It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

A compilation of his tweets

www.zerohedge.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

edit on 30-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
@CodesUCQ

From July 21.

New York Post:

Mysterious ‘untouched’ In-N-Out burger found lying on Queens street

Jeffrey Epstein’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell spotted at In-N-Out Burger in first photos since his death

Which leads me to a point of Q EsoteriQa.

JE was a huge symbol, a figure "arrested" for truly horrible stuff, and, seemingly, at the behest of the Controllers middle managers the C_A and Mossad and more.

He's dead. The symbol is mega important, yet I feel that there are many who wanted him to be "brought to justice." Ala, a years long trial, motions to quash, gag orders, all with the DISTINCT possibility he'd go free. "Justice" served is the outcome being left to the system that created the system of justice. You and I did NOT created the system of "justice" but the CONTROLLERS DID and for their own, personal benefit. It was never meant to be used on them - EVER.

The Collective in JE's case spoke, via INFORMED CONSENT and said "get IT off the planet for good, we've suffered enough."

I remind folks. Their belief in "justice" and "the rule of law" IS a problem. That system is not moral, absolute or even germane to us humans. It is an IMPOSITION created to give the ILLUSION that a bad person pays a debt to society by running a gauntlet of word salad, monetary machinations and manipulation of epic proportions.

Pays his DEBT (MONEY!!!!!!!!!) to society - it is right there "debt=money." All court systems are about money and nothing more. Our collective belief that court/DOJ etc. is a "moral balancing" is the problem - it is not now and never was.

The "justice" system as folks demand to be quick with Comey et al is ABOUT MONEY, and not about transcending the enslavement system it created.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Holy cow - looks like @jack over on twitter got hacked. Go check his account!

You should start a thread, Pokey. Everybody needs to see this! Jack Dorsey and his smug attitude might come down a notch or two.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This has media and Democrats scratching their heads today.

President Trump praised William Barr for going easy on Comey, even though Comey did "many horrible things".

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There's a major journalism error in the 5th paragraph down in that nypost article. Horowitz did not criticize Barr...he criticized Comey. (Does any reporter proofread anything anymore?)

edit on 30-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@CodesUCQ

From July 21.

New York Post:

Mysterious ‘untouched’ In-N-Out burger found lying on Queens street

Jeffrey Epstein’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell spotted at In-N-Out Burger in first photos since his death

Which leads me to a point of Q EsoteriQa.

JE was a huge symbol, a figure "arrested" for truly horrible stuff, and, seemingly, at the behest of the Controllers middle managers the C_A and Mossad and more.

He's dead. The symbol is mega important, yet I feel that there are many who wanted him to be "brought to justice." Ala, a years long trial, motions to quash, gag orders, all with the DISTINCT possibility he'd go free. "Justice" served is the outcome being left to the system that created the system of justice. You and I did NOT created the system of "justice" but the CONTROLLERS DID and for their own, personal benefit. It was never meant to be used on them - EVER.

The Collective in JE's case spoke, via INFORMED CONSENT and said "get IT off the planet for good, we've suffered enough."

I remind folks. Their belief in "justice" and "the rule of law" IS a problem. That system is not moral, absolute or even germane to us humans. It is an IMPOSITION created to give the ILLUSION that a bad person pays a debt to society by running a gauntlet of word salad, monetary machinations and manipulation of epic proportions.

Pays his DEBT (MONEY!!!!!!!!!) to society - it is right there "debt=money." All court systems are about money and nothing more. Our collective belief that court/DOJ etc. is a "moral balancing" is the problem - it is not now and never was.

The "justice" system as folks demand to be quick with Comey et al is ABOUT MONEY, and not about transcending the enslavement system it created.

The story behins that burger in NYC is that a 16yo girl flew from near San Diego and brought some home with her, and allegedly dropped it somehow.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham Wants Barack Obama To Testify Under Oath Over Russia Probe Debacle

“I can’t imagine an investigation of the Republican nominee for president — a counterintelligence investigation of his campaign — was not approved at the highest level,” Graham said Wednesday night. “I cannot imagine it happening without somebody in the White House knowing about it.”

Anyone who thinks nothing is happening need only look at the utterly inexplicable transformation of Lindsey Graham.

The post 2016 Lindsey is either the poster child for Pod People Are Real or a sign that we are no longer in 2015 Kansas.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Very true. They replaced our currency with their own fake fiat debt and entranced us to chase it, glorify it worship it. It's always been my belief that the people who fit so well into this system --people obsessed with financial wealth, materialism, consumerism..the ones that we view as 'successful ',--the ones we idolize and strive to emulate--are the 'zombies ', plebs, cogs...maybe empty vessels. It's the people who buck the system, nonconformists..the outsiders or what society sees as misfits who are the true spiritual warriors imo. The homeless on the streets for example

This matrix is inverted, upside down and backwards. Humans aren't here to chase money (their GOD). We're here to chase dreams. Not the same thing.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

John Durham is preparing to question Barack Obama just like he did Christopher Steele. He is prepared to go wherever Obama is on planet Earth and interview him.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Tell me about it. When No name died it was like Graham's clone also died and the real Graham emerged from his shell.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In regards to backing up data ... Way ahead of the curve (Rel
) is this a DS Operation... After all who else would it provide COVER for ?

From Defenseone.com
Curious article timing .... 2 Me..heck imagine that

The US must prepare for a "cyber day after"

The government needs a continuity plan to ensure that critical data and technology remains available after a devastating network attack.

Stealing personal data is not the worst thing that can happen in cyberspace. For years, the U.S. government has warned that foreign nations have been hacking our critical infrastructure and inserting malware that could sabotage dams, pipelines, water supplies, or even transportation systems. Three years ago, an Iranian state-sponsored hacker was indicted for hacking a dam in New York State. .......

On the READY √

.gov

Prepared Not Scared

Godspeed
π

edit on 8302019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It would be one thing if that opinion piece was written by some political hack, but that is coming from a former FBI big wig.
It carries some weight.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

An Amtrak train has reportedly derailed after colliding with a semi-truck in Liberty County, Texas.

The train derailment occurred Friday afternoon, in what a spokesperson calls a “minor derailment.” There are no reports of fatalities at this time. It is unclear how many cars may have been derailed.

newsbreakinglive.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

@Qbluesky

News Unlocks Map.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

My gut is telling/compelling me to post
watch CA
District 5
D5
Ymmv
though historically speaking I'm usually ahead of the "curve" .... It's a family thing

ymmv
edit on 8302019 by MetalThunder because: Trust... Hard to earn

edit on 8302019 by MetalThunder because: Freaking typos lol. Stay safe

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Flashback...

Q+'s first post of the day on the first day of Q posting.

Worth returning to day one, Oct 28, 2017 and looking @Q and Q+ (turn on POTUS and set to 28 2017 to see all 11)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: MetalThunder

My gut is telling/compelling me to post
watch CA
District 5
D5
Ymmv
though historically speaking I'm usually ahead of the "curve" .... It's a family thing

ymmv

Hmm, not always a good thing ya know, front lines and all. 😂

But, of course I get your historical points.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Agreed cranky. LG did a 180.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Tell me about it. When No name died it was like Graham's clone also died and the real Graham emerged from his shell.

Maybe no name took something to the grave. Or his DMS didn’t exist or it failed.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

No Fear in this Timeline.... Never was ...from my first posts lol.
But nobody is looking (right ?
) that doesn't already know ... LoL

I'm not part of the crowd below LoL

For me it is time to go full throttle .. but hey .... It's why I've been here from my start....

Oh a holiday weekend TGIF

edit on 8302019 by MetalThunder because: Anni

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join