It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Guyfriday

Some evil fear fueled insane # going on. I was thinking maybe the hearing protection was actually headphones. Recall the NZ shooter played music while driving to/from the Mosque. May of been a method to keep himself focused.

Hello, Mr Owl.

Hot August, that sign literally says "Hoters" (notice the broken out second "O".

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yep, another possibility.

Not sure if this is the shooter's Dad, grandfather or just someone in TX with same last name. Seen his picture plastered all over chan board & twitter. He mentions a well known other evil character.

Vid clip:
streamable.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Police are reporting at least one suspect is heavy set white male wearing mask with several magazine clips and a rifle, and is at large. They are still searching for this suspect in Dayton shooting. We are five minutes out from scene.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Which reminds me that I wanted to mention the August(e) - double meanings and everything:

The most recognisable modern clown character is the Auguste 

In the United States, Bozo the Clown was an influential Auguste character since the late 1950s. The Bozo Show premiered in 1960 and appeared nationally on cable television in 1978. McDonald's derived its mascot clown, Ronald McDonald, from the Bozo character in the 1960s. Willard Scott, who had played Bozo during 1959–1962, performed as the mascot in 1963 television spots. The McDonald's trademark application for the character dates to 1967.
Based on the Bozo template, the US custom of birthday clown, private contractors who offer to perform as clowns at children's parties, developed in the 1960s to 1970s. The strong association of the (Bozo-derived) clown character with children's entertainment as it has developed since the 1960s also gave rise to "Clown Care" or "hospital clowning" in children's hospitals by the mid 1980s. Clowns of America International (established 1984) and World Clown Association (established 1987) are associations of semi-professionals and professional performers.
The shift of the Auguste or "red clown" character from his role as a foil for the white in circus or pantomime shows to a Bozo-derived standalone character in children's entertainment by the 1980s also gave rise to the evil clown character, the attraction of clowns for small children being based in their fundamentally threatening or frightening nature

Clowns In America - Hot August

Is it just me or is Bart being a dick here? Unintentionally (Bart), intentionally (show writers/producers).

edit on 4-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Interesting video. Says a lot about how far we have come.

Not too long ago this song would never have been aired ... times are a changing.

P

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Guys. Wondering if you saw Elon tweet
twitter.com...
Read the comments below. It sure sounds like code The fist reply includes dogs, presumably codes themselves, though this may actually be coincidence.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Concerning omega. I read where it has the numerical equivalent of 800 so ran it in Gematria. What popped out for me amongst a bunch in Jewish search mode. Hillary Clinton...TV...Tuesday....therapist programmed.... of the snake Barbara Bush....loose lips sink ships....card layed is a card played...fiver...eyes open and see
What creeped me out was in English or simple where my smallish university was named and referencing playing football, which I didn't.... amongst other too strange stuff.
Does it read the same for everyone and every day? AI....mAlice...friggin demons? Does it tie into google and lean left for a liberal? I'd dig deeper, but to be honest I really want nothing else to do with the damn thing and I'm not easily weirded out.

edit on 8 4 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

Hmmm says head of the snake Barbara Bush....shows head in preview and after edit....but still absent in post. Never going back there.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
Guys. Wondering if you saw Elon tweet
twitter.com...
Read the comments below. It sure sounds like code The fist reply includes dogs, presumably codes themselves, though this may actually be coincidence.

All I see is a fake Musk account in the comments claiming to be giving away bitcoin, and presumably other bots who follow along and comment about the free bitcoin they're getting.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
[C] before [D].
[D] over [S]?

(DOS = Dominus Obsequious Sororium - #NXIVM)

Just spitballing...

[D] before [E]?

DOS/NXIVM b4 Epstein?

And the HOT AUGUST(e) clown response:
[C]ielo Vista Mall (El Paso) shooting before [D]ayton shooting?
[C] before [D].

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Would any of you be surprised if the Texas Walmart shooter was an ATS member and active in the Q threads?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay Electronica

There are probably over a million Q followers in this country. Statistically speaking, it's guaranteed that one of them will be responsible for a mass murder eventually. Does "mass murder" have a minimum number of deaths associated with the term?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Dayton shooting (also) a message connected to Dayton Agreement?

