It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PilSungMtnMan... why do you think I've spent almost 2 years automating the decodes?

I too am expecting a megadump of Q posts at the end.

However, it will be more important to copy and backup the posts and al links to web pages, pictures, movies, soundclips first - to secure them.

Then can come the decoding - and hopefully everyone will be sharing the load rather than relying on me to do it all.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Starting to see traction in the area of Privacy - when will people rip this crap out of their house ? as pointed outin the article - this is reality NOT Paranoia ...

Americans deserve greater transparency from Big Tech

......“What is touching most Americans is that companies like Amazon and Google are persuading millions of Americans to put surveillance devices into their homes; devices like Echo that are capable of recording and eavesdropping on the kinds of communications that we have,” says Ben Wizner, director of ACLU’s Speech, Privacy and Technology Project and Edward Snowden’s lead attorney.

Recent reports show this is not mere paranoia. According to Vice News, Microsoft – not usually associated with the voracious privacy violations of Google and Amazon – listened into conversations occurring on its video game platform, Xbox, and in some cases, recorded these interactions. The intrusion was carried out by contractors and oftentimes involved listening to and recording children.......

Excelsior !

edit on 8302019 by MetalThunder because: Anni 201

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

thread @LawOfQneAnon

Multiple meanings...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Resolve, I have. Patience is a challenge for me...I'm working on it

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Think more ethereal

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The Buddha said, "if you want the feeling of elation, wear shackles for a while".

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'll go with...Enki ?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

plumbers fix leaks

Seems like them plumbers need some Flex Tape®

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

That sounds like steganography

www.geekdashboard.com...

Chero,

Check. Steganography is one of many methods. The possibilities are many; I admire Rel's persistence in repeatedly attacking the text with various methods to see what emerges.

ETA: Check out starting page 29 of this document (historical, from 1943). All kinds of coordination can be set up if one has the chance to meet before this method of communication is employed.

ia801707.us.archive.org... Document

Cheers
edit on 30-8-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: example document

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

plumbers fix leaks

Dash,

What is ironic is if Richard M. was still with us and could get a lowdown on what has gone down with the political espionage and soft coup against Trump ... I think he'd look straight at us through the MSM's cameras and shout,

"AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS A CROOK??!!"

Gawd, the years have gone by ...

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Even in a CNN article, there seems to be a lot of questionably coded phrases, all things considered:

www.cnn.com...[/ url]

Maybe just a weather forecast, but certainly seems interesting...

First from the video currently posted (sorry don't know how to post video yet, but please post/embed if you can):

"likely after dark"

"plus or minus 100 miles, West Palm Beach... now that doesn't put Palm Beach in the middle... it just says were the error would be, across that line"

Umm... that kind of feels like a warning.

Mar-a-Lago (/ˌmɑːrəˈlɑːɡoʊ/) is a resort and national historic landmark in Palm Beach, Florida, built from 1924 to 1927 by cereal-company heiress and socialite Marjorie Merriweather Post. The 126-room, 62,500-square-foot (5,810 m2)[4] mansion contains the Mar-a-Lago Club, a members-only club with guest rooms, a spa, and other hotel-style amenities. It is located in Palm Beach County on the Palm Beach barrier island, with the Atlantic Ocean to the east and Florida's Intracoastal Waterway to the west.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar-a-Lago]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar-a-Lago

Forecaster also mentions it would be in the "cone of error" for the hurricane to come close to landfall and then go back out to the ocean without making landfall. Then he looks off camera and says "that's not in the forecast, but it's still a possibility". Weird.

"It would be more beautiful if it was in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and not headed toward the United States. So you take one thing with the other. Sometimes nature is beautiful and sometimes she takes it back.

"There will be a bottom... let's call it West Palm... there will be a 12 foot salt water surge." Salt water = tears?

"Where people have their boats that will be floating above their houses." (Seems certain...)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

plumbers fix leaks

In the case of Nixon...'Plumbers' were burglers.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I mean, they have to know that it will NEVER pass a 2/3 vote in the Senate, so it is doomed to fail from the start. Why put the country thru something like that, when you know it will never work from the start?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yes, the art of ciphering is amazingly complex. Way over my head

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Aside from the small stuff they also own DynCorp Int'l and Blackwater! They have a tremendous amount of control outside the tentacles of big gov't.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I've actually talked to 'normies ' (lol) who laugh at the idea of a shadow government. I'm thinking if they have a hard time accepting that as reality, how are they going to adapt to the bigger stuff? aka the stuff that resides beyond this dimension. It's going to be a rude awakening to say the least

Jumping out of lurk mode for a sec to comment and give this thread a flag ... Thank you all for keeping the investigations going.

I had this thought that perhaps Comey getting his "get out of jail free" card (for now) is meant to enlighten more people about the deep state and the tiers of 'justice'. I personally woke fully up the day Comey came out and said that anyone else who did what Hillary did would be prosecuted, but we won't prosecute her. I was pretty much a believer already that the PTB had a level of control above any nation or government, but that was the final straw that made me realize We the People might not really have any influence on our government and its all a big lie.

This week was like a little deja vu regarding that and hopefully will get some people to do a little critical thinking about what just happened.

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part, looking for a silver lining in what was otherwise more sad news.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

@3Days3Nights

Anagrams are a huge part of this.

Will he say it, will he say "ladies and gentleman, boys and girls... the storm is upon us?"

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Report says mysterious Russian explosion was triggered by recovery mission of nuclear powered missile...not a test...

DefconWarningSystem

A U.S. intelligence assessment found that the mysterious explosion off of Russia’s northern coast occurred during a recovery mission to salvage a nuclear-powered missile from the ocean floor, according to people with direct knowledge of the report.

The mysterious explosion on Aug. 8 killed five scientists and sparked fears that Russia had tested its new nuclear-powered Burevestnik missile, also known as Skyfall.

“This was not a new launch of the weapon, instead it was a recovery mission to salvage a lost missile from a previous test,” said a person with direct knowledge of the U.S. intelligence assessment. “There was an explosion on one of the vessels involved in the recovery and that caused a reaction in the missile’s nuclear core which lead to the radiation leak,”

So the first test went wrong then, but when did Russia launch it if not on 8th August and how many have they been testing...

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join