It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

BREAKING: Sister of alleged Dayton shooter and her boyfriend found shot dead in a car; authorities probing connection to massacre - WNBC

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Anna Giaritelli:

According to my law enforcement source in El Paso (who gave me the apprehended shooter’s name and age): A 2nd suspect was killed when police responded to the Walmart shooting. Police have not disclosed this info yet. Mayor says otherwise but my source says 2nd suspect is dead.

twitter.com...

I didn’t hear any reporters at the press conference ask officials why the Walmart in Socorro, NM, was closed down and monitored by police all yesterday. That question is key to getting answers on a connected threat they were tracking and possible other suspect.

twitter.com...
edit on 4-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Your post re Q998 got me thinking.

The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

And since a picture says more than a thousand words I will just leave this here:

And with a bit more distance:

Pope on chair, behind him rises his reptilian (?) master from a future nuclear blast crater (true story!). And all of this is located in the mouth of a snake because that seems to be the true master of the Pope/catholic church.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
RR is really pushing this mantra of 'white terrorism/nationalism '. Using all caps, even. why am i sensing an agenda, here

Great to hear @MickMulvaneyOMB say @realDonaldTrump“is angry.. WHITE NATIONALISM IS BAD FOR THE NATION.. YOU CANNOT BE A WHITE SUPREMACIST AND BE NORMAL.. THESE ARE SICK PEOPLE.. THE PRESIDENT KNOWS IT.” The President himself should say it often and make sure everyone knows it!

twitter.com...

"BREAKING: U.S. attorney says the deadly El Paso shooting is being treated as domestic terrorism as Dayton, Ohio, authorities identify the man who shot and killed 9 people."
twitter.com...

Working to counter the impending narrative: ALT-RIGHT White supremacist racist affiliated with DJT Manifesto 8Chan blah blah blah. They'e not condoning but drawing attention to the narrative in order to take the sting out of it. Same was we are doing here but it looks different there.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Whoa, can you say wicked ominous!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Powerful.

We've often explored the notion of Consent vs. Implied Consent. Those who give Implied Consent via ignorance or worse, are not as powerful as those who Willfully Consent. Indifference energy, while energy, is not the same as active. So most will give Implied Consent to the Narrative of this recent effort as it is presented.

But many will take their consent energy and DENY it to the ritual. Qanons+

This twit thread is mega powerful at controlling the consent energy. Look at how little time this singular individual took to aggrigate the problems with the El Paso event.

@paulfurber

Within a few hours this person wedged a virus into the Original Narrative. Beautiful.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.
Rev. 12: 9

Can this really be happening? Are we about to find out that the Chair has been serving the Old Serpent?

(My older logical reasoning side is having a serious discussion with my Awakened side.)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

You are dialed in! Here are a few random Images I have saved while recently cruising the web.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

A performance at the Temple of Hera at the Paestum Archaeological UNESCO World Heritage site where a host of celebrities gathered for the Google Camp climate change conference. Coldplay’s Chris Martin was said to be the headline act 

bioreports.net...

Hera is the daughter of Cronus --Father Time (Saturn) who carries a sickle which is associated with harvesting grain.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

BREAKING: Sister of alleged Dayton shooter and her boyfriend found shot dead in a car; authorities probing connection to massacre - WNBC

twitter.com...

Because they're so common (251 in 215 days), mass shootings only top the news for about 48 hours. What Barr is bringing will not only be #1 in the news, but last non-stop for many months.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think this crisis actor outfit has come up before in this thread.

Human Domain Solutions (HDS), LLC is hiring Casualty Role Players (CRPs) to participate in a VIGILANT GUARD Emergency Response exercise, on 6-8 AUG 2019 in Multiple Locations in Ohio. CRPs will portray various physical and emotional conditions in this excellent opportunity to give back and show appreciation for the brave men and women of the US Military while being PAID to do so.

www.humandomainsolutions.us...

Someone Changeed El Paso Shooter Party affiliation to Republican 🤔

Note there was 26 injured reported in both El Paso & Dayton.
The Dayton shooting occured 13 hours after El Paso as reported by CNN.
Dayton is on the 84th Meridan and 39th parallel (39.7589 N, 84.1916 W)
84 = 8/4 = August 4.

8/3/2019 = 8+3+2+0+1+9 = 23

El Paso; El is Father of heaven = Saturn, and today is Saturday (named after Saturn). El is symbolized by the bull, and wears bull horns on its headdresses.
Shooter was wearing ear muffs or headphones.

August is the 8th month; 19 is the 8th prime and it's 2019.

August 4, Barack Obama's 58th birthday.

Dayton is the 250th mass shooting of this year. 🤔

Lots of other odd Qoincidences with numbers, names, places.

What's up with all the shoes? I've seen similar shoe scenes at other mass shooting locations.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

'these people are sick ' sickle .. from the root 'sic'
meaning:

to set upon, attack;" see sick 

www.etymonline.com...

'sic my dog '
www.yourdictionary.com...

"'Saturni Illuminati' Founded by ' Cronus 3000-4000 BC in Rome & ruled as Saturn'"
www.bibliolution.com...

