 and 16. who had the gun the 18 year old? This sounds like some bad blood between the 18 year old and the truck driver. How many people have an ar-15 in the front yard at three in the morning with two of their friends. whos to say the guy with the AR did'nt shoot first there are no witness left to say different.

Yea officer we were just standing outside with my ar-15 at 3 in the morning nothing odd about that. Officer yea I hear you there Im packing when I check the mail and take a crap.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It has become a more interesting story..that's for sure!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I quoted from the story. Everyone but you is saying this looks like a home invasion gone bad.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Good efin riddance to worthless criminal garbage, hope he sues the families of all the thugs for emotional distress due to their negligent parenting skills...

Feel good story of the day...!!!

You think this is a feel good story....what a sick world we live in....

Of course this is a feel good story. Three leeches . . err. bad guys dead. The crime rate in that neighborhood just dropped. How could this not be a good thing?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Yea officer we were just standing outside with my ar-15 at 3 in the morning nothing odd about that.

There is nothing odd about that. People work and keep odd hours.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Firstly the story is just that a story, the 3 teens are dead and have no voice in the matter so we have to take the word of the guy who shot them.

Thinking it's a feel good story really just shows how sick our society is, while your flossing over the dead bodies I will just take the story with a grain of salt and think what a waste of life.

Also this affects more than just those kids, it affects their friends and families, whom are likely grieving right now, but hey you probably get a kick out of that too.
edit on 18-9-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well, if the three were at home where they belonged at four in the morning they would be alive now. And your right it is a sick society that treats the victims like criminals. The shooting in Ferguson Missouri comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

You missundersand me, criminals should be locked up or put 6 feet under, I just don't get any joy from it happening and think people that do are #ed in the head. Especially considering those kids had mum's and dads,sibling and friends whom are all likely devastated, if other peoples misery makes you happy then so be it.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

You missundersand me, criminals should be locked up or put 6 feet under, I just don't get any joy from it happening and think people that do are #ed in the head. Especially considering those kids had mum's and dads,sibling and friends whom are all likely devastated, if other peoples misery makes you happy then so be it.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I get no joy from them being killed, I do get joy from them not getting away with their crime.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I know, right??

How dare a home owner defend his family from a home invasion?

We're supposed to be good little sheep and go along with what ever the wolves want...

Nope. The reality is, sometimes there's a big ol' wolfhound to defend the flock.

These brats f'd up...big time. I'll try not to lose any sleep over their timely demise.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

live by the sword die by the sword

but soon there are going to be family members in the news saying 'he didnn doo nuffin' and 'he was a good kid' and the news will use their middle school class picture.

good riddance.

try to rob someone at gunpoint and even pop a few shots off, you are scum. Im glad the homeowner was able to protect them self

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Making up more lies I see.

There were no "3 guys standing in the yard one has an ar-15". The home was occupied by a man, his mother, and his sister. That is all, no "three men. The homeowner had an AR-15 for protection, yes. But, that is not illegal. The only one concocting a story here is YOU.

As for the order of fire, the NEIGHBOR is the witness that hear multiple small arms fire FIRST. Then, he heard the AR-15 fire in RESPONSE to the initial fire. See, if you actually took the time to research and watch the video interview I posted earlier, you would not have to concoct these wild stories to feed your delusions of paranoia.

I say again, stop posting proven LIES.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join