The General Framework Agreement for Peace in Bosnia and Herzegovina, also known as the Dayton Agreement or the Dayton Accords, (Bosnian: Dejtonski mirovni sporazum, Serbian: Dejtonski mirovni sporazum, Croatian: Daytonski sporazum) is the peace agreement reached at an airbase near Dayton, Ohio, United States, on 1 November 1995, and formally signed in Paris, on 14 December 1995. These accords put an end to the ​3 1⁄2-year-long Bosnian War, one of the Yugoslav Wars.

Disappearance of the original documentEdit

On 13 February 2008, the head of the Presidency of Bosnia-Herzegovina Željko Komšić said that the original Dayton Agreement was lost from the Presidency's archive. High Representative for Bosnia-Herzegovina Miroslav Lajčak said: "I don't know whether the news is sad or funny". On 16 November 2009 the French Foreign Ministry delivered the certified copy of the Dayton agreement to the French embassy in Sarajevo. The copy was later transferred to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia-Herzegovina. The original was found in 2017 in a private residence in Pale, resulting in arrest of one person.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

From 1992 through 1995, thousands of women and girls1 suffered rape and other forms of sexual violence during the conflict in Bosnia and Herzegovina, including abuse in rape camps and detention centers scattered throughout the country. With the signing of the Dayton Peace Agreement in December 1995, violence against women and girls in Bosnia and Herzegovina did not cease. The grim sexual slavery of the war years has been followed by the trafficking of women and girls for forced prostitution.

Hopes Betrayed: Trafficking Of Women And Girls To Post-Conflict Bosnia And Herzegovina For Forced Prostitution

Should be clearer now where I was going with this.

ETA: now 9 dead reported in Dayton shooting.
edit on 4-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
Ohhhhkkkk So I feel stupid now. Today Must have broke my heart, but also my brain. Clear indication I need to (face) sleep. Thanks for checking that out for me imtheg’ ! Sorry to divert. Healing Prayers and thoughts of hope

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Also
Ok…

Why can you see the blue post thru his right shoulder?

This is just not adding up

The whole picture doesn't match up, look where the sun is at that point and where the shadows should be
as if it's some artificially rendered photograph?

The thick bevel also indicates that it might be rendered, very fishy?

the horizontal lining are mostly rendered artifacts?
edit on 0b09America/ChicagoSun, 04 Aug 2019 04:19:09 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 04 Aug 2019 04:19:09 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
John McAfee:

Believe in "Q"? Conspiracy theories? Do you believe the Federal Government engages in "Secret or malevolent" acts? If so, the Justice Department can now declare you a domestic terrorist. I # thee not.

The Justice Department is now one with the "Inquisitors" of the medieval Catholic church. They search for heretics that do not support every word of every branch of the U.S. Government - a government shrouded in secrecy and acting against its own citizens. We are the enemy.

The Justice Department's insistence that people who do not believe in our Government's explanations, and instead believe alternate theories, "MIGHT" perform criminal acts, is a giant leap toward the world in "Minority Report" where people are arrested for their future crimes.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

#IRGC detains another vessel in the #Persian Gulf for smuggling oil

Iran's Revolutionary Guard says the vessel was smuggling oil to one of the Gulf states and its 7 member crew was detained

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
"FBI is implicated in destroying evidence to benefit Clinton."

In breaking news, the American Center for Law and Justice or ACLJ (Jay Sekulow's organization, not related to his role as the President's attorney), has obtained actual copies of the immunity agreements pertaining to Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson in the Hillary email scandal. This was a stunning litigation win, hard-fought after years of litigation by the ACLJ attorneys, who were unable to extract the documents through the normal FOIA processes, due to a lack of cooperation by the government.  

To make matters worse, again, per the immunity agreements, the FBI agreed to destroy the computers that had the back-up emails.  As Congressman Jim Jordan referenced during the Mueller hearings recently, the FBI used bleachBit to purge the server so the information could never be accessed in the future and used hammers to smash the cell phones involved. In other words, the FBI and DOJ participated in the destruction of the evidence.  In effect, this constitutes is a conspiracy between the Obama DOJ (under Loretta Lynch) and the Comey-led FBI to cover up Clinton’s crimes.  

www.frontpagemag.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Dayton shooting update:

Lt. Col. Carper: at 1:22am active shooter situation began in oregon district. The shooter is deceased. There are 9 others also deceased. At least 16 others went to area hospitals with injuries.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join