It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Authorities have identified the shooter.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

ETA: strange tweet from Cernovich - twitter.com...

Gone now.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thread by Brian Cates (@drawandstrike) on the recent mass shootings.

twit Unrolled

If anyone listens to Max Igan (Aussie guy) he predicted a few days after the NZ mass shooting this pattern would become the new template to follow from the NZ shooter.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Saved.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Homeland Security and El Paso PD are now actively looking for "shooting teams" that are still mobile and in the nearby area/cities. STAY THE # IN DOORS! This is not a one off random shooting. This is a well coordinated attack with many shooters (hearing as many as 18).

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

What's going on

Time to call out the Army. Maybe mobilize the Guard to active duty.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He could have a point, there could also be other motives for these events that Brian prob hasn't considered because he doesn't 'subscribe ' to these types of ideas. but, aside from the usual political and/or FF motives, these shootings might also be sacrifices or a way to manipulate timelines or the energy of the collective and/or planet

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"8chan: the far-right website linked to the rise in hate crimes"

Three attackers in six months allegedly posted their plans on the site in advance. In an exclusive interview, Silicon Valley CEO explains his ‘moral obligation’ to keep 8chan online

Keeping 8chan within its network is a “moral obligation”, he said, adding: “We, as well as all tech companies, have an obligation to think about how we solve real problems of real human suffering and death. 

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
After coming back from my Sunday Morning Talking Room, a topic that got put on the table was the last DNC debate was strangely devoid of gun control questions. Now we have had these shootings and members of the DNC are calling for stricter gun control laws and out right banning of anything outside of cap and ball (it's a class of gun that was used pre 1860's but post 1700's)

If these shootings aren't orchestrated by the same group, then I would be very very shocked. Also something else that was pondered, why were the weapons of choice Kalashnikov styled rifles? Outside of these being the style of weapons that were supposed to have been destroyed in Afghanistan but (as Christopher Dorner had shown us) weren't. Why not focus on the AR styled rifles again, why the change in narrative?

One last thing here; Cummings break-in was bumped out of the news due to this, is this possible proof that like the mystery fire at the Clintons house, the break-in is nothing more that a cover up for "missing evidence"?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

8chan offers a forum of discussion where there’s no fear of BO sensorship like Twitter, FB, etc.

The DS doesn’t want this unchecked communication channel available to the masses. Shutting it down is critical for them.

If the shooter posted the manifesto and it’s content was enough to point toward an event.. why didn’t the DS intel/LE that monitors said forums take action? If they can’t/won’t... how can anyone else?

If any gun toting American knew he was headed to that Walmart, he would have been dropped before he got 20’ from his car.

This is the rub; if mom, dad, bro, sis, teachers, pastors, neighbors, and friends didn’t know/see/discern enough to “red tag” him with LE, how can anyone else be expected to?

My bet, there’s enough red flags to warrant taking the advice we’ve been applying to Islamic Terror; see something...say something.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been mentioned...not enough time in the day to keep up with this excellent thread!

Texas shooter was a registered Democrat. Did the MSM tell the public that?

Link

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: cherokeetroy

8chan offers a forum of discussion where there’s no fear of BO sensorship like Twitter, FB, etc.

The DS doesn’t want this unchecked communication channel available to the masses. Shutting it down is critical for them.

If the shooter posted the manifesto and it’s content was enough to point toward an event.. why didn’t the DS intel/LE that monitors said forums take action? If they can’t/won’t... how can anyone else?

If any gun toting American knew he was headed to that Walmart, he would have been dropped before he got 20’ from his car.

This is the rub; if mom, dad, bro, sis, teachers, pastors, neighbors, and friends didn’t know/see/discern enough to “red tag” him with LE, how can anyone else be expected to?

My bet, there’s enough red flags to warrant taking the advice we’ve been applying to Islamic Terror; see something...say something.

The point is to paint people like us as the red flag. "Anyone mentioning or participating in the discussion of [insert conspiracy theory here] needs to be flagged! See something, say somrthing."

That's how I see it going anyway.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Sorry if this has already been mentioned...not enough time in the day to keep up with this excellent thread!

Texas shooter was a registered Democrat. Did the MSM tell the public that?

Link

It was posted earlier that the party affiliation and summary had been changed to add that he was a qanon follower.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have to post this, I'm sorry. Being a Q follower has been very difficult lately. My friends and family are all democrats and I've been trying to red pill a few of them, especially my best friend.

We just celebrated her bday today at my house and, as she was leaving, she brought up the El Paso shooter. As you know I live in Frisco, only 20 minutes away from Allen and Plano where the shooter lives. I DON'T believe the official story. She does. I told her something was very wrong with the narrative they're pushing on us and she gave me 'that laugh'...You know that laugh. It's the laugh and the shake of head that says "you've lost your mind" and she threw the "I studied psychology " card at me. Well, it set me off and we got into a huge argument. It was so bad she wouldn't take home her cake and didn't want me walking her out. (I walked her out anyway)

How can I red pill someone who is so deeply entrenched into believing all official stories and CNN? I feel terrible. I did a poor job trying to explain why I felt there were multiple shooters. Is this a lost cause? It's such a crummy feeling sometimes.

Anyone else going through this?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So Q and everybody else needs to prepare for 8chan to get shut down. Like soon. Like tomorrow soon. Everybody and their mother is calling for it to be shut down. That would include Qs boards too. Then what happens? Q says No outside comms. Who can you trust once 8chan is gone?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I just say a lot of, "I told you so. I knew about this almost a year ago. It was all there if you knew where and how to look."

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They have to keep tabs on us somehow.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Wait a minute...a registered Dem...and a Q supporter? That doesn't make any sense to me. I'm guessing the MSM is trying to suppress that info, that he's a Dem? Okay, thanks for the lead. I have some catching up to do. What strikes me is Q warned about False Flags just a few days beforehand. I'm interested to know what people are saying in that regard. Can these mass shootings be floated as FFs? And why, or for what reason(s), if so?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
"Conspiracy theories pose a new domestic terrorism threat, according to a secret FBI document"

"Anti-Government, Identity Based, and Fringe Political Conspiracy Theories Very Likely Motivate Some Domestic Extremists to Commit Criminal, Sometimes Violent Activity"

www.businessinsider.com...

Anti-government --that's me right there. What am I supposed to do...cower?
Fear has always been the biggest weapon in their arsenal. But truth is more powerful than fear.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Welcome to the 'club'. Sort of like trying to reason with cult members...an exercise in futility until...one day, hopefully (or maybe never) scales fall from their eyes....I feel your exasperation and frustration Texasgirl!
edit on 4-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

TG,

Sorry to hear about that, sounds rather unfortunate. What is always painful is when idea sharing is met with abrupt unwillingness to share. Even if you/I/we are wrong entirely, there is zero reason for this to be met with anger - except...

A hot tip for you. Never work to "red pill" anything during the event and its aftermath. The system is working overtime to make sure the Original Narrative takes, so you are a criminal for suggesting otherwise and criminals are met with attacks.

Think of it this way. You see a storm, you're mom sees a hurricane, is it a good time to fight over the definition or a good time to work to get to the sunshine and THEN discuss it?

The reason these patterns are all identical is reflected in your experience. Shooter - random - death - hate - fear - panic = control system. So all your friends and family had to hear was "shooter" and all the blanks are filled in by them . Obviously not you, so you're in different POV's.

In this case Parkland is long enough ago that some of the odd things can be pointed with out the threat energy.

Open your heart and balance will be restored for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Doubtful. Chans are a intel honeypot they're still trying to figure out.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join