It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: texasgirl

I just say a lot of, "I told you so. I knew about this almost a year ago. It was all there if you knew where and how to look."

Wish I could do that but it always backfires on me. They see me as being condescending and smug. My liberal friends are very sensitive.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks, Cranky. I brought up Columbine and urged her to do some research on the published police docs. She's not receptive at all. My problem is I don't explain things well, even when it's not in the heat of an argument. So I came out sounding silly, unfortunately. I regret that.

I do have to say I always feel better on ATS, knowing I'm amongst other conspiracy friends

link   
Here's a detailed site that tracks all mass shootings and gun violence with charts/maps, stats, reports, export to excel.

Interactive mass shootings map 2019

Note that they group ALL mass shootings regardless if anyone was killed or not. With that in mind, from Jan 1, 2019 to today according to the site data there has been 254 mass shootings. I'll venture to guess this is where the "250" number floating around msm/twittersphere comes from.

Going by the federal definition of mass shooting = 4 or more deaths and that 254 goes down to 20.

3 or more = 31
2 or more = 53
1 or more = 125
0 = 229

link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

Wait a minute...a registered Dem...and a Q supporter? That doesn't make any sense to me. I'm guessing the MSM is trying to suppress that info, that he's a Dem? Okay, thanks for the lead. I have some catching up to do. What strikes me is Q warned about False Flags just a few days beforehand. I'm interested to know what people are saying in that regard. Can these mass shootings be floated as FFs? And why, or for what reason(s), if so?

They changed his party affiliation to Republican also.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
"Former senator admits to fraud, bribery"

Former Republican state Sen. Jeremy Hutchinson, the nephew of Governor Hutchinson and son of former U.S. Sen. Tim Hutchinson, entered negotiated guilty pleas to federal felony cases in district court in Little Rock and Springfield, Mo., and later surrendered his law license. 

arktimes.com...

Hutchinsons are deeply entangled with the Clinton trafficking schemes and corruption rooted in the state of Arkansas

Former Sen. Linda Collins Smith ( murdered):

Add lame-duck Sen. Linda Collins-Smith to the list of legislators (now four) that have called for Sen. Jeremy Hutchinson’s resignation. And the Democratic gubernatorial candidate calls for more from the senator’s uncle, Gov. Asa Hutchinson.

“Today, I am calling for Senator Jeremy Hutchinson to resign as state Senator from District 33.

The recent documentation of his conduct, revealed in the Information filed in the District Court for the Western District of Missouri, in taking bribes in his official capacity as a Senator, makes him unfit to continue to serve.

Senator Hutchinson should immediately resign this office. His continued presence in the Senate is a disservice to his constituents and the people of Arkansas.”

arktimes.com...

I believe she had other dirt on him as well (involving trafficking)
edit on 4-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

It's only my sister and me. We live a thousand miles apart, but she does indulge me.

Otherwise, I don't dare make a peep. The anti-Trump, anti-Q crowds are NUTS.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks, Cranky. I brought up Columbine and urged her to do some research on the published police docs. She's not receptive at all. My problem is I don't explain things well, even when it's not in the heat of an argument. So I came out sounding silly, unfortunately. I regret that.

I do have to say I always feel better on ATS, knowing I'm amongst other conspiracy friends

Then do what you do best, use that big heart of yours to hold a position of light and goodness! Let them feel you have no fear of this silliness and spread that!!!

Frankly that's way more powerful.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: ketsuko

I just say a lot of, "I told you so. I knew about this almost a year ago. It was all there if you knew where and how to look."

Wish I could do that but it always backfires on me. They see me as being condescending and smug. My liberal friends are very sensitive.

Generally speaking, my liberal friends are condescending and smug themselves, so I really couldn't care what they think when I tell them that.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good point, lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There was a mass shooting with 10 people injured in Allentown, PA last month (20th of June) outside of a night club and not a peep about that in national news.

www.mcall.com...

Do you know why it wasn't covered? It was gang violence, and the same thing happened 2 other times at the same exact club.

Most or all of the victims had just left the club or were standing on the sidewalk outside when the shooting erupted, city police Capt. Bill Lake said. They are not being identified, he said. Allentown police said as of Thursday night no one has been arrested and they’ve received little cooperation from witnesses, however the club’s owner said he has turned over surveillance footage to aid in the investigation. The mass shooting angered state and local politicians who called for quicker action to shut down “nuisance” establishments ― Deja Vu has been the scene of several acts of violence, including two other shootings this year ― and for stricter gun control legislation.

These numbers are so high because of gang violence, and if they are caught the guns are almost never owned legally.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I remember there was a photo posted somewhere a while back comparing Trump supporters to liberals.

The Trump supporters were normal, wholesome.

The libs were completely bizarre, hair dyed a dozen different colors, covered in tattoos and piercings and weird makeup.

What in God's name happened to our society that the latter is now considered normal . . .

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think we have reached this point: "They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law." ~ Luke 12:53.

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) this is about the End Times?

Freaks me out because I am not a Christian but..........I'm almost tempted to become one now....
edit on 4-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I'll be honest. I've long thought I'd live to see those times. It's not like I'm a mad prepper or anything, nor am I about to run out in the street with a sandwich board screaming "Repent! The end is nigh!" after selling everything I own. I simply keep watching the times like it says to do, and the times ... well, the times don't look so hot to me right now.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You have to just be gentle and patient.

It's much easier to go about daily life with blinders on.

Either one day they will come apon a giant repill moment that rips their perception open or they won't.

If it happens she will likely turn to you.

You are fighting against YEARS, her whole life, of indoctrination by professionals.

There is also a lot of, I wonder if not on purpose, over the top crazy stuff that muddies the waters which debunkers can and do use.

It really is like navigating a huge storm on a small boat.

It happens to me too.

My own sister she listens but flat out tells me she is too busy in her own life to care. She does have a lot going on but it makes me crazy lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
"HSBC CEO John Flint Steps Down"

HSBC Holdings Plc Chief Executive Officer John Flint is stepping down after less than two years on the job, and will be replaced for now by Noel Quinn. The lender didn’t give a reason for Flint’s departure.

www.bloomberg.com...

Some history of HSBC:

"HSBC Bank: Secret Origins To Laundering The World's Drug Money"
www.zerohedge.com...

"HSBC Hong Kong Shanghai Bank and The Opium Wars of 19th Century China"
www.unpublishedarticles.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I think we have reached this point: "They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law." ~ Luke 12:53.

I mean could be a coincidence but we were told that and a whole lot of other things 2,000 years ago that seem to be pretty on the money. Globalism/NWO, increase in knowledge, etc...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

SOMEthing is going on, but little old me has no clue what.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Wait a minute...a registered Dem...and a Q supporter? That doesn't make any sense to me. I'm guessing the MSM is trying to suppress that info, that he's a Dem? Okay, thanks for the lead. I have some catching up to do. What strikes me is Q warned about False Flags just a few days beforehand. I'm interested to know what people are saying in that regard. Can these mass shootings be floated as FFs? And why, or for what reason(s), if so?

They keep saying a registered Democrat. Where is he registered? Texas does not include party in voter registration.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Didn't we have years of indoctrinization, also? What separated us from the herd?

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join