Cronus (Kronus) Greek Titan of the Harvest
mythology.net...

"The builders made strong wooden towers with battlements [building the city of Zanklein Sicily], and placed them around the sickle of Kronos (Cronus)--for there in a cave is hidden under the earth the sickle with which he cut off his father's genitals [the sicklewas reputedly buried near where the city of Zankle (the Sickle) was founded]."

www.theoi.com...

Messina, Greek Zankle, Latin Messana, city and port, extreme northeastern Sicily, Italy, on the lower slopes of the Peloritani Mountains, on the Strait of Messina opposite Reggio di Calabria. It was an ancient Siculan colony, first mentioned about 730 bc , founded by settlers from Chalcis, who called it Zankle (“Sickle”),

www.britannica.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

edit on 4/8/19 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Since we are talking about symbolism and location, the old ATS thread about Antonin Scalia's death popped into my mind. Several things about the location of his death and coinciding events always bothered me. It just plain seemed ritualistic to me. Old Thread

Antonin Scalia's death happened on Feb. 13, 2016 at Cibola Creek Ranch resort in west Texas not far from El Paso. (Lots of mystery and unanswered questions surrounding his death.)

The Pope went to Ciudad Juarez, the Mexican city across from El Paso, on Feb. 17th, four days later.

Scalia had gone to the ranch to hunt and the International Order of St. Hubertus was present at the ranch, too.

Among other things, Hubertus is the patron saint of dogs; forest workers; trappers; hunting; huntsmen.

I don't want to get into a discussion about Scalia's death, but that old thread was amazing and NOW, in light of "symbolism will be their downfall", and "the hunters become the hunted", I am intrigued, especially because I always thought the Pope's presence in the area right after Scalia's death was meaningful.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Because they're so common (251 in 215 days), mass shootings only top the news for about 48 hours. What Barr is bringing will not only be #1 in the news, but last non-stop for many months.

www.breitbart.com...
And it begins....

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Gilroy Garlic Festival survivors also escaped Las Vegas massacre in 2017

Olive and two friends — brothers Christopher and George Cook — have now survived two deadly evenings: Sunday’s festival in California and the 2017 shooting at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas that left 58 dead, the deadliest mass shooting in US history. “After the Vegas shooting, I felt like I would be there again, and it happened,” Olive told the Fox station. “Angry. It makes you angry.”

Watch for the use of the word "you" when "I" should be used. "You/I" replacement is used to project - "it makes YOU angry" who is you? Me?

The proper phrase is "it makes me so angry".

Sports teams/players use the all the time to create connection "you work all year to get to this point, and you feel so amazing winning with your teammates". This is by design - a spell.

Watch/listen for it...

Oh, have a peek at the pic, what does it remind you of? Anything?

One playbook. One.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Every day I pray that I wake up to news of arrests, instead today I woke up to this:

Local NBC affiliate KTSM reports as many as 18 people shot at Walmart store in El Paso, Texas

twitter.com...

Life on planet Earth

I was quite surprised that we had one last night, here in Dayton, Ohio. My brother was on the scene and reports it was quite grisley. 9 dead...police responded within one minute...shooter dead as well.
edit on 4-8-2019 by Enderdog because: My stupid auto-"correct"

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

With the caveat;

- the Left howling at the moon, regardless of why, just isn’t being listened to like before. It’s not changing people’s minds or views.

- Trump, however, seems to pick up support every time he’s attacked by the Left.

- blaming Trump has lost pretty much most, if not all, it’s impact since Mueller Report failure and exposure of Russia Hoax.

- the Left has “cried wolf” so much, THEY are now viewed as the wolf.

- political theater by the Left, especially trying to diminish Q or paint Q movement as anything other than a citizen awakening is simply not moving the needle.

- we are witnessing the implosion, self destruction, and Trump neutering of the Left and MSM. It’s pretty impressive actually.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Who Owns the Moon?

The UN Outer Space Treaty of 1967 stipulates that no government can own extraterrestrial property. However, it neglects to mention individuals and corporations. Therefore, under laws dating back to early US settlers, it is possible to stake a claim for land that has been surveyed by registering with the US Office of Claim Registries.

BEWARE of other phony ‘Lunar’ companies selling Moon property. They may seem legitimate, but the Lunar Land company has been THE WORLDS MOST RECOGNIZED CELESTIAL REAL ESTATE AGENCY to possess a legal trademark and copyright for the sale of extraterrestrial property within the confines of our solar system for decades.

Someone needs to buy a slice and plant a Q flag. 🤣

I have a deed to about 8000 acres...and another 8000 on Mars, through the Lunar Embassy. The guy...who calls himself The Big Cheese...followed all the legal protocols for land claims. At some point, an International body, will have to explain why this isn't valid...or is valid...as with Sealand. Should be interesting. The coffee cups were more than the land...and hilariously cool. But, that tax refund was burning a hold in my pocket...the Oklahoma land rush, comes to mind. Don't know if the attempt to land a claim presence on the surface, and establish a legal bank was successful though.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This prob isn't going to be a popular opinion, here and I'm ok with that. If 'optics are important ' then this was inappropriate at this time. Unless of course it falls in line with some coded message

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join