It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

I was curious to know if there's a connection to Serco, and found out DynCorp considers Serco to be one of its major competitors.

It's another corporate many-tentacled octopus.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Quantum Infiltration Subliminal Messages - Future proves past.
Slightly dated but still relevant.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Queen Elizabeth agrees to Boris Johnson's request to shut down Parliament to force through a no-deal Brexit

Queen Elizabeth II has agreed to a request by UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson to suspend Parliament in mid-September to force through a no-deal Brexit.

Johnson will hold a queen's speech in mid-October, with Parliament suspended and on recess for weeks beforehand.

Members of Parliament would then have just days left to block Johnson from forcing through a no-deal exit on October 31.

Opponents accused Johnson of a "deeply undemocratic" move. Johnson insisted Parliament would still have "ample time" to debate Brexit.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
@40head unrolled

1. What if #Q set a special marker, something hidden in plain sight...that would tell us what to share with others? I've been advised of a little marker on 15 #QDrops that I never would've seen on my own. What does "pb" mean to you? I believe this is a meaningful message.

Interesting take on "pb" by connecting them all.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I have to say it intrigued me why Q suddenly started using the "pb" because it had been in use by other 8chan posters for half a year or more, to signify that you were replying to a post on a Previous Bread.

From the chans perspective it was logical to ask Q to use it because it helped the board to link back to the post it replied to.

From Q's perspective, I think Q decided to use the request to achieve something more...

edit on 30-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

let's roll because being in this purgatory certainly does suck

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Interesting tweet here from POTUS considering the topic earlier today.

"Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The disastrous IG Report on James Comey shows, in the strongest of terms, how unfairly I, and tens of millions of great people who support me, were treated. Our rights and liberties were illegally stripped away by this dishonest fool. We should be given our stolen time back?"

Didn't Q say Trump would get 3 terms?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: MetalThunder

let's roll because being in this purgatory certainly does suck

Lets get this party rolling
...ride with me anytime

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, I was looking at the same earlier today here

But when you said this, it made me think of a tweet from a couple of days ago...

If there was more meaning to "Win" being said twice in the same sentence...

Perhaps DJT is eluding to 2 more wins, 2 more terms...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Interesting tweet here from POTUS considering the topic earlier today.

"Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The disastrous IG Report on James Comey shows, in the strongest of terms, how unfairly I, and tens of millions of great people who support me, were treated. Our rights and liberties were illegally stripped away by this dishonest fool. We should be given our stolen time back?"

I think the idea is being put out there. Truthfully, I think it should be explored. This was a coup and it was an illegal hindrance to our president and the entire country actually. The Russian hoax narrative cost us the House, imo.

Stolen time....I think it's a discussion worth having.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

You need to think bigger. 😎

4EVA

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Sidney talks Flynn.

Anons knew all of this nearly two years ago.

It is this fact that has given rise to the emotional support flooding Flynn and Family - rightly so, and them not being left out to dry. He can, and likely has, taken down many we will never know about.

*** Of note, she says specifically that prosecution tactics changed 20 years ago, as in unaccountable.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Rereading Comey's tweets from yesterday (the ones demanding an apology), on the surface make him sound like a smug narcissistic a$$. but to me, they seemed to have an angry tone. If he's angry, that means he's scared. I don't think Comey feels confident at all, I think he's terrified, watching his back because he knows what's coming

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
9/11 Mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to Face Death Penalty Trial in 2021: Report

A death penalty trial was established for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other men involved in the planning of Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in New York City and Washington, D.C.

Colonel W. Shane Cohen of the U.S. Air Force announced on Aug. 30 that the trial was set for Jan. 11, 2021, and it will take place at Camp Justice at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba.

The New York Times reported that a military jury would be selected in the case.

www.theepochtimes.com... sion=true
edit on 30-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't see how he could possibly gain a third term without somehow repealing the 22nd amendment. As much as I would like to see it, I doubt it happens. Not with the country as divided as it is. A lot would need to change, IMO.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Fentanyl in the news today on both a small scale:

LA Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs, 27, suffocated on his own vomit in a hotel room after an accidental overdose of fentanyl, oxycodone and alcohol, coroner rules

www.dailymail.co.uk... ticle-7412405/Tyler-Skaggs-died-deadly-mix-fentanyl-oxycodone-alcohol.html

And a large scale:

Enough fentanyl to kill 14 million people recovered in monster drug bust, officials say

www.nydailynews.com... =amp
edit on 30-8-2019 by SuperStudChuck because: Add article titles

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Professor Truscott said that the experiment showed that; “A future event causes the photon to decide its past.” There is also good evidence that quantum processes take place inside our brains and within our body cells, as reported by the Guardian last year.

Okay, that freaked me out due to a recent experience which I am still trying to understand

I am older and in no way demented (tho y'all may judge that better than I)

On another note sounds like Berenstein Bears

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
And man has this story been spun hard in the last 24 hours:

www.dailymail.... co.uk/news/article-7412675/Donald-Trump-fired-personal-assistant-said-thinks-Tiffany-OVERWEIGHT.html

'I LOVE Tiffany!' Donald Trump says it is 'absolutely false' that he called his daughter OVERWEIGHT after his personal assistant is fired for spilling family secrets and talking about son Barron while drinking with reporters

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
EVERGREEN.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't see how he could possibly gain a third term without somehow repealing the 22nd amendment. As much as I would like to see it, I doubt it happens. Not with the country as divided as it is. A lot would need to change, IMO.

He didn't say, "I should be given MY stolen time back"...he said, "WE should be given OUR stolen time back?".

The amendment prohibits any individual who has been elected president twice from being elected again
(bolding mine)

Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution

There's some interesting food for thought in the history and possibilities relating to the 22A.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join