It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Just remember, this world is not our world. Be in the world, not of the world. When Satan tempted Christ, he offered Him the world because he could give it to Him. That should tell you who owns this material world.

That is not to say that we roll over or give up and refuse to live rightly and fight for what is right, only that *this* is not the ultimate prize. Our souls are the true victory.

So long as you are spiritually strong and ready, they can chop off your head tomorrow and you win. They can blow up the world and you win. Nothing they might do to you will matter because your soul is prepared and you are ready -- you win.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Didn't we have years of indoctrinization, also? What separated us from the herd?

In my humble opinion, faith in an unconventional presidential candidate whom we elected and who is delivering on his promises.

We are thriving in an environment of truth and justice.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Didn't we have years of indoctrinization, also? What separated us from the herd?

Most people are not comfortable enough being who they are to separate from the herd. If I had to guess, I would say most of us not only think about things, really think about them, but we're also fully actualized, confident individuals who don't need the approval of a peer group and network to feel complete in our own skin.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

In my humble opinion, faith in an unconventional presidential candidate whom we elected and who is delivering on his promises.

Sure, but I'm talking about questioning the narrative long before Trump came on the scene. I opened my eyes a long time ago. I went to all the same indoctrinization schools as everyone else.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm tethered to spirit no matter what, let the world crumble away

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Maybe some of us are system busters? I've rebelled against indoctrination my entire life

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Sure, but I'm talking about questioning the narrative long before Trump came on the scene. I opened my eyes a long time ago. I went to all the same indoctrinization schools as everyone else.

It takes courage to think unconventionally. A lot of people aren't willing to take that leap. Those who do are rewarded.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Entering the fray once again.

[...] I remember reading the FBIanon material right here as well and have followed since then. Every post, every page.

Dashen, you're a superstar! What a magnificent series of threads!

Now to what prompted this particular post. GUT, I'm curious to hear what you think about all of this. Once upon a time you and I talked about several things, but one particular project sticks in my mind. What do you think is going on here? Who is Q? Besides cleaning out the halls of Government of corruption, what do you think is the end game?

Fingers crossed that I'm allowed to continue to post with y'all, and looking forward to participating straight to the end.

edit on Sun Aug 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

These drops seem to come into play again given the last 24 hours.

Our Friends at the top everything, but under new guidelines and terms established by POTUS at the outset of his term. War.

Consider how desperate the Controller stooges are that they just this sloppy job KNOWING full well that all of it was to be used directly against them within moments of them choosing to carryout this effort - real, faked, or a bit of both.

This is all JE + DELCAS related and it will have ZERO influence over that. Zero. But the events just condemned an entire cabal of enablers and more.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl I live 25 minutes from Allen. TX. I am lucky that my family understands what is going on. I feel bad at what happened to you today regarding the red-pilling. Really? A kid from Allen. TX drove over 600 miles to shoot up a Walmart? This is crazy stupid. There is an agenda out there for sure and it starts with MK. Check out his Dad...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
James Comey put out a new opinion piece

"Mr. President, Please Take a Stand Against Racism"
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

That's annoying it presumes that racism is a default position.

It should assume that racism is an anomaly because it is.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker

They keep saying a registered Democrat. Where is he registered? Texas does not include party in voter registration.

If they don't, it is something knew. My voter registration says Republican. Thus I can only vote in the Republican primary but can vote either way in General election.

edit on 4-8-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe they're trying to start a race war before declas

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Different states do things different ways. I'm a registered independent, so I think I have to declare a ballot when I go in to vote in the primary.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: liveandlearn

Different states do things different ways. I'm a registered independent, so I think I have to declare a ballot when I go in to vote in the primary.

I understand, ketsuko. But the poster specifically mentioned Texas and being born and lived 90 percent of my life in Texas, I am registered as a republican on my voter reg. card, although I have voted Dem and write in's (Ron Paul) in the general.
edit on 4-8-2019 by liveandlearn because: post didn't go through.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't know what is going on. Triple post trying to correct 2nd post out of NO Where.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Breaking: Cloudflare CEO @eastdakota tells me the company is cutting off 8chan's access to its DDOS protection service after all, a big reversal from earlier in the day. Story update TK.

twitter.com...

There are other DDOS protection services, so this doesn't mean 8chan is going offline for good. But the ban, which kicks in at midnight tonight, will make it harder to keep the site online in the short term.

twitter.com...
edit on 4-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

'Terminating Service for 8chan'
t.co...
edit on 4-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I just saw this and was hopping back on to share. This is going to force an issue for sure.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

midnight tonight, not sure what time zone. Maybe Q will drop before then?

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join