It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Cloudfare collapsed under pressure.?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Cloudfare collapsed under pressure.?

This is 100 percent in panic to JE ++ DECLAS. Which begs THEIR questioning: If there is nothing to hide???

Past Q drops related to dumping a lot on Chans "soon" is probably a trigger. I'd guess protections in place. No reason to assume otherwise.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Didn't we have years of indoctrinization, also? What separated us from the herd?

I don't know what my problem is but I have been bucking the system and a skeptical know it all since I could talk

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Fascinating discussion w/Jeffrey Peterson on Pelosi/Italy, Arizona Mafia, Mexico corruption & ongoing clean-up, biotech cloning, Fast & Furious, NXIVM, and his time in the democrat party. Learned alot of interesting facts on Mexico. Many of Mexican PRI officials being arrested. Need the same to happen in the US!

Dr Patrick Soon-Shiong (Billionaire) = Pelosi's (Hillary, McCain & other top Dems) genetic therapy doctor at a place in Phoenix. Theory that this may explain the shakes/twitches & slurred speech.
Goog "TGen"

Did you know Andrew McCabe's wife works at the Phoenix FBI field office, where that fake FBI memo supposedly originated.

Skip to 16:00 min mark.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Part of the show? I had a feeling once the Antifa stuff became known in relation to this El Paso shooting (Antifa claimed they intended to lay siege to El Paso) that the end game would need to come quickly before people decided they were gonna take matters into their own hands.

And speaking of, I noticed this earlier today. Apparently Paul Murphy of CNN was following the El Paso shooter BEFORE the shooting ever occured.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

midnight tonight, not sure what time zone. Maybe Q will drop before then?

"We just sent notice that we are terminating 8chan as a customer effective at midnight tonight Pacific Time."

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

And so it begins. I hate to say I told ya so.
Unless Q posts soon and tells us what the plan is, this whole Q thing could be over very soon...

edit on 4-8-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I'm not trying to fear monger but everyone really watch your 6 wherever you are

These are from last night and she wasn't the only one reporting this.

I can understand why the fbi isn't disclosing to not create panic.

There is more to this story going on behind the scenes

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So, you mean the event happened to provide DS a reason to shut down 8ch, in advance of D-class?

That sounds about right. These false flags always look so transparent in hindsight.

edit on 4-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

One of these things isn’t like the others. One of these things don’t belong.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Which one?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

One of these things isn’t like the others. One of these things don’t belong.

If they shut down 8chan and it’s attributed to the DS, it won’t be lone wolf wack jobs/DS patsies attacking innocent civs...it will be organized groups attacking DS assets.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

8chan (8ch.net)
‏Verified account @infinitechan

Some of you might’ve read the @Cloudflare news already. They're dropping 8chan.
blog.cloudflare.com...
There might be some downtime in the next 24-48 hours while we find a solution (that includes our email so timely compliance with law enforcement requests may be affected).

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Which one?

The one prevented isn’t a 20 year old white male. He does not fit the narrative so I expect minimized attention unfortunately. The deed is the crime. Not race or politics or faith. The deed.

I’m really wondering why El Paso shooter surrendered. It doesn’t seem to match the usual FF looking events.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder if this could be the blackout Q referred to.

To clarify what I meant in my last post, I'm not suggesting Q group knew the El Paso shooting would occur, but that at some point SOMETHING would occur causing the chans to go offline for a time, and that would be go-time?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

This is true.

Funny, it didn't cross my mind because I'm so fixated on the feeling that these guys are sleeper cells just designed to cause fear and chaos I wasn't even thinking about race.

I feel like they picked a bunch with different ideology etc. To just scare as many people as possible and also it seems to be about the gun cause and free speech.

Each one adding fuel to the fire.

One manesfesto on 8 chan is enough to seal that deal.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Could be, lots of speculation at the moment. Even stranger is no mention in the press about 4chan let alone going offline which is where all the hate/Antifa crap originates. 🤔

ETA: If Q seen this coming days prior I wonder if those cryptic Q drops (Q3549, 3550, 3551) were about migrating to a new network?

edit on 4-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Well now the fbi IS saying something.

Watch your 6

Stay home.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I haven't had time to figure out the pic posting process, but drop #1641 is pertenent at this point in time.

Also, I think the Hillary/Huma stuff is about to drop. I saw a heavily edited photo on another site just now. I think stuff is gonna hit the fan around midnight tonight.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join