It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Let's indulge in a little time travel, i was involved with the very first Q thread on 4chan, more importantly than that Larp which was taken over by Clowns i previously introduced the Storm meme on 8chan/pol/, i know the implications of it because i generated it, Trump unwittingly referenced and reinforced it because meme magic, and those familiar with the sub-culture highlighted this, but that is only an ironic manifestation because Trump has no real power as related to the greater Divine meaning of that archetype though he continues to Larp as such, as much the comedy version as the interlude in a Midsummer nights dream, continue to enjoy the joke.

edit on 30-8-2019 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I've concluded considering the possibility you're just having a laugh...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I laugh to fight back the darkness.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The collective needs a nudge (more like a shove) to help them start waking up. I can't believe there are still people who don't think there is a deep state. They're going to have a lot of catching up to do. The shift won't be subtle or gradual for them, they're going to have to make a quantum leap. Which will be a shock to their systems.

Anyway, this is Aug Tellez, a whistleblower who claims to have lived through an abduction. In this video he covers the underground bases, the rituals, the moon, advanced tech (time travel) and a lot of other conspiracy topics. For anyone who's interested to hear his story

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

There's something much deeper than a deep state.

More like a deep evil scum that tries to envelop everything. It pops up and uses humans as avatars to carry out its mission. And it doesn't have to be anything more mystical then disparate people United under one goal or objective

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The House Dems are at 135 supporting impeachment efforts against POTUS Trump. Sitting at 62% of the required 218. Clock ticking for the Left.

If/when 8chan is back up and Q has the floor again, can you imagine the sheer volume of backlogged drops that will hit?

Rel will be decoding 24/7 for weeks to catch up, lol.

edit on 30-8-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
The collective needs a nudge (more like a shove) to help them start waking up. I can't believe there are still people who don't think there is a deep state. They're going to have a lot of catching up to do. The shift won't be subtle or gradual for them, they're going to have to make a quantum leap. Which will be a shock to their systems.

Anyway, this is Aug Tellez, a whistleblower who claims to have lived through an abduction. In this video he covers the underground bases, the rituals, the moon, advanced tech (time travel) and a lot of other conspiracy topics. For anyone who's interested to hear his story

m.youtube.com...

They know there is. Obstruct. That’s the game plan. At every step. Obstruct. The Left in the “collective” anyway. The conservatives that don’t believe in a DS are a small group I would imagine.
edit on 30-8-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I laugh to fight back the darkness.

"Chesty Puller"...heh heh heh...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I've actually talked to 'normies ' (lol) who laugh at the idea of a shadow government. I'm thinking if they have a hard time accepting that as reality, how are they going to adapt to the bigger stuff? aka the stuff that resides beyond this dimension. It's going to be a rude awakening to say the least

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

the nanites?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Consider this though...

Rel, absolutely -- many ways to send information with image files, especially if the opportunity for prior coordination existed (and for the DS, it did).

Heck, even with some of those odd tweets ... never know ... all it would take is for the tweet to contain a word or reference to a concept ("dog") to mean the recipient should extract one character every x letters, arrange them into y-character-length strings, and compare those to a predistributed list of meanings.

That kind of system would be hard to break without getting a copy of the list of meanings. And that is just one example ... you're well aware of how devious these schemes can be.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The House Dems are at 135 supporting impeachment efforts against POTUS Trump. Sitting at 62% of the required 218. Clock ticking for the Left.

If/when 8chan is back up and Q has the floor again, can you imagine the sheer volume of backlogged drops that will hit?

Rel will be decoding 24/7 for weeks to catch up, lol.

It's telling that they're struggling to get even a majority of Dems on board. The smart ones (like Nancy Pelosi) know this is going to blow up in their faces, just like how Bill Clinton's impeachment blew up in Republicans' faces.
edit on 30-8-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

When do you call a plumber?

When your name is Tricky Dick!

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

An aside but crazy fact, the three headed dog guarding Hades also holds an astonishing number of grocery store chains (and other goods and services entities), thereby having substantial impact onfood distribution. From Wikipedia:

Cerberus purchased 655 of the 2,500 Albertson's, Inc., grocery stores, forming Albertsons LLC of Boise, Idaho, in June 2006. They also had an ownership stake in the now-bankrupt Mervyn's department stores, which was acquired from Target Corp. In May 2012, Cerberus sold its holdings in Torex Retail Holdings, Ltd., a Dunstable, England-based provider of information technology systems for the retail, fuel and convenience stores and pub markets in the United Kingdom and Continental Europe that was acquired in June 2007, to MICROS Systems, Inc.[48][49] In January 2013, it announced a deal to acquire 877 stores in the Albertson's, Acme, Shaw’s and Star Market chains from SuperValu for $100 million and acquisition of $3.2 billion on SuperValu debt.[37] In February 2014, it was reported that Safeway Inc was in advanced talks with private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management LP over a leveraged buyout deal.[1].
-----

This is only a small sample of holdings...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

DJT tweet

More on the @fox&Fs

"@fox" is the link with "&Fs" being a standard text.

The other note of interest "...former CIA Officer(Dem)"

We noted here at the last election how some 50 CIA folks were running for office. Concern was put forth as to whether they were 5th column or not (maybe worse?)?

The counter to that was that they may have been white hats with government issued suits and ties. Could this rather odd reference suggest which is the truth?

"Bryan Dean Wright former CIA officer" is first with brackets denoting affiliation second.

Is the clue in the "&Fs"?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That sounds like steganography

www.geekdashboard.com...

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think he's trying to say Comey was behind several false Flags

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I've actually talked to 'normies ' (lol) who laugh at the idea of a shadow government. I'm thinking if they have a hard time accepting that as reality, how are they going to adapt to the bigger stuff? aka the stuff that resides beyond this dimension. It's going to be a rude awakening to say the least

There’s a mixed bag of “beliefs” out there. You’ll find “no deep state’ers” that believe in ET/ID. You will find DS believers who do not believe in ET/ID (me). BUT, if tomorrow ET popped out of an ID portal in my back yard; my belief would instantly change, I would use my millions of reasoning thoughts per second brain to reorganize my understanding of my environment, then see what this ET from ID had up its sleeve. I wouldn’t stumble to the ground and start sucking my thumb. I think that’s how the vast majority would handle it.

Peeps tend to come up with their own conclusions in their own ways. Heck, until recently the MSM had a huge contingent convinced POTUS Trump was a Russian colluder. Mueller killed that and MSM lost a ton of viewers/credibility. Those peeps “woke”. They may not admit, but they did.

I’m in the camp that the every day grind of life and the challenges in our own small “realm” only allows most people limited time to ponder and consider bigger pictures and events. Not that they couldn’t but they choose not to or are to wrapped up in the stuff closest to them.

Q, POTUS Trump, and a more aggressive GOP political component have increased the awakening.

It took how long to get things to this mess? It’s a long road to fix it. The pendulum has stopped swinging in the one direction, paused, and has just made its first move back in the other direction.

Marathon not sprint. Patience coupled with Resolve and we may just see it really start moving.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join